[SP-F2) Kill Count

As Rage was napping around in Floor 7, it was a floor that he and a few other friends of his, as he was napping at a nearby riverbank which was the most beautiful he's seen ever in his life, he was laying down at a tree not far from it and he practically had the best view of this Sight.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Rage smiled as he closed his eyes one more time after taking a nice long look at the dazzling river where he was napping at, he had flashbacks of the boss battle in Floor 6. It was the first time that he ever had done a party with people to clear a boss fight.

Rageagumon

The team consisted of 5 players.. Zelrius Blackfyre, Zauis who is now Kirito.. Shark, me and NightShade who is now Asen.. Everyone except me were in the same guild.. but Zelrius was banished from the guild not long ago and is now in a guild of his own, Blood Buccanneers..

Rageagumon

But as far as they were back then.. I.. Rage.. I was at the same level of Kirito.. we were on par with eachother until he had taken a step forward.. completely defeating me.. leaving me in a total pit of shame.. Kirito had surpassed the bond going on into further heights.. While I just stood there.. watching him rise to the top becoming the king of SAO.. Rage felt so weak at how Kirito was so strong.. the strength comparison between the two.. Kirito's is way higher than Rage.. he wanted to change that but Kirito kept moving on..

Rageagumon

And as of now.. due to Rage's hard and severe training.. Rage had changed the gap to 2 levels.. Kirito is lvl 21 at the moment and Rage is level 19.. he wanted to be on the same level as Kirito.. He would keep training and sweating himself out.. even destroying him just to get to Kirito's level..

Rageagumon

The four of them were in one guild, The Knights of Christ.. I never intended to join a guild in the first place.. he just didn't seem to fit inside with them.. the person of them that I already have talked about is Kirito..just recently Kirito became the co-leader of Knights of Christ just before Zelrius got banished from the guild.. moving onto Asen..

Rageagumon

Asen was at the same level as Shark-san, they would always be together.. the three of them.. Kirito.. Shark.. and Asen.. they would always be together clearing every trial or boss monster that would come their way.. Asen protected Kirito and Kirito protected Asen, their teamwork was the best in our boss fight.. unmatchable.. no one could even come close to the same teamwork as them.. it was truly a fascinating sight to witness the tag-team of the two brothers.. Kirito and Asen..

Rageagumon

And now moving onto the real fascinating member of the 5 of us.. Shark-san.. the leader and the founder of Knights of Christ Guild.. his leadership rivals to no one.. his skills are second to none always coming first when it comes to global speeches.. teamwork.. and giving his comrades courage..

Rageagumon

Shark-san played a really important part in the boss fight.. he had made a strategy on how to beat the boss.. he made the formation.. he gave everyone courage and made sure that no one had to die in that battle.. he never liked the sight of death and he never will.. Shark-san is the most kind-hearted man that I have ever seen in my experience of Sword Art Online and in Real Life..

Rageagumon

Rage then soon woke up and it was dark, quite dark but luckily enough he was quite darn far away from the town and any other players so he was quite safe, no one could sleep-pk him. Besides, even if they did i'm sure he would wake up before taking any severe damage.

Rageagumon

So Rage began to get up stretching and looking around trying to get his eyes accustomed to the light (not sure if that has the same effect like in real life, but oh well ^^' )

Rage then began to walk around but first he checked all his equipment to make sure that all the durability is good so it doesn't disappear on him when he really needs it in like a crucial moment. If it was low then he had to run back to town and buy a few repairing items or something like that.

Rageagumon

As Rage was still checking all his equipment through his menu by swiping his right hand in a manner that would seem as if he was about to slay something, he opened his menu and clicked his character, thoroughly checking all the equipment that he had on him to make sure that the durability is stable.

Rageagumon

As Rage had completely finished checking all his equipment, his attire began to blow with the wind as the wind began to blow violently, Rage had no idea why but soon the wind calmed down and he felt the breeze of the wind, it was soothing and calming.

Rageagumon