[PP: F7] Opal's Continued Training [Lawfer][Complete]

Small trickles of light had found their way through the blinds of the windows in the small little room of the Inn on floor three. Opal was roused almost immediately by the unwanted light crashing into her eyes, her naked form moving under the blankets as she felt the warm flesh of the man sleeping next to her, "Oooh...yeah..." she didn't mind, it wasn't anything new for the two of them, but this would be round number two for the both of them. Her leg moved and fixed itself over his own as her body was pressed into his, her head on his chest as he ran a hand up and down his adonis like figure. 

"You need to start waking up, Sug..." her nails scratched the surface of his flesh as she leaned upwards, her busty frame coming undone by the sheets as she leaned down and kissed him softly to rouse him. They had slept a good while, more so than the following evening. After caressing him a bit she rose from the bed, unabashed by her naked figure as she sat on the bed with her back turned. She yawned lightly and moved through her menu and one by one the items of her clothing started to appear and materialize on her body. She lifted herself up and stretched her muscles, she fell towards the floor and started to do a small routine of exercises just to stretch and warm up her muscles, they had  a long trek ahead of them. 

Edited by Opal

As his deep blue eyes opened to the more than accomodating arousing of his companion, Lawfer yawned slighlty. He could feel the delightfully soft skin of Opal's body caress his left side as she did so. "Good Morning Beautiful." The golden haired, Lawfer said as he looked down to see his personal spear standing ready underneath his sheets. The morning was always a fun time for his testosterone filled body. As felt, the woman sit up, he did the same as he began thinking about the most recent fun filled night and how his next door neighbors must be quite annoyed with the racket they had to put up with. Laughing slightly at the thought, Lawfer stood on the opposite side of the bed. He would have tried for another round of fun if they hadn't slept in too long. Raising his right hand, he looked back at the woman's naked body and all its glory. As she equipped herself, he watched until the flawless view was covered. "I guess its my turn now." He stated as he switched over to his inventory and equipped the appropriate attire, adjusting himself so the testosterone infused appendage wasn't as noticeable. Watching as she began to warm herself up for the day, the spear bearer laughed. "If you need help stretching, let me know." He playfully stated as yawning once more to get out the rest of the cob webs from his brain.

Opal bent her left knee and straightened the other, "Hahaha, no, no. I am quite capable of doing this on my own. I believe you helped enough in that respect last night, Sug." The woman bounded upwards with a few pops in her neck and the crunching off knuckles in her leather clad hands. Motioning for her menu once more, the mid twenties found several early morning messages from Master Myoga and giving a grim face to Lawfer.

"Well...I am in trouble. Apparently we were supposed to be there over an hour ago. We need to hurry, I did tell him you were coming along. But he said that you would need to not tell a single soul of where the Temple his. He's a private person...and he warned you that he won't have a problem killing you if you become antagonistic. So more or less..."

She turned to hip fully and placed her hands on her hips, "You are there for eye candy." she said raising a brow at him and then gestured for the door, but before she opened it she looked back over her shoulder, "Also, last night. Nothing happened. I'm not supposed to be giving into my lustful side anymore. BUT...ya know me..." She opened the door and they bound for the steps, slowly walking at first and she smiled at the Inn Keeper, as they were walking out the door they were given several long stares. She looked to Lawfer, "We might have had been too loud for some people last night..." 

Lawfer laughed at the woman's response. They both had gotten a pretty rigorous workout in the night prior. "Well then, you should be that much more limber now. Maybe your acrobatics rank went up." He said with a smirk, he knew that there was only one rank in acrobatics, but maybe with enough practice there would be a bonus skill. As the woman checked her messages, he could feel the light bright aura change to a dark grim one. "My lips are sealed about everything sweetheart." he commented back as they made there way out of the room and down the hall. "That's super funny, I was just thinking that. Do samurai's have ESP or something?" the raw sarcastic tone was obviously apparent. "Well at least they got a great performance out of it and besides the NPC's will forget about it in no time." Trailing the woman to the teleport gate, he smiled. "Lead the way beautiful!"

