[PP-F4] In The Light Of Day [Emareth]

Emerath had gotten wind of a potential recruit that wished to join the guild, and so he made his way out of his shop into the cold. Thankfully, the recruit had sent word that he wished to meet on the fourth floor, so that made things easier than having to use the teleport gate by going all the way to the center of the town. Emerath made his way to where the recruit was supposed to be, and was pleasantly surprised to find him nodding off on a bench. Emerath had remembered the person's description, so he was certain he had the right person, as he walked up and cleared his throat to wake up the recruit and make his presence known.

Tomoharu looked down at the person who he had assumed to be asleep. He smiled, and couldn't help but wonder if he would be this lazy all the time. He hoped not. Lazy recruits weren't exactly his favorites. Although if this kid was just acting, that could be useful if he turned it into a real skill for information gathering. Emerath gave a light bow at his presence being recognized as he said, "Yes, I am Emerath, Spymaster and Guild Leader of the Dapper Rogues. And the pleasure is all mine." He held a hand out to the fellow to shake on the introduction.

Tomoharu smiles back and shakes emareth's hand firmly,"well, now that we have that out of the way ,what shall we do first ?" Tomoharu glances around quickly to take stock of his surroundings while he speaks , then he returns his focus to emareth. "but first follow me to a place where we shouldn't be overheard by unwanted ears."Tomoharu walks towards a narrow alleyway and steps down it.

Emerath raised an eyebrow. The kid was off to an interesting start, acting like some sort of shady dealer in reaction to his presence. Emerath gave a shrug and walked over to the alley with the young man. He wasn't sure what he meant by asking what we should do. Finally, Emerath crossed his arms against his chest and said, "Well, I'm just here to meet a new potential recruit. If you'd like to do something, perhaps you can show me what you're made of. Alternatively, I'm perfectly fine with talking to you and getting to know you." He looked around the alleyway we were standing in, "Also, despite that our guild is comprised of Rogues, and I'm a Spymaster, recruiting isn't really something that needs to be done in secret."

Tomoharu smiles,"yea well I like to avoid other people when I'm doing something important "he grins as he draws his sword and shoves it into a section of wall which dissapates showing a small hallway with a sitting room beyond it ."come on in and make yourself at home "tomoharu sits on a nice leather chair and makes himself comfortable