[PP-F5] Stranded in the Sands <<The Traveler>> Complete!

ID: 30697 CD:5

---

After catching himself staring just a little bit too long after helping the coat clad woman into the abandoned carriage. Lawfer reached out his right hand and secured a grip on the main bow that held the leather canvas of the tarp up and in place. The climate changed had shocked him, he figured it would get cold but nothing this bone chilling, it felt as though they were on the 4th floor again. He finally reequipped his shirt as he peered out into the distance the darkness surrounded everything. Aside from the few stars' and the quarter moon that hung over their heads, he could see nothing. 'This is pretty incredible.' He thought to himself. Aside from dark caverns and dungeons, this was the first time in Aincrad that the entirety of the environment was clad in black.

The two situated themselves in the back of the wagon, "Yeah... I don't mind at all." He responded as he felt the warmth of the woman's back meet with his chest. With her assistance he wrapped his arms around her. He continued to ask, "You warm enough now?" as his heart rate began to increase slightly. He could faintly smell a hint of lavender in her hair. Aside from the chilling night air, everything felt good almost complete in a way. "So Opal... Any song requests?" 

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30824 CD: 4

--

The raven haired vixen adjusted herself between his legs. She fell sheepishly into his shoulder, her long locks coming undone as it the hair kept her slightly warmer when it was undone. She had one hand resting on his chest, her eyes slowly drifting open and closed. She had no expression on her face other than one of content. She was sleepy, but she managed to say a few yawning words at Lawfer, "Mmm, thank you. I'm quite comfy...and watch those hands, Mister. Just because we are like this, doesn't mean you get to cop a few feels." She relaxed in his arms, her dark eyes drifting into a peaceful sleep before she was slowly started by his voice. 

"Mmm, I don't have any requests. Something soft and soothing maybe?" she blinked a few times, adjusting her knees as she brought them up closer to her body, and her head moved further up his shoulder as an acting pillow. Her lips were dangerously close to the man's neck as she lay there. She wasn't thinking about anything perverted though, this was simply for keeping warm and he did allow her to snuggle up with him. Hopefully he wasn't getting the wrong idea about it.  

Edited by Opal

ID: 30829 CD:10

--

Lawfer laughed at the thought of trying to cop-a-feel. It would be a lie to say that he didn't think about it but he wasn't going to force anything. He would make his move, but not just yet. "Don't worry, I'm still wearing my gloves. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the full extent of coping a few feels... I'll save it for another time." He jokingly said back as a smirk crept its way onto his face. Lawfer could feel the temperature continue to drop as he shielded the woman from the cold. He could feel the heat radiate between the two, however, the cold still bit at his back.

Lawfer could feel, the vixens warm breath on his neck. Not wanting to look down and ruin any semblance of a mood, he thought back to what songs he could sing to distract him from the harsh environment. As he sat there lost in thought, a song his mother used to sing to him resonated in his mind. Lawfer, blushed slightly about singing it to the honey-eyed beauty. "I think I know just the one." He paused momentarily. "My mother used to sing it to me when I was a child, so don't laugh if I mess it up a little." Clearing his throat he took a deep breath of the cold air. It had refreshed him a bit as he caught the melody in his head.

"Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like.. On a-Jupiter and Mars.. In other words, hold my hand.. In other words, baby, kiss me...
Fill my heart with song, And let me sing for ever more, You are all I long for... All I worship and adore... In other words, please be true...In other words, I love you....
Fill my heart with song.. let me sing for ever more.. you are all I long for.. All I worship and adore.. In other words, please be true.. in other words, in other words...."

Having stopped himself before the last stanza, he looked down to Opal and smiled wide. He didn't want to overload her already complex emotions with the words "I love you" multiple times. Lawfer had enjoyed her company but he wasn't going to batter her with strong words of emotion, even if they were just words to a song. Saying it once was hard enough for the blonde spearbearer to muster considering he wasn't in love with the woman just yet. "Hey Opal, why dont you get some sleep. I'll keep watch for awhile and wake you up in a few hours when it gets a little warmer."

