[[COMPLETE]] [PP-F4] Dynamic Duo (Shirosu)

The floor that I visited most often, besides floor one of course, was the winter wonderland of the fourth floor. For some reason I always had fun when I came here and I always enjoyed snow. The only downside was how freezing cold it was. The heavy trench coat-jacket-hoodie thing I had on was barely managing to keep me comfortable and I really had to get a new scarf. That didn't matter to me though, the falling snow and fields (and houses) of white more than made up for it. I had just gotten to the floor so I was still in the town, just looking around for something to do. I had originally thought about asking someone to come with me so I wouldn't be aimlessly wandering. The only person who first came to mind was Shirosu. We had kindled our friendship the other day on a quest on floor six and I knew if she came the fun level would be through the roof. But, I felt weird messaging her only a few days later out of the blue like that so I decided not to. Thus, I was alone. I decided I'd just find a shop to go into for now before I looked for something better to do. So I simply continued down the street. 

(Alright, you've just gotta make an amazing and hilarious entrance here!)

Edited by Koumori

Shirosu was jogging down the street, her breath coming out in short breaths. She was currently trying to get away from the wandering forge, because the moment she had stepped foot in that place and saw what looked to be like Large pile of job requests  she had turned on her tail and exited just as quickly as she had entered. She was pretty sure no one had seen her and she did NOT want to do any form of work today, her mood was just a little off an she knew she would fail miserably if she tried to do anything productive today she would fail. She was currently well dressed and her fox Gin was doing a good job of keeping her neck warm in the chilly air. Turning a corner Shirosu couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the familiar back of Koumori, one of her new friends. Running up behind him she grabbed his arms hoping to freak him out a little and said,"Hide me, please, im not in the mood for guild stuff today, and you seem like a viable option" she was hoping she surprised him and released a goofy grin 

(Sorry if that sucked OTL)

I was startled when my arms were grabbed from behind. Someone had snuck up behind me and was tightly holding my arms behind my back. I was about to turn around and give them what they had coming when the person spoke. It was a voice that was all to familiar. It must've been fate that delievered the person I was just thinking of. I should probably be careful of what I wish for in the future. My tense posture melted back into a normal one and the anger on my face quickly shifted to a childish grin. Instead of turning around to look at her I bent my waist forward and craned my head backwards as far as I could so that I could see her upside down. "Just the girl I was looking for. But you know, I can't help you very much if you keep me prisoner." If she didn't let go soon all the blood was in danger of rushing too my head. That would probably only make it funnier for her. The smile on my face probably showed that I was happy to see her. We were going to have a great day.

(No haha you did good)

Edited by Koumori

She felt him stiffen in surprise and knew that she had accomplished her mission in giving him a little jump, though she was shocked when instead of turning around like a normal person he did the most awkward pose to look at her with. "I didn't know i was on the "Girl hunting list" nice to know, might just have to avoid you now, creeper" she joked, breaking into a grin she was finding that only really appeared in this lax guys presence. "But i like keeping prisoners, means i can force them to listen to girly gossip against their will" she laughed stepping back she released his arms knowing that it would have turned out in her favour to keep him pinned, but she decided she was better off spending the day with someone who was not wonky from a blood rush. "What a surprise seeing you here, didn't know you came to this floor, seeing this is where my guild and Mack spend most of their time, though im quite happy to say i found someone i can use as an excuse to boycott work for" she grinned sheepishly, oh well, what they don't know cant hurt them. 

