[F8-Tailor] Astro's Astounding Artifacts (NOW OPEN!!!)

Astro's Astounding Artifacts

th?id=JN.byxp2pSHBTYiHqcd7BEEqQ&w=279&h=

In the middle of the huge trunk that held most of the shops on floor 8 was a large oak wood building, circular in shape. A sign showed the name "Astro's astounding artifacts.(tailor)" There was a door on either half of the front for customers to enter, and there were no windows in the front. As you entered a big brown and black rug with a zig zaggy pattern was under your feet and ahead was a counter that separated the waiting area and the working area. In the waiting area was a bench in between the two doors, and two more benches, one of the other side of each door. The waiting was rather bland as there was nothing aside from the benches, rug and counter. The counter cut the building completely in half and on the side was a wall hiding the customers from the shop keepers work. When the shop is open to the public the owner, matt can be found behind the counter leaning over with arms on it, waiting for any customers to come by.

I do take order, as ull see the form is near the bottom, just put the form in your post, and ill get to it.
Prices

Good: 100 col - 1 Mat

Uncommon 500 col - 3 mat

Rare 800 col - 4mat

Perfect: 1200 col - 6 Mat

Stats - Rank 5 195/320 exp

The CD Result Chart (Rank 5)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-7] = Good item  
[8-9] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[10-11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Rank 1: Beginner Tailor
Rank 2: Apprentice Tailor
Rank 3: Professional Tailor
Rank 4: Experienced Tailor

Rank 5: Assistant Tailor
Rank 6: Mentor Tailor
Rank 7: High Mentor Tailor
Rank 8: Provisional Master Tailor
Rank 9: Master Tailor
Rank 10: Grand Master Tailor

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 20 EXP (3 Crafts per day)

Rank 3: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)
Rank 4: 80 EXP (5 Crafts per day)
Rank 5: 160 EXP (6 Crafts per day)

Rank 6: 320 EXP (7 Crafts per day)
Rank 7: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 8: 1280 EXP (9 Crafts per day)
Rank 9: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)
Rank 10: 5120 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

skilled hoodie +1 exp to all crafts, equipped on 10/8/15

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Available crafts

Clothing (available at rank 1) Shirt, pants, dress, etc. Clothing are used for protection along with other enhancements.

Leather Armor (available at rank 2) Leather vest, leather boots, leather shoulder pads, etc. Armor is used for protection.

Plushies (available at rank 3) Cosmetic plushie, lucky plushie, motivational plushie, etc. Plushies are items used for +1 LD, +1 Crafting Attempt, or +1 EXP

Tools (available at rank 5) Oven mitts, fireproof gloves, etc. Tools are items that can be used for +1 CD, +1 EXP, or +1 Crafting attempt

Stock

Good

White wedding dress

Black suit

Winnie the poo plushie

Panda plushie

Penguin plushie (so cute XD)

Polar bear plushie

Uncommon

Grabby gloves +1 ld

Lucky plushie +1 ld

Looting plushie +1 ld

Angels protection +1 mit

Smooth black +1 light momentum

White's justice +1 savvy

Protection piece +1 mit

Light cape +1 eva

Rare

Strong plushie +1 ld

Perfect

-Service plushie +1 CA

Order form

Please copy and paste this into your post when ordering a custom artifact

Name: (Choose a name for the artifact)
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 1
ID: (Don't fill in)
Roll: (Don't fill in)
Item Type: (clothing, leather armor, plushie, tool)
Quality: (Good/Uncommon/Rare/Perfect)
Enhancements: (Choose enhancements for your artifact.)

Description: (Describe the artifact here)

Mats-7

Edited by Astropheric

"finally finished my shop, only took a week into the game.." I smile though as I lean over my counter hands on it. I think to myself that I should probally get to crafting, Ive been so eager to start and now that I can, I definitely do not want to wait. So I went behind the wall that hid my area from what customers could see. I walked down the stairs behind the wall and to my crafting area. I wanted to sew some clothes as that was I could do. I sat down in my comfy chair and began. Sadly the first turned out horribly, and I couldn't salvage the materials so that was a bust. And on my second one, the needle destroyed some of the fabric making it unusable as well. A rough first day, and many more to come im sure. But it could only get better...right?

