[PP:F3] A Surprise Encounter! [Lawfer] [Complete]

OOC: Decided to change it up a bit from the PM I sent ya. Still works in either case. :D Let the SP reaping begin!

Opal whipped her blade free of the pixelated blood that had stained her sword, the Izunami. She smiled as she could feel the power emanating from her spirit. With each successful strike of her blade, she was becoming more and more powerful thanks to Master Myoga. Opal had been confident enough she could slay the mobs on floor three without any problems, the only thing taxing her at the moment was recovering her pool of energy that seemed to deplete quickly with every AoE Sword Art she used, however, it made quick work of the monsters. She continued to investigate the area, floor three had some exciting areas to explore and she wanted to discover them all. Master Myoga had told her to go and train in the fields to get a feel for the sword arts, and that's what she has been doing. However just as she was turning into the Forest of Wavering Mist, she spotted a familiar face. With a sickening and twisted look on her face, she got low on her feet and engaged her <<Sprint and Acrobatic>> skill set while she rushed through the tall grass. He didn't suspect her yet and she made her move on him. Flying from out of the grass with her blade held high, Opal came forth with quickness of an eagle and the stealth of a raven and pointed her blade straight at the Spear Bearer, Lawfer.

"Hey~...looks like you dropped your guard there, Pretty Boy. I could have shanked you in the back or something with your head in the clouds." Her eyes lowered into happy slits as she beamed a red lipped smile at him. 

uuKkv5F.png

Edited by Opal

Instinctively, Lawfer grasped the handle of his Lawbreaker. The cool handle of the halberd quickly calmed his slightly shaken nerves. Standing in front of him was a someone he had not expected to see for some time. He was delightfully surprised and his face definitely showed it. "Well hello there pretty lady." The golden haired spear bearer replied. "What can I say I was living up in the clouds just thinking about you, and here you are. I should keep my head in the clouds more often if it means you fall from the sky every time I do." He continued as he released the handle of his massive halberd. "Besides... If it was your sword shanking me in the back, I'm sure it would be delightful." A smirk made its way to his face. "Its good to see you Opal." He said as he walked towards her, pushing her Izunami to the side with his hand. As he got close to her, the golden haired warrior tilted his head down, placing his forehead onto hers "What's a pretty girl like you doing forest like this?" He asked playfully, he curious to know how she had managed to get away from her training, or if she was in the middle of it... What brought her down to the 3rd floor.

Opal laughed, "Hahaha...your flirty comments are so weird sometimes, Lawfer." He pushed her sword away with his hand, did he expect her not to attack? Was he that confident? He got close to her, very close, their foreheads touching as she looked into her eyes. She looked into those bright blue orbs, a small chill running down her spine. She sighed lightly and spoke up, "It's nice to see you too. To be honest, I am on a training excursion right now. This is a rare and once in a lifetime opportunity you get to see me off that [censored] mountain and out in the real world. Master Myoga wanted me to hone my skills with the Curved Blade some more so I am here whacking down some easy mobs. Wanna go hunting for old time sake? Might as well make the best of it, and I can show you what I have learned. I'm not the little princess you remember me as.." she said smirking and breaking contact with him. 

"Come on! The Forest of Wavering Mist is pretty gnarly, maybe we'll get to see some ghosts! I also wanna check out some other places on this floor that are said to be pretty thick with mystery and where there is mystery there is loot! But we'll get to that later. So how are the Blades treating you?" she asked as they entered the Wavering Mist Forest. 

"Well I always saw you as more of a queen.... " The golden haired man stated as he lifted his head after the two broke contact. "But you know me, I'm always down for a little quality hunting time. But don't think you are the only one who has grown stronger." He said with his instinctive wink. At this point in his life it had become his trade mark. Not only was he confident when it came to interactions, he had gain confidence in his ability to fight. "Be on the look out for giant grasshoppers, I hear they run rampant in the Wavering Mist." he said with a laugh, recalling when the honey eyed woman explained her irrational fear of the tiny critters. 