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30831  CD: 6

---

Opal's eyes were heavy with exhaustion. She had dreaded the nightmare of her training that was in just a few more days, soon she would be with that weird old man training in the mountains. She sighed, but her hot breath pushed against his exposed neck. She rubbed her head on his chest once more, getting into a comfortable position. Her knees slackening and her legs folded out, her jacket becoming lose from it's hold and she could feel the cold rush through her body. Lawfer was there to cover her up once more with the jacket to keep her comfortable, she simply smiled when she was invited by the warmth. 

The night had continued on and Lawfer had mentioned a song his mother sang to him, she didn't think anything of it, and she wouldn't know if he'd messed up or not. As his tune started, she could hear the melodic notes sway her as his profession seemed to give him an edge compared to non Performers. Her heavy dark eyelids fell once more, her eyes lashes pressed down as she yawned and drifted off into a dream. Only a few words popped into her head as she was sleeping and those words were mixed in her dreams. 

Love? When was she really loved? What was that feeling like? She loved her family, but she never loved anyone else. Who was special enough to go that far with a flirty girl like her? Would they constantly be jealous of her moves on other men, even if they were innocent? Love was complicated, and it was sometimes a burden to even think about. There was no freedom in love, maybe she was just childish in her ways? Was this something she needed to be disciplined over? Could Master Myoga train her emotions so she was not such a promiscuous woman? Love...Love...what was it? 

Edited by Opal

ID: 30833 CD-1 (OOC: funny thing is i had wanted it to happen for this post, too bad i never get a 12 when i want it)

Lawfer HP: 24/25

--

Having noticed a slight breathing change, Lawfer looked down to confirm that the petite woman had passed out in the cave he had made her with his body. Lawfer delicately raised his right arm, in an attempt not to disturb her sleep. Accessing his user interface, he checked the current time. It was about 6 hours until sun-up, and from there they had about another 8 hour march back to Armadillo if they kept a good pace. They still had about 16 hours to turn in the quest before it expired. All was according to plan, well except his unpreparedness for the cold. This was one of the few times he underestimated this world. He would be fine in the long run but he was slightly annoyed with himself. Setting an alarm to go off in 5 hours, Lawfer closed his interface and stared out to the barren wasteland.

His thoughts became chaotic, every time he tried to distract himself from the cold he was brought quickly to reality. As the wind howled even more fiercely, Lawfer could feel the sting of the cold air pierce his body.He began to shiver uncontrollably for a moment when he heard the 'ding' his health bar made when he received damage. 'This cold is unbearable. Not even Snowfrost is this cold! Only an hour more until I can wake up Opal and we can make our way home.... Only an hour more.' he continually thought to himself as he unconsciously squeezed Opal trying to draw out any heat he could from her slender body. After few moments he realized what he was doing he eased up slightly but continued to hold her while she slept.

As the alarm sounded, Lawfer lifted his head, his eyes had been glazed over from the lack of sleep. The sun was about to rise, and the temperature was rising steadily. The spear bearer had wanted to get moving before the two were slammed down by the suns rays. As he looked down to Opal, he smiled. "Wakey wakey Opal," he said softly, slightly rubbing her arms in an attempt to rouse the woman. "Are you gonna wake up? or is Prince Charming going to have to do his job and wake up the sleeping beauty by other means?" 

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30837 CD: 10 OOC: grr, could have used that for a potion....-hiss hiss-

Opal squeaked out a yawn, her eyes feeling the familiar warmth and the sheepish and groggy awakening. Lawfer had said something, but she was stretching out over him, bringing her left hand over his mouth and pushing it away from her, "Nice try..." she said with a yawn and then started to fan herself lightly, "It's getting warmer..." she discarded the jacket that she was wearing, revealing her feminine figure as she stood. She pulled all her hair over to one side of her shoulder and combed through it with her fingers. 

"Did you sleep well enough? How long was I out for anyways? I feel so...stiff..." she rubbed her shoulders and pouted a little bit. It was a new day and she nearly forgotten that they were on a quest. She inhaled deeply and looked to him, "You alright? Looks like you barely got any sleep. I'm sorry if I was leaning on you too much. I'll make it up to you some time though..." she looked around and hopped out of the wagon they had stayed the night in. She yawned once more and stretched her hands out into the sky as she did so with her legs as well on her tippy toes. 

She scanned through her inventory and pulled out of her cigarettes, she turned around to face Lawfer, "Do you mind?" she asked holding it in her hand, she wasn't going to do it, but it was the morning...and those few drags may help alleviate some of her good morning bitchiness

Edited by Opal

ID: 30839 CD:11..... yeah.... and there went my good song...

