[F1-PP] Care for Coffee? (Vasth) COMPLETE!

Sitting in her humble little shop and current home Shirosu was absentmindedly scrolling through her contacts when she saw Vasth's name, she remembered him being the first person to talk to her when she was panicking in this death game, but soon after they had been flooded with people and hadn't really been able to talk. She decided that to be nice and thank him for his help she would message him and invite him for coffee, seeing as she had finally found how to brew some.

Hey Vasth

This is Shirosu and i was wondering if you would like to come for some coffee, if your into that. I never got to thank you, or really even got to talk to you about the first day. If your intrested  It would be at my Shop at xxx Blank street in the town of Beginnings 

Hoping he was ok this that Shirosu stroked Gin, the little fox who was curled up on her lap like a cat making little sleeping noises.  

Edited by Shirosu

Vasth was in bed when the message pop up. He was woken up by it. Vasth groan,looked up as the morning shined into his eyes, He pulled away his blanket exposing his chest of scars, He looked at Shirosu message. Vasth smiled and wrote back. 

Sure, I would love too, I might there in a bit because I just woke up. :P 

Vasth send the message, He got up,yawned and stretched. After that he went to the shower and got ready. When Vasth finished,he wore a a light blue shirt with light brown pant, as when his gauntlets and leggings over them . He got out of his shop and went to the teleporting station. Vasth walked to the street where Shirosu's shop was located. He found Shirosu shop,Vasth opened the shop door and saw Shirosu. Vasth gave a smile,

"Hey there Shirosu."

"Ah! Welcome, come in and Sit Vasth, I just ran out and bought some coffee from a shop earlier, no clue how it tastes but eh! might as well try" setting a pot of water on her stove Shirosu went around finishing up her last minute tidying all the while talking,"Sorry for the mess" she said, indicating to all the half finished sewing projects that were strewn over the tables and all the gnawed chair legs" iv been....busy lately, this little bugger isn't much of a help either, especially since he's teething" she said plucking the fox kit Gin off  a near by table and setting him back on the ground where he ought to be. "So!" she said, letting the coffee brew and sitting down at the table across form Vasth, "May i begin by saying thank you for talking to me on that first day, I know you didn't do much, but it helped to snap my head out of the clouds and cleared my mind so that i could focus on the present, not a possibility of what might happen" Gin wandered over and after sniffing Vasth, decided he was of acceptable sitting value and before the guy could protest, jumped up onto his lap and curled into a ball. 

Vasth smiled as he looked around, even though it was messy Vasth was used it to cause his shop was like this. "Oh don't worry about it, My shop is more messy though... the messiness is part my shop...." Vasth took a sit.He listened to Shirosu "Hey, No need to thank me, I believe that people in this world should work together." Vasth smiled. Vasth saw Shirosu's familiar sniff him. Vasth was about to say something when it jumped on to him and curled. Vasth felt the.....fox? it's a fox right? felt the fox's fur, it was so fluffy. Vasth's eye shined and hugged it slowly. "OMGWD, it's so CUTE AND FLUFFY!!!" Vasth started to tickle it.  

Laughing at Vasth's reaction to Gin  she said,"Yes is is very fluffy and cute, just don't compliment him to much, he understands human speech very well and he tends to get very egoistic the more someone compliments him"  the little fox, who had been enjoying the tickles yip at Shirosu and she said,"Cheeky little thing, well i'll go get the coffee, it should be ready now" Standing up she saw that her makeshift filter had done the trick and they had a nice pot of coffee. Pouring the steaming liquid into mugs Shirosu put them on the table, one in front of Vasth and on at her spot, she also got some sugar and cream to put on the table. sitting back down and adding her normal amount of sugar and cream she asked,"So by your reaction, you're planning on getting a familiar yes?"

Vasth took his coffee and sip it while Gin started to lick his neck for attention. Vasth patted Gin's head, "Now Now you be good, I will play with you in a bit." Vasth said to Gin. The coffee was really good, Vasth nodded "Yes, I do but i never got around to do it, I heard that there was a rare type of dragon that is active now, a completely crystal dragon," Vasth said as he drank more of the coffee. " People say it's dangerous to go alone but i haven't got anyone to go with........" Vasth slowly looks at Shirosu.

