[PP-F1] Ahhh....Relaxation is nice (Lily, Alet)

"Good" was her reply to Matt saying that it could be arranged. She didn't really care that he called her little Miss as it made her feel as if she was stronger somehow. Lily was happy that he immediatly said yes to getting her a plushie and didn't make any fuss about it. She had actually been planning on buying a plushie so it was handy that she could get one for free now. 

When Matt told her he already had a plushie of a panda, Lily nodded and looked up with a slight smile. "I'd like a panda plushie, Tall.. Mister" It was as if he was able to read her mind and know that she wanted a plushie of one of her favorite animals, a panda. All that was needed to make Lily drool and change into a little energetic girl was a real baby panda. Everything about them made Lily go absolutely crazy. Their eyes were probably the most spectacular thing about them and their ears were super cute too. 

Lily's thoughts about panda's were interrupted by Alet asking if they were going to split up when they get to their destination. Because Lily was very tired, and Alet didn't look like a serial killer, she still felt comfortable with him around which was weird as Lily usually didn't like being around strangers or people she barely knew. Whenever Lily gets really tired it is easily noticed because she loosens up a little. She starts talking a little more and starts having problems with focusing plus controlling her emotions. Right now Lily didn't really care if Alet would come with them so just said "That's up to you, you don't have to come with us if you don't want to." 

I made a sigh of relief after lily said the panda plushie was fine, I hadn't ever planned on using it too get out of something, but whatever, makes my life easier. I was just glad this night would be over soon and we could forget about it. I looked to lily and said "Alright, well youll have to either stop by my shop or wait until I go grab it." Before replying to alets question, which lily already had, I wasn't going to go against lily anyway so it didn't really matter whether he came alone or not, as long as he didn't snore when he slept...I hate people who snore, I just cant fall asleep hearing it all night. I'm a light sleeper also, so that just helps the issue out a whole lot more. And I was getting tired and clearly lily was as well, so our destination was going to be an inn, and if alet did want to sleep there, in the room, yeah no snoring.

"Sure, but im pretty sure were heading to the inn, lily here is clearly tired, and I am as well. So if you want to join your welcome too, but you'll either have to get your own room, sleep on the floor or sleep in my bed, which no offense, id rather not have happen." It was true I didn't want him sleeping in my bed, I had never gotten to why guys would let their friends sleep in a bed with them. I knew kids at school had done it when they stayed at another house, but that just felt rather weird to me, and it wouldn't be happening. Not in this world, or another.

After hearing both of your responses, his eyes widen a little. "A inn... A bona fide building that houses players... That's safe and sound from the environment..." He gives the biggest smile. "I'll take the floor of the inn, please... Because my normal sleeping spot is well, it's in a secluded corner of the city, the alleys. When I was starting the game, I quickly realized that I'll run out of food really quick if I had no means of replenishing it. So, I decided to go out at night to scavenge for materials or something nearby the city, then selling said materials for col and food. Though, I am suprised that I never begged or thieved... I always got just enough from my material runs, so I guess I never thought of it."  He shook his head, then gives a grin. "Only recently I began to start actually going out of the range of the towns guard, and that's how I started to level up... Wasn't the highest point in my life, but I'm glad that I'm out here, and able to fend for myself now... Then again, I still sleep in the alleys, but there surprisingly well cleaned up, Mr.Game Creator didn't want to spoil the beautiful city with rat's running down every dark corner." A small laugh erupts from the kid, and he starts thinking...

After a moment or so, his grin fades, and he shakes his head. "Ack, did I really just give my life story to random strangers?" The boy chuckles a little then with a tired voice, continues. "Sorry bout that, boring wasn't it?" Then, with a jump in his step, he starts to go on ahead, while musing to himself. "I wonder how a inn is? Is it nicer than my usual spot? Wait..." He turns around a bit embarrassed "Um... How much does the inn cost? I've never visited one due to me assuming that it costs a fee..." The boy scratched the back of his head while asking this question... "Heh..."

