[PP-F1] A Brilliant Flame (Flints)

It was hot, well at least that's what Isa kept telling himself. The weather here was almost perfect but he needed something to complain about. As he walked about the perimeter of the beginning floor he noticed a Woman staring into the forest. He watched as her small frame stood statuesque against the outlying forest. She was gorgeous. Long, Wild dark hair and olive skin. Isa didn't realize how dazed he was until he got too close to her, he stepped on some rather loud leaves and he froze, hoping he didn't startle the Woman. "[censored]..." He stayed still hoping she was a friendly player. "Hello, I noticed you from way over there-" Isa pointed at the trail that ran along the side of the forest. Maybe she needed help. "My name is Isamishi, what is yours?" He gave a slight bow and reached out for her hand. 

Flints had been attempting to do a lot of gathering as of late and it seemed to be working in her favor. But she had yet to visit certain areas. Maybe she should just to make sure she wasn't missing out on anything. Before she could make her way into the forest she had a strange feeling wash over her body, she was being tracked. 

She slowly turned her head to glance behind her, her hand lightly grazed the battle axe that rested amongst her shoulders. 

"Why are you following me?" She watched as the man approached her. And introduced himself with an extended hand. "My name is Flints." She looked at his hand before fully turning to face him. Her eyes matched the deep colors of the forest behind her but she looked even more dangerous than the forest beyond. What did this man want from her? "Can I help you?" She growled unintentionally. 

Isa watched in awe as she turned to face him, she was just as beautiful up close. Dispite the snarl she curled her lips into her face had soft features, but his biggest weakness of all were her eyes. Big and green. He couldn't resist such a beautiful creature, even though she was basically attempting to rip his throat out. At least he'd die a happy man! He chuckled at the thought. Before raising an eyebrow quizzically at her reaction. 

"Relax honey, I'm not going to hurt you, unless you're into that." He winked suggestively. His ice blue eyes watched her as she reached for her weapon. "Well [censored], I guess I might actually die." Isa thought to himself. He slowly stepped closer to her and rested his hand her face before gently stroking her chin forcing her to look up at him and into his eyes. He knew it was a risky move. 

"I was wondering, I'm new here. Can you help me?" He wasn't sure what he needed help with exactly but as long as she was there to help he didn't care what they did. 

Flints eyes widened in disbelief. What did this fool play her for? She quickly pulled herself away from him, her heart racing she withdrew her weapon and started wildly at Isamishii. What was his deal? 

"If you needed assistance, you could have just asked instead of touching me." She began to blush and shook her head and sheathed her weapon. He wasn't worth the effort, she tried her best to put on a good front for him. "Well then, if help is what you need, you certainly picked the wrong person. But I'll humor you. Let's go shall we?" She walked into the forest she had yet to explore, and quickly drew up her menu and requested for Isamishii to party up with her. And kept walking without checking to see if he actually followed her, if anything she was taking charge of this mission. 

Isa watched the girl force herself away from him. He reached out to grab her but stopped himself. Not this girl, she's not like the others.. As she hurried off he was prompted by her party request. Isa quickly accepted and followed her into the forest as best he could, at this rate he would lose her in the densely wooded area. Maybe she was a forest spirit, tempting him to his death. With the sweet allure of a perfect woman. He smirked and picked up his speed after her. 

Flints wasn't sure what to do about Isamishii. She wondered around for a little while before hurling herself into a tree after noticing he wasn't caught up to her, maybe she could sneak up on him. "This will be fun" she thought. "Like..a dangerous game of hide and seek" she laughed and quickly silenced herself at the sight of Isamishi below her, she watched carefully as he wondered around the forest floor, from the safety of the branches Flints looked him over, he was fairly tall and had warm brown hair. He's eyes were a wonderful shade of blue, she had to admit he was certainly something to behold. But his demeanor left a bitter taste in her mouth, how dare he compliment her! She shook her head at the thought of her shooting down all the complements that most girls pined for. 

Maybe she wasn't used to the amount of attention he threw at her. She was still surprised even after her little show he continued to be sweet to her. She scoffed. "He must do this so often my reaction doesn't even phase him." She doubted he was a gentleman in that nature. 

