[PP-F1] Meeting and hunting (persephone)

"ahh" I wake up, with a little scream. Another of those stupid nightmares that no..one..will ever know about except me. *sigh* I get up, dress, and leave my room. I take my key to the inn keeper and hand him it. "save my room, ill be back like I always" I say in my cold tone before turning around and leaving. I needed to leave quickly as I really needed to get back out into the field and hunt nice and early. The last time I hunted was too successful, I killed some mobs, and found a couple mats. But for the time I put in....not worth it. But today needed to be different. I didn't have the time, to waste it like that day, and I got a lot stronger anyway, a new sword, some damage mitigation, definitely was ready for some boars or wolves. But not only did I need to kill, some mat hunting in general would be useful. After all my material drop from the quest I did was not good, and after only two days I was emptied out from my starting mat pile. SO MUCH WORK, it was rather exhausting having to wake up and immediately go hunting for materials and cold, and to think when I logged into this game it would be an escape. Definitely an escape, but not what I meant by I any means. And although I love this game to its core, even though im trapped in it, I understand now what its like to have to work 24/7. I just better either, get used to it, or find a better way to leave, doesn't matter to me. I threw the thoughts out of my head and emptied any other thoughts so that I could walk towards the gate, out to the fields in silence.