Opal's grin turned upwards as they moved towards the plaza. "Nimbus!" she shouted at the gate, the white light developing her and the player next to her to their next destination on floor seven. When they arrived, they arrived within a blink of an eye at the mountainous region of floor seven, "Alright it's going to get a little tricky here. There is a long path around the base of that mountain over there. The only thing is..." she looked at him up and down, "Master Myoga is not going to enjoy the heavy clanking sound of your armor. We'll need to get you some authentic asian ware, and I know a place that actually sells some of that on this floor. Follow me..." the two of them headed towards the shop district of the flood seven. The main city of Nimbus was filled with people in the early morning going about their routine lives. And Opal had lead Lawfer to a small little tailor shop that specialized in asian fashion. The young woman stood up wearing a full blown kimono and she greeted her guests.

"Ahhh! Opal-san! Good to see you today, and you brought a friend." the woman eyes the man up and down, a little distracted by his gaudy medieval like armor. 

"Hello! Good to see you as well, this is Lawfer. I will be taking him to see Master Myoga, but as you know..." 

"Ahh, indeed. Come this way, young man. We'll get you fitted into something nice and clean. Come, come." 

Opal raised an eyebrow at Lawfer and they went into the shop, the woman took some measurements from the Spear Bearer and then walked behind her little counter. She shuffled in the back and came out with a small white box, "Thank you Misa-san, how much will that be?"

"Don't worry about it, I just had it collecting dust in the back. It should fit your friend. Have a good trip."

They both bowed to one another and she gestured to Lawfer and gave him the box, "I don't know what's in there, but you might wanna put it on before we get to the Temple." 

As the tow landed in Nimbus, Lawfer listened to the woman. Apparently, he wasn't dressed for the occasion, his seemed to be in bad taste for the honey eyed woman's master. Shaking his head, he was taken aback as he was seamlessly dragged into a small boutique that specialized in asian wears. Originally, he would have been opposed to the idea, however, it was necessary for the man to gain admittance to the hideaway. "I'll play the part, it seems a little excessive though." he commented as the woman made pleasantries with the NPC. With a wave and a smile, Lawfer reached out with both hands and accepted the gift box. "Thank you very much, I'll make sure I take great care of it." He said to the woman with a bow. "It feels like Christmas." The golden haired man said with a smile as he opened the box. 

As he pulled out the first piece, he recognized the design from his old Japanese culture text books. It was a beautiful black and blue kimono with a gold stitched trim, the next item in the box was a black hakuma with gold trim. "This is fantastic. Thank you so much." He repeated. Originally he wasn't a big fan of the idea, but receiving the gift had turned his opinion. As he equipped his new wardrobe he loosened the restrictive upper part of the kimono to add in some of his own style to the outfit. He turned to his lovely companion. "So what next Opal-san?" He asked sarcastically, with a wink.

"Opal-san?" she asked with a scrunched up nosey expression with squinted eyes, "Well if you're familiar with japanese honorifics then you'll be able to pass with Master Myoga. He is really formal and very deep in the ancient ways...So yes, it's somewhat mandatory to have the correct wears. You'll see why when we get up there. Follow me~." 

Opal took the lead of the small party as they walked through the streets of Nimbus. She swayed lightly as she walked, using her hips to move but she had done this without conscious thought, it was just the way she moved and it seemed to garnish attention to other players. Eventually they came out of the safe zone and stared at the long base of the mountain path. "From here, we go all the way around and then straight up about a few million steps to reach the outer area of the Temple." she looked at him with a small complaintive pout, she actually had a specific crystal that got her from the base to the top, but since Lawfer didn't have one, she would have to lead him up to the mountain path. 

"We better get started..." she said walking ahead of him and then looked back, "When I first got to Nimbus and then this mountain, I wasn't even sure if I was at the right spot. Apparently there are over twenty paths you could take up these mountain ranges, but ONLY one of them actually leads towards the temple. It took me most of the day and I had to stop several times to rest, not to mention I had to rough it out in a cave, had to jump several ledges to get on the right path..." she continued her story as they continued the traveled path.