Shirosu was surprised by the way I chose to speak to her. I was right in assuming she'd expect me to turn around. A grin broke out on her face after she was done calling me out for being a creeper. I very well knew she was joking, if anyone else said that it might have hurt. My head still upside down I answer. "Why would I need to hunt for something that I already had *wink wink*. Haha but seriously you don't have to worry about that from me. I'm not after a harem, I'm good sticking to one." I actually kind of regreted saying that. I hoped she didn't ask me what I meant by that because for the moment there was a "one". Well if she did I could handle it. She also said something about forcing me to listen to gossip. Grin time again. "You don't need to take me prisoner for that! Switch into our pajamas and grab some pillows and I'm all ears." It felt strange laughing while upside down. Luckily Shirosu released me and I was able to turn and face her the right way. She and I were both still giggling. I realized I laughed and smiled with her more than anyone else so far. She was already a more fun friend than any of mine back home. When she finally calmed herself she began a normal conversation, saying it was funny seeing me there given that the guilds base was on that floor. Now that I actually didn't know. She expected that I wouldn't like this place for just that reason so I gave her exactly what she wanted. "It is? Oh well in that case I'm outta here." I abruptly turned around and deliberatly stomped on the other direction. I couldn't see her over my shoulder but I assumed she was at least grinning ear to ear. When I go for a joke I don't back down. If she didn't want me to leave she'd have to come and get me. 

Edited by Koumori

"Guess that's true, but im pretty sure you never lost me" she laughed returning his wink, when Shirosu heard he was good sticking to one girl she raised both her eye brows and got a sly grin on her face, they might end up on the girly gossip sooner then he realized, but when she saw the hint of hesitation at the words he had just blurted out and the slight regretful look on his face she demolished the idea, he was too good of a friend right now to rack over the coals just for amusement like that. She widened her eyes at his PJ and pillow joke and gasped in her best five year old voice,"Sleep over! we can talk about other girls, and watch a movie and eat popcorn!"  apparently he hadednt  known about the forge being on this floor and spun on heels as if to leave because he know knew,"Aww honey come back! don't be like that" she said, smiling as she picked up her walking pace until she was at his side, using her best "dont be like that voice" she pleaded "How about we go do something stupid like build a snowman or make snow angles in the middle of the street so people wont want to walk threw them?" of course the look on her face ruined it but she didn't care.

As I expected Shirosu went wide eyed at my comment but appeared to stop herself from saying anything. It seemed like she truly wanted to know, and if she asked Id be willing to tell her. Maybe if we did have that girl talk it would come up. Speaking of which, she screamed like a five year old in response to my sleepover joke. I returned all of her excitement and then some. "That sounds perfect! I've been dying for girl talk. But don't forget to bring the tissues for the movie cause I'm a crier!" When I spun around and began to leave she called out to me like a wife who had angered her husband. She ran up to me and pleadingly, but actually sarcastically and with a huge grin, asked if we should build a snow man or do snow angles. This time I let the excitement flow naturally without holding back laughs. "Oh honey how could I ever stay mad at you?" I said batting my eyes. "Ah, do you really mean it?!" I screamed like a five year old boy. I then ran towards the middle of the street and dropped down to my knees and slid a few feet across the snow. I threw my hands up into the the air. "Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play!" I got down and started to pack together the first ball. If she was anything like me, and I knew she was, I was confident she'd get that reference. It never even dawned on me that there were other players in the town watching us. I didn't care in the slightest. They were just going to have to deal with our shenanigans. We we're really going to rock the town together.

Edited by Koumori

Shirosu laughed as Koumori threw himself into the snow like a five year old and with the scream to match, sliding along the road before starting the base of what she assumed was to be a snowman. She was pumped, she had'nt actually played in the snow on this level yet and was quite excited too, she wasnt to sure if it would feel like real snow, but she didn't care. taking a tip from Koumori's knee slide Shirosu took it a step forward and with a running start did a full on penguin slide right into him with a whoop of joy and pride at her aim. When he stared to sing "Do you wanna build a snow man" she threw he hands to her ears planting them their firmly against her skull and shouted loudly,"Not another lyric! I swear the amount of times i was called ,"Elsa" and had that song sang to me because of my white hair were enough to ruin Disney movies for me for the nest 20 years or so, heck maybe even 30!" Shirosu abandoed all reserve and not caring about anyone in the guild seeing her behave like a child, she packed together another ball of snow, other then the one Koumori was working on and threw it at his face before ungraceful scrambling to her feet in the slippery snow and behind a corner of a building and peeking out slowly. "Whoops did i hit your face, i'm sorry i was aiming  for Gin, but guessed i missed" During the slide her familiar had hoped of her neck and stared rolling in the snow, completely blending into his surrounding it would have been hard to find him if it wasn't for his black tipped tails ears and his gold bell. 

