[SP-F1] Solo training part 3.

I woke up from my nightmare sweating in my bad. the nightmares that had been consuming me for a couple of years now, and still did even in this game. It sucked but I would never share them and I just chose to live with them. I got out of bed and dressed before leaving my room at the inn and giving the key to the inn keeper telling him id be back as always. I was planning on training again, for mats, col, and of course levels. It was getting harder for the levels though sadly, but I wasn't giving up. I left the inn and in minutes I was at the gate leading to the plains. I took a step into the plains and immediately found a group of boars to kill. I charged the boars and attempted to strike the one closest but I sadly missed, the boar then tried to headbutt me but I jumped out of the way and as the boars began to charge I stood my ground.

ID:32814

BD:1

MD:1

Astropheric 24/24

Boar (4) 10/10

ENE 4/6

Edited by Astropheric

ID: 32815

BD:10

MD:5

LD:8

Astropheric 24/24

Boar(4) -4/10 (5 base +2 crit *2=14

ENE 1/6 (1 regen, 4 from art)

Rage spike (1*2 aoe. 4ENE)

+4 mats

As the boars charged me I waited until they were all close enough and then I closed my eyes and unleashed my sword art. As soon as my sword art hit them and the red line showed on their neck I knew they were dead, and I was right as they all burst into blue polygons. I was happy, the adrenaline rush was still there but sadly I was almost out of energy so I needed to let it regen, and sadly I knew what that meant, mat hunting, more specifically digging. Not the most enjoyable thing, but it gave me mats so id live.

ENE 2/6

ID:32817

LD:1

I  walked over to a spot with some pretty soft dirt that I found after a while.. I got down to my knees and tried to begin digging just like I have, but as I scrapped the grass, it felt like concrete. I tried again and got the same result, so I took a step to the right and tried again concrete, weird. First the dirt seems really easy to dig, and then all of a sudden I can’t even scrape up the top layer of grass. *sigh* I give up as I clearly wasn't going to be getting anywhere close to finding a material in this spot. It was annoying how the dirt was like that, totally illogical.

ENE:3/6

ID:32821

LD:16

After about 10 minutes of walking for a spot I stopped in a random spot. I got on my knees and began digging just like last time, However this time only 15 minutes in when I had a much smaller pile than usual, I got a message. MATERIAL RECIEVED. I cheered inwardly, it was great to finally be getting some materials through gathering, not having to slay mobs, as fun as that was, it was rather exhausting so it was nice to get a break. And digging seemed to work out fairly well.

Edited by Astropheric

ENE 8/8 (3 posts oob)

ID:32958

LD:2

I was getting rather tired of searching for materials in the ground, and what did I always do when I was bored. Fight. Yeah it probably wasn't the best solution to boredom. In the real world I couldn't have done it after all, you know just walk outside and start chopping up all these "vicious" animals for money. But I guess this was a game where killing the animals was kind of the point. So I was rather lucky actually to be able to get away with killing for fun, but after this game, back to boredom...*sigh*

Edited by Astropheric

ID:32959

I walked for a while as I usually did and finally found a suitable spot where I could begin digging. I got to my knees and got to work. As I was digging I began wondering the chances of me finding a treasure chest or some other really cool item in the dirt, probably not high but itd be cool. I continued digging but after 30 minutes, my limit for digging I got up and filled the hole back in before walking away. It sucked not to find anything, but the last time I had dug, I found a lot of materials, so I was sure id find some eventually.

ID:32960

LD:3

I walked over to another spot of fairly soft dirt, and got to my knees, and began digging just like I had been. I dug and dug but after about 30 minutes I had a big pile of dirt, and nothing to show for it. So I scooped the dirt back in the hole and looked around. I was hoping to find some boars, cause these stupid digging sessions just were not working out. It was weird because last time I had dug, I was finding a nice amount of mats. Today just was not my day I guess.

Edited by Astropheric

ID:33118

BD:5

MD:3

ENE 4/8

Sword art- rage spike 1*2 aoe

Astropheric 32/32

Boars(4) 10/20 (base 5 *2art =10)

Luckily in my search for something to kill, I found a group of boars just the way I liked them. In a group huddled together. I ran at them and when I was within what I knew by this time as their agro range. I whistled to get their attention. Just like 90% of the time they all charged me in a group. Just before they got to me I stopped planted my foot, and jumped forward into the boars activating my sword, rage spike, I hit them all in the side as the jumped past me. I managed to dodge all their boar tusks, the ones who tried to hit me that is, before landing behind them. Now we were facing off, 4 boars, against one human.

ID:33119

BD:2 (miss)

MD:10

ENE 3/8 ( 1 regen, -2 miss)

Astropheric 28/32 ( 1*3 = 3+2 crit =5 -5mit = 1min)*4

Boar(4) 10/20 (miss)

The boars stood where they were, and we had a very intense staring contest, them with their hatred filled bright red eyes, and my emotionless brown ones. It was rather intense to say the least. And after some time I figured theyd never charged, so I did. I ran at them and they stood like dummies, not until I lunged to stab one on the outskirts of their group, did they all insanely quick but me to side, throwing me away from their little group. I slid across the grass and stopped a good 10 feet away. The stupid boars were begging to tick me off with their movements, they hadn't even charged while I was down, so now I was just waiting for them again.

ID:33120

BD:6

MD:10

Ld:9

ENE 0/8 (1 regen, 4 art)

Astropheric 24/32 (5 mit- 5 dmg =1 min)

Boar(4) 0/20

I charged the boars again because the were still standing still like ****** but I ran at them. However this time I let them hit me, from the last time I knew id survive, and I knew how to use it to my advantage. Just like the last time when I was close enough all the boars immediately jumped to me and hit me in the chest. But instead of falling and rolling like the last time, I was able to keep my footing, and as they were already committed, I was able to unleash my sword art on all of them once again, disintegrating them into the polygons I loved to see. I picked up their materials and smiled at my success.

