{F4}- Aincrad Recording Studios

Aincrad Recording Studios

Welcome to Aincrad Recording Studios, the Premier recording studio of floor Four, located catercorner to the Wandering Forge. Take a load off in the recording studios state of the art stools and be amazed at melodious tunes that come forth. The Misco Primo, Lawfer will thrill you with wonderful songs. The elegantly designed studio allows you to relax and forget about the troubles of the world. On display you can see the popular songs that made Lawfer the king of performers. Songs such as; Twinkle twinkle little crystal, Run Run Run Away; and Grab theLoot and run. 

Need a monster call? Healing song? A status buff'? Or just want to sweep that special someone off their feet? You've come to the right place. Lawfer put together any song you need. Let him know how he can help you.

In Stock:
Living on a Prayer -Acoustic Cover- Bad Quality - 1 col
-Radioactive- Acoustic Cover- Good Quality- 10 col

Commissions:

Edited by Lawfer

Song Recording
ID#: 30287

CD: 12 (Perfect Item)
-1 Material

Strumming his Guitar, Lawfer felt the muses coursing within him. It was the first time he was going  to play and record music inside of his new shop, and it felt remarkable. Nodding his head to the playful melody, he could vizualize the lyrics and melody of what was to come and his fingers became possessed playing it out perfectly. This was the song that would jettison his career to new heights. The tempo in his head picked up and his fingers followed the beat of the song that filled the studio. The recording crystal glowed as it recorded his masterpiece. His fingers slowed and then they stopped. Lawfer smiled. "Now that ones going to make all the ladies weak in the knees." Smirking he layed down his guitar to rest his hands.

Song Recording
ID#: 30288

CD: 9 (Good Item)
-1 Material

After taking a brief moment to rest his hands, the Musico Primo Lawfer picked his guitar up once more. This time he began picking at the stings at a slow tempo. In his head he knew what kind of song he wanted to make, it was a love song. He had wanted to keep one of these in his back pocket just in case he ever got a girl alone. The music filled the air, he began to sing Enrique Iglesias'- I can be your hero baby. In a softer, gentler voice almost as if he was whispering into the recording crystal. It wasn't his finest peace of art as of yet. But it was definitely enough to sweep a girl off their feet for just a moment. "That will do." He said as he smiled and placed down his guitar, leaning it against his stool. Lawfer just needed to find the right woman to give it to.

Perfomer exp: 10/40

Song Recording
ID#: 30426

CD: 7 (Bad Song) Living on a Prayer -Acoustic Cover- Bad Quality
- 1 Material

Performer EXP: 11/40

Lawfer picked up his guitar. He had been tired from the day of training out on floor 1, but that wasn't going to stop him. As he began strumming, he could feel the rock gods coursing through him. "Wooooaaahhhhh ohhh We're half way there.... WWWWooooooaaaahhHHHHH Livin on a Prayer." Lawyer began to sing. He had always wanted to rock out like Bon Jovi and this was his chance. He just didn't realize how complex the song was. Trying his hardest he began to make minor mistakes. Then those minor mistakes threw off the tempo of the song. He wasn't proud of himself, but he did finish the tract but to say it was good would be a lie. This would be one of those crystals that he didn't release to the public.

Song Recording
ID#: 30427

CD: 4 (Fail)
- 1 Material

Performer EXP: 12/40

After a short intermission Lawfer picked up his guitar again. Just because he made one bad tract didn't mean that he would make another. As he began picking at the guitar strings, he felt nothing. Maybe it was fatigue, maybe he just didn't care to make music today. Or maybe it was because he had is mind on the past and the last girl he saw before he entered SAO. He remembered everything about her. The way her hair smelt, the way she laughed, and the way her lips tasted. "Ah screw this!!!" Lawfer said in an aggravated tone as he set down his guitar. Then walked out of his studio, locking the door behind him.

Song Recording
ID#: 30530

CD: 9 (Good Item) -Hey there Delilah -Acoustic Cover-
-1 Material, 21 remaining

Performer EXP: 14/40

Lawfer fiddled around with the tuning keys on the head of his guitar. It didn't feel right after he had tried to jam out the night before, it had felt right in the moment but ever since he picked it up today it felt off. It could have been because of the way he set it down aggressively the night before. As he picked the strings he reached over the recording crystal with his left hand turning it on. As he placed his left hand back on the frets, his fingers began to take over. "Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, But girl, tonight you look so pretty, Yes you do, Times Square, can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true... Oh it's what you do to me... Oh it's what you do to me... Oh it's what you do to me... Oh it's what you do to me... What you do to me... " Lawfer finished as he reached up and turned off the crystal. "Not too bad..."

