[PP-F6] Cooking and Concoctions (Piera)

"Ahh, Velvet Room, I've heard of you guys." I replied. "Lowenthal and Jomei, huh... I only know Jomei, if only by name.  Speaking of the boss raid, my dear leader bought my entire stock of rare and perfect dishes just the other day to take up to the raid when it happens." I told her, reflecting on the memory.  I definitely more than paid for my gauntlets with that haul.  When Piera joked about me getting carried off by amazons I laughed heartily. "I wish they'd carry me off for reasons other than what they have in mind." I replied, waiting earnestly for her response.  I continued to scan the area as we moved forwards: how hard was it to find something?  It was then that I noticed it; a small, red, berry-like object hanging from a tree.  Longing to finally acquire a useful material, I reached for it... Only to have the apparent material wriggle in my grasp.  I was quick to snap my hand away, and the strange scarlet beetle plummeted from the tree before skittering into the foliage.  I threw a defeated grin over my shoulder to Piera, shrugging my shoulders lightly.

---

CD: 14 = SO CLOSE!

Edited by Grave
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piera brightened as he mentioned that he'd heard of her guild. "Really? I honestly didn't think many have. How did you hear of Jomei?" She was wondering if her ginger friend was starting to get popular. Her eyebrows raised slightly as Grave informed her that Mack had bought him out of all his most useful dishes in preparation of the upcoming raid. Frowning slightly she nodded and added, "He would've done the same to me if I'd had anything. He gave me a huge order though, even paid me in advance. But between his order and the leader of the Azure Brigade's, I've been swamped. Already need more materials. So I was actually really thankful that you messaged me!" The brunette smiled in gratitude briefly.

When the silver haired man joked about wanting to be carried off by the amazon women for reasons other than what they had in mind, her eyebrow raised. "Oh really? So you don't want to become their love slave. Good to know. I'll inform them of that while they're carrying you off. Maybe they'll just eat you instead." The bespectacled young woman's face was serious, though the corner of her mouth twitched slightly, trying to keep up the joke. Piera watched as Grave struggled to try and pick a berry from a high branch of a tree, only to have it slip into the brush. She tried to kneel down and look for the fallen fruit, but couldn't find it again, shaking her head before standing.

[ID: 31611] [LD: 2+1=3] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

I chuckled at the memory the thought of Jomei brought back. "Well, Jomei decided to show up to Mack's embarrassing of one of our recruits." I explained. "I caught his name, but I didn't talk to him at all. I hope I do get to at some point, though.  Seems like a good guy." I pondered, scratching my chin lightly.  When she indirectly thanked me for messaging her, I blushed slightly. "No problem!  I'm glad you accepted the request!  It means I got to chat to you!" I complimented her, with a playful wink.

The bespectacled girl decided to pull a joke on me about the Amazons; so I replied with my own. "Oh? Sounds like someone you know must have experience then.  Maybe I do share ideals with the locals..." I mused in jest.  I soon decided to ask Piera a question of my own. "So... What do you like to do?  Outside of this hell, I mean." I asked her, gauntlet-bound hands on the back of my neck as my eyes meandered across the green surroundings.

---

ID: 31614

LD: 1 = Epic Failure

Edited by Grave

Piera's head tilted in curiosity and confusion at the description Grave gave of his first meeting of Jomei. "Embarrassing? What happened?" Her tone was curious and a little cautious if amused. It seemed he didn't truly meet her friend, at least not formally. "He is. And he's a performer, so if you ever need a song or anything..." She trailed off before shrugging, her intent implied. She was surprised that the ginger didn't get more customers considering that he was the only performer that she had even heard of. ....Which now that the brunette thought about it, wasn't saying much sadly.  At the silver haired man's blush accompanied with a compliment and wink, Piera stared a bit widely, now realizing the situation. "O-Oh, heh. Yeah..." The young woman chuckled awkwardly, not entirely knowing what to say. She didn't want to just blurt out that she was taken, that would be entirely rude. It was just harmless flirting after all.

As Grave joked back, the alchemist raised an eyebrow with an amused smile. "Maybe~" When he mused that he might share ideals with the locals she laughed and pried, "But which ideals?"  Piera wiped her bangs slightly to the side, the sticky hair annoying her as she listened to his query. "Hm? Oh. Hmmm..." The brunette thought for a moment before the answer immediately came to mind with a small smile of nostalgia and sadness. "Libraries. I went to the library a lot. I miss reading. Reading things that aren't game lore or tactic guides or things like that. Just nice novels with physical pages that I can feel and smell..." The woman's tone was reverent before she shook her head slightly and looked back at Grave. "What about you?"

