[SP-F6]<<The Gemini>> Hello you, I Mean Me? [COMPLETE]

This want Shirosu first time on the sixth floor, but was certainly her first time exploring it alone. She was walking down a known path so she figured she would be relatively safe,  just when she was about to turn back to town she saw an odd figure in front of her "Hello there?" she asked, The shrouded figure looked up and a female voice that sound oddly familiar spoke up,"Why hello traveler, would you like to face me in a friendly dual? If you do i promise you a great reward" Shirosu cocked her head curiously, that sounded neat, but almost too good to be true, but when the dual pad popped up in front of her without thinking she automatically pressed "Accept", well, that was kinda stupid. With a grin the NPC said,"Let the battle begin!"

Edited by Shirosu

• ID: 31006
  • BD: 6 [3DMG-5MIT=1]
  • MD: 1
  • Shirosu: 36/36[ENE:9]
  • Gemini: 35/36 [ENE: 9]

Deciding there was no harm in a fight Shirosu wasted no time hoping the gun and charging the NPC when the timer hit zero. She realized something was wrong when she stabbed the NPC in the hip but saw it did minimal damage, that wasn't normal. when she pulled back the cloak came off with her knife and a mess of silver hair spilled out from under the hood, and golden eyes met golden eyes, she was facing herself. With a gasp she leapt back and looked the NPC, no herself? up and down, everything looked just like her and she was freaked out

• ID: 31007
  • BD: 7 (4+3) [ 3 DMG-5 MIT=1 DMG]
  • MD: 10 [ 4DMG-5 MIT=1]
  • Shirosu: 35/36[ENE:9]
  • Gemini: 34/36 [ENE: 9]

Shirosu was to stunned to act until she realized, she was almost upon herself, er, gemini was pretty much ready to smite her down.  Shirosu tried to dodge but Gemini stabbed her in the side, with a growl she retaliated by slashing her own face? no gemini's with her blade and throwing them off."Who the hell are you!" she yelled at the NPC, quite freaked out at this moment and time, why was she fighting herself? it made no sense.

• ID: 31009
  • BD: 7 [ 3 DMG-5 MIT=1 DMG]
  • MD: 3 
  • Gemini: 33/36 [ENE: 9]

"I am the Gemini" the other her said,"I am yourself. don't like what you see?" the NPC said with a evil smile that looked wrong on her own face,"You're not me!" she growled and charged in quick as a flash she slashed the Gemini on their side her face going deathly calm, she guessed she would have to kill this one, what a annoying monster, she only shaved off 1 HP at a time, this was going to be a long, tedious, mentally straining fight

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31010
  • BD: 7 [ 3 DMG-5 MIT=1 DMG]
  • MD: 5 
  • Gemini: 32/36 [ENE: 9]

Shirosu decided to play a game with this, count how many hits it took to take herself out, she could try and make this fun, but she wasn't looking forward to spending so much time with herself. She did another dart forwards and sliced the gemini on the arm, they tired to get back at Shirosu but she was faster and danced back,"If you're me how come you're so slow,"She teased the NPC hoping to anger them so that they would get more clumsy. 

• ID: 31013
  • BD: 8 (5+3) (thorns applied (4 dmg) [Side Bite 2x1x3=6 dmg+4 thorns=10-5mit= 5 DMG]
  • MD: 8 [Side Bite 2x1x2 =4 -5 Mit=1 DMG]
  • Shirosu: 34/36[ENE:7]
  • Gemini: 27/36 [ENE: 7]

Seeing a good opportunity to do more than one damage Shirosu took it and with a whoop she leapt up into the air and activated the sword skill [Side Bite] she let the gemini stab her in the thigh before she attacked though, thorns were an awesome asset. Once the gemini had take the thorns damage Shirosu released her sword skill for an extra damage, taking a larger than normal chunk out of the gemini's health. with a laugh Shirosu jumped back and said,"Bet you can't do that"

• ID: 31104
  • BD: 6 [7-5=2 DMG] 
  • MD: 8 [2-5=1 DMG]
  • Shirosu: 33/36[ENE:7]
  • Gemini: 25/36 [ENE: 7]

Shirosu threw off the Gemini as they leapt up into the air, copying her previous move, she pushed the other me away from herself, but not before they nicked her on the cheek. While Gemini was off balance she sprinted forward and using her knife threw off the NPC guard before slicing them on their left side and saying harshly,"Good try, but you don't have enough damage output sad little me, i'm afraid your going to lose this fight" dancing back Shirosu watched as they flailed around regain their balance, their eyes giving her the look she had used often herself on mobs, it was so weird to see on someone she laughed,"Do i really look like that?"

