[SP:F6] Story 6: The Devil's Sweetest-- <<Gemini Quest>> [Complete]

Arc 1: Story 6

The Devil's Sweetest [censored]

The day started out like any other day in the mountains as Opal woke up, dressed herself but was requested to dress in her adventurer's gear. She had nearly forgotten that she had a mission to do today which required her to meditate the night before. She had gone to bed early that evening after the extensive sword training on floors four and five. So before sleeping she had meditated and reflected on what she had learned and the moments leading up to her now. She accessed the dining area and Master Myoga was drinking his tea as he normally would and a plate of food was set aside for Opal. She sat down and greeted her master and started to eat her food after her daily morning routine and ritual. She went to drink her tea when she noticed something odd emanating from within it.

“It’s is a special blend…it will…awaken your senses for your upcoming journey of self-discovery. Your fears, your darkness…your lust and hate…everything in the universe that has put its foot on you will come back today…You are to go to floor six and seek out a man, that is all I can tell you.”

“Who is this man?” she asked drinking the odd tasting beverage.

The old master made no reply. She sighed and nodded her head, “Alright. Well, if that’s my mission today then I shall go and kick some ass! I’ll be back later tonight, Master Myoga!” Opal had turned on her feet and left the sanctuary of the Temple.

Master Myoga ran his fingers over his long beard and sighed, “No..child, you won’t…” 

Edited by Opal

Floor six that is where she was supposed to go. She was whisked away in the light and transported to the jungle realm. She hadn’t been on this floor before and wasn’t sure how to go about navigating the terrain. She was supposed to look for a man or something along those lines from what she gathered from Master Myoga. She could do nothing more than search, if anything a day in the jungle couldn’t harm anyone. New places to explore were something she enjoyed and her adventurer’s side was calling out. She smiled as she unsheathed the Inzunami and started to mow down the large branches in front of her clearing a path into the forest.

As she hacked and sliced through the dense foliage of the forest, she came upon a small grassy knoll of a clearing. The grass around here seemed to be rich and vibrant and there was a beautiful waterfall cascading down from the cliff. She felt a smile tug on her lips as it was pulled ear to ear. She bit down on her lower lip…she looked to her left and right to see if anyone was nearby. Perhaps she could go for a quick swim before continuing her journey. Just as she was about to lift off her shirt, she heard the rustling in the trees. She sighed and picked up her curved sword from the grass and narrowed her eyes, “You know…it’s not nice to peep…” 

The man peeked out of the bushes and Opal turned around with a narrow look in her eyes. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, “Heyo~ Sorry about that. I was lost in this jungle. Hahah. I thought I heard someone so I decided to check it out. Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt…”

“No, no, its fine I guess. I was just going to dip my feet in anyways. So you needed some help to get out of the jungle? I can show you the way back real quick, I’m actually here looking for someone so I might end up…unless…you?” she pointed at the man.

“Huh? Looking for someone? Hmm, well you know …now that you mention it…How about if we have a duel? You have a pretty interesting sword there and if you humor me, I could give you a pretty hefty reward!”

Opal’s lips curved into a huge smile, “A reward, huh? Alright, buddy. I haven’t been in a duel before but I think I got how this thing goes. My name is Opal, by the way…”

“Nice to meet you…” the man said taking several steps back before placing his out in front of himself. He scrolled through his menu and sent the female a duel invitation. Opal noticed the ping and accepted the invitation to duel and then suddenly the area around them started to crackle like a harsh negative energy was being summoned. The sky above her started to darken and she looked at the man before, he seemed blank but his eyes were like white fiery pinholes. Then he punched himself in the face, his shell had shattered before her. Orange honey eyes widened when she saw an inverted image of herself smiling wickedly.

“What the [censored]…?”

“Hahahaha!” It was her laugh, Opal’s laugh. Perfect in every way, the name hovering over the head was Gemini and this innocent duel had turned to a death duel. This was not what Opal had planned for the day, but her orange eyes had widened…to face her fears, her darkness…was this it? She cursed lowly at herself; Master Myoga had warned her of this. She gripped the blade of Izunami in her hand; the doll at the other end smiled and lifted her head. White hair sprawled over her shoulder as her hollow eyes looked to Opal.