"And then the air and weather changed...it became freezing and unbearable at times and then there was the rock climbing adventure which I fell on my first attempt..." The duo continued around the mountain path and Opal was continuing her story which was an excessive one to say in the least, "Lots of walking. At least we don't have to do any of the physical stuff besides walking. Had I known there was actually a walking path to the Temple, I would have taken that instead. But apparently it was part of my training to do all that arduous work..." 

The weather was getting a bit colder as they moved up the side of the mountain now and came across several steps going towards the temple, "Like I said...a million..." 

As the golden haired man followed the lovely lady, Lawfer responded, "I know a bit about them. I spent a little time in Japan after college. Loved most of it, mainly the rural areas. Tokyo was a bit too crowded for my liking but I think i'll be able to pass the primary inspection." He was confident about that fact. The man was able to hold a conversation with just about everyone when he was on his game. As the pair ventured to the bade of the mountain path, Lawfer looked up the long arduous trail. "Well looks like i'm going to get a bit of a workout today." The man said to himself as he followed the woman and her bouncing hips. As he listened to her story, he didn't envy her. Having to trudge up the stairs was one thing but Lawfer couldn't imagine getting lost multiple times and having to scale the heights of the rigorous mountain. 

After having taken what seemed like an infinite amount of steps, Lawfer began to break a deep sweat. "You weren't lying! How much further do you think we have left pretty lady?" Lawfer asked as he raised his arm and wiped the sweat from his brow. "This Master of yours must love his privacy, I cant imagine someone living out here if they didn't enjoy it." He finished as he pulled the top of his kimono tightly together. The weather had begun taking a turn for the worst, and the cloth and silk of his new attire didn't keep the cold out the way his heavy armor did.

She looked at her forlorn friend and shook her head, "It's not that bad, but then again, I have made the trip several times," the woman had replied in a collected manner, not even panting from exhaustion as they scaled the last remaining steps, "And we are here..." she said as they finally reached the zenith. At the foot of the opening was a rather large foyer, to the left side stood a building of it's own accord, and to the right was a japanese styled house and standing in the front and center of everything was a beady green eyed old man in monk's clothing as he looked at Opal than stared and approached the young man, Lawfer. 

"You are late, Opal-san. And this must be, Lawfer-san." the man ran a hand across his beard and stroked it taking a look at the man's dressed kimono and the colors, "Mmmm...I suppose Opal-san has filled you in on the proper attire etiquette?" the man asked, a rhetorical question as the answer was obvious as the man stood there i his kimono. "I have warm food prepared for us in the dining area. Opal-san, please change out of...that armor. And you, Lawfer-san, follow me to the inside of the complex." Opal looked to Lawfer, "Alright...." Opal leaned over to Lawfer, "No flirting..." she said casually in his ear and then bound back up in step as they walked towards the japanese building. Opal had went off in one direction and Master Myoga gestured Lawfer to come with him.

"I am Master Myoga, you may call me Myoga, however, since you are not being trained under me. You practice Sojutsu if I remember correctly from the messages I received from her. I am trained a bit myself if only of the lower ranks compared to in game stats. We shall wait for Opal-san in the dining area and we shall eat when she has arrived. Follow me." 

Mastery Myoga lead Lawfer to a medium sized room, pillows across the ground and a large enough table where a nice meal had been cooked up for them. He gestured Lawfer to sit down and he took a seat at the opposite side of the table, but he kept a close eye on this Lawfer just in case. 

OOC: Feel free to control Master Myoga if you feel comfortable doing so in your posts. 

