[PP-F2] Walkin A Path (Toothpick)

The root town on the second floor was quite the area, the mountain-like fields was a pleasant change but not an unusual one. Lee found many different floors to have their own little appeals to them but today he felt like he would try and find some materials or possibly a fight or two. He had just left the root town and was simply standing just beyond its exit, checking his equipment with the first thing being setting his shield before him and resting his arm against the top of it whilst he wondered if he would use the shield or use another less damaging one.

• 2 weeks later...

Urbus, while not as flashy as its counterparts in F1 and F3, is certainly my favorite of the three. Delilah is too colorful, and the Starting city, while a good place to hang out, doesn’t have the rustic charm of Urbus. It’s a shame that one can’t build houses here, but I digress, I shouldn’t be worrying about such things anywho. Being one of the less frequented floor, F2 is the perfect place to get good old mat farming done, all thanks to there being less people to deplete resources. Mat farming was the business that brought me to the floor in the first place, and during which, I encountered a familiar face. We’ve met a few times, so not saying hello was out of the question; tapping the fellow on the back-I exited the town the same way as he, I greeted him, “Oh, Lee, pleasure to see you. What brings you up to Urbus?”

Lee gave way to pause in his oversight of the city as there was a small tap upon his back. This would cause the armored player to turn his attention to what or more specifically 'who' did this. Upon turning around to look, he would take first note of Toothpick giving him good greetings. Lee would smile and raise a hand in a greeting to his friend "A pleasure indeed." He had been asked what he was doing in the town himself to which he would raise his thumb in the direction of the nearby field "I'm actually about to head out and see if I can get myself some materials to sell in my store with the one's I currently have to try and increase my business." He would snapped his fingers and pointed to Toothpick "You wanna come with? The more the merrier and you can keep what ya find and hopefully it'll make the time fly faster."

(OOC: I apologize for my tardiness, I forgot to switch the thing that notified me of replies.) 

"I wouldn't mind in the slightest, you know me, company is my nectar," I said, looking out to the great expanse. If I couldn't make the fishing store on floor 12, I suppose I can make do for 2, but I'm not here to think aloud. Looking back to my friend, I returned the greeting with a nod, an old habit from home. I might've said something about my own intentions to build a store, but Lee's point took me off guard. Chuckling at it, I returned the gesture with a finger-bump of my own, the metallic coolness of chain-mail sinking into my exposed flesh like the chilly mountain wind does for the caves of F2, leaving stone frigid to touch. I was a tad under-dressed, but hey, it is what is, and basic gear isn't much. "Where are we headed? If any place at all, or should we just point to our destination?" I added with a smirk, retracting the finger and shoving it, along with each of my hands, into their respective pocket.

(OOC's Twin: Correct me if I'm wrong, but those kinda look like Chain-mail gloves. I'll edit the post if that's not the case.)   

((OOC: Nah, everythin is cool on both fronts. I myself have been laggin a bit.))

Lee was pleased to hear that Toothpick was more than willing to accompany him on his little adventure. "Awesome!" His point was returned with a similar 'bump' to which he would be pleased with. It would be then that Toothpick would bring up a really good question that was just where it was they were going for to which Lee would hold his hand out toward the expanse as if to present it "I haven't the slightest idea. I figured we'd just wander till either we find stuff or something finds us, we make it dead, rinse and repeat at our leisure." It was then that Lee would take in a light breath before taking the first step, not really aiming to quicken his pace as he was sure whatever awaited them wasn't going to be heading anywhere anytime soon.

(OOC: Very well, let's get this show on the road then! :D ) 

The main gate of Urbus offers a great view of the landscape, positioned so that it's directly on the circumference of the crater, where the earth peaks. The mountain the city is situated on was probably the tallest of them all before it's top blew, so naturally, we were privy to quite a bit. The distant and foreboding blankness of Marome caught my attention, nestled comfortably in a valley riddled with trees. Why don't we make way to Marome and back? I wanted to say, but the trip was long and doubtlessly dangerous. Of course, I could've mapped a path, but such things take time, and I've caught word of a strange crew of players based in that area. The trip was for another day. "Sounds like a fair plan, I warn you though, I'm still a Level 1, wont be able to do much good," My steps matched Lee's, going down the stairs which lead into a fork of the road, one up with the clouds, and another down with the river, trees accompanying both. "Though, I suppose If I get the killing blow, my Search and Detect might help us hit the jackpot," I chuckled.

Edited by Toothpick