[F4-Alchemist] Helpful potion, and Helpful effects

Helpful potions, and Helpful effects

th?&id=OIP.M641d6bf3a71b7d4a876a1e15fecc

th?&id=OIP.M2c3b92f9b32252ead4807a9774be

In the main town on floor 4, snow frost town. A building near the edge of the town could be found. The building like every other one in the town was a cottage, that looked rather small.  Above the door a sign would read the name of the shop "Helpful potion and Helpful effects" Above the sign was a heart with wings, what must have been the shops symbol. To the left of the door, from the outside, was a glass window that took up that wall, and peering through it would show the sop inside. When you walked in from the door, a coat rack would be to the right for any coats one wanted to hang as it was rather warm inside, but freezing outside. To the left was the window, which you can now see has a bench for people to sit on and look outside if they wish. Under you is a wool rug to keep snow off the hardwood flooring. You can see shelves lined with anything on stock. Also on the walls are pictured of people, friends or clearers, as well as painting of alchemy such as a crystal or a person mixing something. To the right is where the majority of the space is. There are two more benches on either wall, with another wool rug in between as well as a coffee table with a hot chocolate machine. Pass those is a counter, that you can see a lady who has heard your presence from the bell on the door you remember chiming when you walked in. A door on the right most part of the counter is the only way back, and only the shop keeper is allowed back there. A wall separates an area behind the counter, from whatever is behind it, but a customer can not see what is so. However if the shop keeper were to go back there, the sight is that of any chemist lab, set with anything and everything she would need. Back up front at the counter. You hear the soothing, soft voice of the shop owner call to you "Hello, how may I be of assistance"

I do take orders, as you will see the form is near the bottom, just put the form in your post, and ill get to it.
Prices

Good: 100 col - 1 Mat

Uncommon 500 col - 3 mat

Rare 800 col - 4mat

Perfect: 1000 col - 6 Mat

Stats: Rank 1 beginner alchemist 7/20 exp

The CD Result Chart (Rank 1)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)

[5-7] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[8-9] = Good item  
[10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Rank 1: Beginner Alchemist
Rank 2: Apprentice Alchemist
Rank 3: Professional Alchemist
Rank 4: Experienced Alchemist
Rank 5: Assistant Alchemist
Rank 6: Mentor Alchemist
Rank 7: High Mentor Alchemist
Rank 8: Provisional Master Alchemist
Rank 9: Master Alchemist
Rank 10: Grand Master Alchemist

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 20 EXP (3 Crafts per day)
Rank 3: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)

Rank 4: 80 EXP (5 Crafts per day)
Rank 5: 160 EXP (6 Crafts per day)
Rank 6: 320 EXP (7 Crafts per day)
Rank 7: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 8: 1280 EXP (9 Crafts per day)
Rank 9: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)
Rank 10: 5120 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Available crafts

Potions (available at rank 1) HP Recovery Potion, Safeguard Potion, etc. Potions are used for buffs and take a single post to drink, which includes a turn in battle.

Stock

Good

-

Uncommon

-Health potion (15) (2 in stock)

Rare

-

Perfect

-

Order form

Please copy and paste this into your post when ordering a custom artifact

Name: (Choose a name for the item)
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 1
ID: (Don't fill in)
Roll: (Don't fill in)
Item Type:
Quality: (Good/Uncommon/Rare/Perfect)
Enhancements: (Choose enhancements for your item.)

Description: (Describe the item here)

Mats-2

Edited by Adelyn

I had been pming a lot with Adelyn lately, and she told me that she had finished her shop, and set it up on the 4th floor, and even gave me directions if I ever wanted to visit. And so I materialized on the fourth floor and grew cold quickly, I didn't have on a coat or anything only my normal cloak, which luckily kept the wind off, but the air itself was freezing. I planned this, not telling Adelyn as I wanted to help her out. I showed up at her shop after about 20 minutes of walking and entered the shop. I took my hood off, not bothering to put it on the rack beside me. I immediately felt better at the warmth of the shop and looked around, the shop was nice, but I wasn't planning on staying too long. I saw a counter to my right, but Adelyn wasn't there, she had said shed normally be there but it was rather late. I walked over to the counter and place my gifts on it, one was a plushie I had made and used as well as a hoodie that I had used and made. I didn't need them as much as a newcomer did so I thought id give them to her. I left a note on them plushie before leaving the shop and returning to my own. The note read

"A gift from Astro, I wish you the best of luck in your crafts."

I went back to the counter from the back of my shop and saw two items laying on the counter, I grabbed them both and read the note on the plushie. I smiled at it. It was sweet that he had given me the items to help out, I owed him now I guess. the two items made me eager to craft so I went back to the work area and began to mix things around. I didn't really know what to mix as I didn't want to do the mixture I had done from the quest, so I began grabbing random things and mixing them. My first one worked mountain flower plus wheat..okay. I tried that same mixture two times again however and it failed both times I was rather confused at how doing it once worked, but not two other times. I finished though grabbing my successful one, which I was happy at least that I had succeeded. I went to the counter and waited for any customers.

ID:34761 CD:9

ID:34762 CD:1

ID:34673 CD:3

+1 good potion

-3 mats

+7 exp

ID:34902   CD:4

ID:34903   CD:10

I went back to the work area and began to mix things around after waiting at the counter. I didn't really know what to mix as I didn't want to do the mixture I had done from the quest, so I began grabbing random things and mixing them. My first one failed sadly and I was only lucky that it didn't explode in my face, my second however worked, and it was the same one I had tried the day before, mountain flower and wheat but this time the potion was stronger than the last. I took the potion and put it on the counter, my first healing potion, nice.

+6 exp

-2 mats

+1 uncommon

Name: Healing potion
ID: 34903
Roll: 10
Item Type: potion
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: Health recover (15)

Description: A glass vial with a red liquid inside that when drank, restores the players health after a period of time.

Edited by Adelyn
  • 2 weeks later...

ID:36198 CD:10

ID:36199 CD:8

ID:36200 CD:7

I went back to the work area and began to mix things around after waiting at the counter. I began with the same mixture as I had done before, flower, wheat and I succeeded again with the same potion, I smiled at my success before trying again however a different mixture. I wanted to learn new ones so I didn't have to go do the same old same old over and over. I succeeded in two different mixtures neither being  what I really wanted, but neither failing either. I went back up to the counter placing my new potions on the counter and going back to waiting.

+13 exp

-3 mats

Name: Healing potion
ID: 36198
Roll: 10
Item Type: potion
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: Health recover (15)

Description: A glass vial with a red liquid inside that when drank, restores the players health after a period of time.