At the peak of the mountain, the golden haired spear man finally collected his breath. It had been a long walk up the million-step mountain. The cold air had surrounded him, but was kept at by the heat that had emitted from the man. As the two were met by the wise old master of Opal. The older man had taken the time to size up the spear bearer. Lawfer had locked eyes with the man, and smiled. "Yes she did, it's a pleasure to meet you Myoga-sama." he said then bowed slightly keeping with the traditions the man learned while he was abroad. After hearing the old mans directions he returned his head his normal position. Before he had departed with the man, he leaned in and listened to the advice of the honey eyed woman. As he leaned back he couldn't help but smirk. He had wanted to send a remark the woman's way but he knew that he didn't want to be on the receiving end of any kind of punishment the old man would concoct. 

As he followed the shinobi master, he listened to the old man's prattling. "Yes, I practice the ways of the 2-handed spear in this game. I'm sure its not at any level you would consider to be strong but I'll get there eventually." He replied trying to stay humble. He was confident in his abilities but in Japanese culture it would be foolish of him to praise himself.

The two had entered the dinning room, it was different than the standard tables he had become accustomed to in this world but Lawfer crossed his legs and sat down at the table. As Myoga did the same, he starred across the table at the spear bearer. In normal circumstances, Lawfer would have cracked some smart-ass joke, but he was a bit intimidated by the older man. It was an abnormal feeling, "Myoga-sama, Im not normally the kind of man that gets intimidated by another. So this is strange to me." he paused momentarily to collect his thoughts. "But I wanted to say thanks for looking after Opal. I know that she has been through a lot since this game started, but it's good to know that someone is looking after and teaching her the way you are. So thank you, she is at the cusp of being an even more incredible woman thanks to you." the golden haired man said as he lowered his head once more to show respect.

Master Myoga stroked his beard once more at the mention of Lawfer's comment towards Opal and the way he was training her, "Hai, she is doing well. Although I can not take credit for her doing so well. I do not train those who seek, and I train those who do not want. She is much stronger than she realizes, and she holds back out of fear of becoming a different woman. She has yet to shed her skin of her former life. We have only just scraped the surface of her training." 

Opal had appeared in the room, her green and white kimono reflected her more natural beauty as the panel door slid closed behind her, "Mmm...I feel like I just walked into something dramatic." she said taking a seat next to Lawfer and Master Myoga began to uncover the pots of food that were sprawled out over the table. Opal smiled as she looked to Lawfer and picked her chopsticks and bowed her head in front of her hoping he would catch on, "Itadakimasu!" she said with a small bow to the table and started to pick up bits and pieces of food. 

Master Myoga had done the same and started on the food opposite of Opal so they were not going after the same things on the table. "So...Katana training begins tomorrow?" she asked. 

The old man nodded and looked to Lawfer, "You may stay a few days if you'd like. But I wish Opal not to be heavily distracted during her training." the man said it quickly, he was not a very giving person from what Opal had gathered, so she was taken back slightly when he offered Lawfer to stay for a while. 

"Well there ya go. After supper, I'll show you which room you can stay in. Unless he can..." she looked to her teacher as she trailed off lightly.

"No." Master Myoga said immediately knowing full well what she was going to ask, there would be none of that business while he was here. Opal frowned lightly and shook her head, "I'll show you after dinner." 

"So you noticed that too..." Lawfer responded to the old man as the two's conversation was interrupted by the sliding open of the door. In the doorway stood the lovely Opal, even more accentuated by the green and white kimono that accented her more natural features. "Nothing serious at all, just some lighthearted man to man stuff." The golden haired man responded to the woman's question with a smile then caught an intense stare from the older Japanese man. 'Guess its a good thing that I didn't compliment her, probably would have lost my head....' The spear man thought to himself as he reached out and picked up his chopsticks. Bowing to the food he said, "Itadakimasu!" 

Lawfer was interested in seeing her training. He had been forewarned about being eye candy prior to the excursion. "Don't worry about me. I'll mind my own business as she trains." Pausing for a moment, he reached out and selected some food and ate it. After chewing then swallowing he continued, "I actually make a really good punching bag so if you need me I'll help. But besides that I'll probably just be lounging around and taking a break from level grinding. Unless you can think of some good drills for me to do Myoga-sama." He asked rhetorically, the Japanese master had made it very clear that he wasn't his student, but Lawfer wouldn't shy away from some knowledge if he could get it.

