PP - F12 Twin Blades Cleave the Swamplands (Takao) (Self-Training Series Part 3)

"Heh, yeah I understand. I can't think of anyone that would want to set up shop here. In any case we should be back soon. It looks like the weather's going to get rougher as the day goes on."

"I wonder if that's related to the new quest that was discovered involving some kind of sea dragon. In any case, we'd best just focus on getting ourselves ready."

As the two arrived back at the gates of Lazaro Calrex gave a nod as he put his hands into his jacket pockets. As short as the outing was, he definitely enjoyed his time with the the fellow one-handed straight sword user, "Takao's certainly got a pretty level head on his shoulders. Maybe if Teayre is feeling up for it I might talk to her about extending an invitation to him into the coalition. Nonetheless, that's for another time."

"Alright then, just let me know if you need a hand with any of the planning. I'm going to keep training in the meantime to make sure I keep my skills and stats up to par. In any case, I'll catch you around Takao."

With that he gave a friendly wave before heading towards the teleportation circle, "Maybe I'll stop by Teayre's shop before heading back for some more practice."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Battle 1: Uh...I have no idea XD
    • Battle 2: 8 Material + 3440 col
Edited by Calrex