As they entered the forest, it became apparent why they called it the Forest of Wavering Mist. Not only did the trees completely eclipse the sun, but the mist was thick. Thick enough to impair long distance vision and possibly cause parties to be seperated. "Queen Opal, you may want to stick close. I would hate to lose sight of you, especially in that sexy little number you are wearing." He said with a smirk as he trailed closely to the woman. He had wanted to cover the rear for the obviously apparent reason, but it also helped that his weapon was made for range but that was only a minor consideration that he used when deciding to take the rear guard.

OOC: I'll go ahead and spawn the first set of 3, just in case any of these suckers scores a crit on me on. 

"Queen? Pfft...Hahahaha..." she laughed holding a hand up to her mouth and shaking her head, "Oh...if you only knew, Sug..." Opal stopped dead in her tracks when he mentioned giant grasshoppers. The woman froze in place and turned her head slightly at him, "I'll get you back for that later..." she said pointing the blade of Izunami right at him as he trailed her from behind. But she enjoyed his compliment about her wardrobe.

"Thank you! I'm glad you noticed, it's actually a work in progress at the moment. It's going to get a lot more cooler when I finish the design off, I wasn't sure about the color though? Black and white just seems blah, but I do love the designs on it." she said sweeping the long skirt like material over her silky legs, "by the way, you remember that tattoo comment you made back at the party..." she flipped her skirt outwards and showed him the intricate details on her flesh, "It runs all the way down to my leg to my foot and then wraps around my left breast as well. I'll have to show you that in private sometime. I never had the balls to get one IRL, but I think the flowers and the design suits me..."

As they were walking through the heavy fog, Opal was able to see in view of a group of Harpys flocking about, "Psst..." she pointed at a group of three of them, "I'll sweep in with my AoE, you kill the stragglers..." she said leaning down. She took in a deep breath and then activated her <<Sprint and Acrobatic>> skill and launched herself into the zone of attack. She gave a valiant battle cry as she made her presence known startling the Harpys as they were tearing chunks out of the food they found. She rushed into the fray without a second thought and slammed her Izunami into the ground <<Death Creep>> the blade caused the ground to explode with pillars of light as it shot into three different paths as it blitzed the flying half breed birds. Each one of them took a massive hit and they flocked towards the Training Apprentice. Her blade moved swiftly with her body, dancing around the attacks as if they could damage her while using quicker footwork. He l;ong black and white detailed skirt fluttered and billowed around her figure as she moved and danced around the attacks, showing a glimpse of the battle bikini underneath her gab and revealing the flowery tattoo on her silky thigh. 

"Switch!" She said jumping back.

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 33050
BD: 7+2 =9 
MD: 2-2 = Miss

ID: 33051
MD:3 -2= Miss

ID: 33053
MD: 3-2= Miss

Opal's HP: 61 [+2 BD on next roll: Savvy]
Energy: 2/14
Sword Art: Death Creep [AoE] [12 Energy] [30 Dmg]

Lawfer's HP: 57
Energy: 13

Harpy HP: 8/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 12]

Edited by Opal

Lawfer laughed at what he deemed a empty threat, there weren't many things that he actually feared, especially in this world. As he listened to the woman's comments regarding the tattoo, he was most interestingly curious. Just how far and where did that pretty little tattoo decorate her body. He knew that he would have a chance to trace it with his own hand, given enough alone time. "Well judging from what I see now, it suits you. Delicate yet dangerous, a beautiful rose." As he pondered what he had just said, he was taken aback. For all that his silver tongue could come up with.... that was probably the worst compliment he could muster. Shaking his head, he chuckled at himself. "Well I'll think of something better when I see the whole thing." He said to the woman as there attention was drawn the scavenging monsters.

As he slung the mighty Lawbreaker from his back, he watched in amazement as the woman danced around the flock of monsters. It was a sight to see, not only did she do it delicately, he was even given a chance to catch a better glimpse of what he deemed a wonder of Aincrad. Hearing the signal for him to switch in, he smiled. One of the harpies had begun to flew towards him. His over-sized halberd began to glow as crimson as the tassel that dangled from its head. "Twin Thrust." he said softly. Thrusting twice, the spear bearer aimed for the head and then the knee. As the spear ripped into the two parts of the harpies body it shattered into blue pixels, but not before shrieking. 

The attention of the other two harpies had been drawn, as one lashed out at him he ducked to evade the coming onslaught. Pivoting out to the right, he felt the talon of the remaining Harpy sink into his back. Diving forward, Lawfer rolled out and raised his halberd to defend. "Your turn beautiful." He told the white and black clad woman as he shrugged off the minor damage.

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 33061
BD: 7+2 =9 
MD: 1 = Miss
LD: 10+2=12 +1 Mat, +155 Col

ID: 33064
MD:3 -2= Miss

ID: 33053
MD: 8= -4DMG

Opal's HP: 61 [+2 BD on next roll: Savvy]
Energy: 2/14

Lawfer's HP: 53/57
Energy: 11/13
Sword Art: Twin Thrust -2EP [14DMG]

Harpy HP: 0/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 12] [Dead]
Harpy HP: 8/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 12]

Edited by Lawfer

The maiden watched as her Partner switched out and shot forth with his spear stabbing one of the injured harpy's with an excellent single target attack. Opal lacked the energy to use her next AoE skill, or any skill for that matter and had to stick with a regular attack. She lunged her blade at the closest harpy, swinging the Izunami for a single point of damage. While the attack had been a critical, the crooked bird moved her in its sight and swooped down to deliver a blow. Her acrobatic skills were far better quicker than Harpy as she dodged not one, but both attacks simultaneously.

"Ugh! Did they get tougher on this floor? That new Mitigation Patch is sapping all my damage. It's almost necessary to constantly use Sword Arts. Maybe I should hold back on using up all my Energy next time? Sorry...still in training..."  

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 33079
BD: 9+2+2[savvy] =13 [+1 Dmg]
MD: 6 -2 = 4
LD: 

ID: 33081
MD: 4-2= 2

Opal's HP: 61 [+2 BD on next roll: Savvy] [Hate: 2]
Energy: 3/14 [+1 En.Regn]
Sword Art:  --

Energy: 11/13
Sword Art: --

Harpy HP: 7/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 12]

Edited by Opal

Lawfer continued to watch the beautiful woman dance around the beasts. He had wanted to deliver the final strike to all three of the harpies, but didn't want to run the risk of wasting his precious EP. That was probably his first mistake. As the golden haired man switched in, he raised his Lawbreaker high to delivered a deciding blow to one of the remaining monsters. As the blade of the spear crashed down, the harpy managed to sway left dodging it completely. "Son of a [censored]." He cursed then chuckled. "Hey sweetheart... this kind of brings back memories of the scorpion." he stated with a smirk. "I haven't fought this bad since the first time I tried to impress you." He said casually thinking that he hadn't fumbled the ball this bad since the duos first mission into the desert. Stepping back, Lawfer signaled for the follow up attack from the honey eyed woman. "Do it Opal!" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 33084
BD: 1 :(

Opal's HP: 61 [+2 BD on next roll: Savvy] [Hate: 2]
Energy: 3/14 
Sword Art:  --

Energy: 10/13 [+1 En.Regn]

Harpy HP: 7/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 12]

Edited by Lawfer

Opal looked back and laughed shaking her head and unraveling the silken strands of ebony from off her shoulders, "I remember that day all too well and that hot as [censored] dry heat." she said, despite her training and staying with master Myoga, it was nice to use casual conversation with once without having to watch her potty mouth. She knew she could tone it down a little, but Lawfer didn't seem to mind her dirty mouth. She rushed in without a second notice her right hand swinging forward as she decked the creature 4 times in the face with her hilt from the Sword Art <<Bear Knock>> and just like the name suggested the creature was buried into the ground and blew up into shards of data, leaving only one little Harpy left to defeat. It swung in for an attack, but the woman was quicker on her feet still dodging the blow and pulling her blade back. She looked to Lawfer and gestured to him, "Show me how it's done!"  

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 33087
BD: 3+2+2[savvy] =7
MD: 7-2 =5
LD: 13+1 = 14 [+1 Mat, +155 Col] 

ID: 33088
MD: 4-2= 2 

Opal's HP: 61 [+2 BD on next roll: Savvy] [Hate: 3]
Energy: 0/14 [+1 En.Regn] [-4 EP] 
Sword Art:  <<Bear Knock>> [20 Dmg]

Energy: 10/13

Edited by Opal

"Yeah... the desert did royally suck, but I still think the sky was something else. Especially, when it was dusk." He replied as he began walking towards the harpy with reckless abandon. Holding his halberd in his right had pointing down, the head of his Lawbreaker was dragging across the ground leaving a cut mark in the earth below him as he stalked the final monster. Taking a deep breath in then out, his halberd began to glow crimson once more. "Yeah... Yeah... I got it." He replied as he slung the spear forward and grasped it in both hands. As the shaft of the spear met his hand, he lunged forward and thrusted activating his Fatal thrust skill. Catching the Harpy dead center in the chest, it exploded into blue pixels. 

"Well that takes care of that." he commented as he looked back at the black haired woman. "Next time, I dont think I'm gonna conserve my EP. We wasted too much time on small fries." he continued as he began walking up to the Izunami wielding woman. "But I must say, the one handed weapon does suit you better." pausing for a moment he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. "And I'll take that as my reward." He said with a smirk as he leaned back. "I think its time to relax a little and recharge."

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 33090
BD: 8
LD: 3+2 = 5 [+1 Matl] 

Opal's HP: 61  [Hate: 3]
Energy: 0/14 

Energy: 8/13 [+1 En.Regn] 
Sword Art: Fatal Thrust -3EP

Harpy HP: 0/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 12][Dead]

Edited by Lawfer

Opal sheathed her blade and shrugged, "Well, after that last patch I wasn't expecting my crit damage to be sucked into the void of the mobs mitigation stat. I swear that Kyaba guy is making it more and more difficult for us. But I could use the--" the woman paused when his moist lips splashed against her velvety ones. Her eyes wide open from the sudden event. Dark eyes fluttered for a brief moment before he backed away just as she was about to roll her tongue into his mouth, "ugh...hey...you can't just do that, ya know? Reward...pfft. It's already more than difficult being alone on that mountain, its hard not to touch yourself...when those nights get pretty lonely."

The woman seemed to fall back into place with her relationship with Lawfer still undecided if he was the one to take it to the next level or not. Well, whatever level that was. She already fucked his brains out from their earlier meet up, those thoughts were clearly shaking around in her head as they strolled deeper into the misty forest. 

"Yeah! My EP is already drained...that blows. Well, we can do some foraging around! I could use the materials either way from mobs or plants..." she said leaning down and looking through the grass for anything worth the mat.

ID: 33097
LD: 17+1 = 18 [+1 Material]

<<Energy Regen +1>> 1/14 [0/3 for Full Bar]

Edited by Opal

Lawfer smiled at the woman's over zealous reaction. "Well..." he paused momentarily. "You wouldn't have to touch yourself at night if you just stayed at the cabin with me. I could do all the touching for you." He replied with a smirk. He knew that her training was something that she needed to do, but it wouldn't stop him from entertaining the idea. Running his fingers through his golden locks of hair he smiled at the woman. As he watched her foraging through the foliage he turned his attention to an area where he could possibly find some useful items for himself. Kneeling down next to a tree, he began picking though it for anything he could use. 

"So aside from learning to move like that. Have you learned anything else while you've been away?" He asked casually as he looked back at the woman. It hadn't been long since he had the luxury of her being decked out in her formal wear. During that night, he had made it a point not to talk about the time they spent apart, but at this moment his curiosity was getting the better of him.

ID: 33100
LD: 16+2 [+1 Material]

<<Energy Regen +1>> 9/13 [1/3 for Full Bar]

She scrunched up her nose and smiled at him looking back over her shoulder, "Mmm, yeah. There is physical training and mental training involved in the art of the Ninja. Being stealthy is pretty difficult, but once you learn how to blend in with your surroundings it gets easier. I have had my ass beat to the ground so many times in sparring with Master Myoga. Let's see...what else?" she wondered tapping her finger to her chin and looking around. 

