[PP-F6] The Two

After woofing down a nice sandwich along with a cup of water, Kirito left the diner and headed out for a nice breeze. As he left outta the diner he throw his hands up to the sky stretching them out while letting out a small yawn. Though he felt great after his meal, he knew he had forgot something. His gut was telling him so.

He rubbed his cheek with his index finger and thought for a moment. Did I forget to help that little girl? Nah, if I remember correctly me and Asu-.... Before finishing his sentence his eyes widen and his upper body slumped over. He had forgot he was suppose to me his friend Asuna outside of town in the jungle. She wanted to spend time together discussing the front lines or something. I'm not really sure why. He shook his head. I've got bigger things to worry about.

He dashed outta the town as fast as he could sprint. "Man, Asuna is gonna kill me. No, she'll make me suffer first. Oh man...what have I done!" he said in a scared like tone while he dashed toward the jungle and was running for about 15 mins which he finally made it to the area but the young female wasn't there. "Looks like I'm too late...meh" he shrugged and laid on the ground putting his hands behind his head and looking up at the beautiful sky. But suddenly he hears a few footsteps. Maybe it's Asuna?

Kirito's eyes widen as he stood up and waved his hands side to side while panting a bit. "Yeah, I k-know Asuna! I'm sorry about that. I forgot all bout meeting here to discuss a few things. " he said in a nervous tone hoping Asuna won't kill him. He might've been the higher level but Asuna has a way with words and her rapier. Kirito rubbed the back of his neck. "Now that we are both together, let's talk. I think our break from the front lines is over. It's been a while since I last fought on the front lines..."

"Ahh I see. Y-yeah, we can go back into town and find something to do I guess. Though I thought you had planned something considering you were bugging me to come here. What a drag." he said while sticking his hands in his pockets and walking with his upper body a bit slimed over as if he was looking at the ground. "Man... I could use a nice nap right about now. Why waste such a beautiful day." he shrugged while looking up at the sky.

Kirito's eyes widen and his left eyebrow raised as if he was feeling confused about the whole situation. "Wait, huh? Maybe I was mistaken you for someone else. But, I was for sure it was you! I mean why else would you be in the area I was heading to. Seems to obvious to me." he stated. Rubbing his hand through his hair while listening to Asuna who seem to be kind of a smart ass at times. "Well, I'd rather think about sleep than anything else. What more is there to want to do or what? Meh....I'm feeling frustrated." he said blankly. They finally reached the entrance of the town and Kirito suddenly noticed a young man seeming to be asking for help. He watched as the other players ignored him like he was trash on the ground.