Lawfer had to restrain himself from laughing too hard from the woman's attempt. The old man was quite harse when it came to 'company.' "Thanks, it will be nice to get a good nights rest in." he said as he looked at Opal, keeping a straight face. The two had already gotten a good nights rest. The night before, they even slept in later than they planned. 

Opal almost choked when Lawfer made his comment about the having a good night's rest, "Noodle...wrong...pipe..." Opal said drinking her tea lightly. The old man looked over towards the two of them and shook his head, he was old but wasn't naive, "If you are interested in helping Opal-san, then I can think of a few things for her training. As for drilling you on Sojutsu, there is little that I could teach. I may know of someone else though who has grand mastered the skill, another youthful fellow by the name of Raise. He is lazy in all things in nature but he likes to spend his time drinking away his life in Urbus. He has no motivation to beat the game anymore and just drinks." Opal never heard of this man before so it was news to her, "I guess...it wouldn't be bad idea to seek him out?" Opal shrugged as she finished her meal and sat sipping her tea. 

"When you are through, Lawfer...if it's ok with you Master Myoga, may I show him your Zen Garden?" 

"Hai. You two are free to do as you wish tonight, tomorrow the training begins at day break as it normally does. Make sure you don't dawdle too long." The old man got up from his seat and bowed his head to Lawfer and then to Opal, "Have a good evening." The old man exited the room with slow steps leaning over his cane as e slowly walked away. Opal sighed and looked to Lawfer with a smile, "You look good in that kimono, by the way. Once you are though, I'll show you to the Zen Garden outside." 

Looking at the old man, Lawfer kept a straight face as the lovely Opal 'choked' on a noodle. "Sounds great. I'l help how I can, I dont want to waste your generosity Myoga-sama." This man Raise sounded interesting indeed. A lot like himself in many ways, an aloof man that doesn't really have any set goals. Lawfer himself didn't have any until this point. He only wanted to see all the sights on Aincrad. Beating the game would be important but it was only important so he could explore all 100 different levels and see all the crazy things this world had in store. Looking to Opal, "Yeah I think I can probably get along with the guy, we can seek him out. I'll convince him to help me out." The spear bearer said as he watched the old man stand.

"Goodnight Myoga-sama." Lawfer said as he bowed his head then the old man exited. He was intrigued about this Zen garden the two talked about. As he finished his remaining food he stood. "I'd love to see it." he said with a wink. "Thanks, I still think you look much better in a kimono than I do." he responded as he fixed the lapels of his own Kimono. "Lead the way beautiful." he said as he leaned in and whispered into the woman's ear. Since the old man had left, he was finally able to flirt just a little bit, but still wanted to keep it on the down low.

The woman smiled at his compliment towards her kimono, she felt a bit out of place since the first day she had put it on, but the comfortable fabric wrapped around her body felt like a second skin now. She gestured with her head towards the exit, "It's not too far off." she said standing beside him. She let her arm fall down next to his and her fingers weaved into his hand as she got a little closer. They went around the perimeter of the house and towards the back, a large looking gated fence with a lock on it came into view as they walked around the smaller flower beds stationed near the house. Opal rose one hand and placed it over the lock engaging the touch screen and then pressed a few numbers. The silver lock unlatched and the gated doors slowly started to swing open. 

"It's just right in here," she said pushing the gate further outwards. Just as it widened, the Zen Garden was coming into view. A massive square land was raked with red and orange sand, and different sized rock formations were scattered about in no particular order or fashion. There was a pathway they could walk upon as it lead around the garden as to not disturb the artful creation. 

"It's not much, really. When Master Myoga first showed it to me I didn't know much on what a zen garden was supposed to do. Just thought it was a pile of sand and rocks. But it has a deeper meaning, and the meaning is different to all those who view it. So...what do you see when you are looking out into it?" she looked towards Lawfer, her hand still weaved into his own.  

