[SP-F9] The Burning Symbol <<Feeding the Enemy>>

It was eating at him more than he expected at this point, he didn't even realize he had been passing up a blue fire phoenix whelp. It drifted right behind him and kept on rolling it's direction since it didn't have the attention of the player. After awhile Ssendom stopped at a random table and chair that were both semi-worn down, much like most of the buildings in the town. Almost all of them make-shift aside from the few built for legitimate shops such as his restaurant. After plopping down and taking a breather he began to feel a little more relaxed over the whole ordeal.

Edited by Ssendom
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He began to think over the entire thing, he knew he wasn't in the wrong for any of the fight. They attempted to intimidate him and they were the ones to assault first, he gave them ample time to walk away and warned them before it all transpired. But still he didn't enjoy the fact that he had a couple of murders that would stain his hands for the entirety of his life, it all happened so fast that he never managed to learn the names of the players he happened to kill. Then it dawned on him, someone would come seeking revenge for his two fallen comrades and everyone in town would know who exactly executed them.

Ssendom took off his massively plated gauntlet and set it upon the table. He heard the entire table creek under the weight of the piece and the small dingy metal table began to bend, causing him to laugh for a moment as he scratched his head in otherwise frustration. "Guess I never realized how heavy I asked for this armor to be, It can definitely absorb a lot of attacks and that is rather helpful when fighting monsters that pack a wallop." He managed to convince himself to bring his mind off the fight, as humor was the only thing that was making him feel a little better about the situation.

While sitting in his chair he looked forward seeing a slightly larger Purple Fire Phoenix perched upon a branch on the tree not to far away from him. "Well I'll be, he was just waiting there for me to get here I suppose." He chuckled stating having diverted all his attention to the flaming bird. As he stood up it seemed as though the Phoenix's head was following Ssendom's every movement, it was as curious of him as he was of it. Ssendom approached casually not to try and draw alarm from the bird. Once he reached under the branch the whelp sat upon, he reached into a pouch he tied to his side for the food to try and feed it.

Edited by Ssendom

As Ssendom held his hand out for the bird to eat from his hand, it landed down on his thumb and used it as a perch to eat from his hand. He slowly moved his hand parallel to his body. After it ate some bites it turned it's head to the massive red scar spot for where he had been struck by the blade of the second Player Killer. It took a deep breath then breathed fire on him causing him to flinch immediately, but before he did any more actions he noticed his health return to a full bar which caused him to grin ear to ear. "You're the one." He smiled scratching the phoenix under the chin. It's flames would not burn him even to the direct touch of it. "Lets go to your new home, Amethyst." He said joyously as he strolled back to the Restaurant

ID: 33239

LD: 20 + 3 = 23 (Purple Phoenix Healer Whelp)

Topic Complete

2 SP (Quest and Thread)

800 Col (2 completed pages)

Title <<Amethyst's Tamer>>

Amethyst, the Healing Flame

Edited by Ssendom