There was a burst in her step as she ran towards Opal, lifting her blade and coming down on Opal. Quickly the raven haired woman lifted her sword to meet the match and struggled against the fighter as they two clashed off. Opal snarled with her mouth, the Gemini laughing with those empty sockets filling them with her own hollow orbs.

“Tell me, Opal…who do you wanna [censored]?” the two swords grinded against one another as Opal heard the question still battling her Dark Side, “What kind of question is that?” Opal asked between her teeth grinding.

“Don’t be such a naïve bitch! You are playing them all, aren’t you? You can’t get enough of that warm feeling inside your body filling you up!” Opal roared and Spartan kicked the Gemini in the gut as she toppled over backwards. Her body might have been driven down and back but she placed a hand on the ground and sprang upwards with an aerial flip and landed on her feet once more, “All those guys you have been [censored] around with. You just love ripping their hearts out and feeding it to them! You say you aren’t doing it for lust. You crave sex! You can’t get enough of it! Guy? Girl? Does it matter? It doesn’t when it comes down to you so long as you get that empty feeling of being whole! Such a [censored], always have and always will be! The best thing about it? You don’t give a rat’s ass who’s heart your break in the process so long as you’re getting laid!”

Opal snarled again and charged for the impersonator. She was tired of her talking, she wanted to rip that smile right off her face. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32611
BD: 4 +2 Acc -1Eva = 5
MD: 4 -2 Eva = 2 [+2 BD on Savvy]

Opal's HP: 53/53
Energy: 10/12 [-2 Miss]
Skill Art: <<>>

Gemini's HP: 53/53
Energy: 10/12 [-2 Miss]
Dmg: 8
EVA: +1

Edited by Opal

“Shut up!” Opal yelled towards the Gemini. Her ferocity might have jumped up a level or two, but the other was laughing at her sad attempt to become menacing, “No one is gonna ever take you seriously. You are just a stuck up bitch who hasn’t grown up yet, just [censored] around with all the guys, making them bend over backwards to your every whim. The sick thing? You enjoy it more than you let on. You pleasure yourself every night thinking about those suitable bachelors, it gets you off thinking you have all the control over them. But you take what they give you and you taint it until its painted black!”

“Shut up! Shut up!!” Opal surged once more, her blade singing through the air as she came down to slash at Gemini’s right arm. The black blade came down and cut her across the chest injuring the Gemini, her false self. The Fake laughed as it barely felt the scratch against her skin. The two of them locked swords once more, the sound of metal grating against one another.

“So who is it gonna be? You want all of them don’t you? You can’t get enough of it! Hahahah…
I can't help but follow in spite of going insane… For I know you'll swallow the whole of my pain!” The Gemini lifted her blade up over Opal and cut off the struggling swords as they backed away and walked in a slow circle around one another.

“I'm stepping out of the light to feel what darkness can sow. I stare at the dead red lie... just one glance and I know. ..”

“What are you saying?” Opal asked, she was confused by this sudden change of demeanor. Opal took a stance and readied herself. The Gemini came streaking in with a flurry of white light, her sword pounding against the Izunami but unable to break Opal’s defensive stance. She slid her right foot forward and shot punch to the face as the two locked swords once more.

“Give it up, Opal! The darkness that you bleed has tainted the souls around you. Jomei, Lawfer…just something to fill the void right? A little girl searching for love? But instead your just [censored] with their minds, tugging on their leash and dropping them down onto all fours like the dogs that they are!” A side kick nailed Opal in the gut and she backed off with a flurry of acrobatic flips. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32612
BD:  7+2 Acc -1Eva =8 [+2 BD on Savvy] = 10
MD:3 -2 Eva = 1 

Opal's HP: 53/53
Energy: 11/12 [+1 Energy]

Gemini's HP: 49/53
Energy: 9/12 [+1 Energy], [-2 Energy]

Edited by Opal

Opal fell to one knee and slowly rose to her feet. Her orange eyes were filling with tears, but she was angry more than anything. But she was angry because she knew these thoughts to be her own. She was inadequate as a woman and despite what the fake was saying, there was an exaggerated truth in those words. She clenched the hilt of her Izunami in the palm of her hand, knuckles growing white from the intensity of the grip.

