[[COMPLETE]] [PP-F4] Dynamic Duo (Shirosu)

When I addressed the crowd Shirosu skated over to me and grabbed my arm as she mockingly begged for forgiveness. Another great opportunity. "Oh how could anyone not forgive you, sweetie? Just look at this face." I said in my best fawning voice while I pinched her cheeks with my fingers. I had hoped to impress her with my amazing skating prowess but that severely backfired when I botched the landing and flew into a pile of snow. I could hear he laughing as loud as ever from halfway across the ice as she skated over to where I lay. I lifted my head to see her pointing her finger at my while wiping the tears from her eyes. I would've done the same. She came a little closer and said something about me winning the grand prize on funny home video show. I laughed under my breath as I pushed myself off the ground and got back to my feet. I dusted my back off and shook my hands to get the snow out of my sleeves. I looked down at Gin who seemed to be laughing at me too in whatever way a fox could laugh. "Laugh it up, fuzzball" I jested to the little fox. Bringing my eyes back up to Shirosu's I began on her. "Right, right, laugh at Koumori's expense. It's not as easy as it looks. I don't see you trying it." I obviously didn't mean what I said, I didn't care that she was laughing, that was actually a good thing. I mean we were there to make each other laugh. But I was cut short when I felt something cold hit the back of my head. Confused, I reached up my hand and pulled snow off of my hair. Someone had thrown another snowball at me. I would've guessed it was Shirosu but she was standing right in front of me. I turned around to see a group of younger players pointing and laughing at me. I was about to yell for them to behave themselves when something clicked. I'd seen those kids before. Yeah, those were the same young players who were at the lake when I was here the last time. The ones who congratulated me for what happened with Starrine. They shouldn't have thrown that snowball at me. I had a beef with them and now was my chance to settle it. I turned back towards Shirosu and spoke in a low tone. "You're thinking what I'm thinking right?" We were going to have a snowball fight with those annoying kids. (I say kids but they weren't really that young. Probably about 12-14)

Edited by Koumori

When Koumori pinched her cheeks she puffed them up and stuck her tongue out at him, her cheeks picking up a rosy color from the pinch.  Shirosu gave into the fact that she would have a crazy grin plastered to her face all day, when she hung around with Koumori she was pretty sure their would always be a grin on her face, it was kinda inevitable. As Koumori was dusting himself off Shirosu caught a glimpse the snowball fly from behind and before she could warn him the snowball met its mark and remains splattered onto her face.  She peaked out from behind him using him as a shield from any more potential frozen attacks, what greeted her was a group of young tens, she guessed them to be i between 12-14 ,"Of course" she grinned then quickly bent down formed a acceptable projectile and waited for a que from Koumori to release all snowball mayhem on these punks.

(Should we use the MB/BD to determine if we hit/get hit? adds an element of random)

Edited by Shirosu

Shirosu knew just what to do. After a mischievous "of course" she bent down into the snow and began crafting her first snowball. Thata girl. Smiling, I quickly jumped behind the pile of snow to provide cover while I made projectiles of my own. After I had made three I gathered them up and got ready to throw. I popped up from behind my makeshift wall and threw my first snowball. The kids were ready for me and quickly scrambled to avoid it. The chuckled as my first attempted failed and one of the kids launched his own at me. It fell short, barely hitting the pile of snow in front of me. I laughed as I got the next one ready. This time I knew which kid was the prime target, the slower kid off to the left. I wound up and released the packed snow like a rocket and blasted him right in the stomach. "Ah ha, first casualty!" Seeing as I had struck first the kids resorted to taunting. The one in the middle, the one I recognized as leader the last time, yelled out to me. "Making your moves on this girl too? You really are a lady killer!" Oh so that's how he wanted to play it. But he didn't know Shirosu. We could definitely take advantage of this situation. Smile back on my face I stood up from behind my cover to offer my retort back to them...bad move. When I popped up they were waiting for me, snowballs already in the air. The first one barely grazed my arm, the second one, thrown by the middle one, hit me right in the face and sent my head snapping back. That hurt way to much to be just a snowball. I quickly bent down to get out of their fire and to examine what had landed at my feet. It was a material! That little punk put a material in the snowball. I would've been even more mad if I didn't realize I could just keep the thing. Still, that hurt and he needed pay back. Last snowball (for this round) in hand, I shot back up and wailed the loud mouth kid right in the face. Now it was time to taunt. "I don't need to make any moves on her! We're already madly in love. In fact if it weren't for you we'd be all over each other right now! Isn't that right, dearie?!" Oh god this was fun. I'm glad I had Shirosu to let out all my jokes with. I could never do this with Glory. 