Edited by Lawfer

Song Recording
ID#: 30531

CD: 4 (Fail) 
-1 Material, 20 remaining

Performer EXP: 15/40

As Lawfer sat in his stool, on leg on the ground and the other on the cross bar. He reading his guitar once more. Fiddling around with the tuning keys once more, he picked at it a few times. It sounded crisp. Turning on his recording crystal, Lawfer began strumming vigorously down a few times on the strings with his pick, Lawfer played a C-note. As he did, one of the strings snapped. "Son of a b***h." he said with frustration. Looking over to the recording crystal he laughed. "Looks like that one is going to be a best seller." He noted as he turned off the crystal. It immediately dissolved leaving behind floating blueish crystals. "Looks like I'm done for the day." He continued as he opened his user interface and stored his guitar. Standing up out of his stool he walked towards the door of his studio, and left.

Recording song

ID: 30633

CD:2 Fail
-1 Material 19 Remaining

Performer EXP 16/40

Picking up his guitar, Lawfer began to resting it. After fiddling with the tuning keys, he found the pitch that sounded correct to him. Reaching up he touched the recording crystal, as it began to glow in a tealish fashion he began playing. His fingers fumbled about. He couldn't figure out what song to play. He was too hasty and ruined the recording. "Well, that was unfortunate." He stated as the crystal dissolved from poor music. 

Recording Song

ID#:30634

CD: 2
-1 Material, 18 Remaining

Performer EXP: 17/40

Lawfer set up another crystal and began to start playing again. This time it didn't sound any better than the last, and Lawfer stopped immediately. He realized that he wasn't in the mood today and wasted any chance of he had of recording something with meaning. "Everybody has their good days and bad day i suppose." He commented as he shut down the recording crystal. It self-destructed as a result. "The muses are not with me today." He concluded as he opened his interface and stored his guitar. 'I think I need a slightly better guitar' he thought to himself as he sunk his head. Standing up from his stool, he towards the door, the lights went dark in his studio and he exited the building.

Recording Song

ID#: 30764 CD:2 -Fail

-1 Material, 10 Remaining

Performer EXP: 18/40

As Lawfer entered his studio, sat down on his stool and raised his right hand. Opening his interface he selected his guitar, then closed it. Grabbing it by the frets with his left hand, he placed the base on his right knee. Initiating his recording crystal, he began to play, Radioactive by imagine dragons. The sound was off key and didn't sound up to par. As he concluded the song, he shook his head."Well I guess this track is radioactive all by itself." He stated as looked out the window. He could see snow falling all around the small mountain town. "Im gonna have to do this all over again."

Edited by Lawfer

Recording Song

ID#: 30769 CD 9 -Radioactive- Acoustic Cover- Recording Crystal Good Quality

-1 Material, 9 Remaining

Performer EXP: 20/40

Strumming the guitar once more, Lawfer smiled as he looked out the window. He was going to record a good quality version of the song. His key was on point this time. "I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones... Enough to make my system blow... Welcome to the new age, to the new age... Welcome to the new age, to the new age... Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive... Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive.." as he concluded the song. He smiled. It had taken him two attempts but he was happy with the results. "I'm good for the day now." He stated as he placed his guitar in his inventory and exited his shop.

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30921 CD 6- -Thunder Struck- Acoustic Cover- Bad Song

-1 Materials

Performer EXP: 21/40

---

Grasping his guitar, Lawfer sat down at his favorite stool in his recording studio. Looking out the window he began singing. "Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder....  I was caught.... In the middle of a railroad track, I looked round, And I knew there was no turning back, My mind raced, And I thought what could I do, And I knew, There was no help, no help from you... Sound of the drums, Beating in my heart.... The thunder of guns.... Tore me apart.... You've been.... Thunderstruck." Lawfer stopped before the next verse hanging his head low. He wasn't happy with the results but at least he could pawn the song off on someone.

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30922 CD-6 -Stacy's Mom- Acoustic Cover- Bad Song

-1 Material

Performer exp: 22/40

--

Picking up his head after being unhappy with the results of his last attempt, Lawfer laughed. A peculiar song came to his mind that he had wanted sing for pure self entertainment purposes. "Stacy, can I come over after school?... after school. ... We can hang around by the pool... hang by the pool... Did your mom get back from her business trip?...  business trip... Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?... give me the slip... You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be... I'm all grown up now, baby can't you see... Stacy's mom has got it goin' on... She's all I want and I've waited for so long... Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me... I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom..." It was another bad take. "Maybe fooling around wont give me the results I need." He stated as he opened his inventory and and stored his guitar. "I'll make sure I get it better tomorrow." He stated as he exited his studio. Locking up behind him.

September 11th Rolls

ID: 31234 CD: 8 -Back In Black- -Acoustic Cover Tract- Good Song

ID: 31235 CD:4 fail

September 12th Rolls

ID: 31236 CD: 12- Perfect -  Lure The Beast- (+1LD for Familiar 3 slots used)

ID: 31237 CD: 9 -Chicken Fried- -Cover Tract- Good Song

- 4 materials - 0 remain

Performer EXP +13  40/160- Rank Up!  Rank 2: Secondo Artistica

Edited by Lawfer