The female at the other end, her Hollow Half hefted the sword on her shoulder and tapped the blade against her darkened flesh. Those hallow eyes staring back at Opal and laughing, “But you gotta give yourself the props, right? I mean…you are fooling all these guys around you thinking they have a snowballs chance in hell with you. While on the inside you think they are nothing more than meaningless garbage that should have been ejaculated into a fire! Hahaha…You are indeed the Temptress, siren evil child…The Devil’s Sweetest [censored]!”

“Ggrrrrr!!!” Opal lunged at her fake personification and thrust her blade into the belly of the woman, she twisted the blade into her gut and grabbed at her throat, “Don’t you dare talk about them like that! You have NO right! You may be my dark side, but I NEVER have thought of them in such a way! They are kind! Gentle…”

“Everything that you cannot be!!” The Gemini lifted her leg up and slammed it into the ground and threw her body back getting out of Opal’s reach just as she slashed the blade across her neck. The Gemini spun around, she may have been injured but she was far from over from breaking the girl.

“You can’t stop this train wreck from happening, silly girl. All the while you train; their lives are going to move forward. You may have left a lasting impression on them, but do you think they really care about you? You are just some hot piece of ass and nothing more. You playing them? I think you are the one being played, over and over and over again! You are so sick and twisted and fucked up in the head, you can’t even scrape past all the daddy issues you have going on. So you search for closure, you search for love, and being dominated. You love being choked, but you would never tell anyone. You love it when your ass is smacked, but you don’t wanna give anyone the wrong impression! You are in a constant struggle with your sexual desires that you are breaking apart on the inside. And no one cares for a broken, used up girl. So what do we do?”

“Why…are you saying all this?” Opal choked out, she wanted to cry but she was so angry. The tears welling up in her eyes, “Cause you're feeding the fire within me! 'Cause you're making me feel so alive!
'Cause it's only the end of the suffering and I'm drowning in this rush!!”

Opal screamed at the Gemini telling her to shut up again, but she only laughed and laughed. Opal fell to her knees and gripped her head. This wasn’t real, this wasn’t happening to her. She felt sick and nauseated. The world around her was burning, was she hallucinating? The sky above her cracked with thunder booming over head as a light rain started to trickle. The raven locks of her hair unfurled and dampened against her skin and covered her eyes as she stood up, the rain mixing with her tears.

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32615
BD: 10 +2 Acc -1Eva = 11 [+2 Dmg]
MD:1 -2 Eva = -1

Opal's HP: 53/53 [+2 BD on Savvy]
Energy: 12/12 

Gemini's HP: 43/53
Energy: 8/12 [+1 Energy] , [-2 Energy]

Edited by Opal

“Oh? Did I twist a nerve or something? You look kinda scary and menacing with that look on your face. Or did you finally accept that you are a stone cold hearted bitch?” the doppleganger laughed despite Opal showing the clear victor so far. But her brain was rotting; Opal was beyond the measure of depressed. All the light and the warmth in her body felt like it was fading faster and faster. Every time that Fake said something, a piece of her soul was cracking away into something else. There was a darkness in everyone, Master Myoga spoke of a balance between the dark and the light, where was her balance now? Shadows were tipping the scales in their favor, this Fake personification…No…the woman in front of her…That was the REAL Opal, the one with the raven hair…the one that once held soft a soft glimmer of hope in those orange orbs…she was the fake. She wore a fake smile, she wore a fake laugh, and she wore fake feelings.

“I’ve got under your skin, haven’t I? Hahaha…I knew it! You are just like all the rest. But I’ve pretty much won over your soul.” The impersonator, or whoever it was, they walked closer to Opal. A strong had had jut out and grabbed Opal by the neck, the rain and dark raven hair covering her eyes as she was lifted off the ground choking from the woman’s clutch, she brought her closer to her face and licked the side of her cheek with a sick white forked tongue that slithered around her facial features.

