Rough love floor 1

Kiryo step's out of the portal ready for his first adventure in the virtual world. Kiryo first goes to a shop were he can buy a sword. He buy's a black short dagger and a long sword made from crystal. He had borrowed money from a friend who plays. When Kiryo goes to buy some armor he bump's into somebody and then he notices it's a girl and he start's to blush. The girl has brown hair pretty tall and has a nice body.  Also the girl is shy but some how she start's to talk to him and start's to love him more and more. Kiryo goes with the girl to fight some bull's. She tells him her name she is called anuas caryto. Then they go to anuas house and have dinner but she cooks it because she has a high cooking level and then when they finish she ask him a question.She ask if he will sleep with her he blushes and say's yes I would love to.When they go to the bed and lay together in the bed they share there first kiss.He say's after the kiss I love you she say's give me your love.