"Yeah you could say that." Lawfer paused as thought back the the hellish night of cold. As he looked at Opal and realized she stayed warm and comfortable, all of those worries faded away. He had done his duty. "You were out for about 5 and a half hours and you only snored for about 5 of those hours, so you got some good rest." He continued as he winked at the sword maiden.

Pulling himself out of the wagon, Lawfer stumbled out of the cart slightly catching himself with the bow he used to pull himself up in the cart originally. His body still stiff and rigid from supporting the woman all night coupled with the cold that was so strong it even damaged him. Straightening his posture he could feel a slight pull in his lower back, reaching back with his right hand he began to massage it slowly to alleviate the acute pain. As he lifted his head, he could see Opal yawning and in the background the sun was beginning to rise. He didn't know which he was happier to see at the moment. Removing his right hand from his back, he ran his fingers through his hair and welcomed the sun to warm him up.

Opening his interface, he selected the map option and checked their heading. They were heading back to the north west, meaning they were walking directly into the sun. Closing the interface he walked toward Opal, "Do what you need to. I don't mind." As he passed her he could smell the lavender the emitted from the cigarettes. "So that's why you smelt like Lavender, it makes perfect sense now." Lawfer commented as he began walking towards the sun. "You coming with me, Sug?" He asked playfully gesturing her to follow him.

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30842 CD: 9

Her honey colored eyes were sharp and pinpointed at him, but her tone was playful, "I don't snore..." in fact, she didn't know if she snored or not. She never asked, and her company never said anything. With him allowing her to smoke, she did just that following behind him as he gestured. She flicked the ashes off her lavender stick and inhaled deeply, she held it for a moment before releasing a massive plume of the lilac cloud into the air. That first hit was always the best in the morning. She looked over to Lawfer, catching up with the Singer of Souls. 

"Oooh? I smelled like this?" she held up the cig, "Yeah, its lavender scented. That [censored] in the real work that smells like burning ash is pretty gnarly and gross. I hate it, but its an awful habit and just stopping puts me in a really, really dark place. These were alchemized at my shop. I do plan on making something stronger with a citrus flavor next time. Breathing out a taste of lavender is kinda...weird, but it smells nice. Do...you have a particular scent you are fond of?" she asked, once more flicking the ashes that came off like flower petals from the lavender stick. 

Despite the heat bearing down on them with the rage of a lava God, Opal's body shimmered with perspiration but she wasn't complaining as much as she was the day before. She had her cig, she had good company and she rested well enough. It was too bad Lawfer wasn't feeling as great as she was. She noticed he was a bit exhausted and his muscles might have been stiff from being in one position all night. 

"I have to repay you for letting me sleep on you last night. That was generous and you were an excellent blanket at the cost of your own warmth. How about...After my training, we do something special together. Me and you? We could cozy up somewhere and...I could keep you warm for the night?" she looked at him, there was a thin raised eye brow at him as she gave a foxy grin to him that was saturated with her sultry nature.  

Edited by Opal

ID: 30847 CD: 9

--

Lawfer couldn't help but feel the hard stare from Opal's honey eyes hitting his back, he didn't need to turn around he knew they were there. He could smell the minty almost medicinal scent of the lavender as the woman took in deep puffs and exhaled. To him it was therapeutic at the moment but became a tad overpowering as she continued on. He wasn't big on a rich lavender smell, but in the feint hints of it in her hair left a favorable impression. As the woman spoke about ongoing quest to synthesize a new flavor for her addiction, a smile crept across his face. "Hmmm.... well it might sound weird but I like the smell of roses. I became fond of the smell when I would by them all the time for my mot....." Lawfer paused mid sentence. It was the third time he talked about the real world and the second about his mother. 

Maybe it was the heat? or the lack of sleep? or just the fact that he found himself to be comfortable around the woman caused him to slip up like this so many times. Lawfer had no clue why but for some reason he kept making the same mistake over and over. He was smarter than that. A flustered look crept upon his face. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled. "Well I don't suppose you would wanna synthesize a rose flavor anyway, I couldn't imagine the after taste. Could you?" He asked trying to pick to pick up the proverbially fumble he had caused earlier. 