“There's no denying I need this feeling to last, I breathe in and get higher and the ache fades from sharp to dull, the knives of desire... I feel them all~.”

Opal looked up and grabbed the wrist of her would be soul executor. She snarled and ripped herself from the grip, her black blade coming down to lop off her hand. She sneered and slashed at the air causing a dark red gash to appear over the Hollow Gemini’s chest. She backed away and laughed, “Still got some fight left in you, huh? That’s ok…I got plenty of stories and feelings to drudge up that will break you down even more. Give me more this soul's been sold and I hope this time I won't wake up dead!”

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32616
BD: 6 +2 Acc -1Eva +2 [savvy] = 7
MD:1 -2 Eva = -1

Gemini's HP: 39/53
Energy: 7/12 [+1 Energy] , [-2 Energy]

Edited by Opal

“You are right…” Opal said through the booming of the thunder overhead. “I’m a hollow creature trying to fill the void in my life. All I ever wanted was to feel something for someone, to live, love, learn. Unfortunately, I am just a meaningless existence a sad reflection from a sad fairy tale that will never come to pass. I desire something in this world, but I don’t know what it is….” Opal lifted a hand over her face and shot back the long black wet tendrils of her hair from out of her eyes and over her shoulders. There was coldness in her eyes, the warmth of her honey irises had vanished into something not quite her origin. Opal took a step forward; the doppelganger seemed to flinch lightly from the movement.

“Hahaha…That’s right. Give into those dark feelings of lust and power, give into the lie you have given everyone… just a sad pathetic excuse for a woman who can’t live up to the expectations of her Master. Don’t worry, Opal. When I am through with you, your world will be much more than you had bargained for.”

Opal clenched her weapon as the impersonator drifted forward, like a ghost flying towards her. Hands outstretched she tackled Opal to the ground. The rain covering their wet bodies as The Gemini forced her wrists above Opal’s head. Her lower half grinding into the woman as she laughed and knelt her head down, her forked tongue rolling over the side of her face and across her wet lips. Opal moaned when she felt the tongue slither into her mouth and their lips touched briefly. A shocking and wild massive head assault happened in a blink of an eye. She felt paralyzed as she was helpless under this fake, but it wasn’t the fake. It was her dominating side of her mind. These memories that crossed into her memory have stemmed unexpected pleasure. She felt her body grow warm, her hands regaining feeling once more as she snaked them up The Gemini’s body, feeling the soft curves of her flesh before pulling her down for another twisted kiss. The two women kissed on the ground, mud and a pool of water gathering around. Opal’s eyes fluttered open; she gripped the sword in her hand and brought it down into the Gemini’s back. Quickly she lashed out and fell backwards.

Opal started to laugh holding a hand up to her face and throwing back the long tendrils of her hair from out of her eyes, “What is going on here?” the doppelganger asked. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32618
BD:  6+2 Acc -1Eva +2 [savvy] = 9
MD: 4-2 Eva = 2

Gemini's HP: 35/53
Energy: 6/12 [+1 Energy] [-2 Energy]

Edited by Opal

“You lost it, didn’t you? The sad innocent shell you showed everyone. I just ripped you apart and got rid of all that light and goodness and showed you who you really are. I brought you down to my level to show you that raw feeling is the most important feeling of all.”

Opal stopped laughing; her red lips curved once more into a smile. She felt renewed, reinvigorated, and reborn. Darkness seemed to seethe around in her mind, “I could climb until I reach where angels reside…” Opal stated getting closer to her inverted half…”You are no angel, Opal. You are the devil’s sweetest…”

Opal smiled and ran a hand down the length of the Gemini’s body, “Yeah feel all that? That’s hate. Hate the world, hate the people in it. You are sick and twisted, you know that deep down inside. You have screwed your way to the top of the food chain, and now you will be the exposed flesh of human torture. The agony and the wailing…” Opal laughed as her hand closed around the Gemini’s throat, the doppelganger opened its mouth as that white forked tongue unfurled and slithered around her mouth.  

