[SP-F2]«Blade of Dreams» Fire Thorn Dagger

Little did I noticed it health was slowly going down cause of the poison I inflicted into its system it was draining by 2's I looked up at its health reading it

Sandworm = 6/40 HP

Holy crap I can't believe I forgot happy with this I attacked again

Battle Dice

1 = miss with 5 HP lost(monster countered and hit)

2-3 = miss, no HP lost

4-6 = hit (does 7 damage)

7-10 = hit (does 10 damage and poisin)

11+ = hit (does 49 damage including poison)

*Troll Steel

*A Fire Crystal from the teeth of the dragon

*Leather from any boar X

*Black Iron Sand from a cave that goes deep into the mountains X

*Flan Guew from a Salt Water Snail

I have two I'll go for the next one I'll find a troll they were easy to defeat only 20 HP and always had metal on them

It was too bloody hot here!!! I always have hated the beach ever so much and I don't mind water as long as it not like the bloody ocean here right in front of me! As I trudged around the sand of the beach looking for a snail till I slipped how is it possible to even slip in sand! I got up from the sand and looked at what I had slipped on slime I looked up following the trail to a big blue and purple shell that obviously belonged to the snail

I literally went over and rolled it into the salt water where the environment could kill its not really a salt water snail is it more like freshwater snail these people need to do their research I picked up the flan guew and put that away as well now for the fire crystal I'm pretty sure since the others were easy the dragon would be as well

I snuck up on an underground layer of the dragon I was looking for it took me a heck of a time to find it till I fell in from a moss slide I was following the bright orange light that reflected of the walls of the cave and I started seeing cracks filled with small streams of lava I kept walking slowly hopefully that the dragon hadn't caught a sound from me that was till I came to an wider opening in the cave and a huge hole in the dead center of it which was brighter than the rest I peeked down it to see the dragon I was looking for but it was too far down and surrounded by molten lava from the hole it was making it seemed as if the mod was driven insane from being sealed up as it spun crazily around spewing fire I looked around some more to find anything that could help and I found another larger opening littered with scorch marks and damage all around the room were the very teeth I was looking for I hurried quickly making noise which I didn't remember that I was to stay silent as I picked as many as my inventory could carry until I felt a hot heavy breathing down my back I froze and dropped the tooth in my hand and locked over my shoulder to see the maw of the dragon open ready to fire I jumped out of the way quickly as it started breathing fire around the room chasing me I ran from where I had come from except the moss slide was in the way I looked around quickly as I heard the dragon stomping its way over till I found vines and I started climbing quickly as quickly as possible to feel the fire from the dragon just below me I climbed faster the dragon roared sticking its head up to where I had climbed from almost there he prepared more fire I had just touched the top and jumped out and away as fire spewed from the cave I stood there in near shock till it finally disappeared and I sat on the grass phew all that running I walked back on the path with the least monsters exhausted from the work of getting the teeth from the dragon slowly heading back to the blacksmith exhausted

I made it to peppers presenting the items and a description and I waited on my blade

Its somewhat modernized since it included fire made from the blade itself because of the handle at the end which looked like it belonged to a motorcycle and the fire crystal when used together it heats up the blade like a kind of engine cause it scrapes against the crystal and the more heat the more fire from the crystal it will have it seemed like a light weight blade but really it wasn't because most of it was hollow besides that small looking slice of metal but its packed well with troll steel since it was pretty heavy but most of the weight would be from the crystal the handle was made with leather and the iron sand that wouldn't heat up again once taken out of its sand form and its made into a dark kind of metal

fire_thorn_by_dna_arin-d7dmp30.jpg