Isa trailed behind the girl till suddenly she vanished. He continued onward following her sweet scent, if wasn't for that the girl might have actually gotten away. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked around but couldn't find her anywhere. "Where are you gorgeous?" He called out, knowing she couldn't be far. He felt her watching him, stalking him. Could she actually want to kill him? So soon? He hoped maybe to humor her and beg for mercy if it ever came to that, at this moment Isa was a piss poor fighter, and even with sheer luck this girl seemed built for killing on a whim. 

Flints held herself still and took small breaths only when necessary, she watched as Isamishi stood confused down below, if anything now was her chance to immobilize him and find out what he really wanted from her. she arched her back ready to shoot down from the tree she waited till his back was to her. but he never turned, maybe he saw her after all? Either way she wasn't taking any chances and tackled him from the great height, she collided with him hard and pinned him beneath her and drew her weapon to his throat. 

"Now tell me honestly this time. What is it that you want?"  She snarled. 

Despite the heavy foliage the sun still burst through the leaves in little beams, spotlighting the world beneath it. Isa looked around and still caught no sight of his target. "What an interesting girl." He heard the leaves above him rustle and when he squinted up at the tree he felt a strong force knock him down onto the ground, when he finally had time to react to the blunt pain his eyes widened at the sight before him. A large axe's sleek end pointed at his throat. His heart almost stopped. Till he realized the woman sat upon him. He was immobilized, her face twisted into a dangerous scowl, small, sharp white teeth visible in her anger. He didn't reach for his curved sword but laid submissively beneath her. "You've caught me!" He laughed but felt his heart race at an almost painful speed. "And nothing in particular, you are an interesting creature. I had to see what you were about." He smiled up at her and hoped she would spare him. "Stupid question here, could you..show me the ropes of Aincrad? You aren't that much stronger than me but I feel like you could at least help me scratch the surface. So, give me a crash course maybe?" 

Flints looked down on Isa quizzically, "did he just ask me to..help him?" She thought to herself. "Uh, you really came to the wrong person. I know next to nothing about this place. Other than it could actually kill me. Game over means Game Over forever." She lifted herself off of the grounded Isamishi and cleared her throat. "Well. Now, out of curiosity, do I know you?  You seem to look at me like you...know me..?" She sat on the ground beside him and watched him carefully. She may have put herself in a bad spot but she was sure things would turn out fine. If he got brave she had a feeling she could take him. 

Isa stayed laying on the ground next to her, he didn't want her to think he was going to hurt here and if lying on his back was the best way to show it he would happily do it. He glanced over at her as she spoke. He pondered her  question but shrugged it off. From where he was laying she towered over him for once. Her eyes stared off into the distance as she spoke,  he longed to reach out to her but didn't. "Well, my name is Damian. I'm nothing special outside of this world. Hell, I'm nothing special in here. But I don't wanna go through this hell alone that's for sure." His eyes softened and he grinned like an idiot at the thoughts that raced though his head. "How do you feel about Aincrad?" 

Flints looked down at Isamishi and frowned. What was he smiling about? And why did he keep looking at her like she was a rare sight. She scoffed and finally spoke to him. "Well. I've met some great people. Amazing people. And then I've met, well, you. I don't know what to say about you yet. But it's not nice so I guess you'll have to wait some more. And this place is dangerous. Especially for someone that acts the way you do. Why do you act that way?" She looked down at him a little concerned. Maybe asking nicely would work in her flavor. 

Isa scoffed. "Act what way? Show that I'm interested in you?" He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the forest around them and thought intently on how to answer her without ruffling her feathers. "Well, most women don't  know when a man likes her, and it's even worse when they don't realize someone's in love with them. It's like you guys have blinders on or something. So, when I'm interested in someone, especially if I know someone is also into them, I make my moves more bold. I want to be remembered." It might not have made any sense to her. She was probably oblivious to what was happening around her as well. But he had to let her know that he meant his actions in every way. "I think you are someone to watch. You are an interesting person. I like that about you. So here I am, making a fool of myself. For you."

He pulled grass and gently laid it at her feet. He felt pretty comfortable telling her his intentions what's the worst she could do, kill him?

Flints sat there in awe. "What do you mean especially if someone else is interested. Why would someone be interested in me. I mean I could have killed you multiple times by now! Why are so persistent?" She looked at him and frowned yet again. This guy was something else for sure. 