The heat began to wear on him once more, when they had started the journey in the morning he wanted nothing more than to be warm, but now it was starting to get unmanageable. The sweat soaked through his shirt causing it to stick to his body. At this point he didn't care, between the fatigue of staying up all night and the pounding solar rays he was just counting down the minutes until he made it back to town. He was in need of much needed rest. His concentration was broken by the words of the woman who was standing right new to him. 

Lawfer turned his head to her and smiled as he lost himself in her honey eyes. "I think I could go for that. I might jsut know the perfect place down on the forth floor. Its a little cottage I came across while leveling there. We could go play in the snow, then I'll let you warm me up.... Fair is fair right?" He replied winking his bag ridden eye. It had taken him a moment but he realized she said 'when i get back.' "So your leaving to go training soon?" he asked. This being the first time he heard about it.

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30849 CD: 1

Opal stretched her arms upwards towards the sky as the hot and ridiculous sun beat down on her sweaty body. The perspiration rolled quickly off her brows, down her cheek and dripped off onto her shoulders as she walked, the pools of sweat collecting around her neck and trickling down the curves of her womanly figure.

She took a final drag of her lavender stick before flicking it away from her, sending it back to the inventory from whence it came and tilted her head to the left side away from Lawfer as she expelled the last remaining smoke from her mouth, “Floor four, huh? That’s the Snowfrost area…yeah…I guess for you, I can make the exception. I am not entirely keen on visiting that floor often….” 

Opal was not ignoring Lawfer when he mentioned the real world, it wouldn't be the first or the last time it would be brought up. But he stopped himself from continuing and Opal wasn't the type of person to dig through his past if he didn’t wanna talk about such things. A change of subject occurred and she gave a small smile.

"Yes, in a few days in fact I shall be taking a hiatus from the Blades for two months or so . As I was material hunting, a Shinobi Expert, old man with some wicked katana skills approached me when it was raining. He was so fast, like lightning. I thought he was gonna kill me, but instead he offered tutelage and guidance in the art of the ninja. It’s not something I want to pass up, as this sort of discipline is going to help me establish a place in this world. Not only that, I might be able to find some answers about who I am on the inside, rather than using my body to get what I want…But I heard sex was a pretty good ninja art as well.” She laughed, her elbow nudging his.

"It’s gonna be rough tho—“ Opal stopped, “Not..again!!” there was a massive sand storm heading her way as she succumbed to the barrage. She was whipped around in the funnel eating away at her flesh as the coarse sand were like tiny pins stabbing her through her entire body. As quickly as it came, it went, leaving the girl huddled over in the sand with her arms over her chest.

“[censored]…shitting me! God damn…lousy [censored] game mechanics. BITE ME!” she yelled out getting up to her feet, “Let’s hurry up and get this medicine to the leper before I kill her myself…”

She dusted the mix of sweat, sand and blood off her body. It was a measly point of damage, but still…she was not expecting to be hit twice in two days. She pressed her hands to her cleavage and rolled the sands off her flesh flicking it off into the wind giving a ‘bleh’ like sound.

Edited by Opal

ID: 30886 CD:6

"Well don't worry, its a small little cottage in the middle of nowhere. I almost bought it so that I could turn it into my studio but it cost just a bit more than I was expecting." Lawfer said with a grin. As he listened to the woman explain how she would be gone for two months he began thinking about where he would be in two months. How many floors would he traverse by then. How many new sights he would see.... "Well if that is the case. I figure i'll be on the front lines by then, so i'll find a better place for you to keep me company. Maybe a lake house... or a little cottage in a forest. How does that sound?" He asked as he winked at the honey eyed heroine. 

As she was engulfed by the mini sandstorm, as he toppled over and stood back up Lawfer raised his hand selecting his interface, withdrawing another water, he grasped it with his right hand. "You're a mess come here." The blonde spearman stated as he lifted the canteen above her shoulder line and poured some of the surprisingly cold water down from her left shoulder to her right in an attempt to rinse off the remaining combination of sweat and sand off of her upper body. With the little he had left in the canteen he poured some into his left hand. As he reached up he placed his hand on the woman's right cheek and wiped away a smudge that was remaining on the beauty's face with his thumb. Lawfer smirked, as his deep blue eyes stared into the woman's unwavering.