[ID: 31863] [LD: 6+1=7] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

I sniggered nervously and scratched my cheek. "Well, you see... The recruit, Shirosu, kind of went for a 'low blow' during the duel between her and Mack for her training... And our dear guild master is particularly aggravated when it comes to cheap shots." I explained, still chuckling lightly.  Her mention of Jomei being a performer brought another recruit to mind. "One of our recruits, Lawfer I believe his name is, is in fact a performer himself.  He played a slow lament for us when we... Attended a council member's funeral..." I tried my hardest to refrain from choking up, and to my delight I succeeded, shaking my head of blade-like hair to clear my thoughts.

I ended up giving up after Piera's retort about the Amazons. "Damnit, logic has beat mine own intellect once more." I jested, faking a scowl.  To show I meant no ill will, I swiftly swapped it in for a grin.  Her mention of reading caused me to reminisce.  I'd actually done quite a bunch of reading when I was younger, and oftentimes did some when I wasn't busy back in the real world. "I totally understand where you are coming from.  I prefer proper paper, and the smell of fresh ink over digital copies of text... I mean, bloody hell, even just a digital text printed by an amateur is better than staring at it on a screen, you know what I mean?" I elaborated.  Soon the subject went to me. "Well... Back in the real world I had trained in taekwondo for some small amount of years, hence why my main skill is <<Martial Arts>> here." I told her supplying her with some information she had yet to know. "I used to love walking around town, and visiting stores and food joints... Especially when I moved from London to Japan," Yeah, real subtle Grave, real subtle, "The stores in Japan are just amazing... And amazingly cheap too, to be honest." I finished off, realising I actually had to take a breath afterwards.  My eyes looked back down to the bespectacled brunette beside me.

---

ID: 31953

LD: 13 = Still nothing.

Edited by Grave

Piera's eyebrows raised in surprise as Grave explained what had happened. Her expression morphed into a guiltily amused smile. "Gah...that's..pretty awful. On both sides. He didn't do anything drastic did he?" She couldn't imagine it was anything too bad, after all pain didn't work the same in SAO. It was also equally as hard for her to believe that he got aggravated about cheap shots. Perhaps something for her to ask him about later.

She perked up slightly when the silver haired man mentioned that the Blades had a performer of their own, though she frowned in sympathy when he explained that he had used his talents to contribute to the funeral of a council member. "I'm so sorry for your loss." The brunette offered sincerely. She couldn't imagine how hard that must be for the newly formed guild. Her expression twisted into a grimace for a moment when she thought how badly the Velvet Room would do if they lost either of her friends.

The alchemist was glad for a happier change of topic, going back to books and smiling eagerly at Grave as he described in equal detail his appreciation for real, physical, paper filled books. "Yes, exactly! Ahh... I wish that could be a perfume hehe."  Piera listened with interest as he talked about things that he missed. "Whoa, really? Does that help with your Martial Arts skill?" She was curious as she had yet to encounter a main user of the skill. Most preferred more conventional game weapons. Her smile turned wistful as he stated that he was from London and moved to Japan. "Okay, now you're making me jealous. I've never even left the country. Though I have moved around different states a lot in the last few years. I'm American, born and raised." She explained belatedly. "And I would kill to be able to at least visit Japan. Mmm all that delicious cheap sushi..."

[ID: 32228] [LD: 7+1=8] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

"No, just carried the poor girl over his shoulder in front of the public." I reassured Piera, a light smirk on my lips. "I still don't think she deserved it though..." I muttered.  I smiled half-heartedly when she comforted me for Lindow's death. "He was a great man... He had a proper family and a proper life and everything... I would have happily taken a blade for that man." I explained, staring at the ground. "It also caused a load of pain for my-" I narrowly avoided using the word 'crush' in that careless sentence. "subordinate, Opal.  She knew him well, if only through the game." I barely edged around moral suicide there.

