[F1 - SP] Master and Servants <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

"Haaaaah" A deep sigh escapes my throat as I throw a glance over my shoulder. Usually, having a girl around me would be a reason to be in a better mood, even if the two of us weren't involved in a romantic or/and physical relation. This particular girl appeared to be even the submissive type, from what I judged so far. But this particular crimson headed girl didn't awoke desires that one might expect.

"Claudia, can you stop falling behind on purpose? Between that and my decrease of pacing with the intention of walking alongside you, we will eventually begin to walk backwards." I say in a tone that proved to be harsher than I wanted. On our way towards the nearby forest to complete a certain quest, the girl stops and picks a flower from a nearby flowerbed, while replying:

"As you wish, master."

ID# 34401  LD: 17 (Material found!)

Edited by Dracul

"you know.. we already talked about that master stuff" I hissed in a exasperated tone. She had been like this, along with her brother, ever since I took them under my care. Or better said, I was entrusted with their care by my own .... 'master', wait I never acknowledged that guy as a master.... a teacher or mentor yes, those were the terms that would describe our relation. But with Claudia things were different, she obstinately treated me like a member of the high society, thing that I was really IRL.

But here I couldn't stand it, even if I was acting as a smug f**k. In any case I'll give up in any further attempt to establish a more balanced relation between up. If she wants to be a less than an assistant then so be it, I don't mind anymore. And just for the record, her and her brother's clothing, aka the maid uniform and butler outfit, wasn't something I demanded of them. It was something that they wore out of their their own free will.

ID#34448  LD: 5

Even so, it was a little of eye candy watching the girl pick up flowers that we will use later for making potions. To my previous remark, she simply started humming a random song that made me enjoy the scene even more. I watched her finish the task and approach my side once again asking in a puzzled expression: "Is there something wrong?"

I shake my head and turn towards the road, our destination was close. Well the beginning of it anyway, the forest, we had to search throughout it in order to defeat a rare plant type mob. I haven't seen it, not even the common type, as I didn't wondered aimlessly the floor but since the quest info which contained the mob description as well. So I wasn't concerned about not recognizing the mob, my preocupation will be dealing damage to it. As I elected a sort of tank build, I can mitigate a good amount of damage until a certain lvl but my damage is low.

ID#34450  LD: 8

• 1 month later...

We entered the woods and payed attention to our surroundings. Claudia kept looking for materials while I peeled my eyes for any mobs not just nepents but spotted nothing of the kind. Also the only sounds around us were the one we produces and the wind gently blowing in the leaves. There was a awkward moment of silence between us and I had to get out of it. This girl seemed to be okay with walking in the woods with someone like my.... was it trust or plain ignorance. "If this was the real word" I mutter, catching her attention without meaning to. The crimson haired maid turns around and asks "What world are you referring to, my lord?" her violet eyes looking at me with a puzzled expression.

Edited by Dracul

A bit taken aback by her question, I am once again reminded that she's simply a NPC from this world. No idea of its mad creator or the existence of an outside world. I clear my throat and look into her golden eyes: "Nothing really, just a stray thought that I've unconsciously voiced. Please ignore me on that, Claudia." I say trying not to look suspicious but fail as she raises an eyebrow... but simply lets out a smile and nods. out of the blue a nepent crosses our path and ingages me in attack. I evade it and swing my sword at it. Critical hit, one 3rd of its hp is gone.

ID: 34028  BD:10  MD: 1

Dracul: 12 / 12 HP
Nepent:  4 / 6 HP | 2 MIT | 3 DMG

Edited by Dracul