I watched as Shirosu giggled with joy and slid across the snow right towards me. She was defiantly happy about getting to build a snowman. I had gotta to do so once before in SAO, with Starrine. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen her in awhile. I wondered how she was doing. Back to reality, Shirosu was not happy about being sung Frozen. Apparently she had been teased for resembling Elsa. I hadn't noticed it before, but she did have the same white hair after all. Stifling another chuckle I brought my arms down. "I'm sorry my queen, I shant repeat that transgression in the future." I laughed a bit while grabbing my stomach before being even more overboard. "It's okay, I liked Anna better anyway" I devilish grin appeared on my face but was quickly wiped away by the impact of snow. She had thrown a snowball at me! I brought up my hand to wipe it up off in time to see Shirosu clumsily stumbling to her feet and running over to hide behind the corner of a building. I took the ball I had been making in my hands and stood up, doing my best to make myself seem angry and menacing. "You shouldn't have done that." I said in an almost robotic voice. She called back to explain she was aiming for Gin, obviously not true. "Haha, yeah right. I hope you're prepared for what happens next." Just then, as I was preparing to throw my snowball at her exposed shoulder, I had a much better idea. The roof of the building she was hiding behind was slanted. Perfect. I adjusted my aim and threw my snowball right at the roof over her head. She'd probably assume I just had awful aim and wouldn't try to move. Thankfully, I was right. Meanwhile, the snowball hit just where I wanted. It came down on the snow in the roof and separated a small section. That snow came down like an avalanche off of the building and landed right on top of the unsuspecting Shirosu. I laughed as I saw her get totally engulfed head to toe. I quickly jogged over to her and took it in one last time before digging out her head so she could see me. I once again had the smile of a child and constantly stumbled on my words because of my laughing. "Oops. Sorry it looks like I missed. I was aiming for Gin" I then began fully digging her out. Ah man she had only just gotten there and I was already having a blast. I knew that despite having snow dumped on her Shirosu was too. The ruckus we were causing was only increasing, and no doubt would just keep doing so. "We're gonna have tons of fun today aren't we?"

Edited by Koumori

When Koumori threw his snow ball Shirosu watched it and yelled,"I'm impressed anyone's aim could be that b................." that last of her words were cut off by a wall of white and cold. had he just buried her in snow? she though yes. When he cleared enough a way snow for her to see she gasped and glared at him,"You sneaky little bastard!" she exclaimed,'How did you even know that would happen!?" she struggled to free herself from the icy prison but alas, she was stuck. When he started to dig her out fully she had to grin like a fool at his fun comment and laughed,"Yes we are, unfortunately for anyone in this town at this moment and time"  when he finally got her un buried she resisted the urge to punch him and brushed the snow off herself with a little shiver, "Frig this stuff is cold! they really seemed to nail that feeling" She scanned around and spotting a little black among the snow and calling,"Gin get your little fluffy but back over here!" the little fox ran back over and crawled up her side before resuming the role of a scarf around her neck,"Much better" grinning she turned to Koumori," So whats the plan stan, or is there any at all?"

"Call it a gut feeling." I said to her as I continued to shovel away the snow. She seemed to lighten up just I bit when I mentioned the fun we were going to have. I smiled back when she said we'd be disrupting the peace. "It's a good thing there're no police in this game. I'd shudder at the list of charges that would come up against us" I said as I mimicked shivering. It was actually part real shiver, it was pretty cold. That made me realize how Shirosu must've felt and I felt a little bad for what I did. When I finally dug her out she brushed herself off and called Gin back to her. He climbed up her side and assumed his position. Then she asked me what I had planned. Hmm, I hadn't really thought of it. I figured we could just go with the flow, but I knew of a lake not far from town so I figured we could make our way their. "Who needs plans. We go with the flow!" I raised my hand and waited for a high five. "There's actually a frozen lake not far from here, we could make our way to that?" I suggested to her. But no quickly did I finish did a smile appear on my face once more. "But first we gotta finish those snow angels." I quickly leaped past Shirosu and into the pile of snow she had just been excavated from and began forming my snow angel.