“The question is…when you go back and I know you will, what do you plan on telling everyone? Lawfer, Jomei…they won’t be able to handle this sick and twisted darkness you have inside of you. Will you continue to pull at their hearts strings, will you taint their good being and have them brought down to your level? Hahaha…It just fills me with intrigue as to how cruel you can be towards people. Go ahead…stick it in me…let’s finish this so I can plague your mind so more~”

Opal pulled back her sword arm and hacked a small chunk of the HP from the Gemini. It’s shoulder bled but it no longer flinched, the thing or whatever it was knew it was going to die soon. But it would take the humanity Opal left behind with it.  

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32619
BD: 4+2 Acc -1Eva +2 [savvy] =7
MD:6 -2 Eva = 4

Gemini's HP: 31/53
Energy: 7/12 [+1 Energy] [-2 Energy]

Edited by Opal

The words cut deep into Opal just as the inverted Izunami cut deeply into her flesh. Opal backed away as the cross cut her chest, causing her to bleed from the wound. Opal didn’t grimace or make a noise; she just backed away as the rain continued to fall.

“But I am not going to make it so easy on you, Opal. If you want the darkness, you will have to embrace it. I suspect you are just trying to make me believe you want the darkness to consume you until you have a more thorough plan. You are gauging my abilities, but can’t determine what path you should decide on. How about I chose for you? Listen, you stuck up bitch! Do you not understand what position you are in? A woman can have the world at her fingertips if you were to only embrace and crave that dark side within. I mean…it so [censored] obvious you want that power and its right there in front of you. Sweet and innocent will only get you so far, hon.  But when you turn your face away from the world and accept the dark and the gloom…you will realize you have much more power and potential.”

“You talk too much…I didn’t realize I was you until you started jabbering on and on…”

“What? Pfft. Whatevs.  If you realized who is in front of you, then why have you been holding back? Are you nervous as to what kind of person you really are when you accept the fact you are Hell bound?”

Opal rolled her eyes at the Fake, “No, you are right. I have yet to embrace who I am. Right now I am arguing over myself, talking to myself, split in so many directions. But I know I need to control—“

“Controlling you? Self-control? That stupid samurai mumbo jumbo? Before you even came to that mountain, before you even got into this game do you remember what you were like?”

“Yeah…”

“And you continued to be like that in this game. Then something happened, you turned on the light in that head of yours. And you started to give yourself warm thoughts of being with a real man…in a digital world. The feelings here are as fake as you and I. Out there, that’s where the real fun is. In here, we are just digital matter run by our brainwaves. No one cares about you here, you need to realize that…You need to open up your god damn [censored] eyes!”

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32620
BD: 2+2 Acc -1Eva +2 [savvy] = 5
MD: 10-2 Eva = 8 [+2 Dmg]

Opal's HP: 43/53 
Energy: 10/12 [-2 Energy] 

Gemini's HP: 31/53
Energy: 8/12 [+1 Energy]

Edited by Opal

Opal clenched the weapon in her white knuckled fist tight and ran towards the opposite woman. Her sword came up high in the rain and slashed down as she beat her into a train running the blade over her flesh and cutting into her digital dermis. The Fake screamed from the loss of HP, and shifted her weight. She roared and came slashing back at Opal who knocked the blade upwards and deflected the blow.

“I will choose who I will be at the end of this night! Yes! I could care less about everyone else! Yes! I am a god damn naïve brat! Yes! I am a god damn [censored]! But there is one thing I am not! I am not a [censored] puppet for you to control!”

Opal punched the Gemini in the gut until it hunched over, smiling and laughing wickedly. Her foot slammed into the ground and raised it towards Opal’s face as she moved out of the way and back flipped through the dark air around them.

“Oh? You will be controlled, and you will LOVE it. Because the submissive part of you loves being dominated by others, even being dominated by yourself!”

“Let’s see what Jomei and Lawfer think of you when you get back, to see their prized friend wallowing in the darkness that I created for her. I opened your eyes Opal to a world you kept locked inside a rusty cage for years. You were blind until I set your sight free! And this? THIS? Is how you repay me? How you repay yourself? Get over here you little bitch, so I can kill you myself!”