"That would be one kick-ass scent, hey?" I agreed, just imagining it... On second thought, maybe someone smelling like a book wouldn't be as pleasant as the two of us first guessed. "Well... Since most of the combat is assisted by the system, it only really supports the grace and knowledge of  places to strike, just like any combat knowledge for weapons in this game." I elaborated, scratching my chin lightly.  Piera complained about not having left her country and I grinned widely. "That could probably be arranged when we beat this hell.  If all else fails I will come see you." I teased.  I was mainy joking, but there was a tinge of seriousness in my tone. "And if you want sushi, just come see me!  Or do you not trust my cooking skills enough to take sushi from me?" I pouted jokingly once more, still poking fun at her tendency to take things seriously.  My eyes caught some kind of golden glint among the never ending green.  My silver eyes zoned in on the origin; a large, bulbous, reed-like plant.  I jogged to close the distance and crouched down, gently curling an armoured hand underneath.  I tenderly plucked the bulb from the stem, and it slowly evaporated into data, transferring to my inventory.

---

ID: 32758

LD: 20 = Sourbulb (Mat)

Edited by Grave

Piera's eyebrows quirked as she smiled at Grave's description of what Mack did to the girl that had dealt out a low blow. "Well that doesn't sound too bad. Unless she was naked or something." That would be beyond embarrassing and doubted that the guild leader would do something so degrading to someone, a fellow guild member at that. Silent for a moment as the silver haired man described his fallen comrade, the brunette nodded solemnly. "He sounded like an amazing person." She felt a pang of grief for this man that she had never met, that had so many people that cared about him and so much to live for. But Aincrad wasn't merciful. Or rather, Kayaba wasn't. The brunette was momentarily distracted when he mentioned Opal being a close friend of Lindow, her eyebrows raising. "I know her actually. I didn't know that though." 

The alchemist nodded in understanding as Grave explained that his real life martial experience only helped a little when combat came down to in game mechanics. "I guess that makes sense. Shame though." Smiling as the chef offered to come see her when they beat the game she replied, "I wouldn't be surprised if we did meet after all this. A big SAO survivor group or something. It'd be like a convention, heh." It was an amusing thought and she could only hope that the meet up would be expansive for all of the survivors. The thought of it only being a few hundred people compared to the ten thousand that originally logged in was rather disconcerting. Perking up a little at mention of sushi, Piera laughed, "I haven't tasted enough of your cooking to judge it that well! But I'm always willing to take a risk for sushi~" She watched as something seemed to catch Grave's eye as he jogged to pick a bulb from a stem. Belatedly, Piera realized that she hadn't found many mats herself and sighed when she didn't spot any before walking to catch up to her companion.

[ID: 32810] [LD: 6+1=7] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

"No, she thankfully was not naked," I chuckled embarrassedly, fending my mind off of the idea, "Mack may be rather brutish, but our dear Guildmaster is not in the slightest sadistic." I stated the obvious.  Mack really was a great man, but many of his endeavours utilised brute force.  Piera noted how amazing Lindow must have been, and I smiled grimly. "I personally did not know him too well, but one good look at him and one ear lent to his story of his real life triggered that sense of trust and brotherhood in me... I only wish I could have known him longer." I explained, choking up slightly as I finished.  I let out a dramatic sigh and turned my face to Piera. "But Kayaba wouldn't have it any other way, would he?" Acid stung my tone as the words rolled off my tongue.  Kayaba... That name only instilled a single emotion within me; bloodlust.

"Yeah, it would be real sweet to hold a massive get-together in the end.  It'll be easier but all the more heart breaking that the group will be as small as it already is.  I refuse to let anyone close to me die." I said, half in joy, half in agony.  With such a small group it will be massively simpler to organise it... But those that would be missing would be those that died within the game, each and everyone being someone who was loved by one person or another.  Thankfully the bitter thoughts were intercepted by the sushi chat. "That's nice to hear.  If I give you food poisoning, you have permission to slap me... Or anything else you think I might deserve." I chuckled, realising that a slap probably was not punishment enough. "I will see if I can find a fisherman to hand me over some fish as materials... If not, I'll do some makeshift fishing!" I exclaimed, imagining myself, a brawler, doing some peaceful fishing.  The idea was ludicrous.

