[PP-F11] Boredom draws on

Zelrius stood under the watch tower on the eleventh Floor. The boy pulled off his cloak and ringed it out, water slowly dripping out of it and onto the stone streets of Taft. He had just gotten back from the exploring he had done that day on the newly opened Twelfth floor. Just earlier that morning, the front-liners had met together and fought the Forsaken Crusader. That of which, the golden haired Commandant of the Azure Brigade had taken out more than half it's Health and killed three of five of the dregs. He had felt pretty good about it, and it was clear to the likes of Takao and Mack that even though they had thought they were gaining up to his strength, were still in fact leagues behind the boy. Nontheless, His arrogant smirk had stayed on his face, taking off his Hydra skull and holding it in his right hand.  With his left, the boy swung his cloak back around and covered the left side of his body. His right side still showing, and with it the new Sheath that adorned the blade. All stark white, the edges golden and the pommel similarly styled. The Absolvtion blade, said to have been forged in Heaven itself.

The boy re-centered his Pendant and stored the Hydra skull in his inventory. For a second, he sighed. Today's tasks had been complete, and he was out of the murky waters and rain of the next floor up. Nonetheless, the boy stood now, infintely bored and looking from something else to do until nightfall. 

Edited by Zelrius

Aphrodite's clear brown eyes scanned the streets of Taft. She had found herself on the eleventh floor, however it was an accident. It was more of a dare from her friends. She would be unable to do anything on this floor, and her newly found friends had tempted her into coming onto floor eleven, and spend the rest of her day there. