Buriyng the hatchet... putting the past to rest.

This post is not about stirring up s**** again with what happened.
No this is about being manning up and putting things to rest.  So I wish to publicly apologize for my part, of what happened with the Admin's of this board and my problem with the triple post. I got spoiled by the quick responses from the admins & some of the other players. And I assumed that was the normal situation. So when I had a major issue (in my eyes), I expected something that was not the norm. I do not agree with some of the things that happened. But that is not what this is about. I apologize to those whom I had interactions with, and those whom were offended by the whole event. 

The size I post at is so I am able to read the screen without my glasses. I am sorry if that upsets some people, but there is a medical reason for that. Posting in that size allows me to read the screen without getting a headache from using the reading glasses I own. As they are for close up reading, like a book. Not reading the computer screen, those are a different kind of glasses that I do not have, or can afford.

I am still very interested in RPing in Sword Art Online, but that is up to Admins now. If you wish me to go, I will delete Sutiru and leave. If you wish to allow me to stay, I will finish the calibration story line. Turn off the Cortana AI in the story, and log in for the first time to Aincrad.

The ball is in your court now guys. Should I stay or should I go now? As the song says...... it is up to you.

*quietly nods*

Duly noted. Thank you for posting a reply.

I need some sleep before pick up where I had left off, playing SWTOR for 12 hours straight will do that to you. I will honor what I said, and turn off the Cortana AI before entering Aincrad. She was simply a way to move the story forward in his private room. I did not intend to use her in Aincrad, for he would not have been able to hear her. But that is neither here nor their, as I said, I will turn her off in story. Thank you for not banning me.

Until we meet in game....

Raven/Sutiru