[PP-F3] The Things That Go Bump (Opal) [Complete!]

The forest had grown uncomfortably quiet for the spear totting watchman. The man's lovely companion had been asleep for almost 2 hours at this point, and he had no intention of waking her until he absolutely needed to. The golden haired man had taken up residence just a meter or so away from the sleeping beauty. Closing his eyes, he could hear the faint changes in the woman's breathing as she fluctuated back and forth into the different stages of sleep. 'She is even beautiful in her sleep.' The man thought as he recalled the few times that he had the luck to enjoy her company overnight. Aside from the obvious physical changes that took place, Lawfer had begun to realize the subtle changes to her personality as he thought back to the ball and of the half a day they had spent together so far. As he trailed deep in thought, he was brought quickly back to reality when he heard a loud shriek close by. "Hey sleeping beauty, I just heard something strange, I'm going to go check it out." he said softly to the sleeping woman, rousing her from her slumber. Confident that he would be able to handle anything that this floor put in his way. Standing up from his seated position, he grasped the handle of his Halberd. Then proceeded to sling it out of its harness over his right shoulder. 

Having closed in on the loud noise, Lawfer noticed a a soft white glow, that bounced back and forth between four grotesque forest spriggans. "Guess I better take care of them before they catch us with our pants down." He said under his breath. Raising his Lawbreaker in both hands he barreled in. His halberd began to glow crimson as he breached the center point of the monsters. All four surrounded him, ready to pounce. "Too late." He stated with a smile. Swinging as hard as he could horizontally his skill assist kicked in, spinning him like a tornado, slashing and ripping chunks from the wooded spriggans. As they exploded and sent blue pixels to the sky, the golden haired spear bearer collected the loot. It was a short trek back to the campsite. Sitting down next to the half awake woman he smiled, "Sorry, I shouldn't have woken you. I was able to handle it on my own."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 61/61 
Lawfer EP 2/14
Sword Art Used- Trip Expand+AOE -12EP

Spriggan- -0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 2- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 3- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 4- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID:33235
BD: 10= [7+2] 9*6- 54DMG
MD: 8
LD: 12+2- +4 Materials, +680 Col

Edited by Lawfer

The woman stretched her arms up, her long black tendrils of silken hair had fallen off her shoulder as she got up rubbing her eyes and yawning to the spearman. Her glassy eyes looked to him with a groggy look, "If you needed to take a piss, you didn't need to wake me up for that..." she said groggily and still half asleep. The woman looked with fuzzy bearing eyes as the warrior took off into the darkness of the mist, "Ugh...where the [censored] is he going?" she missed the entire conversation. She was about to get out of her sleeping bag when he came back shortly after totting his massive spear behind him. He had apologized and she grunted, her back falling into the softness of her sleeping bag once more...

"That's great, Sug. You can give me an extra few minutes to sleep then..." she pulled the covers back over her body and twisted over yawning once more, her eyes blinked a few times before settling into the darkness of her mind. Giving a squeaky yawn, the woman fell back asleep. 

The golden haired man, laughed to himself as the groggy eyed woman laid her head back down. 'I guess its becoming a thing that she gets to sleep more than I do.' Opening his interface, he scrolled through all of the different tabs, trying to find something that would keep his attention for the time that he still had to wait until the switch in guard duty. Turning his attention to the campfire they had made to keep the monsters away, Lawfer starred into the flames. 'At least the forest isn't too cold.' He thought to himself. Closing his interface with his right hand, the man stood up to stretch his legs. As he stood, a small 'clink' could be heard from his heavy armor rubbing against itself. Spotting a small patch of glowing stones, Lawfer stealthily walked over to them trying to not make too much noise. as he knelt down he picked through the stones hoping to scavenge something. But his efforts yielded nothing.

<<Material Gathering>>

ID:33281   LD 2+2=Fail

<<Energy Regen +1>> 3/14 [1/3 for Full Bar] 

Opal's honey eyes opened slightly from the groggy despair of her body as she yawned once more and twisted into the opposite direction. She stretched her limbs in place as the blanket of black hair moved off her body, giving it a wild look as she sat up straight. Arms bending and stretching, she rubbed her eyes once more with a loud exhaustible yawn. She looked to Lawfer and gave a small wave tousling her hair in the process to smooth out the dislocated strands. She got up on her legs and cracked the bones in her knuckles through her gloved hands. 