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32628
BD:8 +2 Acc -1Eva= 9 
MD: 6-2 Eva = 4

Opal's HP: 43/53 [+2 BD Savvy] 
Energy: 11/12 [+ 1 Energy] 

Gemini's HP: 27/53
Energy: 7/12 [+1 Energy] [-2 Energy]

Edited by Opal

The two Izunami crashed wildly at one another as the two Opal’s fought off one another in the booming maelstrom of the night. Cold rain whipped around their bodies and they cut their blades into each other’s flesh ripping apart the very foundation of the souls until it continued to bleed out. A fight for good and evil of one person was rampaging on in the Jungle of floor six. Opal was at her wit’s end with her better half trying to wash away the sins of the past with her new life here in this world. But the more she tore pieces of her darkness away, the heavier the black and the taint latched onto her soul. Every cut that she made against her opposite was like taking a chunk of her heart being ripped from her heart.

She had to make a decision in this battle. She would have to kill everything she ever loved and start over, or attempt to salvage her broken mind with memories of those she lusted after with the carnal version of herself winning her over. In the end, she had no idea who was going to win out. Her dark, inner sexual beast that preyed on men and their hearts, or the sweet innocent of the woman that was slowly growing up to learn and behave like a real adult woman. She struggled with her feeling, that’s what this fight was about. Her dark calamity hung over her nightly as she tried to ease the pain and tension in between her loins with mental imagery. She could not contain herself on those lonely nights. But then there were others she thought about, she was so depressed thinking about it, she couldn’t even swing her blade anymore.

Opal fell over in the mud, the Gemini laughed slinging the stark white hair of hers over her face as the rain beat down heavily against the two, “Have you given up? Are you going to allow your dominate side to finally rise and take over? It’s time for you to sleep, Opal. Let me take charge for a while!”

“Ggggrrrraaaahhh!” Opal lifted her blade and deflected the blow and thrust her weapon into the belly of her other half. Blood spilled form her lips, “Dirty bitch!” Opal side kicked her into the mud sliding a good foot away.

“I said I would decide!” 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32630
BD: 9+2 Acc -1Eva=  10 +2 Savvy= 12 [+1 Dmg]
MD: 6-2 Eva = 4

Opal's HP: 43/53 [+2 BD Savvy] 
Energy: 12/12 [+ 1 Energy] 

Gemini's HP: 22/53
Energy: 6/12 [+1 Energy] [-2 Energy]

Edited by Opal

Opal ran the wet blade across her chest once more freeing the blood from her wound as it gushed out once more. The Gemini slashed and hacked at Opal’s arm as it was being pulled back taking a mighty big chunk out of her HP. The two locked blades once more as they snarled and smiled, “Putting on such a show for being such a punk ass bitch!” the Gemini said laughing. Opal moved her head back and beat it against the snow white haired beauty. She was dazed as she fell back stumbling into the mud once more and lifted herself up.

“Hahaha…Nice attack there, did you look that from the old geezer too? Are you just using him like the others to get what you want? Do you plan on screwing him over too?”

Opal gnashed her teeth into themselves as they grind against each other, “Don’t you dare speak about Master Myoga like that. You can be little me all you want, but the line is drawn there!”

“Such a presumptuous bitch! Drawing the line? I’m only thinking out loud your inner thoughts. This is the raw and carnal feelings of your deepest desires in full bloom. Think of me as the loud speaker of your soul amplified by ten! You can kill me over and over again but it won’t make any difference in the end. Cause I’ll come back and wake up when you can’t take any more of the pain and the suffering you imposed on the people around you…Don’t worry, I’ll nurture you well into a well versed diabolic machine of evil!”

“I won’t ever let that side of me take control. I might have those thoughts, but they are will be soon be forgotten, just like you!” Opal roared lifting her blade and going in for her next attack.

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32631
BD: 7+2 Acc -1Eva= 8 +2 Savvy = 10
MD:9 -2 Eva = 7 [+1 Dmg]

Opal's HP: 34/53 

Gemini's HP: 18/53
Energy: 7/12 [+1 Energy]

Edited by Opal

The two crossed swords once more, Opal grit her teeth and leaned into the blow and whipped her arm upwards as the rain pelted down on their skin. As she lifted her arm upwards, the white Izunami was disarmed from her hand and Opal shot an arm to grab the throat of the Gemini.