ID:32254

CD:5

LD:6

+1 exp

-------------

ID:32257

CD:3

+1 exp

-------------

Edited by Astropheric

I unlock my shop door and walk in before closing it and locking it again. I walk back behind the counter and once again, just as yesterday walk down the stairs behind the wall to my work area. I sit at the chair, take out a material and begin starting to make clothes. Halfway through I mess up on the first one and sadly can recover the material so that sucks. I take out another mat for my last craft of the day and begin making a shirt. I fail earlier on this time, but still a fail, recovering nothing. *sigh* it sucks failing 4 times in a row in 2 days. But it is only my first couple of days, so hopefully it will stop soon. I standup and go back up the stairs, back to the main area, to door which I unlock. Walk through, and lock again. Ill be back tomorrow to try again, where I hopefully succeed

Id:32402

Cd:4

----------------

ID:32403

CD:2

------------------

-2 mats

+2 exp

I unlock my shop door and walk in before closing it and locking it again. I walk back behind the counter and once again, just as yesterday walk down the stairs behind the wall to my work area. I sit at the chair, take out a material and begin starting to make clothes. Halfway through I mess up on the first one and sadly can recover the material so that sucks. I take out another mat for my last craft of the day and begin making a shirt. I fail earlier on this time, but still a fail, recovering nothing. *sigh* it sucks failing 4 times in a row in 2 days. But it is only my first couple of days, so hopefully it will stop soon. I standup and go back up the stairs, back to the main area, to door which I unlock. Walk through, and lock again. Ill be back tomorrow to try again, where I hopefully succeed

ID 32686

CD 1

-------------

ID 32867

CD 5

LD 5

-------------

+2 exp

-2 mats

I unlock my shop door and walk in before closing it and locking it again. I walk back behind the counter and once again, just as yesterday walk down the stairs behind the wall to my work area. I sit at the chair, take out a material and begin starting to work. afyer a while i finally finish an i see a nice gray skirt. I take out another mat for my last craft of the day and begin making a shirt. I fail earlier on this time, but still a fail, recovering nothing. *sigh* it sucks failing si many times in 4 days. But it is only my first couple of days, so hopefully it will stop soon. I standup and go back up the stairs, back to the main area, to door which I unlock. Walk through, and lock again. Ill be back tomorrow to try again, where I hopefully succeed. At least i did once today

CRAFT 1

name:simple skirt

your profession: tailor

your rank: 1

ID32787

CD:8

Item type: clothing

Quality good

Enhancements: None

Description: a rather short gray skiry. The outlone of the skirt is a slightly darker gray

----------------

ID:32788

CD:3

------------------

-2 mats

+3 exp

I unlock my shop door and walk in before closing it and locking it again. I walk back behind the counter and once again, just as yesterday walk down the stairs behind the wall to my work area. I sit at the chair, take out a material and begin starting to work. after a while I look at my shirt and realize how disgusting it looks, so I take it apart, it sucked to waste the time but not a mat at least. I take out another mat for my last craft of the day and begin making a shirt. I fail earlier on this time, but still a fail, recovering nothing. *sigh* it sucks failing si many times in 4 days. But it is only my first couple of days, so hopefully it will stop soon. I standup and go back up the stairs, back to the main area, to door which I unlock. Walk through, and lock again. Ill be back tomorrow to try again, where I hopefully succeed.

ID:32912

CD:5

LD:19 (mat returned)

-------------------------------

ID:32944

CD:1

---------------------

-1 mat

+2 exp

Edited by Astropheric

ID:33114

---------------

ID:33115

CD:12

Name: Hand wraps of the drunk brawler (names from clicker heroes...)
Your Rank: 1
ID: 33115
Roll: 12
Item Type: clothing
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Unarmed damage (3)

Description: These handwraps were once worn by the most magnicifcant brawler, a drunken one. Many things were caused great pain by the hand wraps. Now the shall continue their legacy. The wraps are a pure black, and very smooth texture covering the entire hand.