"Alright, time for me to take second watch...." the truth was she had been having a horrible nightmare that she couldn't really shake, not sure if it was due to being in a forest or out of her elements, but she refused to sleep anymore after those horrible images had surfaced. Bringing Izunami from its sheath, she gestured towards her sleeping bag, "You are more than welcome to use it instead of sleeping in the grass, hun." The woman carried herself to the far end of their encirclement and pulled out a bottle of water slinging it back and taking a few mighty gulps. 

"Good to see your in a little better mood than before beautiful." He stated with a smirk. The woman was most definitely a heavy sleeper, and was quite hard to handle when waking up. Thoughts of their private night at his cabin streaked through his mind, particularly when he had tried to wake the woman up in the morning. If it wasn't for his last second head movement, he probably when have been knocked out clean from the woman's flaring fists rage. 'At least she isn't thrashing about this time.' He thought to himself as a smile made his way across his face. Removing his Lawbreaker from his harness, he walked over to the sleeping bag that Opal had used. Laying down on top of it, he placed his over sized halberd next to him, just in case. "You got it. Wake me up in an hour or two. I don't need to rest for that long." he said to the woman who had taken up guard. "I want to get back to hunting even if that means we have to take care of a few ghosts." pausing for a moment as he opened his interface. "Here... While you were sleeping i got these." Switching to his interface he selected the 4 materials he had just gained and transferred them to Opal. "You get a present for not trying to kill me when you woke up." he said jokingly as he laid his head down on the make shift pillow that was his forearm. "Just call if you need me." he said as he closed his eyes. The man wasn't tired, but it felt nice to rest his eyes for a moment.

"Huh?" she asked, she wasn't sure she was in a bad mood earlier, but she disregarded his comment as he traded her a few materials he had just won. She smiled and thanked him, "Thanks, honestly, I wouldn't mind working for these extra materials...I guess. Maybe I can make you something in alchemy? You just let me know what you want and I'll see about whipping something up for you." The woman's red lips curved into a smile only she could pull off before he bound for the sleeping bag, "When did I try to kill you?" she muttered to herself trying to think of the previous times they had spent the nights together and eventually shrugged. She knew she was a kicker when she slept, that was obvious. Who knows how many men she had kicked out off her bed during the night when they stayed with her. It was just involuntary reflexes. She watched as he fell asleep soundly enough.

Opal walked around the perimeter, the soft scent of lavender now started to fill the air as she was having her morning or very late night cig. She wouldn't bother Lawfer for anything but she kept a close on the wavering mist. This would be a great place to set up an ambush if she should ever need to set one up. She yawned lightly as she flicked the ashes off the lavender stick, more like lavender petals floating in the air as she took in a heavy drag and expelled it from her mouth. She sighed as she felt the morning's edge rub off her smoothly with the calming sense of her cigarette. It was just what she needed. She knelt down and felt the ground with a bare hand as she took off her black and white leather clag glove. The soil felt damp in this area and she began to dig through the surface.

ID: 33361
LD: 13+1=14 [booo]

+4 Materials from Lawfer 

Edited by Opal

"It's all good. You don't have to pay me back, I can collect them much easier than you right now. Besides, if I want something I'll make sure i get it." Lawfer said with a smirk, then chuckled to himself. He was quite amused at the situation, he had stumped the unstumpable Opal. 'It helps that she doesn't remember, but I'll take that as my win.' He thought to himself as his eyes grew heavier, he was more tired than he originally thought. As he drifted off to sleep, he could faintly feel the gaze of the woman on him. 

"Well hey there, Hun. Where did you go?" Asked a scantly clad Opal. "What do you mean? I've been here the whole time beautiful?" the golden haired man replied with a puzzled look on his face. Taking a few steps forward he walked closer to the perfectly curved woman. "Nuh uh! You gotta come find me." She responded as she ran off deeper into the mist. The man smirked, then followed suit and chased after her. He had lost sight of the woman, turning his head back and forth as he ran trying to find her. "Op-----" He stopped abruptly as he saw the woman laying on the ground, completely lacerated from head to toe. "Law...." she spoke softly. Taking a step forward, he watched the woman disentigrate into purple pixels. 

"Ugh!!!" Lawfer yelled as he sat up from his laying position, panting deeply. As he looked frantically around to find his companion, he locked eyes on the woman. A heavy weight lifted off of his shoulders as he took a few deep breaths, and re-establushed his regular breathing pattern. 'That was weird. I've never had a dream like that before. This forest must be getting to me.' He thought to himself as he smiled at the woman. "Well I think I'm good." He said. "How long was I out for?"

<<Energy Regen +1>> 14/14 [3/3 for Full Bar] 

Opal snapped her body revealing the black blade Izunami as she moved fluidly, her eyes wide open starring at Lawfer who was just startled away by something, she grunted and sheathed her blade once more at her side and shook her head, "Almost gave me a [censored] heart attack! I thought something snuck up on us or something. Well, you've been out for a little while. I wasn't really paying attention to the time. Maybe two hours if I had to guess? After we finish up hunting here, we'll turn in to an Inn. I want to visit a few more places on this floor before I head back up that mountain, so there are plenty more things to explore. But it might be better to get a full nights sleep for the both of us."

The woman had moved towards Lawfer and she knelt down next to him starring him in the eyes, "Do you mind?" she asked pulling on the sleeping bag with a smirk. As soon as he got off of it, she was free to place it in her inventory. Getting up once more the woman placed her hands on her hips and looked to the east, "So, we just gonna do some more mob hunting? I'd ask you about what happened earlier, but I don't wanna pry into your dreams. You are a guy after all....Was it a wet dream?" she teased after kicking a rock on the ground....She took another step forward and picked it up to examine. "Hey, that's a pretty blue color, ain't it?" She held it up to him for him to look before depositing it into her inventory. 

ID: 33363
LD: 15+1 [+1 Material]

Edited by Opal

"Go for it." Lawfer said in a distracted tone as he stood up from his propped up position. Placing his palms against his face, he lightly smacked his cheeks to wake himself up. "Yeah, we can probably grab an inn for cheap down here. And if you want, you can bunk with me... You know. To save the col." he said to smirk as he regained his compsure. The dream had thrown him off a bit to say the least, but he felt like his sense were coming back to normal. "Yeah lets kill a few things before we head back." he stated with a confident smile. He had become more adept at hunting mobs then when the two had faced off against the previous mobs. "I'll take you back to the pace where i farmed the spriggans while you were sleeping. They should have respawned by now." He commented as he gestured for the woman to follow.

AS the two crept towards the monster spawning point, Lawfer lowered his stance. "I'll charge first. You switch in if anything goes wrong." he whispered as he took a deep breath and slung his halberd over his shoulder. Immediately after, he sprinted towards the group of four wooded spriggans. As he slid into place. His Halberd started to glow. A flash back of the lacerated Opal shot through his head causing him to release his skill too early. Having failed to activate his sword art correctly he missed his targets. "Ah crap." he said in a disappointed voice. The first springgan swung wide, allowing Lawfer to back pedal. The next timed the back pedal perfectly landing its strike dead center on his back launching him to the next. As he was flying forward, the man performed a quick front roll evade the next two's assault. "Opal! Switch!"

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 59/61 
Lawfer EP 12/14
Sword Art Used- 

Opal HP-65/65

Spriggan- -34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 2- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 3- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 4- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID:rolling
BD: 3
MD: 3

ID: 33370
MD: 10- 10DMG-8MIT= 2

ID: 33371
MD:2 

ID: 33372
MD: 5

LD: 19([censored] it!)

Edited by Lawfer

"So...I assume...since something went wrong...I switch in now?" she said behind the spear bearer, "Hahaha...Well you had better aim on other things..." Her red lips curved and her teeth sank into her bottom lip as she pushed off on his shoulders when she walked towards the group of Spriggans. Running a slender clad hand over her silken ebony hair, she placed her weapon out in front of her and pointed to the main Spriggan. She didn't turn her head back to Lawfer, but spoke up so he could hear her words, "I don't have any mitigation, but I know you do. I'll attack the leader on this switch, you come back me up with a follow through if you got the energy."

The woman kicked off in a straight line, her speed surpassed the line of sight of the first spriggan as the Izunami glowed a sinister purple glow. Kicking of the ground, her arm moved in intricate slashing patterns until the Spriggan was left in a daze as it was cut from head to toe, chunks of its flesh being rendered from it as she kicked off once more doing a quick back dash back to his side. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 59/61 
Lawfer EP 12/14
Sword Art Used- 

Opal HP-65/65
Energy: 9/15
Sword Art: Lasing Chopper [36 Dmg] [-6 Energy]

Spriggan-1 - 6/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit [Hate Opal:2]
Spriggan 2- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 3- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 4- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID: 33375
BD: 9+2 =11 [+1 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

"i'll show you aim later." he playfully said as he snapped back into his normal fighting mentality. It was odd to him that he had falshed back to his dream, normally when it came to fighting he had learned to keep a mellow head. As he listened to her quick battle strategy, the golden haired spear slinger gripped his Halberd loosely as he relaxed himself. "I always have the energy to finish up after you, you know that better than anyone." He commented coyly as he watched the woman deliver a devastating blow to the lead spriggan. Sprinting forward as the woman pivoted and danced back to the rear guard, Lawfer switched in. The four forest creatures began to descend upon him. "Just get a little closer." he muttered as the four mobs staggered into range. The Lawbreaker glowed crimson. "Now!" Taking a step forward with his lead leg, he shifted the grip of both hands to its handle and swung with his full strength.  The Lawbreaker erupted with a burst of speed that spun Lawfer like a twister, slashing each of the spriggans multiple times. As the four monsters fell to their knees and erupted into blue pixels, Lawfer's loot screen lit up like a firework. Swinging his halberd over his shoulder, he locked it into its harness. "Well I still have some energy to spare, you wanna tumble around for a little bit and see who finishes first? Or can I get a little reward for the hard work?" the golden haired man asked as he walked up to the woman and pointed to his lips, indicating what kind of reward he was talking about.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 59/61 
Lawfer EP 1/14 [+1 EP Regen]
Sword Art Used- Trip Expand- -12EP

Opal HP-65/65

Spriggan- -0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit [Dead]
Spriggan 2- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit [Dead]
Spriggan 3- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit [Dead]
Spriggan 4- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit [Dead]

ID:rolling
BD: 7= 7*6= 42DMG
MD: 8

LD: 20+2=22 +8 Materials, +1360 Col

Edited by Lawfer

"Your so cocky..." the woman said sheathing the Izunami. "Just because you are a tad bit stronger than me doesn't mean you get a reward EVERY TIME you slay a group of mobs...." she looked at him with those eyes of hers, but she had to admit it to herself. She felt safe around him, but she didn't want to feel like a burden as well just because she couldn't dish out the same damage. That's what her training was for anyways...to get stronger and not have to depend on others for help. She let out a small sigh as he tapped his lips for the reward, and not giving into her whims.

She moved towards him, and shook her head, "Next time, I make the rules on the rewards..." the soft scent of lavender had filled the air around her, it had continued to stick around her as the aroma just came off her like surrounding aura. She placed a hand on the back of his neck and she looked down and then her eyes moved upwards looking into his big eyes. She bit down on her lower lip and moved in, "But...I guess it wouldn't hurt...just once more..." her words were as fragile as a whisper as she moved closer to his lips. Her red velvety flesh pressed up against his own, but she lingered and dipped her tongue ever so slightly into his mouth before closing and backing away. She gave off a small little moan as her hand fell from his neck.

"Mmm...I had nearly forgotten what you tasted like.." she said with narrowing eyes, she gave a small sigh and shook the raven locks of hair. "We should start heading back to the Inn, I wanna plan out our next excursion and I am starting to get hungry. Mind if we get out of this forest...?" 

<<Energy Regen: +1>> Energy: 10/15

Edited by Opal

"It's not cocky if I can back it up sweetheart. That's called confidence. I actually know the Webster's Dictionary definition in full if you'd like it." he said with a wink. "Besides, I built myself this way so I can make sure I can take care of myself and protect the people I care about." He paused for a moment as she pressed herself against him and planted a slight peck ever so gently on his lips. "That includes you.... Just so you know." He calmly said with a slight smirk. "I'll let you make the rules next time, but.... if I dont like them, I'll change them." pausing once more for a comedic effect. "Just a little bit towards my favor..." He was interrupted by the honey eyed woman's second kiss. It had been the first time they kissed like this in some time, and thoughts raced through his head from the night the two shared by themselves alone in the cabin. Hearing the slight moan as they're lips parted, had caused his heart to beat just a little faster. 

"Well good thing I didn't sleep that long, you might have fallen victim to my morning breath." The golden haired spear bearer said with a laugh. "I'm more than ready to get back to town. I'm not really one for sleeping on the cold ground, I prefer a warm bed." he replied as he looked up away from the woman. Raising his right hand, he opened his interface, and switched over to the world map. "We are pretty deep in the forest. But we should be out in an hour or so." he said as he closed his interface and corrected his direction to face Delilah Village. "Don't leave me too far behind, I cant keep up with your sprint ability." he commented as he began walking in his corrected direction. 

As the two walked side by side, he looked over at the woman. His slightly crooked smile seemed to be permantly planted to his face. "When we get back, what do you want to get to eat?" He asked the honey eyed woman.

<<Energy Regen: +1>> Energy: 2/14

Edited by Lawfer

The woman pressed a gloved finger to her lip as she thought about the question, it didn't really matter to her much what was on the menu. "Nothing with...eel or the like in it. Master Myoga is a wonderful teacher, but he has dishes prepared with eel like fish in it and it makes my stomach upset. In fact, I could go for a big ass american burger or something dripping with cheese. I've been stuck eating shell fish, noodles and the like since I started training with my master. While there is nice variety in that...man...I just wanna wrap my mouth around something big and meaty." She looked to Lawfer and gave a soft smile back to him.

There was a ping in her in menu, she cursed slightly remembering that she had turned off all incoming messages. She stopped for a moment and accessed the menu, it wasn't a message by another player but instead of a new status update to the acquisition of the Katana Skill..."You have got to be shitting me...Hold on, Sug." She only had a small window of time available to change around her points, quickly using her gloved finger she moved through her menu to quickly redistribute those points. She glared at the screen biting her lower lip with her pearly whites. Once she had completed, she looked to Lawfer and caught back up to.

"New Katana update, needed to redistribute my points. One more SP and I will be rank of Master in Katana. However, I need a favor from you, I mean if you are interested. After we finish up on this floor, would you mind coming with me to visit Master Myoga? It states I need to have specific training in regards to unlocking the Skill. And Master Myoga is going to want me back there A.S.A.P."   

"You got it! No eel or shellfish tonight. I'll make sure we get some nice meat for you to wrap you mouth around. Promise." the golden haired man replied with a devilish grin on his face. He felt it was a trap but he just had to go there. Even if he wasn't perverted, if there is a door to walk through, no one could blame him for walking through it. As the women fell behind him, he continued to walk towards safety. He was confident that she would catch up and that she would be safe enough to piddle around on her interface. As he listened to the woman, he smiled. "You're that much closer to being a shinobi now."

Taking a second, he thought about the implications of what the woman was asking. He would have to take a sort little break from the lower floors and join her up in her secluded training area. "You got it. If i can help a little bit in your training I don't mind heading up. Just don't let Master Myoga hurt me too much. I still need to make it back in one piece." He said jokingly. As the pair ventured forward, Lawfer began to see the faint light at the bottom of the horizon of trees. "Looks like we are close to getting out of this Mist beautiful. Keep a look out for anything that may try to snag us before we get out of here."

The woman folded her arms under her bosom as they continued to walk from out of the Mist, the forest was one part of this floor that was spooky but she was sure that there was much more to see or be unseen and she knew there might be some fantastic treasures in there somewhere. She looked to Lawfer as he stated her training on being closer to being Shinobi, "Well my training isn't just Ninja skills. With the Katana comes the way of the Samurai which is actually the second part of my training. Master Myoga hasn't taught me much except for a few small ideals of the path. I'm actually in my Samurai attire now...It would be awfully weird for me to be wearing this as a Shinobi." she gave a soft laugh. 

They would be clearing the Forest path pretty soon and she looked over to him, "If you want to fight a few more mobs I don't mind standing back and letting you swing your spear around so more. With the new change, I lost my powerful AoE, but I'll just sit back and enjoy the show, and if you wanna give me those Mats they drop. I can give you some Col for those. I've been saving up, but the market these days, people just want the mats and I could use them for the creation of new swords and armor. We can strike out a deal, ya know?" 

As the golden haired man looked the woman up and down, he shook his head. "Of course it would be weird if you you were wearing that as a shinobi... Shinobi's wouldn't dare show off that much skin." He said playfully as he took a deep breath. The lack of consistent sleep hit him once again. "I guess when you're around I'm not meant to sleep too long." he said as a yawn escaped from his lips, thinking back to the few nights they spent together and him not really sleeping on both occasions. 

"That's a bummer about your AOE going down, but when you master your Katana you'll be able to farm much better than me. I only have a few more levels of me being able to crush multiple monsters at once, if I get too strong I wont be able to farm as easy. It's truly a curse...." Lawfer stated with a small half smile. "That sounds like a deal to me. Besides, I think we've had some company for a little bit. I'll take care of them, then I'll take my reward after." He said confidently as he peered over his right shoulder. The man had been suspecting some mobs trailing them for some time, but didn't want to fight if it could be avoided. 

Reaching over his right shoulder, he grasped the handle of his Lawbreaker. Slinging the heavy Halberd over the same shoulder, he smiled. "Time to go to work honey." He confidently said as he stopped and turned. The heavy halberd began to feel much lighter as his adreniline began to kick in. AS the four spriggans emerged from behind there respected tree's Lawfer grasped the Lawbreaker in both hands. The crimson tassel bounced with every step he took closer to the monsters.  "Let's dance." the golden haired spear man stated as he lowered his stance. The Spriggans closed distance quickly as his Halberd began to glow crimson. Swinging it as hard as he could, <<Trip Expand>> activated and launched the multiple 360 degree spins that slashed and tore into the 4 monsters. As they fell then exploded in pixels, Lawfer swung his Lawbreaker once more and then slung it back to its harness on his back.

Casually walking back to the woman who had stayed back, he smiled once more. "I'll let you pick the reward this time... You know... to be fair." the golden haired warrior stated as he winked.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 59/61 
Lawfer EP 2/14
Sword Art Used- Trip Expand- -12EP

Opal HP-65/65

Spriggan 5- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 6- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 7- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 8- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID:33588
BD: 6= 7*6= 42DMG
MD: 1

LD: 3+2= 5   [+4 Materials]

Edited by Lawfer

Opal turned her head back to see the mob of Spriggans giving light chase, apparently they aggroed the bunch without noticing it but wouldn't attack since it was a lower floor level. The golden haired Spear Bearer explained the pitfalls of getting too strong, she merely shrugged with her shoulders, "Farming weak enemies is great for mat collecting, I am sure you wouldn't mind a more heroic challenge though later down the line. I'll make you some Damage Buff pots so you can tackle those mobs at the higher levels." 

The woman turned and watched as he made contact with the Spriggans once more utilizing his AoE to slay them in one shot. It was much the same as before and she couldn't help but smile at his confident handywork, "Reward? I wasn't under the impression I said I would give you one...BUT...We'll be heading to the Inn soon to rest up. Maybe I can treat you to some dessert tonight. I mean..." she saw him yawning earlier, "If you are up for something like that...You look pretty tired there..." 

Lawfer laughed, she was being a tad bit elusive. "I did say you get to decide the reward." he commented back as he yawned once more. "I may be a little tired, but i think I can struggle through it for dessert. Especially if you're 'making' it." He said and concluded it with a smile. They had made it to the edge of the forest, the bright sun seemed to keep the mist from rolling out into the expansive dandelion field. "Looks like we don't have much further to go." he paused momentarily as he looked back into the forest. "Oh these are for you." he said as he reached up his right hand and activated his interface. As he scrolled through his loot screen, he selected the materials he had picked up and transferred them to the honey eyed vixen. "That should keep you stocked for making potions for a little bit."

-12 Materials

"If I had it my way, I would be eating dessert all night long. But we have a moderately early trip tomorrow for the mountains. I just got buzzed by Master Myoga..." she said flicking open her interface, the man sent a scowling message that made her slightly chuckle, but she knew the fury all too well and how many times she had been face planted into the ground because of her behavior. She sighed lightly and they were now close to Dalilah, finally. The woman stretched her arms and hands up into the air and followed him to the Inn, but it was soon before that they had stopped. 

He had traded her the twelve materials from the groups of mobs that have perished under his mighty spear and her face lit up with a bigger smile and then she looked up at him with a cute expression, the one he loved to see on her, "Thanks! Those will...will definitely help with the potions and the like. I'll be sure to do what I can with them and pay you back in return along with..." she moved through her inventory and put down a few numbers and sent him a trade as well for the small exchange.

"Two-Thousand Col," she said flicking over the trade.

-2000 Col
+12 Mats

"I know you said you needed the Col for your Housing, so that should help out a little. If you supply me with more mats, I can give you more Col. But once I get my katana...I can start helping with the mat farming as well. Hopefully soon. I might stop by a Blacksmith so I can just pick up a common katana to use for now. Master Myoga won't let me touch his weapons..." she said with a small pout, but she looked up to Lawfer and nodded towards the Inn.