“Hahaha…So…it’s all over…I can feel it in my bones…Oh Opal…you have lost this battle even before it had begun. Don't blame yourself for what you can't ignore?”

Crack

“Don't blame yourself for wanting more and more and more…”

Crack

“Flesh on flesh raising breaths on breaths…”

Crack

“I love the rush of death!”

Crack!!! Four wicked shot with the hilt of the black Izunami had cracked the Gemini so hard in the face that the pixels started to flake off. She squeezed her hand around the neck until it punctured a hole through the throat and then the body disappeared into the world and the wind. Opal was left alone as the thunder boomed over her head, the rain continued to pour down from the sky as it soaked her to the bones. Her makeup was running down her face but at this point she felt dead inside. She wanted to cry, she wanted to laugh, and she needed release. All those dark thoughts she had been conjuring had surfaced. Was she really that bad of a person? She stared her darkness in the face that day, but what came back…was the Devil’s Sweetest [censored].

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 32632
BD:10 +2 Acc -1Eva= 11 [+2 Dmg]
MD: 4-2 Eva = 2
LD: 18 [*Disguise] 

Opal's HP: 34/53 
Energy: 8/12  
Skill Art: <<Bear Knock>> [24 Dmg]

Gemini's HP: Dead/53
Energy: 8/12 [+1 Energy]

Rewards: <<Disguise>>
LD: 18 ID: 32632

Edited by Opal

She had come back to the Temple after her battle. She didn't want to stay in that jungle any longer than she needed to. When she came back, Master mYoga had been standing at the gates waiting for her return. When she arrived he looked up at her face, she said nothing and walked past him. He lowered his eyes and gave a heavy sigh. 

"Opal-san..."

"No...Master Myoga...not right now..."

The old man turned around and watched her walk back into the house. He looked up at the night sky, there was a heavy presence around him that he could feel. Something strange and dark that he had never experienced before in any life. A streak of lightning danced through the darkening clouds. Whatever she faced out there had come to this place and hovered over like a dark demonic aura. Master Myoga could do nothing for her at this point and went back into the Temple and waited in the dining room area for her that is she could muster the strength. 

Opal had went directly to the bathroom and turned the water one in the tub filling it was as much hot water as she could withstand. Her feet dipped into the hot water as her naked body slowly drifted into the large tub. She sank her body into the depths and submerged herself to clean her face. She emerged back to the surface and smoothed back her dark hair. She laid her head down on a small pillow as she closed her eyes thinking of the events that occurred. The wounds left from the battle had healed up, but the ones left in her memory would never seem to scar up and heal. They felt like they were forcefully ripped open and no matter how much she tried she couldn't close them up. She brought her hands up to her face trying to shake away the feeling of darkness that continued to hang over her. She slowly started to sob, Master Myoga was walking by the room and heard her inside. He would lie if he said he didn't care for her, but he did and her in this state...it broke pieces of his heart. He would knock, but right now...she needed to figure things out for herself. 

She had stopped sobbing and watched as the water drained from the tub. She was shivering lightly as she looked down at her naked body in the bathtub. She sniffled and reached for the towel and started to dry her hair and body off dabbing it over her soft skin. She inhaled deeply as she swung the door open, she was wearing her pajamas and she wasn't supposed to wear this to the dinner table, but she honestly didn't wanna eat. She had lost her appetite after the battle of her other half had ended. She started to walk towards her room when Master Myoga had stopped her.

"Opal-san, it is important for you to eat..." 

"I'm in my PJs, Master Myoga...I'm not very hungry either way."

"Opal-san, come eat."

She gave a defeated and sigh and followed her Master Myoga. She sat down and folded her arms over her chest and looked at the food in front of her. Her stomach growled slightly and she gave in. She prayed for her meal and then took up her chopsticks. Master Myoga took up his tea and sipped at it occasionally as he watched her eat. 

She exhaled softly as she finished her super and drank her tea. Master Myoga looked up to Opal and thought it would be best to hear what she had to say about her training, "So...you have faced your fears?" he asked.

