[PP-F1] A Lonesome Warrior (Shirosu)

'Tis another day in this world of SAO and honestly... not much progress has been made in the floor clearing that Blue was honestly quite disappointed that they were still on floor one. Thus the lower leveled players like myself need to level up faster so we can contribute to the boss fights as well. Blue thought as he checked his inventory. That's right, he was going to fight some boars today... and little did he know... he shall meet a new person soon enough.

Blue walked onto the plains of floor one where plenty of mobs stayed. He felt a burst of wind that chilled his mind and his heart along with giving his hair a bit of rustle for some style points that he'd loved in real life... but this wasn't real life and most people didn't know who he was... and he'd like to keep that the same. Don't wanna cause a chaos if people find out that I'm a British model/popstar. Blue thought with a sigh. Blue hated wasting time and yet he was wasting time here. No more. He thought before looking around and stepping forward towards the mob with a gentle foot movement.

Shirosu was Stomping out of the town of beginnings and into the crossing fields, her eyes spelling murder for some roaming bacon today. On her shoulder Gin, her fox familiar, was sniffing the air in a peculiar way almost as if he sensed something. Reaching up Shirosu patted the little guy and sighed to him,"How many more times must i slay boars before i can level up, seriously."  As she was nearing her favorite hunting spot she noticed someone already in her spot, curiously she called out. "Hello there! fine morning for hunting swine eh?"  she approached the player, smiling in a friendly matter, she didn't know dark haired guy, but if he was friendly enough she would mind hutting company, it got boring alone on these fields. 

Blue turned around to show his handsome face as he studied the player that had just said hi to him. "Indeed." Blue said simply. Normally, he would say something like, You realize that this isn't a safe zone right? Or Do you know how much danger you're in? However, this time, Blue did not say something like that because he saw something among the corner of his eye. A boar. A boar charging toward the two of them.

ID: 30906
BD: 4+3=7 (Snake Bite: 4x2x1=8 DMG)
MD: 3-3=0 (0 DMG)

Blue smirked confidently as he quickly charged past the lady before striking down his sword upon the boar with a sword art that he'd liked to use ever since the sword arts were placed into the game. His grin turned even wider as his sword art struck the opponent on both sides of its body. Not bad. He thought as the boar was sent backwards from the force of the attack. However, the mob immediately attempted an attack of its own toward the player that had just hurt him but Blue was able to leap up to avoid any damage, allowing the boar to run right past. "Well..." Blue started "The name's Blue... Solo."

Blue (55/55) (H:1) (ENE:10)
Boar (20/28)
Shirosu (?/?) (H:0) (ENE:?)

• ID: 30910
  • BD: 1 (OTL)
  • Blue: 55/55 [Hate:1] [ENE:10]
  • Shirosu: 30/30 [Hate:0][ENE: 6]
  • Boar: 20/28

"Woah there!" she said nimbly dancing out of the way of Blue, was it?  took out the boar that had been charging them. she whistled impressed, so that was the way sword skills worked, intresting. "Ah sorry! let me introduce myself!" Shirosu grinned, drawing her long knife,"My names Shirosu, member of the Crimson Blade guild, nice to meet you"  She saw the boar approaching but felt like she didn't like her odds so she danced back in Blues direction and called,"This sure is a nasty one eh?" she was casually conversational as she danced away from the beast, finally ducking under one of its tusks and with a well planted kick sent in blues direction calling,"Sorry!"

ID: 30911
BD: 7+3=10 (Horizontal: 4x1x1= 4 DMG)
MD: 10 (3-2=1 DMG)

Blue sighed. Perhaps you should pay attention during combat. He thought. So... another Crimson Blades member. He allowed his thoughts to continue flowing inside his mind as he was quite confident that he would be able to dodge the attack... and indeed, he was able to avoid being hit before striking the boar horizontally with his new sword art that didn't do much damage but costed almost no energy. He was able to strike the boar but it did absolutely no damage and immediately it turned to strike Blue right back. Blue grimaced as he had been hit by a super critical and it was painful despite the fact he had plenty of damage mitigation equipped and ready at the moment. How stupid. He thought as he retreated.

Blue (54/55) (H:2) (ENE: 10)
Shirosu (30/30) (H:0) (ENE: 6)
Boar (16/28)

Edited by Blue
  • ID: 30913
  • BD: 8 (5+3)[Side Bite- 2x1x4= 8 DMG] 
  • Blue: 54/55 [Hate: 2] [ENE: 10]
  • Shirosu: 30/30 [Hate: 1] [ENE: 4]
  • Boar: 8/28

Seeing the boars back side wide open Shirosu took it as an importunity to attack, she noticed this Blue dude get hit by the boar but wast overly worried, he seemed fine.  Once she was in close enough she activated her first ever sword skill, side bite, and with deft hand movements gave the haunches of the boar two good stabs with her knife before calling"Incoming!" and once again sending the boar in Blue's direction with a good slap, she was curious to see if he finished it off or her. Shirosu was intrigued by this guys fighting style, quite unlike hers which relied on quick accurate movements before a smart retreat to let someone else take a turn. 

ID: 30915
BD: 7+3=10 (Snake Bite: 4x2x1=8 DMG)
MD: 5-3=2 (0 DMG)
LD: 7 (1 MAT)

Blue charged forward with utmost determination to finish off the boar. Just eight health. Blue thought as he activated his snake bite sword. As he approached the boar and got to a decent distance, he struck out. One strike on the left and one strike on the right was enough to knock the health of the boar to a perfect zero. Hm. He thought as the boar dissolved into millions and millions of tiny blue and green crystals that signifies death in SAO. He sighed before checking if he'd gotten any loot from that battle and he honestly hoped he did.

Blue (54/55) (H: 3) (ENE: 9)
Shirosu (30/30) (H: 1) (ENE: 4)
Boar (0/28)

"Well then!" she said dusting her hands off,"Hope i didn't bother you, didn't get to much time to introduce myself properly, " she held her hand out to Blue by her way of greeting and said,"Nice to meet you Blue, once again, the names Shirosu" she noticed the guy seemed very standoffish by the way he held himself and stared distrustfully at her, as if daring her to try something sneaky. Deciding to try and hang around the guy for a little bit though she asked,"I hope you ok with me doing some hunting with you? i'm in the area anyways and killing boars go's quicker with two people instead of one"

• 4 weeks later...

Blue smirked his trusty little smirk. It was considered truly his signature move in a way. His best weapon and his easiest weapon to use. He sighed before saying, "Indeed, I could use some of the skill points as they are quite valuable these days. With a skim of an eye, he looked around to see that there were a bit of formidable opponent nearby. "How about we tackle some of them?" He suggested after seeing that the day was still early and there was plenty of time left to kill some boars for some materials that he would deeply need in him shop and his tailoring needs. "Ladies first." He grumbled before pulling out his sword and waiting for her to make a move on the nearest boar.