[SP-F6] <Calming the Soul>, Lawfer's Demons, Completed!!!

Lawfer stood up and began walking closer to the waterfall. As the water fell, small drops splashed onto Lawfer's hair and shoulders. As he was face to face with his reflection he stared deeply into its eyes. "I am Jared, you are my intellectual pride, and together we are Lawfer. We are two sides of the same coin, you know this because I know this. I cant make it out of Aincrad alone. I need you to help me, but at the same time we both need to be better. I am asking you one simple favor. Will you join me on this adventure?" Lawfer asked as he raised his right hand to touch his reflection's hand. The reflection smiled. "So you figured out who I was, huh?" Lawfer smiled then laughed. "Of course I did. You are me." Lawyer replied as he felt himself become whole. Following that he blacked out.

Opening his eyes, Lawfer found himself sitting cross legged on the original stone he began his quest on. He couldn't make heads or tails of the situation. Have considerable thought he had come to the conclusion that the whole quest was in his head. He had gone through the ringer with himself to figure out what exactly his hubris was and he was able to properly play out the requirements. Lawfer was amazed that he had such a deep feeling inside of him."At least I got it all sorted out." He reassured himself. Standing up to his feet, he re-equiped his Pudao. Now that all of the hard work was behind him, it was time to go let off some steam back on Floor 1. As he made his way back to Amazon city, Lawfer smiled knowing that he had finished his hardest quest to date.

Lawfer Summary:
+ 200 Col 
+2 SP(+1 Thread,+1 Quest)
<<Meditation>> Skill. Meditation allows the user to lessen negative effects such as paralysis and poison, this skill also allows one to regain lost HP (1 HP to begin and increases by skill rank, the max rank being 5), the negative effect healing is activated by rolling 7+ while the HP heal effect activates alongside the negative effect one when rolling a natural 10+ on the Crafting Dice. Remember that Meditation requires you MEDITATE so it can take effect

Edited by Lawfer