Lawfer smiled as the two's hands interlocked. This was the first time that they had actually held each others hands in such a casual fashion. "You know, for everything we've done together, I think this is actually the first time we've held hands." The golden haired spear bearer said as he looked down to the honey eyed vixen. "It feels like your hand is the perfect size for mine." He continued as he performed his go-to smirk. His words were true, he meant every bit of it. As they entered the garden, Lawfer gazed across the orange and red sand. He had felt the ambiance of peace and tranquility. Whether it was the oddly quiet surroundings or that the sand was raked in such a way to create the feeling, Lawfer wasn't quite sure. 

"What do I see?" He asked rhetorically as he continued to stare at the raked sand. Keeping his hand entwined with hers, he stepped behind her and looped his the his long arm around her. Making sure to continue holding her hand as he placed his chin on her shoulder. He then wrapped his free arm over the other as to embrace her from behind while still holding her hand. He then whispered, "Well... I see my world." It was an overly ambiguous statement that was for sure. "Each of those rocks is a person I've met along the way, and each ripple of sand represents the impact on me. It may seem weird, but each of the lines is the way they have had a profound effect my life." he stopped and pointed out two large rocks that had been paired together with his free hand that wrapped around her. "Those two large rocks over there with one with the large rifts, and the other with a smaller set of rifts, those are my parents." He was elusive as to which was which. "Then you have those small sets of stones that each have their own sets of rifts are my comrades that I have met here. Then you have that other large stone in the middle that is greater than the others. Can you guess who that is?" He whispered to the woman. He stayed silent for a moment then touched the top of his head of his head to hers. "The real question is, what do you see beautiful?"

"I am sure we held hands at one point at that party..." she mentioned as it was part of the first topic. They had stopped and stared outwards towards the creation of the art piece as Opal had imposed her question to him, his response and his actions all seemed to intertwine as he spoke shifting his body and his arms over her. His knowledge of the Zen Garden was most astonishing, not only was a great guy to look at, but he also had a very deep and profound intellect that she could...match to some extent, but he was obviously a smart individual. As he explained the different stones and what they represented to him he asked her the same question, ending with the pet name Beautiful, she wouldn't lie to herself, she enjoyed those pet names even the ones he called her during their stay together which were quite vulgar yet very appealing to her.

She stared at the Zen Garden for a moment, "Master Myoga asked me the same thing once. My answer then was Rocks and Sand. But I do see something different now and I've been learning more and more about myself as well as the world around me. I picture the sand like the ocean and then the rocks are lands...breaking apart slowly from one another. We are all on those lands and being separated, pulled away until eventually the rock and land erodes away leaving nothing but the pure water beneath them. I see the world in pain...I see people in agony, I hear the planet crying when I close my eyes. And then I hear nothing and the silence just eats away at everything... Not as romantic as your vision, but its my own." she ended. She felt warm in his embrace over her, too bad this had to end soon for the both of them. Opal allowed her head to fall gently over his one shoulder as she continued to look out into the raked sands and then she bumped his head with her own gesturing to the north a bit. 

"Past the next fence is the Japanese Garden that Master Myoga has been attending to since he bought this land and house. But we can't go there without him accompanying us. It's better to see it in the daylight anyways. Well, that sums up everything here. It's getting a little late and I need to show you to your bedroom. I need to be up at daybreak. Come on, Sug." 

The woman twisted herself out of his small embrace playfully and smiled while letting out a soft giggle. She normally wasn't this girly with a guy she liked, Lawfer just had that magical touch on her. As they entered back inside she broke her hand free of his own and stopped into the hallway lightly. She stood in the center between two rooms, "Yours is on the right. There should be an extra set of lounge clothing in there should you wish to be in something a little more comfortable." She nodded to her room behind her, "And that one is mine. I'll be right next door...or...opposite...door? Whatevs. I hope you sleep well, Sug. Sleep tight and sweet dreams." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and moved upwards giving him a small peck on the cheek. She backed away and opened the door to her room and slowly slid it shut.  