---------------

Just like any normal day I went to my shop early in the morning, unlocked the door, locked it, and then went behind the counter and downstairs to my work area. One I got there I wondered what I was going to craft today. I was tired of attempting normal clothing like shirts and skirts. After some thinking I finally decided on some hand wraps, I had seen some people walking around with them, so why not try to make some. I sat down and begun to attempt it. My first try I had no clue what I was doing and soon I had what looked like a ball of cloth, not hand wraps. My second attempt however turned out just the way I wanted, and I stared at the hand wraps I had newly created. I smiled because they were clearly my best creation yet. And for that, I would be using them myself for a while. And so I put it in my inventory, before going backup stairs and leaving my shop, taking care to lock it as always.

-2 mats

+9exp

Rank up to 2 20 overall exp

Edited by Astropheric

Just like any normal day I went to my shop early in the morning, unlocked the door, locked it, and then went behind the counter and downstairs to my work area. One I got there I wondered what I was going to craft today. I had just ranked up my skill in tailoring, so not only could I craft an extra attempt each day, but I could even make new armor, and that was the plan. So as I got to work trying to make some armor I began wondering what I wanted, I knew my first one probably would be mine. I began trying to make my armor and the first time was a complete disaster, and sadly I had to throw away yet another project, my second, was just the way I wanted. The third was almost worse than the first. I was happy at my one succession though and left my shop happily taking care to lock it.

ID:33304

ID:33305

ID:33306

Name: Cloak of protection
Your Rank: 2
ID: (33305)
Roll: (12
Item Type: (leather armor
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+2 mit +1 thorns)

Description: A pure black cloak that looks a lot less special than it truly is. The fabric the cloak is made of, is able to send out needles that stick into ones skin when hit, and the armor is light, but durable.

-3 mats

+10 exp

Edited by Astropheric

ID:33457

ID:33458

CD:10

ID:33459

CD:7

I unlock my shop door and walk in before closing it and locking it again. I walk back behind the counter and once again, just as yesterday walk down the stairs behind the wall to my work area. I sit at the chair, take out a material and begin starting to work. after a while I look at my shirt and realize how amazing it looks, so I place it aside. I take out another mat for my last craft of the day and begin making a shirt. I once again succeed but not as greatly. I then do my last craft which looks alright, before I go ahead and call it a day locking up my shop and leaving.

Name: Sailor uniform
ID: (33457)
Roll: (12)
Item Type: (leather armor)
Quality: (perfect)
Enhancements: +3 evasion

Description: A purple sailor looking outfit (see lilys picture)

Name:  Grabby gloves
ID: 33458
Roll: 10
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 ld

Description: Gloves that have sticky fingers helping with uncovering materials and other loots

Name: Black/white knee socks
ID: (33459)
Roll: (7)
Item Type: (clothing)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements none

Description:  A pair of knew-socks with black and white stripes

Edited by Astropheric

ID:33776      CD:2
ID:33777.       CD:4.       LD;2 (no mat back o;)
ID:33778.     CD:10
ID:33779.      CD:2

I walked back to my shop unlocking the door as usual, I then walked in locking it (as always) and went down to my work station. I wanted to finally begin to make plushies, but I didn't know if id only make them or not, well see I guess. I grab some materials and begin attempting to create my first plushie, miserable failure. I try again but a little slower and once again...fail, I try to recover but it was to late. I then try again but faster, and im not sure why but it worked and I had a cute little plushie next to me. I of course try again, but for whatever reason fail miserably again. I grab the one I succeeded on and take it up stairs and put it o n the counter before leaving, making sure to lock the door

+6 exp

-4 mats

Name: lucky plushie
Your Rank: 3
ID: 33778
Item Type: plushie
Quality: uncommon

Description: A cute purple plushie that has a lucky charm looking necklace pattern around its neck

Edited by Astropheric

ID:33929      CD:6
ID:33930.       CD:9      
ID:33931.     CD:1
ID:33932.      CD:5 LD:11

I walked back to my shop unlocking the door as usual, I then walked in locking it (as always) and went down to my work station. I wanted to finally begin to make plushies, but I didn't know if id only make them or not, well see I guess. I grab some materials and begin attempting to create my first plushie, alright I guess. I try again but a little slower and once again...and I succeed again, but it looks nicer. I then try again but faster, and I fail miserably. I of course try again, but for whatever reason fail miserably again, and cant recover. I grab the two I succeeded on and take it up stairs and put it o n the counter before leaving, making sure to lock the door

+1 good item

Name: looting plushie
ID: 33930
Roll: 9

Description: a cute brown plushie that gets its colour from the help it gives in digging for loot.