---

ID: 32845

LD: 6

Piera nodded a bit awkwardly, "Y-Yeah, you're right, heh." She knew of course the man wasn't sadistic (unless he was an incredible actor), but wondered if he made flinging women onto his arms or shoulders a hobby. Seemed to do it often enough. Her eyes widened slightly as Grave further described his fallen comrade and lamented that he didn't know him for longer. Frowning in sympathy, the brunette's expression then twisted into a grimace at mention of Kayaba Akihiko. "No. He wouldn't." It seemed just fine to joke about the mysterious evil man that had trapped them all in this world but quite another when he was causing people's deaths.

The mood seemed sour to the alchemist as she silently listened to the silver haired man speak of the end group of SAO players meeting up being probably fairly small in the end. The thought turned her stomach. Thinking of not being able to see her guild, her friends again. Or Lee.... Piera closed her eyes and turned away for a moment, for a brief moment feeling quite overwhelmed. This didn't usually happen away from home. Only when she was alone in the shop or trying to sleep, all of the worst thoughts coming to the forefront of her mind and unable to dissipate. The jungle was silent for a moment, only the buzzing of insects and far chirping of birds to fill in between the two players before Grave attempted to lighten the situation.

Glancing back at the cook, Piera smiled, though it was a bit wan. "I'd probably just demand a refund. Or another serving that doesn't taste horrible or make me sick." She wasn't one to hold a grudge, especially if it was accidental. When he mentioned seeing about finding a fisherman, she perked up. "I know one actually. Not sure what floor he's on, but I think my friend Kalesh is a fisherman. Though you could always give it a try yourself too. Probably best to leave it to the proper professionals though, heh."

[ID: 33878] [LD: 11+1=12] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

I locked up for a moment as Piera seemed to fill with fear and despair.  I had not watched my mouth, and forgot that the girl next to me might not have been alright with mentions of death. It was harsh enough having to live with them occurring left, right and centre, but being reminded about them... I placed a hand on her back and rubbed lightly. "Sorry... That was insensitive of me. I... Probably should have kept my mouth shut about that." I apologized, smiling sombrely. My hand left her back and fell to my side once more.

"I'll do my best to remake the dish... But please refrain from putting all your trust in me... My first four or so crafts were all failures or bad items." I admitted glumly, shuddering at the memory. Nowadays I pump out rares and perfects like crazy... Well, when I have materials, that is. "Wait a moment... Kalesh... That name rings a bell. Mind describing how he looks? I believe I may already be acquainted with him..." I mused, reminiscing about customers past. Had I maybe served said Fisherman once before?

---

ID: 33966

LD: 5

Edited by Grave

Piera tensed slightly as she felt a hand on her back before relaxing at Grave's words and she lifted her glasses momentarily to run a hand over her face before forcing a smile. "N-No, you're fine. I'm just weak. I should be trying to level grind and do quests with my guild so I can fight on the front lines with them. But instead I hide on the lower floors and just craft where it's safe." The brunette's expression twisted into a self depreciating smile for a moment before shaking her head.

She was glad for a change in topic as the silver haired man promised to do his best in cooking but admitted that when he first started, his first four attempts didn't result in successes. "Hey, that was then, this is now." The alchemist tried to console him and lighten the mood through teasing. "Besides, if you manage to harness the art of bad cooking, maybe we could use it as a toxin or poison or something! Start feeding it to monsters or applying it to our weapons, hehe." Tilting her head in curiosity Piera replied, "Uhhh he's a big gaming nerd. Oh uh physically. He's...tall-ish? Long red hair and....I think green eyes, yeah. Uses a curved blade."

[ID: 33983] [LD: 4+1=5] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

I shot Piera a stern look as she berated herself. "You are not weak, believe me... We are similar; still down on the lower floors, while the rest of the Guild is kicking the boss's ass. I know this make me sound kind of full of myself, but I personally think of myself as strong. If you are in the same state as myself, I know you are strong." I lectured her, before briskly looking away. I had made myself sound way more cocky than I had originally intended, and thus possibly made an ass of myself in front of the bespectacled female. I fell silent, waiting for the scolding I had in store.

My curiosity became piqued when Piera spoke of harnessing my horrid dishes. "Hey hey! That's a smart plan!" I exclaimed. "You never know, maybe my cooking will be useful to the Frontliners in more ways than one." I jested, scratching my chin lightly. My curiosity was not just in that matter, however... It was in the kind of 'Mad Scientist' side to Piera. It was definitely an interesting quirk, but whether it was a good one or not I had yet to figure out. When she described Kalesh, I clicked my fingers as a lightbulb illuminated my mind. "Ahah! I knew it! I served Kalesh once, sold him a snow come crafted from the shards of the Avalanche field boss of Floor Four." I mused, grinning widely. "Interesting man, but certainly a guy I would love to get to know." I told her, still reminiscing about the encounter.

