SP - F11 Beyond the Seas and Fierce Waves (Self-Training Series Part 1) (Completed)

(Two Posts Remaining until Full Energy Recharge, 1 Energy Recovered / 6 HP Recovered)

As he passed back through the gates into Taft Calrex promptly sheathed the Grand Blade as he breathed a sigh of relief. It had been a short and eventless trek back to the settlement, and during that period of time his health had only recovered just bordering the red zone, "I really stretched myself thin this time. I'll need to be more careful in the future. At the least I still have a way out...but I'd rather not count on it."

Giving a heavy sigh he leaned against a nearby wall as he looked up at the sky for a brief period of time, "Really cut it close this time Calrex, what in the world got into you to make you work this hard...well, heh, I already know why."

Resigning to his mental thought Calrex gave one last deep sigh before pushing off the wall, heading towards the teleportation plaza, "Can't waste time. I'd better get back to it."

HP List
Calrex: 47/165

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Battle 1: 1 Material + 475 col
    • Battle 2: 1 Material + 450 col
    • Battle 3: 5 Materials + 850 col