[PP-F1] Poor Girl... (Asphalt)

Eulalia bounced one leg over the other daintily, before switching, tilting her head from side to side as she did so.  The sun bore down on her green hair heavily, and she promptly raised an arm to save her sight.  Maybe a hat would be in order... She mused. Or maybe some sunglasses... On second thought the latter's much more appealing.  She rose from her perch and stretched her arms, before bending a knee and pulling her foot up to her rear, her right leg following soon after.  Some kind of sport would be nice, too... I haven't played hockey or basketball in ages... She shunned herself, frowning.

She began to make her way through the city, passing by numerous stores she had gazed at a hundred times before, and soon became bored of them.  She slipped a thumb under her spear's strap and pulled it over her shoulder, securing the head of the spear closer to her body.  To be honest, she would have preferred a two handed war hammer over a spear, but they hadn't been available.  Who knows, maybe they could be discovered later on?  These thoughts impeded her spatial awareness, and it was already far too late to notice when she bumped straight into another player and stumbled backwards a few steps.

Eula's heart skipped a beat as she felt a masculine hand take hers and halt her fall.  Twice already she'd been saved from falling by a guy, and twice said guy has been rather attractive... In Eula's own opinion anyway.  Her green eyes gazed at the shock of blond hair upon her saviour's head, and was attracted to the neat way that it had been messed around - it looked almost like a crown sitting atop a prince's head.  It took the ex-coach a few moments to actually register what the boy had said.  "O-oh, yes, right... Sorry about that..." She apologized, staring shyly at the cobbles beneath her.  Another day in the life of a klutz.

• 1 month later...

Eulalia blushed when the blond boy displayed his concern. "Y-yeah... sorry..." She apologized again, bowing after she was stood up by the princely figure. She watched him stride away, soon to do so herself, until the boy spoke once more. "U-um... nowhere, r-really..." She stuttered, her girly nerves getting the better of her. "I-I was just kinda meandering a little..." She explained, curling a lock of viridian hair around a finger shyly.

• 1 month later...

"W-well..." Lia pondered for a moment, broiling over where she might like to go.  She didn't want to deny this princely boy his chance at befriending her. Might be best for him to actually take me somewhere... "There are a couple of stores just near the edge of Town that I've always wanted to visit... w-would you mind taking me there?" She asked, tilting her head cutely.