[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Pop-eye's Wisdom.

From there, Popeye gave me a piece of paper that he claimed could “give a fisherman all he could ever want, besides a rod and some bait” before giving me a new rod and some bait. The piece of paper was deed which I could use to create my store, so he was probably onto something there. Anywho, he shooed me off shortly thereafter because it was his “time to rest”, even though he kept on whistling right after I left, not even bothering to turn off the lantern. I don’t think he took out his pipe, so must’ve been whistling with it in his mouth? Is that possible? Regardless of whether it is or not, Pop-eye did it; that quality of his, the logic defying one, is probably why he was part of the second set of myths the information brokers proudly totted around after Sao “initiated”. I stared off into the pond for a bit, the moonless sky’s shimmering reflection illuminated by it’s very ego. The agro zones, monsters, and monster spawns change with the time of day, so even after I finished gazing, I needed abit more time to chart my path.  Regardless, once ready with lantern in one hand, newly acquired fishing rod strapped on my back, and scimitar in the other, I set off towards Starting City. I got a message from the “Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades” on my way, and other than that, nothing much happened.

~~~

ID# 36269
LD:15+1

+1 Mat, 7 Total

RP is Completed

~~~
Loot

+7 Mat's
+400 Col
+2 Sp

Edited by Toothpick