(I didn't want to teleport us over to the lake right away, I'll start the walk on my next turn ;)

"A gut feeling huh?" she questioned, "more like a smart calculation towards humor"  she laughed hard when he mentioned police, "Public disruptions, ect.ect" she laughed picturing police chasing them off the street like a pair of punks up to no good.  With a wink she laughed," Going with flow is our specialty" I returned the high five with a hearty slap, and a quick very light under hand to the side of his face the snowball had hit ,"That's for burying me" she said cheekily before leaping into snow pile herself to create her a large, sweeping snow angel, the snow she had previously brushed off, collecting on her coat again.  Her eyes lit up when she heard about a frozen lake, ice was fun, really really fun, even though she had broken an arm on it in real life. After she was done her snow angel she pushed herself to her feet and admired it," I'm not very artistic, but that looks like a piece of art if i do say so myself" she stared over at Koumori and resisted the urge to leap on top of him, for about 5 seconds, with a girly war cry she went all macho wrestler on him and did a grand slaml pushing him deeper into the pile, getting up and planting a foot on his stomach she held her hands in the air and yelled,"Knock Out!" 

Edited by Shirosu

After returning my high five Shirosu gave me a light back hand to my still sore face, claiming it was for burying her. Alright, fair reaction. I rubbed my cheek with a pouting face. "Okay I had that coming." Once we were done with our creations she jumped up and turned around to look at her work. She asked me what I thought of hers but she didn't give me a chance to answer. She screamed out in a loud wail and leaped into me as she drove me deeper into the snow. "Oof" I coughed as the air exited my virtual lungs. She quickly got off of me and I tried to replace the dispelled air but was stopped why she dropped her foot on my stomach. "Oof" escaped my mouth again. I was finally able to catch my breath as I looked up at her yelling "Knock Out". In any normal circumstance I would've been pissed. But this wasn't an ordinary circumstance: this was Shirosu. Without giving it a second thought I grabbed her leg with both hands a yanked on it, sending the girl flying into the snow next to me. She was facing me, so I stuck my tongue out at her and leaped up to my feet. I turned around to look at her and said "Mess with the bull you get the horns" then I turned on my heels and ran in the direction of the lake. Without looking over my shoulder I yelled back to her, "Last one there's a rotten egg!" I ran with all my might out of the town and down the path towards the lake. In only a few minutes I had come to a hill, the same one Starrine and I climbed not too long ago. I bounded up the hill and stopped at the top. I put my hands on my hips and took a deep breath. It was as beautiful as it was the last time. There were still plenty of players skating on the ice, and the water dancing of the snow and ice was no less amazing during the day. I looked down and wasn't to enthused at walking down the great height. It wasn't too bad or too steep, but it would be a chore getting down. I began wondering where Shirosu was. I hadn't seen her since I put her back in the pile but I heard her footsteps a few times. She'd probably reach me soon. 

(You know what to do wink wink)

Shirosu let out her signature squeak as she was thrown into the increasingly packed snow by a quick tug on a leg from Koumori, when she landed in the snow next to him she saw a quick flash of a tongue, a sarcastic quote, and "Last one there is a rotten egg" When she finally pulled herself out of the bank Koumori was already way down the street and with her stubby legs she knew it would be impossible to catch hims he called,"Honeyyy" with the wife voice again but knew she would need to chase him. no matter how fast she sprinted she couldn't catch him, but when he stopped with his hands on hips at the top of the hill like a pirate inspecting the newest haul she saw her chance. They were still in a safe zone so she knew they would be fine if she did this, so with a cat call she latched herself onto Koumoris waist and with a whoop of joy began to roll down the hill. she caught glimpses of the ice but was currently occupied with their insane roll down the hill. letting go she controlled her body so that she was once again penguin sliding, but this time down the hill. laughing she said,"Bad idea pausing a top!" she laughed like a mad women, her eyes alight with joy, she loved snow so much.