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31105
  • BD: 6 [3-5=1 DMG] 
  • Gemini: 24/36 [ENE: 7]

The gemini pointed at her with its fake blade,"How come i can't beat you!?" it demanded,"I am you" Laughing Shirosu said,"Your equipment is so wrong, and you lack any style, poor thing, you were doomed to fail" Snarling the other her ran towards her knife pointed at her chest,"Woah" she said neatly dodging out of the way and watching the blade flash past,"You've gotten quite mad haven't you!" she laughed, the simultaneously tripped Gemini and stabbed her in the shoulder at the same time and backing up a few steps. 

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31106
  • BD: 6 (3+3) [3 DMG-5= 1 DMG]
  • MD: 3
  • Gemini: 23/36 [ENE: 7]

The gemini collapsed onto their face sliding a few feet before sitting up and wiping her face? no their face, damn it she kept getting distracted. They seemed to be getting madder by the second, that was good, just meant she could trip them up more. They came back in again and ducking low to the ground they flew right over her in an attempt to drop kicker her, "Better but still not enough" she grabbed the geminis leg as they flew overhead, slashed them on the calf then using as much force as she could muster threw them to the ground as hard as she could. 

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31110
  • BD: 9 [ Side Bite- 2x1x4=8+4 Thorns =12-5=7 DMG]
  • MD: 8 [Side Bite- 2x1x2=4DMG-5 MIT=1 DMG]
  • Shirosu: 32/36[ENE:5]
  • Gemini: 16/36 [ENE: 5]

Pushing themselves back to their feet once again the Gemini rounded on her as if ready to attack, but Shirosu got on it first. Leaping into the geminis range she felt their knife nick her but that was enough. Using the sword art Side bite she gave the NPC to very good stabs with her knife, the blade glowing a luminous color and she dealt a more than normal damage to her satisfaction. With a gasp of surprise the NPC jumped back, starting to look slightly panicked, "Where was that earlier confidence?" Shirosu cat called, egging on the poor gemini

• ID: 31119
  • BD: 1 [1 DMG (thorns)]
  • MD: 7 [2DMG-5MIT=1 DMG]
  • Shirosu: 31/36[ENE:5]
  • Gemini: 15/36 [ENE: 5]

With a shout the Gemini did something that totally surprised Shirosu, and dumbfounded her for a moment, the gemini sprinted forward faster then normal and yelled right in Shirosu's face, startling her. Jerking back the Gemini got a good clip off of Shirosu's shoulder before retreating to look smugly at her, even though Gemini had only done a single point of damage,"That was cheep!" Shirosu whinned at the proud NPC. At Least they took Thorns DMG.

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31121
  • BD: 8 [1 DMG]
  • MD: 1
  • Shirosu: 31/36[ENE:5]
  • Gemini: 14/36 [ENE: 5]

WIth a growl Shirosu took her opportunity to wipe the smug look of her face, wait no, Gemini's face as she sprinted forward, then faked the NPC out and changing directions quickly before ending up behind the NPC. She quickly sliced the back of the bewildered Gemini, and bolted out before the other her could do any damage,"Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burnt!" she called to Gemini, finally, their HP was less than half now. 

