Alet's Journal

Username: Alet
Height: 5' 8"

About: History/personality

A young boy, depressed, wary, and paranoid of his peers, sits quietly in the corner of the room, staring at his hands, and the occasional passerby. His eyes contain silence, calm, but a sense of depression and dread. No one really knows why he's like that, even himself. But, as soon as you talk to him, he goes under a change, one that makes him seem bipolar compared to what he was quite literally a few seconds ago.                                           o                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Happiness, joy, excitement, all popping out at you like a jump scare. You talk to him, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. Just a overexcited child who was relieved that someone finally talked to him. You think to yourself ,"OK, maybe i was just imagining things, maybe he isn't so anti-social."  And he seems ordinary for the next day, and the next day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            One day, you spot him, and he seems to not have spotted you yet. As your about to call out to him, you look into his downcast eyes... Its the same eyes as before. Then, as if he feels your stare, he looks at you with a curious expression, then replaces it with the same jovial expression you've seen in your "friend" from the day you met... The day you met... You remember that day, those eyes, that look, but you notice one more thing that you didn't see the last time... His eyes are of a analyzing state, and if you look very carefully, you see a trace of it still there when he smiles at you. "C'mon over, lets have a chat."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Why the hell this kid is in SAO is really unknown... Just let me say this, i don't know if he has a family, real friends, or hell, a actual home. But avoid him... Cause as soon as you look at him, as soon as you talk to him, as soon as you get close to him, He knows you like the hand he stares at everyday...

Virtues:

A thousand lies and a good disguise : He can change his personality into... well, anything. He usually picks the best personality match for each person, and uses a mix of said personalities while engaging with group conversations. It is almost impossible to know when its his real personality your chatting to or his other thousand persona's. Lying to get on a persons good side isn't that hard for him to manage as well, and damn good ones as well. He is almost like a obedient puppy, following all of your commands, even the ones you didn't issue.  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Analyze and a bit of calculation: He knows what you like, dislike, and your favorite ice cream almost instantly. Of course, he wont show that he did, but trust me, he knows. If you spend more time with him, the knowledge he knows about you grows to a stupid amount, almost scaling to sheer obsession. Of course, he doesn't really care about you, and puts your info neatly into his black hole of a database.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I know how to play this game: The info he does gain, does he actually know how to use it? I mean, its kinda impossible for you to use everything at once... Wrong... So wrong... He knows how to use that said black hole to manipulate, and dominate you, with you never actually knowing it. And does he hesitate even in the slightest? Of course, he has to make sure this is the best way to use you after all! Baka!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Flaws:

His eyes scare me: The eye is the best way to find out if someone is lying or not. Of course, he wont tell you how or why, but hey, that's what he said. Anyways, if you peer into his eyes, and analyze it, you can actually see something... Otherworldly... His eyes inside have a constant swarming with every single emotion there is on earth, and maybe in a few other worlds as well. Its terrifying, its like a glimpse at Cthulhu... And it repulses everyone except one, speaking of said one...

The One: There was only one single case in my investigation with this kid, and this is a one time deal, he showed what seemed to be genuine emotions, not lying, and actually screwing up in dialogue, it just didn't make sense. I don't know how, or why, but this person became the closest to a genuine friend to this kid in a long time. The person made him mess up, act on emotions, and such. If he finds a person like that again... We might be able to see his true face once and for all... 

Damn band wagoner: Due to him usually bending the truth and reality for whomever his target is, he actually has a depressing amount of will against them. He'll usually follow orders even if they are stupid with no questions asked, and only resisting if it impacts another one of his targets negatively. He rarely takes a stand for himself unless the situation requires for it, or if one of his friends needs a small nudge for something they want. 

Profession: None

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
» One-Handed Dagger: Rank 1 (5 SP)

Weapon skills:

»(I) Armor Pierce - 1x1 - A standard thrust with the dagger.

»(I) Side Bite - 2x1 - Two quick forward slashes.

»(I) Round Accel - 2x1 & AOE - Swing the blade circular, creating small tempests of air.

SP: 1/6

Inventory: 2/5
Weapons/Tools:
» Beginners Knife E
Armor:
» Cloth Clothing I

» [Celtic Dragon's Defense] (+2 Mitigation, Light Armor) E
Materials:
»
Consumables:                                                                                                                                                                                 »
Misc:
» 9 Bread I
» 13 Water I

Equipped Items: 2/3
» Beginners Knife (No buffs)
» [Celtic Dragon's Defense] (+2 Mitigation, Light Armor)
»

Roleplays
» http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/9055-sp-f1-curiosity-saved-the-cat-as-they-say-complete/ (Pretty much just Material grinding...)
»
»
Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

OOC: 

As of 9/18: +400 Col! +1 SP! +3 MAT's  -2 Water  -1 Bread 

As of 9/20: +1 [Celtic Dragon's Defense] ! (Crafted by Shirosu) (Stats: +2 MIT, Light armor) -3 MAT's

Wolf_2.thumb.jpg.f9dce3f07a3fe1bc8ddc7b8 "He likes cake for some reason... Don't really know why." - A "friend" of Alet

Edited by Alet
A picture and some mistakes