(I hope thats what u meant XD)

(Perfect that's exactly what I meant)

I heard the footsteps before I felt the impact. Shirosu latched onto my waist with all her forward momentum and yelled with joy as she sent me flying from my feet and tumbling down the hill. She was still holding on to me as we rolled and slid down the snow covered trail. She let go and did another one of her belly skids as I continued to fall uncontrollably down the hill. She gracefully came to a stop  at the bottom as I crashed quite ungracefully into the snow. But that didn't deter me. I got up and ran over to her as she was dusting herself off. I grabbed her in both hands and spun her around before I brought her in for an unnecessarily tight hug. I let go slightly and leaned backwards so we could see each other's faces. "I heard you calling. I'm so happy you found me, honey!"I grabbed her hand in mine and ran her over towards the edge of the lake. When we reached it I let go of her hand and said "Come on sweetie like this" before I leaped into the air and landed on the ice, my skates having automatically materialized when I passed over the edge. I landed flawlessly and spun around to see her. Smiling I extended my hand. 

Shirosu coughed when Koumori release her from his hug, regaining the air he had squeezed out of her,before she could return an equally tight hug, he hoped right back onto the "Honey" bandwagon with the biggest grin on his face, and sadly, it was contagious. She was amazed that skates auto appeared on ones feet when steped onto the ice,but soon forgot when Koumori did a graceful leap onto the ice. With a grin of her own she took Koumori's hand and and slid gently out onto the ice herself swinging him around,"Sweetie" she said pointedly " Shall we make a ruckus, or behave ourselves ?" she questioned, her grin stretched from ear to ear. she offered her elbow in return, wondering if he would take it as a gester of "we'll behave" or do something competently different and off the charts in the, "Make a ruckus"  Mean while Gin, who had never seen ice before slid of her should and leapt onto the ice, but he seemed surprised when his legs shot out from under him and i handed in a mess on his side, he yipped in fright and tried to struggle back to Shirosu but failed miserably, apparently having no otter skills on ice. Reaching down with a she scooped him up and he clung to her and growled at the ice as menacingly as he could. 

Shirosu quickly followed me out onto the ice and, taking my hand, spun us around. She returned my comment by calling me sweetie as well and ask if we were going to behave ourselves or not. Normally this would be the time a smile came on my face but there was already a huge one there, same with her. "I'm not even going to dignify that with a response." Before I did anything rash I watched as Gin scurried out of her coat and tried to skate with us as well. The little fox didn't stand a chance and Shirosu had to pick it up to save it. I laughed a little before I separated from her. I picked up speed as I traveled further from her and made a sharp turn to come back. I was coming in fast and I yelled to Shirosu "Spead your legs!" (Hehe. Double entendres) before I pulled back my left leg and ducked into a slid. She did as I said and I was able to go right under her before popping back up on the other side and skating back to her side. "Sweet huh? We're gonna do tricks. Show me whatcha got!" My smile was as active as ever. I couldn't wait to see what she came up with. 

"Ahh Shoot! I suck a tricks" Shirosu moaned, not really minding that Koumori had gone threw her legs earlier, she was more sensible than what most girls in SAO wore, which was pants instead of a skirt though, she did get the words and snickered to herself.  She decided upon a rather pathetic one, but if she got the sounds right, it would make the meager trick five times more fun.  Skating away from Koumori, Shirosu picked up speed until she was going extremely fast then quickly squatted down so that her bottom was almost touching the ice, held her hands out infront of her like holding a steering wheel. whenever she passed someone she would make revving sounds and a "Vrooom"  which faded like she was a race car, she did circles around Koumori making more of the "Vroom!" sounds before sliding away then coming back again, finally slowing to a stop and leaning back until she fell on her but,"See i suck!" she laughed heartily, Gin still growling at the ice from her shoulder. Deciding to mess with the little fox, she plucked him off her shoulder, placed him on the ice, then slid him in Kumori's direction "Catch the fox!" she said, laughing as Gin slowly slid towards Koumori, trying to get back on his paws, but never quite getting there, his three tails swinging back and forth. She almost felt bad, but she was pretty sure, knowing the fox, he would decide this was a new game and would want to be slide between them. 