• ID: 31122
  • BD: 9 [ Side Bite- 2x1x4=8 -5=2 DMG]
  • MD: 5 (6-1) [Side Bite (miss)]
  • Shirosu: 32/36[ENE:3]
  • Gemini: 12/36 [ENE: 3]

Rushing towards her she saw the Gemini activate a sword art and tried to get out of the way, well, that didn't work, Shirosu slipped. Cursing she scrambled to her feet and was nearly hit by a double strike the flew past her hair,"Whoops!" she exclaimed getting low to the ground, then activated the sword art of her own and gave the monster two slashes to their right hip in quick session before pushing them away hurriedly to catch her breath. This was dragging out for so long, almost unbearably so. 

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31123
  • BD: 6 [1 DMG]
  • MD: 4
  • Gemini: 11/36 [ENE: 3]

Back to the tripping game, Shirosu thought as she stuck her foot out to kick the clumsy Gemini's legs out from under them. Planting a foot on their back she stabbed them briefly in their shoulder blade before they kicked her off, taking a few steps back she watched as Gemini backed off warily, getting more and more suspicious of whether they could beat their opponent or not, so far, it was looking bleak for the NPC.

• ID: 31124
  • BD: 1
  • Gemini: 11/36 [ENE: 3]

They were starting to come to a stand still, Shirosu felt herself tiering, and fending off the gemini was starting to get old, she knew she would beat it, it was only a matter of time, but with at least one third of its health left  she was hoping it would go faster. She used the flat of her blade to fend off another wild attempt to slash her face open by the annoying herself. Gosh was it weird every time she looked at her own face she almost hesitated stabbing the NPC, but knowing it wasn't herself did it anyways.  

• ID: 31138
  • BD: 9 [4-5=1 DMG]
  • MD: 9 [3-5=1 DMG]
  • Shirosu: 31/36[ENE:3]
  • Gemini: 10/36 [ENE: 3]

the Gemini came at her again, and Shirosu made to doge but they changed their course of action and their blade shot out, nicking Shirosu on the cheek, she retaliated with a quick jab to the gut  and kicking them back. "You're starting to get annoying" she complained, to the Npc, she was pretty sure she'd never had a fight this long. Gemini's health was currently in the yellow zone and almost red, soon she would finish it, but how soon was soon she wondered impatiently. rolling her shoulders she hunkered down for some more fending off. 

• ID: 31139
  • BD: 9 [3-5=1 DMG]
  • MD:2
  • Gemini: 9/36 [ENE: 3]

"Nope!' Shirosu exclaimed as the gemini jumped into the air like she had earlier dodging to the side she rounded on the gemini and slashed them on their shoulder before backing off just as quickly, it was her style to play cat and mouse games. Attack the monster back off and lead them into another trap were someone else would attack it or give another swift blow herself before retreating again. 

• ID: 31140
  • BD: 7(4+3) [3-5=1 DMG]
  • Gemini: 8/36 [ENE: 3]

fending another attack off Shirosu had to duck under this one to avoid it as a blade swung over her head, standing up she blocked the next wild swing with the flat of her blade and spat at," Learn to swing that blade, your gonna poke someone's eye out" she threw Gemini's arm up and stabbed her under the arm, and when their blade came back down again she once again blocked it and said,"Say your prayers gemini"

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31142
  • BD: 6 [3-5=1 DMG]
  • Gemini: 7/36 [ENE: 3]

The gemini backed off, glaring at Shirosu with the same golden eyes she had glared at so many others,"Your strong" the gemini hissed,"So why am i not strong?" Shirosu laughed,"That's because i have laughable base attacks, most of my extras comes from equipment" The gemini's eye widened as Shirosu sprinted forward and held her knife under their chin, making a small slice. "You picked the wrong granny haired lady to mess with", 

Edited by Shirosu
  • ID: 31143
  • BD: 6 (3+3)[3-5=1 DMG]
  • MD: 2
  • Gemini: 6/36 [ENE: 3]

Finally gemini's health dipped into the red and they started to get a panicked look in their eyes, they had thought they could beat her, boy were they wrong. Approaching the hesitating gemini and with a quick step forward Shirosu thrust her blade into their arm as they threw a guard up, and blocking their knife when it came down towards her head, the panic was showing, she had a feeling Gemini would fail soon. 

Edited by Shirosu