[F1-PP] Another Day (Akarim)

Blue yawned before standing up from his bed and looking out at the window. What a great day this is! He thought in delight as he felt energy that he hasn't felt in quite a long time when the sun beamed onto his face. "Would be a great day to just chill and stop from doing too much work." He said with a smile to himself before grabbing his gear and inserting them into his inventory and walking out. And perhaps even a bit of boar fighting as well. He thought, feeling quite blessed from the weather.

He walked toward the center of the town where he usually hung out because there was quite a peaceful park there. He sat down on a nearby bench which faced the direction of the sun before sitting down and closing his eyes. Comfortable. He thought before deciding that he'd chill here for quite a bit before going to gather some more needed materials. "Argh." He thought as he rubbed his eyes when a gust of wind managed to catch onto his face.

Akarim looked around the central plaza in Starting City, it had been quite some time since he had been here last not since that event on day one. He found himself smiling when he heard the message from Kayaba that they were trapped inside the game. So what? It meant a chance to have fun for quite some time. Rolling his shoulders backwards releasing some strain that was pent up inside them. “That’s better.” Looking up at the sun he felt the warmth spreading through his skin as he stretched out his hands. “I should probably get my butt out of this place and start training. I’ve not had any luck finding her so far.”

The crimson haired man began to make his way through the city passing through a small park on his way there just as a gust of wind whipped through the area causing a player nearby to let out a small cry. “Can’t handle a gentle breeze?”  Rolling his eyes Akarim leaned against a wall by the bench, his eyes trained on the boy.

Blue looked toward at the direction that he's heard some irritable quote from. He watched the man, realizing that he hasn't met the man before. Well... I haven't actually seen that many people around really... He thought before speaking up a clever response. "Well, judging from the way you intimidate, I would suggest that you are a high level player.... Perhaps you should get some gear instead of those bad starting gear then." He said with a smirk. Watch your language, low-level. He thought. Despite the fact that he himself was quite low of a level, he was still smart enough to know not to mess with someone clearly superior to themselves. With a sigh, he got up and stretched himself up a bit so his body stopped being so tense. He'd been able to tell that the player was low-leveled because they were not wearing armor. Sure, they could've unequipped their armor but who does that? Also, he was in the first floor, and not much people hang here much anymore.

Edited by Blue

Raising an eyebrow as his comment was retorted to, Akarim scoffed. “I bow to your wisdom great and ancient one, perhaps you could teach this old man a thing or two about how everything is based on numbers boy.”  With that he bowed his red hair skirting the ground before he raised himself back up. Watching as the person in front of him stood up Akarim followed the movements carefully with his eyes. “Besides, you’re the one who’s touchy.” A long yawn escaped Akarim’s lips as he blinked wearily at his companion. “I’ll take you up on your offer though. I can’t find what I’m looking for in Starting City, so it’s time for me to move on up and see if I can it.” Smiling he looked at Blue with weathered eyes, a trickle of sadness behind the steel gaze.  

"Ah. Another oldie." Blue said quietly. "The last one I knew died in a cave of spiders I think." He continued with a smirk. "Anyhow, I hope you to turn out to be like him... Of course I'll show you around, I'm always willing to help a few newbies out." He said with a friendly smile that he likes to wear occasionally. Might as well... I don't have much to do today anyway. He decided with a roll of the eye and standing up after thus. "So... My name is Blue... I'm a tailor, if you need any light armor, my shop is the one to visit... I am one of the highest leveled tailors around anyway." He said, hoping to attract some new customers while showing this man around. "Where do you wanna go?"

“Oldie eh? Well I guess I am, doesn’t mean I’m a good for nothing though.” Stretching his neck from left to right by pushing his head to his shoulder an audible pop could be heard. “Even if my bones are getting a bit old.” Nodding at Blue as he smiled Akarim held his rough hand out, “The name’s Akarim, I’ve not got a profession yet. Despite searching through starting city from top to bottom.” Turning his head around as Blue asked him where he’d like to go Akarim gave a small chuckle before facing the boy again. “Considering I’m the newb, where do you think we should go?”

"I guess it depends." Blue said with a frown. It seems as if the man thinks of him as a childish person and he could sense that the man was quite playful. Argh... He thought. He hated non-straight forward personalities and this man's personality was going to be a difficult one to decipher. Blue yawned before replying casually, not wanting to show his doubts about the older man. "I could show you around the floor, or if you want, we can go out of the safe zone and fight some lower leveled boars. However, this depends on your level... We don't wanna run the risk of you facing death."

Edited by Blue

A low chuckle rumbled out of Akarim’s belly as he saw Blue’s frown, “Don’t worry about me dying, we all face every day no matter what happens. Despite it all I wasn’t hiding in Starting Town because I was worried about my own health you know. Let’s go kill some boars. I’m sure a mighty high level player like yourself will be able to handle any boars that come our way.” Shooting Blue a smile the red head brought his hand back down to his side as he runs his hand over the hilt of his longsword. “I need to learn sometime at any rate. If I’m to find her…” The last five words are muttered quietly but still audible, and Akarim’s voice suddenly becomes a fair bit darker with the final sentence.

Blue sighed. "First of all, I'm not very high leveled..." He said, "So you're going to have to face the possibility of death." Blue knew that they were going to have to find a pretty challenging boar if they were to find loot from it. "Oh by the way, do you want loot? If you do, we're going to have to search for a high leveled boar that does three damage. I'm guessing that you have a single digit health?" He wasn't sure of the man's level but he knew that he isn't exactly... experienced. 

Edited by Blue