The woman walked over to a small part of base of a tree and looked at some pretty looking flowers. They smelled delightful but wasn't sure if any of them were material worthy for an alchemist, "Ahh! I remember, some time ago I visited Urbus. I was learning the art of Hensojutsu, basically the skill of disguise and impersonation. My first real mission was to seek out a man named Ryotsu from a Geisha Tea House. Apparently at this tea house it welcomed former PKers who were Oranges and have done the Green Quest to change their cursor back. I was under the disguise of being a Geisha. That was pretty...interesting. I was serving him sake all night and I won a nifty dance competition from the other girls. Good thing I took some dance lessons in school, as you should know from our dances at the Party..." 

ID: 33104
LD: 4+1 = 5

She shifted her hands through the grass, "Ugh...this fog..." she said getting up and clapping her hands free of the dirt, "I still have a lot to learn though. Apparently I will be schooled in both Shinobi and Bushido. I am to pick which build I want to follow eventually once I get my SP up there. I just recently hit level 14. Since I started training with Master Myoga, I have gone up 4 or 5 levels in a short amount of time. So it's really paying off for me." She smiled back and walked by him to see if he found anything useful for himself. 

"How about you? How are things going with the Guild? Mmm...Did I already ask that question?" she laughed lightly. 

<<Energy Regen +1>> 2/14 [2/3 for Full Bar]

Edited by Opal

Lawfer smiled as he listened to the woman explain all the bits of training that she was enduring and succeeding at. He wouldn't let her know that he knew the definitions of all the arts she was learning. The man was well versed due to all of the reading he had done in his adolescent years. "Yeah, you definitely could keep up with me on the dance floor, and that's saying a lot considering I had private instruction from a professional teacher." He replied, thinking back to all of the dance lessons he received from his mother just before she passed on. Shaking his head, he tried to focus back on Opal. That sad story was for another time. Leaning his back against, the tree he was near, the man looked up into the dark forest canopy. Light would neither enter nor leave. 

"Yeah you did ask, I just forgot to respond." He said with a slight chuckle as his deep blue eyes make contact with hers. "The Blades are doing well. They are growing at an exponential rate actually. We've been doing lots of quests together, but I always find myself soloing more and more as the time passes." Pausing for a moment he dipped his head, then returned his gaze back on the woman. "Mack is growing stronger and stronger, he's going to be taking part in the next boss raid. Shirosu got promoted to a commander position. And I was promoted to a soldier as well. Of all of us, I think I took the spot of 2nd highest damage dealer next to Mack.... But aside from that, its a little different now that your gone." Smiling at the woman he stood up. "But then again, thats probably because your the only one who enjoys my compliments." he said as a laugh erupted. Walking over to slightly shimmering stone, he reached down and grasped it. Lifting it to eye level he began to appraise it.

ID: 33106
LD: 7+2= Fail

<<Energy Regen +1>> 10/13 [2/3 for Full Bar]

Edited by Lawfer

Opal kicked over a rock to see if anything would be of value from it; nothing. She was listening to her partner during that and she nodded, "Wow, Shirosu is a Commander now? She must feel pretty damn special about that. And mack getting stronger, huh? Well, that doesn't surprise me. He will be a figure head in those boss raids, we'll need people like him to count on. I think it's only a matter of time before we join the front liners. If I stay on this current path..." the woman looked down at her leather hands as they turned to fists, "I am certain I will be powerful enough to conquer this world...Well, not conquer it. But set us free from this place once and for all. Everyone is doing their part...We gotta do ours, right?" she said kneeling down beside him as he found a glittering stone, but it didn't look like it was worth anything.

"To be honest, its really difficult up in those mountains being away from everyone. When I solo train, I have to avoid other players as much as possible...Master Myoga has a keen eye and he knows when I am not doing what needs to be doing. Otherwise I train in his dojo...I would really love to show you it sometime! He has a zen garden and beautiful japanese garden all built around a solid stone wall. It's breathtaking up there. And if you thought the stars on floor 5 were something to behold, wait till you see the ones on floor 7 at night in the mountains! They are so crystal clear and majestic, every night before bed...Master Myoga and myself sit down and have a small chat about things, normal conversation stuff...He really is a great teacher, I wouldn't know what I would do with myself if I didn't have him around...." she sighed a little at the thought. 