+4 mats

1 post oob

ID:33124

LD:14

HP 27/32 (3 regen)

ENE 1/8 (1 regen)

I walked over to a spot that seemed like a good place for digging and got onto my knees and started digging. I wondered as I dug if there were shovels in the game, because if there were, I would love to have one, I could dig a lot more, a lot faster. But I continued and after about 30 minutes, my usual give up time, I hadn't gotten a material. So I filled back in my hole and plopped down next to it. I was going to rest for a quick minute before I went back to digging. After all, everyone needs their energy, and those boars didn't die as easily as they used to.

2 posts oob

ID:33125

LD:17 (mat found)

ENE 2/8

HP 30/32

I got up after laying there for a good 5 minutes and walked around for another good spot to dig. After 15 minutes I found it. And I got to my knees, and got to work digging. I dug in the soft dirt for about 20 minutes before I finally smiled MATERIAL RECIEVED. It was a good feeling when you got a material no matter how bad the previous luck. I began thinking about the boars again though, it was weird that my sword art that used to just obliterate them, now only did half their hp. I would have to pay close attention to that as I did not want to die because of it. I filled in my hole and stood up, off to find another place to dig.

3 posts oob

ID:33128

LD:11

ENE 8/8

HP 32/32

I continued walking for another material, but this time I was heading back to town, I wasn't going to stay out to much longer as half the day was already over, so it would be a good idea to star heading back while still working. After 20 minutes I found a soft spot in the ground and got to my knees and began digging. The dirt was wetter than usual which was weird, and felt weirder, but I continued anyway. After 30 minutes my hands had more dirt on them than usual, and I hadn't found a mat, so I scooped my dirt back in the hole, and looked around for a group of boars. My energy had filled back up so I was willing to fight again.

ID:33129

BD:5

MD:8

ENE 4/8

Sword art-rage spike

Astropheric 28/32

Boar(4) 10/20

Luckily in my search for something to kill, I found a group of boars just the way I liked them. In a group huddled together. I ran at them and when I was within what I knew by this time as their agro range. I whistled to get their attention. Just like 90% of the time they all charged me in a group. Just before they got to me I stopped planted my foot, and jumped forward into the boars activating my sword, rage spike, I hit them all in the side as the jumped past me. I managed to dodge all their boar tusks, the ones who tried to hit me that is, before landing behind them. Now we were facing off, 4 boars, against one human.

ID:33130

BD:9

MD:3

LD:4

ENE 1/8 (1 regen, 4 art)

art-rage spike

Astropheric 28/32

Boar(4) -2/20 (5 base +1 crit *2 =12)

I charged the boars, because if they were like the last ones then theyd stand there forever, and I didn't feel like waiting. I charged the boars, but I didn't wait like last time, or only stab them. I simply threw my sword art out, and luckily they all jumped straight into it, getting hit directly in the chest. They all flew back a foot before an explosion of blue polygons happened. I heard the thud of their materials dropping to the ground as they fell from were the boars had been. I walked over and picked up each materials before I began walking again.

+4 materials

1 post oob

ID:33131

LD:3

I walked for a while as I usually did and finally found a suitable spot where I could begin digging. I got to my knees and got to work.  I continued digging but after 30 minutes, my limit for digging I got up and filled the hole back in before walking away. It sucked not to find anything, but as of now I knew that the chances of me actually finding a material was about 1 in 4, so I wasn't too surprised, so I continued on with my day and got up to go find another spot to begin digging

2 posts oob

ID:33132

I was getting rather tired of searching for materials in the ground, and what did I always do when I was bored. Fight. Yeah it probably wasn't the best solution to boredom. In the real world I couldn't have done it after all, you know just walk outside and start chopping up all these "vicious" animals for money. But I guess this was a game where killing the animals was kind of the point. So I was rather lucky actually to be able to get away with killing for fun, but after this game, back to boredom...*sigh*

3 posts oob

ID 33133

I walked over to another spot of fairly soft dirt, and got to my knees, and began digging just like I had been. I dug and dug but after about 30 minutes I had a big pile of dirt, and nothing to show for it. So I scooped the dirt back in the hole and looked around. I was hoping to find some boars, cause these stupid digging sessions just were not working out. It was weird because last time I had dug, I was finding a nice amount of mats. Today just was truly not my day. And a group of boars would do wonders right about now.

ID:33134

BD:7

ENE 4/8

Sword art - rage spike

Astropheric 28/32

Boar(4) 10/20

Luckily in my search for something to kill, I found a group of boars just the way I liked them. In a group huddled together. I ran at them and when I was within what I knew by this time as their agro range. I whistled to get their attention. Just like most of the time they all charged me in a group. As they were about to clash with me, I jumped to the side initiating my art, rage spike, hitting each of them. But unlike most boars, these were agile, and were able to get a hit on me, sending me back away from them. But that was alright, I had a direct hit on them and they were at half, and I was still in the green.

ID:33135

BD:3

ENE 3/8 (1 regen, 2 miss)

Astropheric 24/32

Boar(4) 10/20

As I skidded to a halt from the boars attack, I looked up, in time to see two boars an inch away from my chest, and with no time to block I was thrown backwards hitting a tree. I landed on my butt but quickly got up to avoid that happening again. Now all 4 were a foot away, I jumped up, and over the boars putting me behind them but the boars were fast, and as I tried to slash them they jerked away and out of my range. It was disturbing how fast the boars were, normally that attack would have landed easily.