ID: 30781-3

BD: 3 7 6

MD: 4 9 9

LD: 14 15 18

Shirosu was pumped, she LOVED snow ball fights, what could she say, she was canadian, snow was in her blood. Expertly forming together a quick, hard snowball she picked out her target and with perfect aim smacked a kid on the right straight in the face, and the after splat threw a few flakes of snow into his neighbour's eyes as well.  Diving behind the same Bank as Koumori she giggled when he got nailed in the face, and laughed pointedly when it turned out to be a mat in snowball form. Forming another ball Shirosu peaked her head out of the bank in hopes to catch one unassuming victim, turns out she was the victim as she saw the snowball coming and tried to duck but still got it in the forehead,"Thats cold!" she exclaimed rubbing the snow off her face, she had no clue what kid did it, but she would find them and pummel them. "Of course sweetiepie!" she directed at koumori in a sweet voice before pulling down her eye lid at the kids, not acting much better then a ten year old herself. 

ID:30785

BD: 9 (crit!)

MD: 8

LD: 2 (nothin)

I snickered as Shirosu was hit in the forehead by one of the kids. She didn't seem to know which one it was, but I had seen him. She backed me up when I taunted our relationship to them so I had to do the same for her. When I had my next snowball made I jumped up and took aim at the poor kid. He was still bent down so he was a prime defenseless target. But sense this was revenge for hitting Shirosu I did something that might've been a little overboard: I used a sword skill. I brought the snowball back until I saw the blue glow and accompanying hum that signified the activation of a skill. When it was ready I flung my arm forward releasing my snowball. If my last throw was a rocket, this one was at light speed. The kid looked up just in time to see it coming at him as it hit him in the face, literally sending him flying backwards. When he landed in the snow I screamed at them. "That's for hitting the girl!" The other kids were shocked at what I had done and looked at me in terror. All of them except the leader. He looked me dead and the eye and said something he'd later wish he hadn't. "Whatever dude, the other one was prettier anyway" he said as he threw a snowball at me. It was such a pathetic throw I was able to dodge it by simply leaning a bit to the left. I dropped back down under our cover chuckling a bit. What he said to Shirosu was uncalled for, and I wasn't laughing at what he said. I was laughing at the possibility of what she would do next. That kid was gonna get it. If not from her, from me when this fight was over. I looked over at Shirosu and smiled, "Gonna let him get away with that?" No matter what happened I was going to give him hell about it when we were done. I was a little ticked. 

ID: 30791

BD: 8

MD: 1

LD: nothing

Shirosu laughed when the kid got the Sword Skill to the face, there would be no damage so she wasn't worried, poor thing was probably flung back a couple of meters, but she did care, he would be fine. She gave Koumori a grin for the revenge shot and laughed when he yelled at him that war revenge for hitting "The" girl, "So im THE girl now huh" she giggled teasingly at the odd wording, but that was abruptly cut short when the leader called,"The other one was prettier anyways" Shirosu froze, she didn't care about Koumori's other friends, or even about being compared to other girls, but that sentence hinted that they thought she was ugly. Again she did give a damn what others thought, but the moment that thought became words, she cared, a whole lot. Her eyes narrowing she packed together the hardest snowball she could muster then with a growl she activated her sword art skills just as Koumori had done, becoming deathly calm she hoped the punk was prepared to pay the price for his loud mouth. Leaping over the bank parkour style she released her snowball with explosive force and it met its mark with a crack and the ice hard snow smacked into the kids jaw and sent him flying back even further than the previous kid. Throwing her arms in the air she shouted,"And I guess the "Ugly One" can't throw either huh!?! Beat it Punk!" stomping back to their snow bank she plopped herself in the snow and once the idea of what she had just done kicked in she burst out laughing, the kid had asked for it, and received it hard. "I don't let people like that get away with insulting me, have your own opinion but don't share it for goodness sakes!" 

ID: 30793

BD: 9 (crit!)