-4 mats

+7 exp

Edited by Astropheric

ID:33970 CD:12

ID:33971 CD:8

ID:33972 CD:2

ID:33973 CD:11

I walked back to my shop unlocking the door as usual, I then walked in locking it (as always) and went down to my work station. I had made plushies the last two days, so I decided I was going to jump off that train and just do whatever. I grab a material and begin to make at first, another cute little plushie, after a while I succeed greatly and get just what I want. I then take out another material and begin working to make a pair of clothes, and after some time once again it works. I pull out another mat, and just a minute in, I rip it and give up. I take out the last mat of the day and work to make some more clothes. After some time I succeed and have a nice purple sailor outfit. I put the works that succeeded onto the counter upstairs before leaving, locking the door as always.

Name:
ID: 33973
Roll: 11
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +2 ld

Description: A cute hoodie with a black and white pattern, representing the pattern of a panda.

Name: Worker plushie
ID: 33970
Quality: (perfect
Enhancements: +1 crafting attempt

Description: A plushie that resembles that of a construction worker.

+1 good item-clothing

Lily had never been on floor 8 and was not really planning on going there anytime soon untill Astro told her his shop was on it. It took a while to actually find his shop but she still managed to get there in about 20 minutes of wandering around.

As Lily walked into the shop she immediatly walked up to the counter with a weak smile on her face and said "Hi" as she came closer. It was good to see Matt again as she hadn't seen him for a while. 

The performer opened her inventory and took out 6 materials, immediatly placing them on the counter. She had ordered some clothing and light armor from Matt a while ago via PM, the original price was 12 but she got a 50% discount from her friend so only had to pay 6 for 2 good items, 1 rare and 1 perfect. She was really happy that the male had given her a discount because she otherwise would've been completely broke. Lily was probably going to pay him back in the future with some food or a few free songs.

Lily had ordered 4 items, a panda hoodie and a pair of knee socks and skirt to make a complete set. The other item was a sailor uniform just like she was wearing right now,  but with a special enhancement on it which made it easier for her to dodge attacks. At first she only ordered the Panda set but decided to also order the Sailor uniform as she really needed some better equipment. 

-6 Materials

Edited by Lily

As I was waiting at the counter for a customer a familiar face walked in. It was lily, easily my closest friend in the game so far. She had pm'ed me awhile ago about some items and I finally had finished them and pmed her, so she was here to pick them, or so I assumed at least. She said her hello after entering and I replied quickly "hey, wait there just a minute" I say before  I walked around the wall separating my work area from the entrance.

I walk over to a cabinet which I had put lilys item in for safekeeping. I opened them grabbing the items before I took em back to the counter and handed them to lily, taking the mats from the counter and storing them. I placed the hoodie down with the skirt on that, and the socks on that, and the sailor outfit next to them. "Well thanks for coming by, hope the items help." I say to lily.

- stock

+6 materials

Edited by Astropheric

Worker plushie +1CA

Id:34022  CD:4  LD: 18 (Mat back)

ID:33023  CD:5  LD:17 (mat back)

ID:34024  CD:5  LD2

ID:34025  CD:11

ID:34026  CD:3

-3 mats +9 exp

After waiting at the counter with no-one entering I decided to go ahead and go back down to my workshop and work a little. I went down the stairs to said workshop and sat down and began trying to create some gloves, during my first attempt it began to look rather hideous so I quit, and recovered, to try again. The second time was just as bad, but I managed to recover once again, to try for a third time. I guess third isn't the charm as my third time, it still looked disgusting but I didn't notice until it was to late. I still wanted some gloves however so I got back to work, and after about 15 minutes I had just what I wanted. Of course I. couldn't give up on that so I attempted to make a plushie just for fun, but failed early on. After grabbing my gloves I went back upstairs and put them in my inventory before waiting at the counter again.

Name: Sticky wrap
ID: 34025

Description: A black wrap that rolls around the hands, the palm side is rather sticky and allows for easier access in grabbing things.