Lily looked over to Alet with a confused expression when he just started to talk, but when he started telling them he was going for the spot on the floor it turned back to a exhausted look. If she weren't so exhausted she probably wouldn't have cared about where anyone else would go to sleep and only think about herself but right now she definitely was really tired and a bit more.. emotional. She didn't want Alet to sleep on the floor so as he proceeded to talk Lily stopped paying attention and started thinking about how they could get a room for 3 people for free. Lily spent quite some time on thinking of a good plan and finally thought of some.. "good ones" when Alet asked them how inns are. "The ones i've been in were really cozy and lovely, especially the beds." The girl pinched Matt's cheek just because she felt like it and proceeded. "Maybe they have a room for three people, or we could threaten to kill the owner of the Inn and force him to put another bed in our room." Her expression didn't even change the slightest when she told them about her best plan, she ofcourse didn't enjoy threatening people.. It was just an easy way to get things if you're good at it. This was just one of her masterplans and she had many more stored in her head at the moment, all of them were probably rubbish as she had a hard time with focusing. "Or we steal someone else's beds. We just break into a room and pull the bed out of it, super easy." After another short pause she told another plan that was a little less aggressive. "Or you just take the right side of my bed, I don't take in a lot of space anyway." There was absolutely nothing wrong with sharing a bed with others in Lily's eyes, unless the person was a stranger. For the performer it didn't mean anything if she shared a bed with someone, all she'd think about is that it's good use of the space as Lily didn't take a lot of space at all. 

Lily groaned and shook her head after realizing how idiotic most of her plans were. "I'm sorry, I'm really tired.."  She mumbled and pressed her head against Matt's chest, immediatly closing her eyes.

Edited by Lily

I listened to alets story of his time as a hobo, or close enough to it. It was rather weird for me to hear as I had never had the issue, I had always had enough money to support myself, while still having some but it never became an issue. I then listened to lily spill out each and every one of her ideas, I learned not to take her seriously when she was tired, or generally most of the time, but o well. I didn't really care for any of her plans and I could list why, but that would be a lot more work than it was worth.

"Id say the last one would be the best choice, as for cost alet I can pay, don't worry about that" It was true I would pay, I had enough col so it didn't really matter, and I had already bought a room for lily once upon a time anyway. "All your other..ideas though lily are not happening, no if ans or buts about it, sorry little miss" I say being completely serious, we were not following through on any of her plans except maybe the last one.

The boy grinned while Lily regaled them with her plans, some worrying him more than others... Then his face turned slightly troubled... "Um, I'm glad you guy's trust me so much... But shouldn't you be a bit more cautious around me? I did kinda randomly pop up out of nowhere, and I literally just met you guys a while ago... I mean, I'm a random stranger, so..." He sighed, and shrugged. "It just puts me off that you guy's instantly think I will not betray you, especially in this death game. Even in a safe zone, rumors say that there is a function that allows player kills..."

Then, he shakes his head, and with a apologetic tone, he starts speaking again. "Sorry, I'm sleepy and alert due to the wolves. It's not my decision who you trust and such. But..." He gives a small smile towards the pair. "Thank you for trusting me so easily. I won't lose it." 

Lily looked up at Matt as he told her they wouldn't be following any of her idiotic plans which was of course understandable. She was happy that he didn't approve of them as they were plans made by a really tired girl with rather odd thoughts.  Her eyes soon fell on Alet as he started talking. When he finished Lily nodded and started mumbling her response. "If you wanted to kill us you would've already tried it when we weren't paying any attention back when we were laying in the field. Also you wouldn't be able to PK us since you don't seem to be strong enough to kill us 2 on your own. I'm only so comfortable with you coming with us because Matt's here too, if he wasn't I probably would've been more cautious." Lily looked back up at Matt with a small smile on her face. She was happy that he was around because she definitely wouldn't have had the courage to go out and hunt mobs without him. 

After about a minute a Inn that Lily had been in before entered her sight. It was a big white building with not a lot of decoration on the outside, but the inside was beautiful. Lily could remember being amazed by the giant piano standing next to the bar and the lovely paintings on the walls. The floor of the Inn was spruce wood but was covered with large green carpets. Last time she had been in the Inn it was surprisingly quiet so she hoped that it was just like last time. However she had only gone into the building for a drink so didn't know what the rooms were like. 

