[PP-F1] Training with a friend pt1. First fight together. (lily)

OOC-A week after my earning a living with lily

Me and lily had finally become decent friends, after all she had sucked it up and helped me with my quest like I did hers, so there was a mutual respect there, I think at least. She had grown on me even more and I didn't really mind now how she acted and I was even coming to enjoy her company more and more. She was still a little mysterious, but I figured she always will be. But today I shall convince her to go out hunting with me, I know she hasn't yet as she had been to scared but maybe if she's with me she will go out and we can team up on some boars. She was lvl 2 after all from the quests she had done so she should be fine. And I had already killed some mobs myself so I wasn't too worried about my safety, floor 1 was a simple place anyway. I pulled up my friends list and saw lily as my only friend. Yeah I know, loser astro with only one friend, I just hate making friends as I hate most people...but yeah. I clicked her name and chose the send message tab. "hey lily, was just wondering if youd like to hunt some mobs with me, ill be at the benches you love so much". I sent her the message and sat on the bench. I hope she understood wha ti meant, it was the bench she had been on before asking me for the quest, I didn't know if she truly loved them, heck I didn't even know if she had sat on them again since then, but I guess we will find out. I sat on the bench and then laid  back my knees bent so my feet could be right at the edge, I interlocked my fingers behind my head and laid my head on them. I then closed my eyes and waited for lily to either pm me or show up.

Edited by Astropheric

With an annoyed look Lily roamed around the grasslands outside of the starting city, searching for materials. She was looking for Mats and was planning on killing a boar or two for Col so that she could buy better equipment which she really needed to be able to survive on higher floors. Lily was going for a support like build which wasn't the most powerful so atleast wanted some good items so that she could protect herself if needed. As a beautiful flower entered her sigh Lily slowly made her way towards it and carefully pulled it out of the ground. Lily put the flower in her inventory and proceeded to walk further away from the starting city's gates when she suddenly got a message. She wiped her hand through the air to make the interface appear and went to her messages, wondering who in the world would send her one. Lily read the message and let out a small sigh when she finished. She was quite interested in the hunting offer as two people could deal more damage together so was okay with it, but no way was she going to walk back into the starting city. Lily pressed the reply button and started to write

TO: Astropheric

Sure but i'm already outside of the town. Meet me at the gate.

As she sent it Lily began to walk back to the gate with her sword in her hand just incase a mob would spawn.

~~~

ID:32230

LD:15 (Item found) +1 Mat

~~~

Total Mats: 1

Edited by Lily

I received lilys message telling me that I was supposed to meet her at the gate, and I figured she was already near there, so I took off in a full sprint. Great luck for me, catch her on one of the only day...ever, that she's not in town *sigh* I reached the gate in a couple minutes in my full sprint but I stopped a block away and walked so I wasn't breathing heavily when we met up. and I didn't want her knowing I cared so much to run away. I went to the center gate where I assumed she meant, there was more than one entrance after all, this was just the main one. I looked around but didn't see her, her being short and all I didn't think I would considering while not too crowded there were some players around. I sent her another message saying I was here, before just standing still and waiting for her to find me. I began wondering if she had fought a mob since wed last talked, maybe she had and that's why she was outside of the walls, it didn't seem like she would have, but who am I to judge.

Lily slowly walked towards the gate, constantly looking around to  see if there were any hostile mobs around. Luckily it was quite quiet at the moment which allowed Lily to get to the gate without any trouble. Because Matt didn't seem to have arrived yet Lily decided to sit down on a bench close to the gate. After a few minutes Matt entered her sight but instead of walking towards him, she decided to wait for a bit. When Matt ended up sending her another PM Lily got up and slowly walked towards him. Matt was facing the other way which allowed Lily to rest her head against his back while she mumbled "Boo". She was kind of happy to see her friend again as it had been a little lonely. Lily let out a small sigh and looked up slightly.

She didn't know the details of Matt's plan for hunting and was a little concerned that he'd want to go and fight on higher floors. Not only did Lily not want to fight there, she also didn't feel comfortable with her friend doing so as he could possibly die. Lily already prepared something to say to keep Matt on floor 1 if he wanted to go to higher ones.

Edited by Lily

I felt lily's head on my back before hearing her mumble boo. I didn't turn around so she didn't fall and replied "hey little one, ready to go kill some boars and crap" I say in my cold tone, I was indeed finally excited to take the girl hunting, as like I said before I was pretty sure she hadn't gone out before. I however had already killed a dozen mobs so I wasn't too worried, but just o comfort her I continued quickly "don't worry I can tank them, u wont come in harms way at all" I looked out into the plains. I wasn't too worried about dieing to any of the mobs here, but I wonder how lily would feel if I did. I knew it was easily possible, while not a great possibility, definitely possible. But lets just ignore that. And so I did, waiting for lily's response that she would most likely mumble into my back. Which felt funny when she did as my back vibrated...