Opal rolled her eyes, "Faced? More like they devoured me. I didn't realize how much darkness I had within my soul, Master Myoga. After what that other me said, I couldn't even fathom the pain I was in. There are bits and pieces of me, something truly dark and menacing that I know is in there somewhere and it's aching to get free. But every time it surfaces or starts to surface, another me pulls back and confronts that...darkness. But today...it was all out there for the world to see. I saw that horrifying darkness and the thoughts that it possessed...was that really me?"

"It is what you could be, Opal-san. All of us struggle with our demons. Sometimes we lose out to them, sometimes they are conquered, sometimes they are used...But in the end the choice is yours, you still have control of yourself now, and your spirit is fighting with your conscious. What does your heart tell you?" Master Myoga asked giving some insight.

"Right now? It feels dead and lifeless. My brain is all scrambled up...You know, I didn't realize I was hurting anyone. Just having some fun, but that other me kept bringing up the two men that I have really fell for in the past few days. Well, there is three...but Grave he...he's a sweet guy and all, but he proclaimed his love to me..." 

Master Myoga almost spat his tea out when she said that and cleared his mouth and beard with a napkin, "This is something you should probably meditate on, Opal-san." 

She nodded and got up from her pillow on the floor and stretched her arms up, "Do you mind if I take an off day tomorrow...to meditate and reflect, Master Myoga?" 

The man looked up and shook his head, "No, take your time..."

She bowed to him and went to her bedroom. 

Opal sat down on her bed and then leaned back at looked at the ceiling, "Meditate and reflect..." she said to herself getting up. She sat in a comfortable pose and closed her eyes. She began to think about the painful battle she endured today, her most difficult to date and thought about those dark and menacing thoughts. When she did, the images of men appeared before her; Grave, Jomei and Lawfer. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly as she wondered what she wanted out of the three men. If anything she wanted to save their friendship and if she wanted something more physical...how would she go about doing that? 

Grave had declared his love for her and that gave her goosebumps. Other men have done much the same for lustful intentions however. his were more pure. He honestly did love her. She exhaled thinking about the time in the cave, their wild and flirty nature. She smiled as she remembered the platinum pugilist and how hard he fought in that cave. Then there was Jomei, the handsome irishman that made her fall for him pretty quick with that hot accent and his chivalric behavior. He was the one who stepped up to defend Shirosu back on that one training day and from that moment on, she knew he was a great guy. Then there was the time at the lake, he was good looking then there too. They had a nice small chat and he seemed to be a little down about a certain individual. They reminisced over old friendships and he actually asked her for drinks sometime. She could remember the butterflies in her stomach when he proposed the idea. Even more so when she accepted it a few days later.

That's when she realized her dark lusting self had come into play. She had attempted to get Jomei to do body shots off her but he had declined the offer which was a rare and unusual case for the raven haired female. Normally men didn't reject her like that and somehow she managed to keep her cool instead of acting like a total bitch to him. But he was dealing with Carmine at the time, probably still is now as she thought about it. But the night was saved as they went up to Couple's Hill as she called it and looked out at the stars. They shared a nice intimate moment snuggled up close to one another. She remember his warmth...and their parting...

Then there was Lawfer, probably the Bad Boy of the bunch. He was a quick silver tongue flatter that appealed to Opal's sexual desires. Tall blonde hair, very confident didn't seem excessively brooding over things. He had a well rounded head on his shoulders and she enjoyed his never ending pool of confidence. They had gone on a quest together in the desert, not the best place to make a move on a chick, but he did it without straining the time on the quest. It was then they had spent the night in the wagon where the quest item was. He was nice enough to act as a shield and blanket from the harsh cold depths of the desert at night and in turn didn't get much sleep himself then. She had promised to return the favor to him and the days before her journey, they had gone to a little cottage he had on floor four. 

She remembered that night all too well, their bodies had become one. His hot flesh pressed to hers, he was a great lover and she enjoyed the time they had spent together. Perhaps out of all the men she had slept with, he was by far the most pleasing in all aspects...well, so far in the game and as real as it could get for the two of them. She sighed...

"I am in a mess..."