Edited by Vasth

Taking a sip of her coffee Shirosu was amused to see Gin acting like a puppy right now, she found he often swung between puppy like and cat like, he chewed things like a dog and followed her everywhere like a dog, but was picky about who he liked and batted things around the shop like a cat, and she was pretty sure their was a stash of failed materials somewhere that she had yet to find. She was intrigued when he mentioned a crystal dragon that was becoming active this time of year, and after he mentioned the dangerous go along she saw him look over at her slowly, like an idea was forming. A grin started form on her lips and she laughed,"If your hinting that your about to ask if i would like to go with you then i'm gonna say yes beforehand, it sounds very interesting,and i'm not doing much lately so i'll take you up on that"

Vasth laughed as well, " Thanks for agreeing, I will message you when time comes." GIn must have really like Vasth because she started to lick Vasth face and nimble Vasth's long hair. Vasth smiled as he looked at Gin, Vasth couldn't help but kiss Gin on the nose. "Well ain't you a cheeky one." Vasth start to rubbed it neck. "We can even get Gin a friend to play with, isn't that right Gin hmm?" 

Edited by Vasth

Laughing good naturally she said,"What did i tell you, hes an attention hog to the right people, and i hope for the sake of the play mate their tough" If she could have she would have displayed all the bite marks the would have been left on her arm in real life from the rough housing with the kit, who was an avid fun finder "He plays rough" taking another sip of her coffee she leaned back and asked,"So anything new with you lately, seeing as your a recruit now right?" she couldn't help but laugh at Gin's begging, it was certainly something of amusement, not like Chewies food begging, but still cute of another type, like a needy cat.

Vasth smiled " No,nothing really just, I went on a mining expostition for ores and materials, really cool place to find precious stones. I am plainning to go to a few places with Xion so I can get higher in the guild." Vasth said as he sip the coffee and Gin on his lap " So what have you been up to?" Vasth asked.

"Sound like a good plan" she said, chugging the rest of her coffee,"I'v been getting into all kinds of weird things lately, a cyclopese with Xion,getting a little tipsy at Beoresons new pub opening, maybe not all good things, but still quite busy" she laughed nervously, quite an interesting first few weeks thats was for sure, but at least she had gained some friends to make the days pass easier. 

Vasth smiled, He finished his coffee, Vasth looked at Gin who was sleeping in his lap.. Vasth slowly patted his head. "Yes, it seems that our guild are full of weird and extraordinary people," Vasth smiled as he see at Shirosu. " Hold on, I got something for you," Vasth said as he went though his inventory  and got a rare item out, the Rage of The Fire Charm. Vasth placed it on the table. "Here, I want you to keep this, as a token of our friendship and also probably the most normal people in the guild." Vasth smiled. "So have you met anyone interesting?" 

(Forgot to add >.<)

Name: Rage of The Fire

Quality: Rare

Item type: Lucky Charm

Enhancement: +2  Acc

Description: A clear crystal made into a necklaces,made of red,orange and yellow shaped into a fire which is quite light and cool looking

Edited by Vasth

Laughing Shirosu said,"Weird and extraordinary people is right,quite mixed bag eh?" When Vasth placed the charm in front of her she picked it up gingerly and said,"Is it really ok for me to have this?" she admired the molten fire colored gem , it was quite beautiful. She grinned at the most normal people in the guild part, she wasn't sure she would call herself "Normal" in the slightest, but more normal then most in the guild? most likely."Yeah i've met a few, but you can't tell Mack the one i've been hanging out with the most ok?" she said, her voice dropping to almost a whisper,"Found out that me and guess who, Koumori have the same humorous tendencies, and i keep running into him which equals a large number of random shenanigans, " 

He smiled "Yes you can, If you need anything just ask me but right now I am moving floors soon, so maybe when I finish moving." Vasth was kind of interested in Kourmori, Vasth only met this guys once. "I have heard that a lot of the guild members are hanging with him, Why is it that Mack and him hate each other or something along those lines?" Vasth asked Shirosu. "Oh by the way, if you place the necklaces in the sun it projects a cool shape and colour." Vasth said.