---

ID: 34065

LD: 10

Edited by Grave

Piera's brow wrinkled under the stern gaze of the man as he explained why she was wrong and how she was similar to himself. Her wrinkled brow began to raise in insecurity before allowing herself a wry chuckle at his own confidence. "I wish I could say the same. But thank you nonetheless. I may be worthless in real combat, but at least I can craft. I know my strengths and weaknesses." Looking up at Grave as he pointedly stared away from her, the brunette smiled softly. "You sure suck at this y'know." She teased, her smile growing. "At least one of us has some confidence." A laugh bubbled up from her as Grave took to her idea of using his possibly toxic creations against monsters. "Oh no, what've I created?" It did make her curious if cooks could actually do such a thing.

Blinking at the snapping sound, her smile grew as the silver haired player spoke of having served Kalesh at his Diner. "A snow cone, really? Mmm that sounds sooo good..." She looked off into space, thinking fondly of the cool sweet treat which would be extremely welcomed right now in this awful hot climate. Shaking her head momentarily she added, "You should if you get another chance. He's a cool guy." Inhaling deeply, she held the humid virtual air in her distended cheeks before letting it all out, blowing her bangs skywards for a moment. "Seems like we're doing a lot of talking and no material gathering." Piera chuckled.

[ID: 34083] [LD: 9+1=10] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

I pushed the matter no further when Piera half-accepted the 'inspirational' monologue. "Remember; you being able to craft good quality potions and crystals is just as much of a lifesaver as you being on the front lines with the rest." I added, supporting the crafting skills she prided herself in.  When she told me I sucked, I could only give her a goofy grin and scratch the back of my head. "Well... I suck at a lot of things... namely inspiring people with words..." I admitted, before giving her a wink with my next comment. "But flirting on the other hand... that could be considered my forté, if I do say so myself." I boasted, my accent more prominent... it always did that when I became brash.

I recognised the tone Piera used as she mused over the thought of the snow cone.  Reason being, it would have been the same tone for me, too. "Yes, a snow cone would be rather nice at this time..." I began imagining the coolness it would bring... well, as long as I ate it before it melted, that is. "I do plan on meeting the man at some point... send him my way at some point.  I have another snow cone waiting in the Diner... maybe not as nice as the one I gave him, but a snow cone nonetheless.  I will be sure to stop him and have a chat." I requested of the bespectacled female.  

My eyes trailed off into the bush beside me, before drifting upwards, setting upon one lonely banana... YES, it was a banana, nothing out of the ordinary.  Not catching what Piera was saying, I proceeded to climb the tree the yellow fruit hung from.  Safely and comfortably perched in on a thick branch, I reached out, and my gloved gauntlet yanked the banana from the tree.  The material came at a cost, though; the force of tugging it from its sanctuary threw my balance off, and I tumbled forwards, plummeting through the air towards the jungle floor.  The air was sharply expelled from my lungs as my body hit the matted leaves and grass on the earth, but I soon gathered the breath and energy to raise my 'banana' hand and shout, "Look what I found!"

---

ID: 34144

LD: 19 = +1 Banana (Mat)

Edited by Grave

Piera smiled genuinely at Grave's encouraging statement. "Yeah. That makes me feel a lot better knowing that. I might never be able to fight on the front lines, but at least I can do that. I'll be there with them in my potions and crystals." The brunette chuckled lightly at the odd idea of a miniature her being in every phial and crystal, cheering on each player who possessed them. She was about to lift his downed spirits over not being inspiring when an eyeroll was triggered through his boasting of flirting forte, though her gaze became a bit curious as his gained a bit of an accent that was familiar to her. "I'll have to take your word for it." She further teased the man before taking a leap of faith, "Though I'm sure the British accent doesn't hurt either." Nodding as he made the reasonable request of her sending Kalesh to him the next time she saw him, the alchemist stated, "Not sure when I'll next see him but he seems to have become a fairly regular customer of mine so I'll be sure to do that."