Opal scooped up the rock he had appraised and looked at it once more and smiled, "Finder's keepers!" she said sticking out her tongue at him and placing it in her inventory. 

ID: 33107
LD: 15+1 [+1 Mat] 

<<Energy Regen +1>> 14/14 [3/3 for Full Bar] 

Edited by Opal

Turning to the woman as she was going through her plan of conquering this world, he chuckled at the thought. "See... I told you queen. That's all you have on your mind." He followed up with a wink. "Yeah, we are doing our part right now, but our role will change soon enough. We will be the ones that conquer the later levels. Of that I'm positive." He said confidently. "Oh I remember the sky's of Nimbus. We after all, did meet there. Though I bet you dont remember the full night at  Beoreson's party. You did have a lot of fun." He commented with a chuckle, "But I'm glad that you are enjoying your training. Even if your master temporarily borrowed you from me, Im glad you're happy there." As the woman, snatched the stone from his hand then pocketed it, a perplexed look was riddled across his face. "Hey now... what do I get in return?" He asked jokingly, as he spotted another illuminated stone on the ground.

Walking over to it he grabbed it with his right hand. Lifting it up, he checked it for imperfections. "Looks like you aren't the only one who gets something." He commented as he opened his interface and placed it into his growing collection of materials. Checking his EP bar he smiled. "Looks like im ready to go when you are beautiful." He commented as he gestured for the honey eyed woman to come close to him. Meeting her half way, he smiled. "How about a little wager? I bet you that I can wipe out the next four monsters we find in 1 shot. If I do, I get another reward." He proposed the idea confidently. He knew that if he was given first crack at any monsters on the floor, it would spell disaster for the opposing force. 

<<Material Gathering>>

ID: 33137
LD: 17+2=19 [+1 Material]

<<Energy Regen +1>> 14/14 [3/3 for Full Bar] 

Edited by Lawfer

Opal leered at him with a cracked smile. Hey honey accented eyes widened as she looked at him when he asked for a reward, "You stole that kiss, if I remember correctly after the battle...But if you can sweep 4 mobs in a single stroke, yeah...sure I'll give you a reward. Which I am pretty sure you have something perverted in your mind to say in the least." The woman said lifting herself up from off the ground. The skirt around her waist billowed out lightly in a flash of black and white as she pulled her hair down from a passing wind once more rejuvenating the area of its mist. She followed Lawfer this time since he planned on attacking the mob, and she had her black blade the Izunami at the ready for whatever may come to them. She yawned lightly and shook the raven hair from her shoulders, "You know...if we can find a safe spot in this forest, we can make camp if it gets too late. I actually have a good deal of time on my hands with my solo training for awhile. I mean...if you want to..." she turned her face away, the woman knotting up a lock of ebony hair in her finger as her honeyed eyes looked and peered through the thick blanket of mist. 

OOC: 5 minutes before work post! sorry if its crummy, I'll be back in 7 hours! :D

OOC: lost internet at work while I was rolling. sorry about the delay. This is the first time I've posted from my iPad...

"Well I would steal more but I figure I need to be a little patient." The golden haired man stated. "I'm a lot of things pretty lady, but you know I'm not perverted. I just know what I want, does that sink a man to the perverted level?" Lawfer smiled as the honey eyed woman accepted his little wager. "Don't worry... I'll be gentle when I win." He commented with a smile. All he needed to do was find enough of the little creeps to crush in one go. 

As the two journeyed through the thick mist, the loud screeching of monsters shattered the stifling silence. Grasping the handle of his Lawbreaker, the man smiled. "Looks like I'm up." He stated as he slung the massive halberd over his shoulder and into his hands. Grasping it tightly, he jetted forward. He watched as four massive harpies ripped a smaller monster to shreds. As he planted the head of the Lawbreaker into the ground, he vaulted and landed in the middle of the monsters' massacre. His halberd glowed Crimson to match its dangling tassel. As he swung the spear horizontally, his sword art Trip Expand activated, causing him to spin multiple times cutting the monsters to shreds. As the 4 Harpies exploded into blue pixels he laughed. 

