[SP - F2] Green is my favorite color! Go Nature! <Long Live The Queen> -Complete-

Without much happening Macradon fell asleep. He would slowly slide down onto the ground, sleeping on the soft soil of the forest. He would dream of how he fought the wasps, how difficult it was to fight them all at the same time, not because he wouldn't survive, not because he didn't have the damage, but because he didn't have the energy to constantly whip out some strong attacks. 'Why can't I be stronger, why can't i surpass my momentary limits' his voice echoed in his mind while dreaming. His body moved like it was still fighting something, though what he wasn't sure of. His hands clenched into fists, slowly jabbing out at nothing.

He would snap out of his dream with a shock. "Huh! Where am I?" he asked as he quickly stood up again. 'Oh I'm just here ... I may have dozed off a bit' he thought and brushed the dust and dirt off his armor. 'Where can I find the queen' he asked himself, he would think back to what the description was, hopefully he would be able to remember something but nope, he didn't recall anything else than that it was hidden. He would look around and embark on the search without going into a mob again, it just took too much of his time. He would search around the area, hopefully finding something of useful information.

- Energy Full -

Edited by Macradon

Macradon finally found the wasp queen. He would place himself away from the queen but still in range for his <Charge> ability to be able to activate. He would go for <Cyclone> as it was his most powerful single target attack he had. He got into his neben guard and rushed to the wasp. He would strike it with the upwards cut and the twirl around using his heel as the pivot point. He would spin around and hit it thrice with the spins counting a total of 4 hits. With his crit and his charge skill he was able to one shot the damn field boss. "I was told this was for lower levels, but I did not expect it to go down this easily" he said with a disappointed tone.

ID: 35478
BD: 9, crit +1. 4x1x8 = 32 dmg
LD: 5

Acquired: <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> 
1 Mat

Macradon: 53/53
Energy: 8/12

Wind Wasp Queen: 0/30

Loot Total:

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

3 Mat

820 Col. From mobs and completed page