Piera frowned as she realized that Grave was staring off into space, or at least it appeared to be until she followed his gaze and unable to see what he was focusing on before he simply started to climb the tree he had been staring at. "You trying to find your brain up there in the clouds?" She joked, shielding her eyes as she craned her neck to look up at the tree climbing man. Squinting, she was just able to make out that he had grabbed something yellow before he suddenly fell, causing her to gasp in fright before rushing over to where he had landed. "A-Are you okay?" His reply distracted her momentarily, glancing at his prize before letting out a exasperated chuckle as she shook her head. "Did you take any damage? Besides to your head apparently?" The brunette then clasped a hand around his free arm to help heft him to his feet.

[ID: 34320] [LD: 12+1=13] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

I smiled at her analogy of her crafting usefulness. "I guess that is one way to think about it." I replied, scratching my chin as I thought about it.  I recalled the time Mack purchased most of my stock for the frontlines; I was also helping in some way, at least.  I chuckled when Piera seemed to not exactly agree with my boasting, but believed me either way. "Take it from me, you may be able to experience it for yourself, soon enough." I teased her, before she seemed to half-compliment my accent. "T-thank you, I guess?  I am not exactly sure whether that was a compliment or a general statement." I replied, grinning, unsure of myself. I nodded to the brunette when she said that she would get Kalesh over to me. "Thank you.  I am very grateful for that." I replied, nodding once more.

The banana began to transfer to my inventory, and I let Piera pick me up. "Thanks, that means a lot to me." I replied sarcastically, rubbing my head groggily. My eyes drifted up to my health bar, and it had not decreased by very much. "Not much... not a deadly amount, or even close to it." I reassured her.  Remembering I had heard her shout as I was climbing, I threw her a stern look. "I heard you shout something to me... what might that have been, pray tell?" I insisted, suspecting it possibly was not something I would be fond of.

---

ID: 34669

LD: 14 = OMFG

Edited by Grave

{OOC: We should probably call it quits once we reach the third page and just collect the SP :o }

Piera simply smiled while an eyebrow quirked in a silent challenge for him to prove her wrong as she leaned back to pull him up into a standing position. "You're welcome~" She replied with sugary equally sarcastic sweetness. Though at his casual remark of his loss of HP, the brunette grimaced. "Jeez, take better care of yourself. Just because we haven't run into any mobs yet doesn't mean we won't." And she wasn't well versed in the monsters on this floor either and was definitely not eager to find out about them if she could help it. At Grave's grave gaze and question, Piera's expression went blank before looking to the right and nothing in particular before her own eyes squinted in concentration. "What...I...mm..." The jungle was silent for a moment before she shrugged with an easy going smile. "I can't remember, haha. I have a pretty terrible memory, sorry."

[ID: 34746] [LD: 4+1=5] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera

(One step ahead of you there, dear~)

With a haphazard jerk, my eyes cleaved through the green jungle, scanning for any signs of danger. Piera was right; I had not paid a single ounce of attention to the fact that we could be horribly interrupted by some gnarly monster at any moment.  Satisfied that my search collected zero results, I exhaled a sharp sigh before giving the girl a guilty grin. "Just checking... a monster interrupting us would be highly unpleasant for all three parties." I explained skittishly.  My eyes still warily flickered around occasionally, but only as little check-ups.  I immediately saw through Piera's façade, and strolled on ahead of her, sighing exasperatedly, before playfully calling into the air, "Bullshit!" Followed by a hearty laugh.

---

ID: 35258

LD: 9

Edited by Grave

Piera watched with vague surprise and interest as Grave became much more like his name as his bright eyes flicked across their surroundings. She waited patiently, glancing around haphazardly herself before meeting his eyes with an amused smile as he explained his actions. "A little late now, doncha think?" The brunette laughed it off. "We can take 'em! ....Probably." She wasn't sure on the cook's level but she had nearly five levels on the floor they were on. She was a little surprised that they hadn't come across any mobs so far considering she wasn't familiar with this floor and which areas were less mob populated, not that she was complaining. Though it did make the alchemist wonder if there was a correlation between the amount of materials they had been finding (or lackthereof) and the amount of monsters. The less danger: the less profit.

Turning her head to look back at her silver haired companion as he called 'bullshit', Piera reeled before flailing her arms as she ran after the man. "Hey, I may have probably said something mildly insulting, but I really don't remember what it was! I don't remember what happened yesterday!"

[ID: 34746] [LD: 4+1=5] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera