[PP-F6] In A Land of Large Women {Xion}

An armored hand appeared from within one of the many huts in the village of the small settlement of Amazon. The figure would pull himself out as he complained "I said that I really, really don't want any." He would come outside with his armor fully cladding himself as usual as a large amazonian woman exited as well. Lee raised a hand to rub his temple and held a hand up as if to tell the large woman to stop "I can't. I really can't. It wouldn't be right." The woman tilted her head to the side in confusion to which he would then continue "I can't wear any of the armor you sell and it just wouldn't look right. It doesn't work the same way for guys." He would turn away and make his way away from the establishment with a heavy sigh. He had spent quite a while looking for armor through the area and had just realized that it wasn't anything for the male sex.

Edited by Lee

Xion amiled as he looked around the Amazon village on floor 6, many of the female  NPCs giving him slightly odd, or depending on your opinion flirtatious looks, although the latter was not likely, as the Amazon only had one use for men, which Xion would rather not think about. Nevertheless he continued through the village, until he noticed another player exiting one of he huts, and a heavily armoured one too, another tank perhaps? One thing Xion did know, is that he had met this player before, it took a good few seconds to realise that it was Lee, a player who had helps Xion in his first day in SAO.

"Lee!" He yelled as he ran towards the man, his armour clanging as he did. "Lee you remember me? It's xion"

Lee would raise a hand up to the back of his head and scratch it for a moment. The large woman was persistent, he would give her that and jokingly, he would wear something like what she was offering but the less is more isn't something that applied to the male gender when it came to armor. It was greatly frustrating on how she continued to demand it and if he didn't know any better, she was starting to become forceful. His attention was finally broke when he heard the sound of his own name being called out which caused him to look around to find the source which did not take long at all as it was coming at him as well as it was easy to spot another man in the village. 

Once Xion had arrived, Lee thought for just a moment before snapping his fingers "Oh Yeah! Xion! Of course I remember you, it's been a hot minute since I last seen you. How's the world been treatin ya?"

Xion chuckled as Lee asked how he had been "I've been ok, formed a guild with some people, Crimson Blades, maybe you've heard of us, I'm the second in command. Not much other than that, what about yourself, I haven't heard from you since my first day in this world" he said with a smile as he started to walk away from the shops, gesturing for Lee to follow. 

Lee listened as Xion spoke of being rather well off for himself since they had least seen one another. He then spoke of a guild of which was formed that went by the name of the Crimson Blades which almost instinctively brought about a less than pleased look but wasn't too overly obvious. He would shake his head in agreement that he had indeed heard of the Blades as it held one of his more....disliked players though it wasn't all that bad that Xion had achieved such a rank within the guild itself. They would then begin to walk whilst talking "I've heard of the Crimson Blades. I've actually joined a guild called the Velvet Room but ended up leaving due to some personal choices. I opened up a shop not to long ago and I have that as a side business."

Xion  nodded as Lee talked about the velvet room, a guild which the crimson blades had discussed an alliance of sorts with. "I opened a shop too but closed it because I just don't have the time any more for that sort of stuff. Anyway, we're here, I have nothing to do. Any suggestions, there's always the good old hunting session, or maybe a cheeky duel..." he said with a grin as they continued to walk.