Shirosu was snickering when I came back over to her. Good thing she took it the right way. When I told her my plan she didn't seem to thrilled, according to her tricks weren't her forte. Nonetheless, she went ahead and tried. She started much the same way I did, trying to pick up speed, but everything went downhill from there. When she was going fast enough she crouched down until her butt was to the ice, stuck out her hands, and made noises like she was a race car. She swerved in and out between people before coming back to me and long around me in circles. By this point I was laughing so hard I was scrunched over and grabbing my stomach. The sight was just so ridiculous I couldn't help myself. Why she fell backwards into the ice my laughter fully consumed me and I did the same. Still giggling I turn my head on the cold ground and said to her, "You go Mach 5". Laughing  and beside herself at the same time, she was struggling to get up. I did the same and carefully raised myself to my knees. It dawned on me that practically everyone there had their eyes trained on us. I decided to reassure them, in our special way. "Oh don't mind us. My wife over there sometimes get a little crazy. Isn't that right, Shiru?" I said in slightly mocking but fun loving tone. Still on my knees I looked back in her direction to see Gin sliding towards me and heard Shirosu yell for me to catch him. I leaned forward and scooped him up in my hands. His shaking stopped as I lifted him up and when he was close enough he began licking my face. I had never had a dog do that back in the real world so it was an odd experience. When he seemed satisfied I brought him away and talked to him like a baby "Is mommy abusing you? It's okay I've got you." But I noticed he was looking at the ice differently now. He had a sparkle in his eyes. He must've enjoyed the slid. I got back up to my feet and started skating once more. I soon crouched back down to the ice and slid him back towards Shirosu. "We would be in serious trouble if he was a baby, wouldn't we?" I said with another grin. I would've waited for her to slide the fox back again but I was overcome by the desire to do a spin like the ones you see in figure skating. I picked up speed again and gracefully leaped in the air, happy with myself as I completed my rotation...but that's where the happiness ended. I hadn't even thought about the landing. With no time to correct myself, my skates hit the ground in the most awkward way possible. I flew backwards into a group of players behind me and slammed onto the ice, still with quite a bit of speed. I slid across the frozen lack and into a pile of snow on the edge. Laughing to myself I managed to get out some words, "I give that a two"

Glad to see that her little race car stunt had worked Shirosu laughed all the harder, when he said,"you go Mach 5" just what she had been aiming for. She noticed all the people on the lake watching them but really didn't care, she was enjoying herself to much to give a flying fart as to what anyone else thought. But, Koumori turned the situation in their favor, telling the crowd that his "Wife" meaning her, was a little crazy sometimes. Leaping to her feet and skating over to cling to Koumori's arm she did her best girly voice and said,"Oh! My,My! I'm soooo sorry if I disturbed you, can you for give me?"  she saw some head shakes and stank eyes but everyone eventually looked away so it worked. Grinning she stuck her tongue out at the backs of their spectators before receiving Gin who was slid back by Koumori, She had laughed when she saw him holding the Kit and asking him if his "Mommy" was abusing him, which she kinda was. "Yes, if he were a real baby im sure we would be called out for child abuse, but my little baby here his much more durable and like the ice now doesn't he" she said, getting cooy near the end and tickling Gin under the chin who basked in the attention like a worshiped god. Shirosu watched as Koumori did an impressive leaping spin like a pro figure skater, and was about to aplaude when she saw him completely botch the landing and after crash landing through a group of player and land in a pile of snow. She stood in silent awe for a few seconds before doubling over and laughing so hard she cried, pointing at him she laughed, "Oh...My..Goodness, that was the biggest landing fail in the history of landing fails" she had to sit down again she was laughing so hard,"If there was AFV here you would be that 10,000$ winner for the best home funny video" Gin seemed to find the landing funny too because he was doing the weird tinkling sound that she has associated with laughing for him.