"There's a Inn" she pointed at the building she had been to before and started to mentally prepare herself to walk just in case Matt would put her down.

Edited by Lily
  • 2 weeks later...

As alet spoke, and then lily did I saw the inn we were approaching, I wasn't unfamiliar with it so I didn't marvel for very long. "Yeah lily is right, if you tried to do something it would have made more sense to do it then, yes you still could while we were asleep but even then, not to be rude, but I think I could take you before you were able to kill me. In any case I find no reason to be worried and so I am not." I was slightly surprised by lily's words, that she was comfortable because I was here and only because of that reason. I knew we had become better friends throughout the time we've known each other but I didn't think shed feel that way so soon, not that it was a bad thing in any case.

" As for the inn, yes I see it we should go get our rooms and go to bed" I walk into the inn, not looking to see if alet had followed me. When I got to the counter where the inn keeper was I put lily down in a chair near the counter and then spoke to the inn keeper asking for a room with two beds. I was happy too finally arrive at the inn and be able to go to sleep, and the key given to me, as well as the room number was only making me want to go to bed sooner. I turned back to lily "Well we have our room lets get going".

I was still wondering what was going to happen with alet and his sleeping arrangements, but after the carrying and walking I was too tired to care all too much, and I had already decided the chances of anything truly dangerous happening were slim, so I could to the room and sleep with a clear conscience. And I figured lily felt the same way, she was always tired so she was now for sure, and having carried her so far probably didn't help.

With them laying out there reasons, he sighed a little as he realized that even if he was aggressively targeting them, they would most likely double team him and wipe is character off of Aincrad... "Wait a second, what would have happened if they were player killers?" He glanced down at his clothes, and a well hidden knife poked out it's hilt from a nook of his pants. Then, after looking at the pair boasting one handed straight swords, he internally groaned. "Then I would be a goner..."

After contemplating how long he would last between two well armed individuals, he spotted the Inn... The boy wasn't ready... His mind fell into a sort of dream like state, just gazing at exterior of the building. Now, it wasn't his first time seeing a inn, but just the thought that he's going to be staying in said inn caused his mind to backpedal 3 years... Though, a moment or two later, the boy forced his body to follow the pair, barely keeping up with them.

When entering the building, his eyes looked akin to a kid at a candy store, just silently appreciating all of the details, and just imagining what could have been. If he had slept here instead of just outside..

"W- wow..." He stutters a little, finally opening his mouth after a few moments... "Um... Can I look around? I remember the number, and I could just rent my own room if you don't answer the door..." His eyes dart back and forth around the lobby. "I kinda just want to poke around the entrance, heh..."

He really wants mess around doesn't he... What a kid...

As Lily entered the warm inn, still in Matt's arms, she felt even safer than before just because she now had a roof above her head. The girl wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings, she could only think about laying down in a warm and soft bed. Sleeping or just laying down on a bed was probably one of her most favorite things to do. Lily loved sleeping so much that she often asked for a new pillow or mattrass for her birthday and christmas. 

The performer was taken out of her thoughts when she was put down on a chair by Matt who then walked to the counter and asked for a room. Lily closed her eyes for a bit because she was really tired and there was nothing else for her to do while she waited for Matt to get the room. The performer was doing her best not to fall asleep but was having a really hard time. Luckily Matt soon came back to her and said that they could go to the room. Lily's eyes soon fell on Alet, who seemed to be having a blast of a time, as he asked them if he could look around. The performer didn't care what the boy was going to do and didn't think that he even had to ask for permission to look around. She was completely fine with him looking around. "Yeah, go ahead but I hope Matt manages to stay awake for a little because I will fall asleep the moment I touch a bed." the girl mumbled and looked back at Matt. Lily slowly got up and leaned on the chair for a few seconds. She hadn't walked for quite a while so just needed a bit to ready herself. Lily then let go and looked up at Matt, waiting for him to start walking. The girl hadn't paid any attention when Matt asked for the room so didn't know the number, thus she had to wait for him. If she had known the number though Lily had most likely grabbed the key and ran for the room as fast as she could and jumped into a bed.