"Not really" Lily mumbled immediatly after he asked if she was ready. She wasn't scared of fighting really as they both had a bit more HP so killing a boar or two wouldn't be hard, but Lily barely dealt any damage. She also still wasn't very good with her sword because she didn't have a lot of experience. Lily took a step back and walked around Matt to be able to look at him. "Don't die." she mumbled in a very serious tone. She decided to trust him so if he would even get close to dying Lily was not going to be amused and would probably even get mad at Matt. Lily sighed and unsheathed her sword. She would've prefered to just search for materials but Lily assumed that Matt most likely wouldn't like that. With a nod she showed Matt that she was ready and walked closer towards the gate. She scanned the area to see if there were any mobs and found quite a few wandering around. To the far left of them Lily could see 3 wolves close to each other and infront of them was a big boar. Ofcourse she'd prefer to fight the big boar but because Matt seemed so confident she didn't really care if they would go for the wolves. Lily looked back at Matt and stared at him for a bit. 

"don't die" she said, it sounded as if she actually cared to with how serious it was, it was nice to know she did actually care about me, and it made me feel all warm inside....wait, no it didn't. *sigh* I threw the feeling out of my head, but they came back. It felt nice to finally have someone who cared about you, since my parents didn't seem to and obviously I was a cold person so no-one at school seemed to. "haha, don't worry about me ill be fine" I say with a smile. I see her eyeing a group of mobs. I look and see its 3 wolves and a boar.I smile, time to show her me and my weapon in action. I run towards the boar and sneak a look behind me. I whistled to notify the mobs I was coming, and jus like I wanted the all charged at me in a group, the three wolves and the boar, just as the wolves jumped to bite me, and the boar tried to impale me with its tusks I unleashed my only aoe sword art I came to love, rage spike. I hit the mobs and they instantly disintegrated into polygons. I picked up the mats and col before looking back at lily and smiling "see, easy as pie"

ID:32415

BD:9

LD:11

MD:4

ENE 0/5

Sword art- Rage spike 1*2 aoe

Astropheric 20/20

Lily 20/20

Boar 0/12 (5 base +1 crit *2 =12)

wolves(3) -2/10 ea (5 base +1 crit *2=12)

Loot: 4 mats + 260 col ( 50 for each wolf, 60 from the big boar)

Even though he told her he'd be fine Lily was still worried, but she wasn't sure how to show him without looking fake. Lily stared at the group of wolves to the left, taking a deep breath to prepare herself. When Matt suddenly ran into the field Lily quickly went after him but couldn't catch up with him. Upon hearing a whistle coming from him and seeing all four mobs lock on him Lily felt like the battle was already decided. There was no way that one lower leveled player could take out 4 mobs at the same time, she just didn't think that was possible. But just a few seconds later she was proven wrong as she saw Matt hit all of them and made them burst out into a sea of blue pixels. Usually Lily would feel jealous when someone does something cool but right now she was impressed. She knew that Sword arts  basically did the work for you if you got into the right position and focused but the fact that he just ran into the fight kind of baffled her. It was somewhat dissapointing that she didn't help at all so decided to try and fight a mob or two alone in the future to show Matt that she could also fight. Her eyes fell back on him as she started to Mumble her response to him saying that it's easy as pie. "That was really cool" she mumbled with a small smile appearing on her face when she noticed another wolf not too far away from them.

Lily immediatly darted off towards it while focusing on trying to get the sword art to activate. As she came closer the wolf noticed her and started to growl. She quickly got into the right position to perform a quick swing from the left and immediatly after that one from the right, making the Snake bite sword art activate. The wolf jumped at Lily just when the sword art activated, making the first slash hit its neck and the other the side of its chest. As both slashes hit Lily hopped back and bent her knees slightly while staring at the whining wolf. Lily was really enjoying the sudden adrenaline so decided that she was going to take care of the wolf, alone. "Don't attack, I'd like to do this alone." she said as she looked over to Matt for 2 seconds before quickly looking back at the wolf.

~~~
ID:32519

LD: 9 (Nothing found)

BD: 9 (+1 dmg)

MD: 1 (Miss)

~~~

Lily: 20/20 [Energy: 3/5] -0 HP

Wolf (Base damage: 5): 4/10 -6 HP

Edited by Lily

3/5 ENE

Lily responded to my statement saying it was cool, i wasnt sure if she was kiding or not as she seemed to never be impressed about anything but i simply o shrugged it off. And then, as i look up i saw lily dart across the field to a wolf, as she approached the wold it turned and jumped at her, she was smart this one, or lucky. Because the jump only helped her, enabling her to slash it twice while still dodgeing. I smiled " i may have given her less credit than she deserves" i think to myself, She took the wolf head on, and managed to one, do half of its hp and two not get hit in the process. And in this death game the second one was more important. She didn't seem before like she wanted to or would run into battle so easily by herself,  this girl just kept surprising me. She yells to me to not engage and i comply. I simply walk over near her and begin digging in the ground to try and find a material, worked before after all.

