[PP-F7]-Going AWOL (Lowenthal)

Beoreson was angry at the world for takeing and, only takeing. The man needed to go vent his anger into something productive. The only problem was he needed to vent without anyone getting in his way as he planned on going berserk for a short while and, the last thing he wanted was to hurt someone he knew. Beoreson wrote a note that read,"Gone hunting. Be back in a week." He put equipped his armor and, grabbed his ninjato. He always had the necklace on so that wasn't a problem for him to remember to put on. He tightened all the straps on his armor so that it didn't clink and, added the sword to his back. The warrior threw up his hood and, walked outside of his humble shop which was slightly outside of the safezone.

Lowenthal was making his way down to floor two. He had received a note that there was a quest to be done there, and he needed the SP for the upcoming Boss fight on floor eleven. It had taken most of the day, but he had finally made it to floor seven. "Just five more floors. Man, I miss those teleporters." Lowenthal said to himself, rubbing the back of his head. It had been a good long while since Lowenthal had explored the seventh floor. It's mountains were tall, that they went over the clouds. The mountains were truly a sight to behold, and lowenthal was sure that they all kinds of caves and dungeons to explore. Lowenthal continued walking, making his way across the vast open field that led to the entrance, of the sixth floor dungeon.

Beoreson headed out to a the mountains and, arrived rather quickly as he avoided any fights along the way. The warrior was quiet walking though the grass in the field when he suddenly noticed a orange player not that far away. The man instantly activated his stealth mechanic and, started crawling towards some shadows that where in the field. Once the warrior arrive there he waited to see what the orange player was doing out on the seventh floor. The warrior had Shadow's Strike at ready.

[ID: 31262]
[LD: 20] [Beoreson found]

Lowenthal looked up at the clouds, and sighed before speaking aloud. "Y'know. You're either crazy strong, or pretty damn stupid for trying to sneak up on me." Lowenthal drew his kunai. "I mean, if you want pointers, I can give some out. Here, first rule. Try to have your weapon drawn before you start sneaking on someone. Otherwise, they're gonna hear that Ninjato draw of yours every time." Lowenthal said, turning to look at the man lying down in the brush. Lowenthal didn't show any signs of hostility, other then appearing armed. If this person wanted a fight, they'd be in for a hell of a ride. "So. What now?" Lowenthal asked, spinning his kunai on one finger.

Edited by Lowenthal

"Well..The plan was to see what you where up to then go and, report what I found as you have an orange marker." says the warrior not very surprised at the fact that he was found out. He sheathed his sword and, walked out from behind the bushes and, shadows that he was hiding in. He seemed to be either a very calm person or a person that wouldn't give a d@*# if he was gutted right on the spot. " Well assuming you don't gut me and, sell my loot to the highest bidder. I would like to introduce myself." says the warrior as he stares at the man from the shadow of his hood. Just by the looks of the man you would most likely could tell that he was going to run at the first sign of hostility. Beoreson thought to himself, "Well this could have gone better. All I wanted to do was see what he was doing then, head off in the opposite direction if he wasn't being any trouble."

Lowenthal rubbed the back of his head. "Jeez, why are people so damn uptight?" He asked himself aloud. Lowenthal didn't sheath his kunai however, but at this point he didn't care. The man in front of him had already shown himself as a 'sneak' type, and Lowenthal would not be caught off guard. "You know. That's kind of rude of you, just assuming that I would enjoy killing you, and selling your items. I think I deserve an apology." Lowenthal said, half joking and half serious. He knew that having an orange tag gave him a bad name. But seriously, who was going around murdering people, and spreading stories about it? It just gave people with different things hated. And if history served Lowenthal correctly, it was only going to get worse. "And I'm actually curious? What would you report?" Lowenthal inquired.

"Right now? I would report that you are not a major threat to the safety of the people and, that I saw no foreseeable way to stop you by my lonesome." says the warrior as he throws back his hood. He removes his head wrap and, shrugs. He had cold blue eyes and, raven hair."I honestly just came out today to go berserk and, slay all the monster I could for a week then, return to my shop and, duties to the Crimson Blades." states the warrior like it was something normal to go out and, randomly do. "Not to insult you but, I'm not sorry as I just trying to protect other players." says the warrior as he stretches his shoulders out. The man seemed to be indifferent to the whole situation. "Another thing to add to this would be that I am Beoreson, the Clumsy" says the warrior in a sarcastic tone.

Lowenthal looked at the man. "Go 'beserk'?" Lowenthal asked. "I'm not gonna go into that." Lowenthal said. He was still hesitant to put away his kunai. "Protect other players?" Lowenthal questioned as he looked around. "And, who was I hurting? Exactly?" Lowenthal said, offended. "Y'know, I'm getting sick of everyone having such a damn pessimistic attitude. Why can't humanity just look at people, and get to know them before judging them?" Lowenthal asked the man in front of him. He said he was going o go berserk on mobs, so Lowenthal doubted that he would an actual conversation. "Like, what happened to innocent before proven guilty?" Lowenthal inquired.

The man shrugs,"I don't really care about law and, order. I was making sure that you where not hurting other people and, then I was going to leave." He pulls out a water skin and, takes a drink. The water tasted like iron as always but, it was water at least. "I never accused you of anything just so you know. I was only stating that I was making sure that you where not up to anything destructive. Don't feel too bad, I normally only approach people when I have an advantage of some sort. It was normally clearly power level but, I didn't know anything about you so, I tried sneaking up." says the man. There appeared to be more then, just going berserk to the man. The man decided to ask a question. "So, what is your name? I'm Beoreson as I said before. Most people just call me Beor as it is rather hard to shout anyone's full name during battle."

Lowenthal sighed, and placed his kunai back into his sheath on his hip. "Lowenthal. Leader of the guild Velvet Room." He said, introducing himself formally. "So, you only talk to people, who you know you can beat up? Very brave of you." Lowenthal said, not liking the way Beor made conversation. "And cracker jack job sneaking up on me. Very well played." Lowenthal said, his voice practically dripping with sarcasm. "I'm sure with those moves, a certain someone must get all of the ladies." Lowenthal said. "Or men, if you're into that." Lowenthal said, not wanting to offend. Knowing about the latter all to well. 

The black haired warrior decides to correct his meaning on what he meant. "I won't like walking into my own slaughter. So, I avoid approaching people without a plan B." says the warrior in the most direct way he could. Beoreson shrugged at the ladies comment. "I'm too busy to deal with that non-sense." says the warrior as he scanned the area. Much to his surprise no one was sneaking up behind him to kill him. His shoulders relax a bit. "Sorry for the heated meeting. I just would prefer not dying quite yet." says the warrior, in a relaxed tone. The man's composer seemed to change instantly to a more pleasant one.

Edited by Beoreson