Shirosu was touched by the kind little gift and equipped it right away admiring the beautiful gem,"In regards to Koumori he's kinda like the hyper active person that your friends with and know your gonna have a good time around, so hes a bit charismatic,and I believe the rivalry started out as a misunderstanding and escalated from there, pretty sure they will forever be at each others throats now"  When Vasth said it projected cool colors she  held up the little gem to a light beam that was streaking through one of her windows and grinned when she saw the results, it was a bunch of beautiful flame colored patterns being reflected from it, "Its beautiful" she said offering Vasth a large grin. 

Vasth laughed and finshed his coffee but he wanted to stay so he ask his usually question, " Yes, It's very beautiful, I made it with a lot of hard work. I hope they can resolve it themselves, Thanks for the Coffee, So...I usually ask this if I want to get to know someone. How did you get into this death game?" Vasth loved to ask this question.

"Hummm let's see" she said with a sly grin," I heard their were supposed to be a bunch of cute boys here and i thought i would join and scam the daylights out of them" she continued to grin but then answered honestly,"But actually, i was a few weeks away from going to university, and i was really stressing out, my little sister thought it would be nice to get me something to help with destressing, she knew i liked MMO's and thought i would love this. I'm glad she didnt buy herself one, it would break my heart if she ended up here" She shiged, she hadent talked about her sister in along time, she missed the little bugger. ,"Now time for me to ask you, how did you end up her" she laughed returning the question. 

Vasth grinned "Oh really, is one of cute boys right here." Vasth gave a cheeky smiled. Vasth nodded as he listen to Shirosu his jaws dropped as he heard that Shirosu was in university.......Vasth thought that Shirosu was younger then him or at least his age. "Wait....your older then me, that is really odd because I seem like the older one here." Vasth look patted Gin on the head. Vasth heard Shirosu question "Well...before I was in SAO I have something really bad happen to me in my real life, my long time girlfriend had pasted away and it took me 3 months to recover, My friend saw that I was depressed and introduced SAO to help me and it did. I found someone that healed my broken heart," Vasth was a bit embarrassed at himself for talking about himself so much but he carried on "I am going to talk more about me in the real world, but then I was a world classed martial artist, I was also quite smart too, though I always had a thing for games, How about you what are your interest ? " 

"Close your mouth" she laughed at his reaction to finding out she was in university,"But yes, I am, though i guess i do look younger, i had just turned eighteen actually"  she sighed, guessing university was a far fetched idea for a long while now. She listened intently while Vasth explained what he had done in real life and with a low whistle she joked,"Please don't break out the kung fu on me would ya?, I would hate to get pummeled"  tilting her head she thought for a second and said," I never really did much other then get good grades when i was school, to be honest i was bullied a lot, i come from a slightly rich family and other students made rumours that my father payed for my grades, when in reality they were all hard work" She sighed, the poor her that had been bullied would be stunned at the her of now,"But!" she said on an upbeat,"I was planning on going to vet school in college, quite the interesting job if you ask me, more challenging almost then a doctor, and adorable clients" she smiled, maybe she would pick that up again when she got out of the death game. 

Edited by Shirosu

"HAhaha I can teach you martial arts if you want, So that a man can't carry you around like hunting prize again, So what now, Do I called you senpai?" Vasth laughed, his smile disappear as he heard the bullying, he shook his head. "I don't get why people are bullying for that reason, I was bullied too.....well you wouldn't said bullying but more of a isolation from the community.People always gave me a look of  unwelcoming when they saw my scar. I really hate people who bully others without a good reason," Vasth smiled again as he heard of Shirosu dream job. "I never thought what I wanted to do, maybe a novel writer, maybe a martial artist teacher at least you have a dream job, I am still finding mine."  Vasth smiled as his long hair fell from his shoulders. "So you going let me eat some of your experiment food?" Vasth smiled as he looked around.

Edited by Vasth