Lily quickly ran at the wolf, tilting the sword's blade and immediatly slightly slashing up diagonally to activate the Diagonal sword art. The wolf immediatly jumped out of the way with a loud growl and lowered its head while slowly going closer to Lily. The two seemed to have a stare off for a while but it was interrupted by the wolf itself with another attempt to jump onto her. Luckily Lily managed to jump to the side just in time to make her enemy miss. Lily let out a small sigh as she started to breathe a bit faster. She wasn't that happy about the wolf dodging as Lily wanted to take care of it as soon as possible. As the wolf growled again and started to walk towards her Lily constantly took a step back to make it harder for the wolf. She was trying to get into a good position to use the snake bite sword art so that she could finish it off. Lily constantly kept eye contact with the wolf so that she could stay focused on dodging its atracks. She quickly wiped a few bangs behind her ears as they were annoying her and lifted her arm, pointing her short sword at the mob as it began to growl again.

~~~

ID: 32534

BD: 4 (miss)

MD: 4 (miss)

~~~

Lily: 20/20 HP (ENERGY: 2 [+1-2]) -0 HP

Wolf: 4/10 HP -0 HP

Edited by Lily

ENE 2/5

It was amusing watching lily fight, she fought like me before I could simply one-hit. Swiftly. She fought in a way to quickly strike her target and get out, enabling her to apply damage while avoiding any thrown at her. It sounded like a sound strategy, but it was harder than it seemed, it took a lot of speed and calculation to be able to do it successfully over and over. And if you failed, and your timing was off, or you were too slow, the outcome could not be pretty. but she seemed to be doing fine. Sadly she didn't damage it as the wolf was able to dodge, but it was a nice fight to watch. And so I sat in the grass and continued to watch her and the wolf go at it.

As the wolf jumped at her again while letting out a loud growl, Lily quickly jumped to the side again and turned back at the wolf. She gazed into its red eyes for a while again untill it ran at her again. While the wolf got closer Lily jumped to the side again as she expected it to jump, but it didn't. Instead it proceeded to run at her and attempted to bite her. She luckily managed to push her sword into its mouth, making it unable to bite her but the wolf suddenly ran away with her sword still in its mouth. Lily was now weaponless which was far from good, but she wasn't going to give up. Even though the temptation to ask Matt for help was big, Lily wanted to show that she could do it too and that she wasn't just a lazy little girl. 

Lily pulled her sleeves up and made two fists, ready to beat the idiotic wolf that had stolen her sword. With courage in her eyes she dashed at the wolf and swung her left hand at it but the wolf managed to back off just in time. The wolf had the blade of the sword in its mouth but the hilt was easy to grab so Lily put both hands around the hilt and started pulling as hard as she could. After a few pulls the wolf finally let go and let out another growl as both of the participants in the fight backed off.

~~~

ID: 32809

BD: 1(crit miss)

MD: 2 (Miss)

~~~

Lily: 20/20 HP (ENERGY: 1 [+1-2]

Wolf: 4/10 HP

Edited by Lily

ENE 5/5 (3 posts oob)  

As Lily was still fighting the boar I began smiling. I wasn't thinking about her dying or anything as I wasn't worried. She may not have damaged the wolf this last confrontation but she didn't get damaged either. She was still at full while the wolf was below half, and she seemed to be defending well anyway. I rather loved watching her fight, she wasn't the stupidest person so that was reassuring. I don't know if it was the best idea to lose her sword like that but I don't think she meant to so I let it go. As I watched I knew she would win, maybe not as easily as she thought but she would. As lily and the wolf began to back off again I began thinking of a fight scene from any movie or anime and I started singing in my head a song I used to love. It added to the dramaticness of the fight and made me even more interested. But I was also kind of itching to kill once again myself. Mobs though, not people, never people, unless I had to.

• 2 weeks later...

Both Lily and the wolf went in to attack each other again and both managed to block each others attacks like before. The battle was getting on Lily's nerves now and she was kind of dissapointed in herself for not being able to hit the wolf. Lily decided to ask Matt for help even though she really wanted to show him that she was able to fight alone, it was just taking too long and she was wasting a lot of time that they could be using to find more materials and col. "Help" she mumbled while still staring into the wolf's red eyes. As she called for help Lily already felt defeated. She really wanted to show others how she wasn't just a little spoiled girl and also wanted to make herself feel better by beating up several mobs without any trouble. It was a "Dream" that she was one day going to fulfill for herself when she got better equipment.

~~~

ID: 33969

BD: 2 (-.-)

MD: 3

~~~

Lily: 20/20 HP (ENERGY: 1 [-2+1])

Wolf: 4/10 HP

Edited by Lily

ID:33937

BD:2

ENE 6/8

Wolf 4/10

I watched as lily and the wolf deflected each others attack over and over, I like watching the battle, no matter how it dragged on. Lilys health was still full so she was alright, and the wolf was still below half. But as she called for help I decided I might as well. I got up from my sitting position and slowly walked over, when I was about 3 feet away I dashed towards the wolf as fast as I could. I tried stabbing the wolf, but it jumped out of the way barely with enough time to avoid being gutted by my sword. I looked over to lily and smiled, I wasn't worried even though I had just missed. I knew we would take down the wolf fairly easily.