[F1-PP] Care for Coffee? (Vasth) COMPLETE!

"Would you really!?" she asked slapping her hands on the table,"Being able to actually escape Mack if ever grabbed me again would be a useful thing" she laughed, she was glad she had gotten to spend some time with Vasth today, she found him very pleasant to hand around,"Oh goodness no! no senpai thing! that would be really, really, weird"She laughed, When she heard that Vasth had been isolated to she sighed, humans were pretty selfish odd creatures, at least she had met some very nice people here, it helped her keep a grasp on her sanity."Experimental food?" she asked looking around,"Don't have of that here" she laughed,"Unless you want to try on a dress or the mad hatters hat over their" she chuckled gesturing to the odd hat she had made out of boredom, it was just like the mad hatters out of alice in wonder land's. 

Gin licked Vasth's face, which help cheer him up. "Thank Gin, I will make a present later on and give to you." Vasth smiled and chunked as he heard Shirosu wanting to learn martial arts, "I will teach you but I warn you, It wouldn't be easy." Vasth blushed as he heard Shirosu joking about him trying on a dress, "No way, I am not doing it again..." Vasth laughed...slowly "ahh.... i was forced once to dress up..... i don't want to explain the reason." Vasth cover his face in shame and embassassment, He swore he could hear Shirosu trying not to laugh.

Edited by Vasth

"Pffft, who needs easy? We're is sao, is no place for easy!" she said in regards to learning martial arts being hard, she was getting used to hard, everything was hard here. When Vasth said he had been forced to dress up before Shirosu tried to contain her laughter but it didn't last long. After having a good chuckle she said,"Sorry, i was joking earlier, kinda feel bad now that its happened," Gin's ears perked up at the sound of a treat, Gin liked treats treats were good,"If you got Gin a treat i'm pretty sure he would be your friend for life, no questions asked, speaking of which" going into her inventory she retreated a dinosaur shaped, indestructible toy for the kit,"If you wanna play with him, this is his toy" she said, laughing when Gins eyes got all big at the site of the Dino.

(wanna do breaking the unbreakable with me XD???)

Edited by Shirosu

Vasth lifted his face for his shame, "Yes but this game, I can't really teach much of the moves in RL but I can help you." Vasth smiled as he thought of his gift to Gin. Vasth grinned as Shirosu show him Gin toy. "Oh my, I want to play with him, Oh I will be giving him a necklaces or something like that." Vasth grabs the Dino, And slowly got up as Gin jump off his laps, Vasth smiled to Shirosu. "Hey Shirosu,let go to a near by park to play with Gin, You should close up the shop" Vasth started to walk out the shop with Gin following him, he stood outside as he waited for Shirosu to close up. 

(Sure,but which one first, Feeding the enemy or you one, your choice)

(Are you ok with closing this thread after your last post? then we can start with your feeding the enemy, sense you asked first, and after, when u got time do my breaking the unbreakable?)

She held her hand out for a shake in the martial arts practice,"As long a i can use it to fend off annoying guys then i am  ok with any move you teach me," she said with a charmingly crooked grin. She laughed when he said he really wanted to play with the kit and replied,"And i bet he really wants to play with you, he plays really really rough though, you've been warned" When he suggested going to the park she offered him a grin and said,"Sounds like a plan! i'll be right back" as Vasth exited the shop Shirosu did a last second check on everything before locking up and scooping up the little fox that was dwarfed on the ground, wanting to avoid him be squashed in the town but unsuspecting feet" to the park we go"

( Sure, but let do 5 more posts before we close this.,so at 30 we close it.and....what's up with the hand bit Vasth never put his hand out for a shake, maybe do it when Vasth is playing with Gin...by the way what is a kitfor,can you throw it?) 

Vasth,Shirosu And Gin walk to the park, Vasth finds a out area where he can play fetch with Gin. Vasth couches down, and Vasth grabs a stick and throws it, Gin runs and catches the stick, charges back at Vasth, Vasth eye widen open as Gin smashes in Vasth and Vasth falls on to the ground. Vasth groans as Gin starts to lick Vasth's face.

Edited by Vasth

(Ah! Shiro was offering to shake on the training agreement, a kit is not something you can throw, its how you say a baby fox, its a fox kit, not a fox pup or cub .ect and i'm good with a few more posts!)

Shirosu was glad that Vasth seemed excited to play with the highly excitable kit, and boy was Gin happy to play with him. She watched with mild amusement as Vasth found a stick and threw it for the little one, before the kit returned and with an explosive force nowhere near relative to his size, knocking the poor guy to the ground"I warned you" she laughed, she swore the fox was magic or something.

Vasth slow lifts up Gin, "Cheeky ain't ya?" Vasth smile as the fox yelp back. Vasth smiled "Yes, you did, I should have gotten ready for that." Vasth sat up and took the Dino toy, and said "Come on Gin,let see how strong you are." Gin bite the toy and pulls, Vasth was surprised at how strong Gin was for his size. "Shiriosu are you sure you didn't get a super fox,cause his strong for a small fox."

"I think hes some sort of Kitsune" she said sitting down on the ground opposite of Vasth, a small smile on her lips," He seems to be much smarter and stronger then your average forest fox, he also seems to understand human speech to a certain extent and will express he emotions a different event quite regularly." after he tore the toy away from Vasth the fox ran in circles with his prize before running over to Shirosu with it, "Hello" she said before snatching the toy from the kits mouth and chucking it across the grass for him the chase. 

Vasth smiled, He got up, He patted Gin on the head "Hey Gin, I need to go now." Vasth said, Gin make a sad face. "Come on, don't make that face." Vasth smiled, he stood up. "Thank you for the coffee Shirosu, I will message you when I am going to tame my familar," Vasth smiled. "See you soon,Bye" Vasth smiled as he waved goodbye. 

"See you Vasth! it was nice chatting with you, will see you soon" with that she scooped up the slightly disgruntled Gin and pet him as Vasth walked away<"lets go back to the shop and eat something eh?" she said betting the kit between the eyes and turning to walk down the cobble streets back to her little shop, entering the place she turned the sign to open and sat in her chair, while Gin when to gnaw on a chair. "that was a nice chat" she muttered quietl

Rewards

Vasth- 1SP, 200 Col

Shirosu- 1SP 200 Col