"Looks like I win." He said with a delightful look on his face, as he turned to the black and white clad heroine. A devious look danced across his face. He had planned to mess with her a bit but he deemed that unnecessary at this point. Walking towards the woman he gazed into her eyes, losing himself in them during the short time it took to be within arms reach. "For my prize... Let's see..." He said as he brought his right index finger to his cheek. "I want a kiss right here... That's all."

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 33189
BD: 9 [7+1]= 8*6=48DMG

MD: 9
LD: 2 + 2 = +4 Materials

Opal's HP: 61
Energy: 14/14

Lawfer's HP: 57/57
Energy: 1/13
Sword Art: Trip Expand- 12EP

Harpy HP: 0/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 9] [dead]
Harpy 
HP: 0/31 [Mit 7] [Dmg 9] [dead]

Edited by Lawfer

He had a smug attitude that she seemed to enjoy more than she was letting off, his cockyness was an attractive trait. Strong willed, confident, good looking...yeah...he could very well be the one for her. So long as he doesn't go all mopey and become extremely attached to her, "No, that doesn't make you a pervert. But even if, I know I am a big pervert so...I only meant it as an adoring tease." The woman nodded to her head at him with a red lipped smile, they walked through the forest some more catching another group of Harpys tearing at the carcass of their fallen prey. 

"They sure do like to hunt in packs," she said kneeling down in the shrubbery as Lawfer said that he was up. Like a flash, he vaulted with his polearm. The weapon glowing a deep crimson shade as he started to spin like a top, his bladed spear thrashing madly about cutting the Harpys into pieces before he stopped and exploded into digital matter. Opal was ready to switch in with her Izunami in her leather wrapped hand, but he was able to do just as he said he would. They were slain with a single sweep of his Sword Art. Hands on her hips he came back to her after collecting his materials. She shook her head, "I gotta say...I was kinda turned on by that." she laughed placing a hand on his chest. He asked for his prize, a simple kiss on his cheek. The honey eyed woman gave a simple smile, she leaned up slightly and pecked his cheek with her velvety lips a hand still on his chest. She lowered herself a little and removed her hand from the warmth of his body. 

"Well...I guess your EP is a little drained now, huh? We can wait till that replenishes before moving on. I'm not quite as strong as you are and my AoE can't wipe out a trio of birds...Material hunting it is.." 

The woman removed her presence from him and searched the ground for any special herbs, she kneeled down on her knees and spotted a selection of red and green ones that might come in handy...but they were just weeds upon closer inspection.  

ID: 33215
LD: 1+1 =2 

Edited by Opal

As he felt the woman's cold glove touch his chest, his right cheek soon felt the warm, soft lips of woman. As he pulled back, the golden haired man smiled. Looking up to his blue EP bar he laughed slightly, "Yeah I kinda blew my load there... But you know me, give me about two minutes and we can hop into round 2." he said with a smug face, referring to the long, sleepless night the two shared at his private retreat. His sight was fixed on a collection of stones that's eerie green glow that caught his attention. Walking a short distance to them, he bent over and ruffled through the rocks. It was to no avail. Of all the stones, none of them were worth mentioning. 

As he stood up, he fixed his posture, making sure his back was straight and chest out. Reaching up with his right hand he activated his interface. He was curious to know just how much time had passed since they had entered the mist filled forest. "Hey Sweetheart.." He paused momentarily to make sure he had gained her attention. "It's getting pretty late, I think we should either make camp or head back to the inn." Turning to the woman, "If you want to stay out I can take first watch, but I cant promise that I wont try to keep you warm."

<<Material Gathering>>

ID: 33226
LD: 5+2 = Fail

<<Energy Regen +1>> 2/14 [1/3 for Full Bar] 

Edited by Lawfer