[PP-F1] Meeting someone new (Akarim)

*sigh* I was sitting on a bench, in the starting city, exhausted after the long day I had. I fought a group of boars, and for some reason they seemed much harder than the last time I had trained, they were taking less damage and it was rather annoying. So after my long day I decided id go to the starting city, to the benches near the fountain me and lily had been at together so many times. I wasn't planning on seeing her, or anyone today as it was not planned and it was getting kind of late. I leaned my head back on the bench, closing my eyes, letting the breeze that had just come along run across my face, I almost cried at how good it felt, but I never cry.

I began to wonder exactly why I was still here, in the beginning city on floor one, I still stayed at the same inn every night and trained at the same places since I had started doing so, I could go to higher floors and still fight fairly easily, but for whatever reason I didn't. And as I sat there thinking about it, I decided next time id train id go up a floor, or maybe 2, who knows. I just needed to start fighting stronger monster, because if I ever hoped to be on the frontlines I would need to able to handle the stronger monsters. But for now I just wanted to sit on the bench and relax...with no interruptions.