[PP:F3] A Surprise Encounter! [Lawfer] [Complete]

OOC: We'll wrap this up and start on the next thread. 

ID: 33227
LD: 12+1 = 13 

Opal turned her attention to Lawfer after kicking around the loose dirt, no herbs that looked special for alchemizing or anything for that matter. He mentioned something about the night time. She looked upwards and didn't notice it was getting any later than normal, the mist was throwing off her sense of time as it already felt late to her. She wandered towards him and placed her hands on her hips and nodded gently, "Looks like we'll have to make camp. If we attempted to go back to town now, we'll eventually run into mobs on the way. We can make camp though in the forest. We should be alright as you said, if we take turns keeping watch." 

She gestured towards him to look for a suitable camping site, finding a small clearing in the Wavering Mist Forest, the blanket of fog didn't seem as dense in this spot. The haunting sound of owl hoots can be distinguished in the trees as Opal opened up her inventory and sat out a long sleeping bag, "Did you bring one?" she asked pointing to her own, "If not, you can sleep in mine while I take second watch...I won't need to be kept warm since I have this." she said slipping her lags into the bag. She folded her arms over her head and smiled, "Wake me in four hours, that should be enough." she said yawning and turning over. 

Thread Summary: 
Opal: +3 Mats, +155 Col Loot, + 200 Col, +1 SP
Lawfer: +7 Mats, + 155 Col Loot, + 200 Col, +1 SP 

Edited by Opal