Edited by Flints

Isa scoffed at her naivety. "The carbon copy that follows you around like a love sick puppy. If you didn't know by now, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but he's not after your heart. He's after what you have in those tight little jeans of yours. Well, whatever those bottoms are"   He pointed at her waist. "Most guys here are scared. Why would they love someone in a game? But if you can keep up his basic needs..then he can probably pretend to love you for a few years so long as you put out." He laid on his side and looked up at her innocently.

"Would you really put yourself through that sort of thing?"  Isa smiled at her. "And if you were to kill me right here and now, I'd be okay with that that. I met you and you've made me happy. To die happy is a wonderful thing."

Edited by Isa

He talked more and more yet Flints stopped hearing him. She reddened and began to ponder what he was saying. Her fluster wasn't fueled by embarrassment but by anger. A low growl rose from her chest and out her lips, she slowly ran her hand from the center of Isa's chest, in almost a loving manor as he spoke, her hand trailed up to his delicate collar bones and then finally his neck; the back of her fingers gently teasing at the skin causing it to prickle, suddenly she gripped the center of his neck right on his Adam's apple, not with her fingers but her long nails, she dug them deeper and deeper holding his neck tightly. "Don't speak about someone when they aren't here to defend themselves. And certainly don't speak about it with me." Her voice was raspy from the growling, she couldn't help but be enraged by his words. She looked down at him her eyes glowed wildly as they darted across his face, gauging his reaction. "Never speak ill of either of the brothers again, or you'll use the ability to charm your way into everyone's hearts with that charming voice of yours." She smiled wickedly before finally releasing him from her iron grasp. She sat still beside him and dared him to challenge her. 

Isa's eyes were closed but he felt her soft hands began to caress him, he gasped a little at her brash actions and his body tensed a little bit he tried to lay still for her, her gentle movement was driving him crazy, he had a lot of pent up energy that needed to be released. She was tempting the beast within him. That was until her nails started to dig into his throat, shamelessly it still made him feel wonderful till her heard the familiar sound rise from her depths.  He couldn't gasp and couldn't breathe, the world was becoming a daze and he panicked, yet his health bar wasn't affected. He couldn't stop the panic from rising anyways as he feared for his life as she spoke against him and defended the copy's good name. Her claws continued to dig they felt like white hot pokers singeing his skin till all at once the pain stopped. It took him a while to be able to muster by the strength to speak again "Just because you love them, doesn't mean they love you. If I put on the same show as he I would probably be in his place right now. And even though I'm not doesn't mean I won't fight for you." 

Flints smiled wickedly at Isamishi, he was constantly talking about how much better he was but never really showed it. her little display seemed to have frightened him but yet he kept talking. "then fight all you want, even if you come out on top you'll never be happy. because ill never agree to anything you say or do. hell would freeze over before i choose you." she got up off the ground and walked away from him. "this is too much. I don't get you at all." 

Isa grew angry and angry the more she denied him. What was wrong with him?! She threw him to the wind with not a care in the world. What did that carbon copy have that he didn't?! He got up quickly and followed her, she didn't seem frightened or worried. He quickly halted her and pressed her against a tree, his curved sword still put away, he pressed her hard against the tree with all his might. He heard her head smack against the wood and he loosened his grip a little, putting his face close to hers looking deeply into the sea of green that were her eyes. 

"Why do you play hard to get..that will get you no where." Her sweet sweet scent was beginning to rub off on him, it was intoxicating and made him slightly dizzy. His mind raced as he waited for her to respond. "I just want to know why I can't get to know you? Is being here for you a sacred thing or something? Because whatever the pact is sign me up. I want to be in it for the long haul, I want to see you escape this place, God dammit Flints..why..why are you in here." He felt himself start to shake from the weight of his words but her eyes were glossy. What has he done.

Flints had had enough of his useless prying. Isa was getting now where with his act. She knew that he couldn't keep it up forever and was further affirmed when he pinned her against a tree. She starred up at him showing him no fear. He wanted a rise out of her, for her to fear him. The rough smack against the tree had her head spinning. She looked up at him puzzled. "What..?" She watched as the man began to fall apart infront of her.