"From what I've seen... You are a stronger woman than you realize Opal... Your a woman who can rattle peoples worlds to their very core. You just need to believe in yourself a bit more and you'll be a force to be reckoned with in this world. I'm looking forward to how strong you'll become." As he smiled once more and removed his hand, then turned away from the woman. They only had a bit longer to go until they reached Armadillo and his body was increasingly stiff from the lack of sleep coupled with a bit of dehydration that had been piling up since they began the torturous quest. "We still have a little further to go. You think you can keep up? Or would you like me to carry you?" he asked playfully as he began trudging through the deep golden sand once more.

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30923 CD: 8

Opal stood still, feeling the cold water run down the length of her back and over her shoulders slipping through the fabric of her strappy top. She shivered lightly, but the hot sun was enough to dry her skin quickly enough as soon as the water hit her flesh. But it was nice to wash away all that grime and sand that was sticking to her. The orange blocks of dirt were lifted and she felt somewhat cleaner if by just a little thanks to Lawfer.

The female gave a happy sigh and she smiled, but he wasn't quite done yet. She watched as he bathed his hand in the canteen water once more and rolled it over her cheek, removing whatever dirt had been etched on her perfect clear skin, as he was rubbing away the sand and the smudge from her cheek he was telling her about the potential she had as a warrior, "I don't know anything about that. Perhaps you and Master Myoga just see something that I don't see. I might be a bit hard on myself, but I don't see myself anything more than a whiny brat at times. But thank you, Lawfer..." She leaned over before he was able to turn away from her as she planted a kiss right on the corner of his lips, but mostly on his cheek. In his way, Lawfer mentioned they only had a short distance left to go. 

He had teased her if she needed to be carried and simply rolled her eyes at him, "You are exhausted, Sug. I don't think you have the strength to carry yourself for much longer. Let's go before this sun bakes us to death, or the sand buries us forever. "

Edited by Opal

ID:30924 CD 12...(I literally just failed both of my CD rolls in my shop....)

--

Lawfer smiled, it was the first time he had been kissed in awhile. If the circumstances were better, he probably would have returned the favor tenfold, but he wasn't in the mood at this point. Raising his hand, he ran his fingers through his hair once more. Lifting his face towards the sun, he squinted his eyes. The sun was in full effect, the heat causing ripples in the air. Turning back to the scantly clad woman, "Don't you worry about me, Sug. I could carry you all night and day if needed pretty lady. But if your opting out, i'm more than fine with that." He laughed with a slight wince as he turned forward again. Opening his interface, he looked at the map once more. If they continued at this pace they still had another hour of walking and another 3 hours before the quest would fail. 

Closing his interface, he looked up towards the horizon it was an azure blue. A shade that he rarely if ever saw in his travels in the real world. He could almost lose himself in its beauty. "So Opal, have you ever seen the sky this clear? I mean sure its hot as hell, but it is so blue and expansive. Have you ever seen anything more beautiful than this?" he asked looking back once more. Lawfer had always loved to admire the small things in life that people take for granted. It was were he gained an appreciation for all things small and large, beautiful and more beautiful. Women fell into this category for him as well. Maybe he was delusional, or maybe his brain was a tad fried from the heat of the sun. But the beauty of the desert started appealing to him more and more. 

Edited by Lawfer

ID:30925 CD: 4

She walked side by side with the golden haired Einherjar, or at least she almost pegged him to be wielding that spear on his back. She smiled back at him as they talked about the beauty of the expansive sky above them, but she found no beauty in this hellish desert. Sure the sky was blue, clean and ever so expansive, but it was hot and dry, and well she was just having a difficult time dealing with it. Sure she did sweat when she worked out that one time a week, but those were more like tummy crunches and a light mile or two job, but this was ridiculous

"I can honestly say I have seen better...Not to sink your ship, doll, but the less time I spend here the better I feel. I don't think I ever wanna be on this floor again. But seeing as there are what? One-hundred floors we have to beat, I am sure this isn't going to be the only desert we come across..." she fanned herself from the heat, the perspiration rolling down her cheek and curvy figure once more as they continued their march towards Armadillo. She would open her mouth to complain, but she was too hot to even do that. It was just a struggle to keep walking like this. 