Worker plushie +1 CA

ID:34111 CD:8 (good)

ID:34112 CD:7 (good)

ID:34113 CD:6 (good)

ID:34114 CD:12 (perfect)

ID:34115 CD:4 LD:7 (no mat returned)

ID:34116 CD:10 (uncommon)

Just as yesterday I grew tired of waiting for customers, and it was a new day so I could craft again. I had just ranked up again so I could also craft 5 times, but my plushie made it 6. I went down to my workshop and got to work, with no idea what I was doing, I just let the mind flow. My first craft I did alright on, and ended up with a cute panda plushie. My second attempt also was alright, and I had a cool looking cloak, that was red with black trim. My 3rd was also just alright, and was some fingerless red gloves with black trim like the cloak. My next item was perfect, an amazing cloak, that helped in hiding a player from their enemies, Sadly my next one failed, but then I succeeded again, and had a nice, pure white leather armor piece that was stronger than it looked. After I was done, I stocked the items except the shadows cloak, which I put in my inventory, trading it out for the light armor I was wearing. And then waiting at my counter again.

Name: Shadows cloak
Your Rank: 4
ID: 34114
Item Type: light armor
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +3 evasion

Description: A pure black cloak that makes the wearer rather hard to see under the cloak, making it harder to strike whats not seen beneath.

Name: Angels protection
ID: 34116
Enhancements: mit (+3 mit)

Description: A white light armor piece that is stronger than it appears enabling it the ability to stop light attacks.

-6 mats

+17 xp

Edited by Astropheric

This would mark his first trek up to the eighth floor. It was different to say the least. An entire town built into nature in such a way was hard to come by in the real world, but such things were easy to create in a game. Though the main attraction of his self tour of the town was the tailor shop that was managed by a friend of his. Busting the door to the shop wide open as he entered, he grinned while allowing his eyes to scan around. "Hoooooy, Astro! I got your message and came as quickly as I could. Nice place."

As I was waiting at the counter like normal, a friend burst through the door. Seul, I had recently sent him a message, as I had something that could be of use to him. "Thanks, give me just a second to grab it from the stock" I say before turning around and going to the closet that held my light armor. I found it quickly and grabbed it before walking back up to the counter. "Here it is, protection and thorns, should help greatly" I say placing it on the counter. It was a cloak, which I hoped he didn't mind, it could be changed of course with some items form a merchant if he really wished, but it wasn't too bad. "Well, since your a friend ill cut the prices of course, 4 mats or 800, or however you wish to split it, I don't mind" I say to seul waiting for his reply.

His eyes lit up upon hearing about the piece's enhancements and the mention of getting a bargain for it to boot, but his face quickly shifted to a look of contemplation as he thought about how he'd pay for such an item. "I'll just pay the money." It didn't take long for him to send a trade request enclosed with the 800 worth of col in it. Though he also had the mats to spare, col was much easier and more guaranteed to stumble upon while out in the field so a minor 800 col felt like pocket change in the grand scheme of things.

A trade request popped up after seul said hes just pay the col. I accepted the trade and the items were traded. "Well thanks for picking up an item, I wish you luck and ill see you later" I say to seul with a wave before I turn around and head downstairs. I wouldn't normally act so to a customer but seul was a friend so I didn't think hed mind to much. I needed to do my crafts after all, so I went to my workstation and got to work. I had finally gotten most of the items I needed, so most would go to stock. I began working, and my first one, I couldn't even tell what it was so I quickly gave up. My second was a little better and I ended up having a cool little jacket for when it grows colder. My thirs was horrible and I had to stop before it got worse. My next was better and I even got a stat boost on it as well as the one after. And my final craft was the best of the day, 2 stat slots, it wasn't a perfect but it worked.

ID: 34158 CD:2

ID: 34159 CD:7

ID: 34160 CD:2

ID: 34161 CD:9

ID: 34162 CD:9

ID: 34163 CD:11

Name:  White's justice
ID: 34161
Enhancements: savvy +1 (+1 bd when opponent fails)

Description: A white, blue trimmed armor piece that enables a user to use a opponents faults, for their own advantage

Name: Smooth black
ID: 34162
Item Type: Light armor
Enhancements: +1 light momentum (+1 bd round after you miss)

Description: A Light, flexible black outfit that enables easy recovery from any mistakes.

Name: Strong plushie
ID: 34163

Description: A buff looking plushie that helps in the aid of finding and carrying any materials or loot.

+15exp

-6 mats

Edited by Astropheric