(PP F1) New begginings (Benoit,Saizou)

"Ahhhh" I yawned as I woke up, I was extremely exhausted the night before after the training I had done, and I got to the inn I slept at later than I would have wanted, but that was alright because I slept for....9 HOURS HOLY ****. I swing my legs off the bed and get up putting on my clothes, my overcoat and boots. Dressed in my full black attire as usual. I looked around the room making sure everything was orderly as I was planning on coming back the next night. It wasn't too hard to find out nothing was out of place as there was only 2 beds a table and 2 chairs, but I still needed to check. I opened my door out into the hallway and closed it, looking left and right. The inn was one of the nicer ones so hall to the left was pretty expansive and consisted of another 19 rooms, with more upstairs. However I was heading outside which was to my right. I went to the inn keeper and told him I was leaving for the day but id be back for the night again. The smiled NPC smiled and nodded and I took that as my queue to go ahead and leave. And so I went over next door to a café where I sat down and waited for one of the NPC waitresses to bring me a menu. After a couple of minutes the NPC that usually greeted me as I always chose the same seat brought me a menu, but I gave it right back saying I just wanted some raspberry tea and a bagel with butter. "bring that right to you" she responded as always. I sat and pondered what I was going to do today, I didn't really want to train again and I had no clue where lily ,my only friend in this game, was at so I was alone. I could go and try to meet people but im fairly bad at that so that was a no. I sighed trying to figure out what I was going to do. The waitress brought me my bagel and tea and I paid on the spot, as she left with my money I grabbed my tea, chugged it down and left the cup on the table for the waitress to clean, I then took a bite out of my bagel and left the café. I took a right and began walking aimlessly. *Bump* I bumped into someone "watch it..." I finished but as I looked up I was at a loss of words, this guy was a huge.. and I mean HUGE. I could see he had what looked like a buddy behind him who was more normal sized, but this guy was a giant. But I never backed down, I was cold hearted there was no room for fear in the emotionless man.