LD: 7 (nothin)

As I expected, Shirosu did not take kindly to what the boy said. With a fire in her eyes I had never seen she packed a devisating tight snowball and leaped over the barrier. Using a sword skill herself, she hit the poor kid square on and sent him flying even further back than the last one. I listened to her proudly taunt the kid before she leaped back next to me and started laughing. I reached out my hand for a high five and congratulated her. "Excellent work, madam. Now if you don't mind I'll be finishing them off." I reached down and created four new snowballs, one for each of the kids behind us. I put to in each hand and took a deep breath. Then, I pounced. I turned around and stepped up onto the snow barrier and leaped off of it. My arms were outstretched as I waited for the sword skills to activate. When they did, I threw my arms forward and released the snowballs before my hands met in front of my chest. The four projectiles whizzed away and hit all four boys dead in the center of their chests, knocking them down but not throwing them. I landed in a combat role and stood up and called to Shirosu, "Come on, let's go teach them a lesson." I walked over to the laid out bodies and grabbed the one who hand insulted Shirosu by the collar and lifted him up into the air, his feet off the ground. I spoke to him in a voice that wasn't menacing but one that signified we meant business. "Listen, don't ever say something like that to a girl. How do you except to gain their respect if you act like an ass towards them? Say you're sorry and take your friends home before I do something much. worse." I dropped him and he quickly scurried over to Shirosu and bowed in front of her. "I'm sorry ma'am you're very pretty. I just wanted to get your boyfriend mad that's all. Honest" He quickly righted himself and waved to the other boys to follow him as he ran back towards the hill. Once they were far enough away I turned back to Shirosu and exhaled deeply before letting out a chuckle. "I've always wanted to interrogate someone like that. I feel like Batman now." I said to her proudly. Looking up to the sky I noticed the afternoon was almost coming to an end. "Well, whatcha wanna do now?"

Shirosu laughed when Koumori laid the law to the kids in the form of sword skill snowballs, the kids didn't stand a chance. After he stomped over she followed,her smirk very evident, She watched a he dealt with the kids in a business like fashion before depositing them on the ground, he then scurried over and bowed in apology say that she was actually pretty, Shirosu wasn't sure if he meant if or was just doing that to escape the boiling pot, oh well he apologized, "Apology accepted, but just remember boy's" she crouched down,"If you mess with the wrong girls, something bad is bound to happen"  when the kids scrambled away Shirosu cracked a goofy grin and laughed,"They totally think we're boyfriend and girlfriend, to funny, I guess they don't notice its mainly sarcasm"  When Koumori said how he felt like Batman Shirosu didnt waste a single second in going,"Nanananananananannananananananananan Bat Koumori!"  When she glanced up she was shocked to see the color of the sky changing, seeing as most of the afternoon was past. "Two things" she answered,"Food, or star watching if its a clear night," 

Shirosu smiled as I terrified the kids. She gave them a little bit of that treatment herself when they went over to apologize. After they left she turned to me and laughed about them thinking we were a couple. I started laughing too. "Well we certainly do force that vibe on people. Too bad I totally hate you." When I made my joke about being Batman she broke out in song to that old Batman TV show theme. When she was finished I clutched my stomach and started cracking up...for like the 100th time with this girl. In a way we were perfect for each other. I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder and looked dead into her eyes. With a completely straight face I said to her "Nevermind, I love you." She sang Batman to me how could I not. My hand was still on her shoulder when I broke down laughing again. Finally able to compose myself I replied to her suggestion as to what we should do. "Alright pick your favorite restaurant. When we're done I'll will the clouds to go away so we can star gaze. I slapped her on the back (not too hard) and began walking to the exit of the area. "Let's go slowpoke!" 

(Gotta love free periods.)

Edited by Koumori

"Hate you to" she said in a friendly, conversational tone like it was the most common words in the world, she was pretty sure it was impossible to be sad around this dude, they just got along well, probably too well. When he put his hand on her shoulder and said in a pretty good straight face that her loved her Shirosu grinner and returning to the increasing familiar girl voice,"Oh Honey! I didnt mean that earlier, I love you too" She joined in with his laughter before calming down, "I'm not a slowpoke! thats a pink squishy Pokemon!" she yelled and running to catch up with him threw her arm over his shoulder like she was a dude and said," I would like to thank you for saving me from work today and letting pummel kids with snowballs!"  as they walked into town Shirosu saw the restaurant in town here she usually ate at and said,"Heres a good place, they serve awesome BBQ stuff! and im Hangry for some meat!"

Shirosu replied in kind both to when I told her I hated her and that I loved her. She went with the flow so well it was great. We got along almost perfectly, I couldn't remember a single bad or awkward time between us. Wait, I never realized that. There was no awkwardness at all. Zilch. Zero. Nada. We just acted like ourselves and everything was great. When I started walking she came up to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "Well I guess you really aren't a squishy Pokemon then. Alright, barbecue sounds great to me. Let's go then!" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder briefly as well before I let go and took off running. It wouldn't be fun otherwise. Besides, when we got there we would be ready for a good meal. 

-COMPLETED-

Koumori +200 Col +1 SP +1 Mat

Shirosu +200 Col +1 SP