[PP: F3] Filler Arc 1: Ambushed! [Kalesh] Complete

"You just be ready with my Dragon's Breath..." she commented towards him breaking the binds before giving her away and she scoffed a bit at his wink, "Men and winking..." she said in a sort of undertone as she moved away from him and looked up into the canopy above. As she moved away she took an extra long drag of her cigarette and looked as he materialized a sort of rope in his hands, she didn't hear him after giving the rope a long hard stare, slowly expelling the smoke from her mouth. She felt deep hatred at that moment just by the mere thought of being dragged around and in chains once more. She looked up at him and then blew the rest of the lavender smoke out of her with pursed lips. 

"So, you always have rope on you? Sounds pretty kinky, Kalesh. I'm beginning to learn what sort of guy you really are now." She looked up once more at the canopy above them, placing her hands on her hips while the cig dangled in her mouth. She spat it out and as it disintegrated into pixels, "I'm gonna get a better vantage from above...No peaking..." she said as she started to take a few steps back. Engaging her <<Sprint & Acrobatic>> skill, she rushed head long for a close set of trees. Her body bounced with every step as she shot herself into the air, her left foot kicking off the ground and towards one tree and slowly started to bounce back and forth off the trunks, her skirt billowing wildly around her showing the thing bikini garment that covered most of her womanly assets. She disappeared in the trees top and got a clear view of the land around her. Mixed with the mist she was able to notice the faint darkness of smoke, perhaps that's where they were camped for right now. It was getting late and they would be looking for a safe place to rest for the night.Bringing her feet together, she hopped off the branch and plummeted towards the ground next to Kalesh and landed in a kneel form with a fist on the ground. She rose to her feet and she glared at him, "You peaked, didn't you..." 

--

Summary: Kalesh and Opal: +1 SP, +200 Col