"Holy [censored]...is that what I think it is? Looks like Armadillo is just ahead...Hell yes! Home sweet home..." She started to walk slightly faster than Lawfer was, she was eager to get the hell out of this desert, back to her room at the Inn and soak in a cool bathtub. She needed it, and she was mildly hungry as well, her stomach gurgling as she walked faster.

Edited by Opal

ID: 30927 CD: 6

--

As sweat dribbled down Lawfer's face he listened to sword wielding soon to be ninja. "Well when another desert comes along, just let me know. I'll be your blanket again." He retorted as a wink followed. The two had been trudging the highway to hell for what seemed like an eternity. Eyes glaring ever forward in hopes of seeing the small desert town. Lawfer wasn't sure himself if it was a mirage or the real thing, until he heard the joyous celebratory words of his companion. They had finally returned to the primitive civilization. As the woman ran forward with a joyous look on her face, Lawfer picked up the pace. His body slightly sluggish, but he began to hit full stride after a few moments. As his long legs began to gain more speed he had caught up to the black haired vixen. 

As the two made it back to the mound filled town Lawfer looked back and forth for the decrepit leper of a woman who promised rewards for finding her precious cargo. Looking closer over his left shoulder he noticed the NPC. She had been leaning against a wall, feet sprawled out, looking as if she had already kicked the bucket. As the two closed distance on her, she began to stand. "Do you have my cargo?" It asked. "Yes and it was a pain in the a** to get." Lawfer responded as Opal transferred the cargo to the woman. "Thank you so much! Here take this." Lawfer's interface 'dinged'. As he pulled up the menu, he had noticed that the <<Survival>> skill had appeared and his HP gauge increased. 

"I think it may have just been worth a whole night of not sleeping." Lawfer said to himself with a smile. Looking over to Opal, he peered into her eyes. "I figured since you were going away for awhile you can take this with you. Entering his interface once more, he scrolled through his inventory and transferred over his 'Hey There Delilah' -Acoustic Cover Track- recording crystal. "This way you have something to remember me by." He commented as he reached over, picking up Opals small delicate hand. His hair shifted forward as he bent his head down and planted a kiss on her cheek. "And this one is so that you don't forget me." He said with a smile on his face as he lifted his head up and took another long look into the woman's honey eyes.

Edited by Lawfer

She smiled back at Lawfer who had been keeping up with her although sluggish from his unaccompanied sleep. Their feet trudged through the thick sand dunes as they raced over one more hill towards the sandy establishment of Armadillo. Opal placed her hands on her wet hips as she looked around for the quest giver, "Sh-huff- should be ah'round here somewhere..." Opal said squinting with her eyes and looking all over. Lawfer had caught a glimpse of the quest quiver and gestured to the female to the direction in which the leper was holding up. 

A short distance they arrived, Lawfer engaging the trigger of the conversation, Opal would have had a few choice words as well, but stayed out of it. Opal opened her menu and slid her fingers across the UI when it was asked to give up the packaged medicine so that they could complete the quest. Sliding her finger over the accept button, they were both rewarded for the new skill <<Survival>>. She smiled, it was her first quest in which she got one of them unlockables.

Lawfer looked back at her, she looked him deeply in the eyes just as he was doing to her, what was he trying to do? Make her blush some more? She turned slightly, digging booted toes into the sand while her hands were placed behind her...But it was quickly grabbed as he placed a recording crystal in her hand, it was a diamond shaped device and he explained it was something to remember him by. She smiled brightly and adored the item placing it in her inventory. She would treasure the item and then he leaned forward, her eyes going big and wide. Then his sweet lips on her cheek...she blinked several times, feeling the hot flood of emotions rolling over her in an instant, "My! Well...I certainly won't forget this day...that's for sure. Thank you, Lawfer. You've been a great companion on this trip. While the desert sucked, you were a blast to be with. I hope the next time we see each other, we are both stronger." She smiled at him placing her small hand on his cheek and rubbed it lightly. She squinted at him with a smile. 

"I need to finish up some business on the first floor and then I'll be heading out in a day or two. You make sure you don't die, I'll never forgive you if you do." she leaned forward, her small hands wrapping around his waist as she nuzzled her face into his chest to give him one final hug. 

"I'll see you around..." she chirped and went back to the teleporter waving her hand and blowing one final kiss before she was gone in a blink of an eye. 

Opal's Mob Summary: +1 Material, +70 Col