The man had listened to her view on the world and its inevitability, he would be lying to himself if he didn't acknowledge that he at one time didn't feel the same way. He was just lucky enough to be able to overcome that hurdle at a younger age. To him, life inevitably ended in death, but that is exactly what made it so beautiful to begin with. "Not quite as romantic, but you are not wrong. Life ends without rhyme nor reason, we all go back to that vast ocean of non-existence together..." He stopped himself. He wasn't going to be the one to try to lecture her to change her outlook on life, they weren't exactly on that level yet. He could only take the the back seat and enjoy the woman that was in front of him before he had to get back to his own life. 

"Well then, I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to see you're lovely self in the garden." he said with his patented smirk. "I'm gonna assume that it would be a death sentence to pick a flower for you, so I'll just point to the one that I think would sit perfectly above your ear." He said with a chuckle. The man had come to realize how proper and protective Myoga was. "Your probably right." he replied as the woman twisted herself from his embrace. As he followed her through the hallway to their separate rooms, the man matched his eyes against hers.

As she explained the sleeping situation, he calculated in his head how he might be able to sneak across the hall. After thinking about it for a second, he realized just how dangerous a situation it would become. Myoga would find out, the golden haired man was no shinobi, and the old man was a master of the shinobi arts. "Sounds good beautiful. Sweet dreams." He replied as he received a peck on the cheek. The honey eyed woman retreated to her room. As he looked at his door, he immediately turned and placed he forehead on the woman's sliding door and whispered, "Hey Opal... Just remember, even though everyone may be in pain, it doesn't mean that they can't or didn't feel joy. You can't have pain without joy. Just like you cant have joy without pain. Life may be painful, hard and unbearable, but you can use that to find joy and even love. For every negative, there is a positive. I know your smart enough to figure." As he finished he back pedaled a few steps with a smirk. He wasn't planning on doing that, but he was happy that he did. As he retreated into his room.

As he held onto her sliding panel door, he spoke some words which oddly enough confused her, perhaps he got the wrong idea of what she meant earlier in the Zen Garden, that was to be expected though, she didn't quite understand the feelings herself. But what he said sounded pretty logical, always an outcome to an event both positive and negative in turn...Or...at least that's what she thought he was talking about. She didn't know! But she smiled none the less and the door shut behind her. She stood at the entrance for a moment with her back to the door and engaged her menu switching out her kimono for her PJs. Feeling comfortable with herself, she shifted her weight over to her mattress on the floor and sat down. 

She bit her lower lip and looked back at her door, and then Master Myoga popped into her head with a scorning look. She gave a defeated sigh and slipped her body underneath the covers and curled up a bit. Her honey colored eyes had fluttered before she gripped her pillow and yawned. Tomorrow will another training day, and hopefully she wouldn't have to engage in too much time with that and be able to hang out with Lawfer...then she thought about it, he was indeed a big distraction which could lead to bad things in her training. She had to focus during these times. Switching positions once more, she rolled over and closed her eyes and yawned. Sleep slowly taking over her. 

Lawfer smiled as he retreated into the depths of his room. The idea of sneaking back over was still lingering in his head. As he looked to the door he shook his head. "Now's not the time to get killed." He commented to himself as he opened his inventory and removed his kimono. Looking over to his bed, there was a set of pajama's that had been set there for him. He wasn't the kind to wear a strangers spare pajama's but he figured it was best to go with the flow. As he put them on, he realized they had been a tad too small for his larger frame. Both the sleeves of the top and the legs of the bottoms were about 3 inches short. "Ah whatever." He said to himself softly. "At least it will be funny if someone actually see's me like this." He continued, as he sat down beside his bedroll. Climbing in, he looked to the door once more. "Man I feel like I'm back in college on some weird family trip... At least I don't have an annoying brother sleeping on the bed right next to me." He said to himself as he thought back to a trip he took with one of his ex's. Laying back he starred up at the ceiling, as his eyes grew heavier he felt himself drifting off to the dream world.