[SP:F3] Penchant for a Pendant <Search for the Hoya> - COMPLETE

ID: 33411 LD: 5 (4 +1 LD) [1/2]

The screams started to get louder as she followed this corridor down, it ran straight and true. Stopping at the next junction Teayre gingerly peered around the corner hearing a loud grunting coming from it. Taking a few deep breaths the small girl took several steps back as she saw a minotaur walking away from the junction she was at. “Damn, if I’d be a minute sooner I’d of had to fight that thing. I must say I definitely got lucky there.” Cautiously approaching the corner again Teayre takes care as she peers around it, this time there was no sign of the beast. Letting out a heavy sigh Teayre sets off in the other direction, away from the screaming.

Teayre: 3 HP Regened, 1 Energy Regened (3/3 Turns till Full Energy)

Health: 99/114 Energy: 26/26

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33412 LD: 13 (12 + 1 LD) [2/2 Tomb Found!]

Coming to a halt a short way down the corridor Teayre looked around behind her hearing the screaming coming from that direction the girl lets out a heavy sigh. “I didn’t want to have to fight the damn minotaur…. Guess I don’t really have a choice.” Turning around Teayre walks slowly down the path the minotaur went her blade in its sheath. After a short time of ducking around corners and edging slowly through several more perilous traps Teayre finds two minotaurs stood around the corner from her in front of a tomb. Letting out a long sigh she puts her head in her hand. “I really don’t have any luck do I?”

Teayre: 3 Hp Regened

Health: 102/114 Energy: 26/26

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33413 BD: 6 (4 + 2 ACC) MD: 1

The Minotuars looked down at Teayre a low guttural growl coming from both of them as the ten foot monsters charged at her. The red head rolled between their legs and began to spin as she was in between them. The wind that had carried the screams around the labyrinth whipped around her as her white blade darted between the two bull like monsters. Landing between them Teayre flicks her blade to the side the wind instantly dying down. Turning her head to look at the two individual monsters she watches a smirk on her face as the both disperse into crystals.

Teayre:

Health: 102/114, Energy: 7/26 (-19)

Minotaur 1: 64 Damage

Health: -19/45

Minotaur 2: 64 Damage

Health: -19/45

Edited by Teayre

Walking towards the tomb Teayre pushes the top of it to see a skeleton inside. Jewels and precious metals were laden onto the body of this dead king. As the small red head looks over it a small shimmering necklace that was in the shape of a Chinese dragon that coiled its body around a sapphire its mouth was open facing outwards with a ruby inside it. For its eyes the crafter had placed two small amethysts in it. Teayre took this before heading out and back to Delilah village her return trip nowhere near as eventful as her outbound trip.

Thread Complete

Total SP: 3

Quest SP: 2

Thread SP: 1

Total Col: 400

Loot Col: 0

Page Col(1): 400

Quest Reward:

Hoya Pendant: A chinese dragon that is curled protectively around a sapphire, its mouth is raised open a ruby representing the fire it would spit. In its eyes two small amethysts shimmer.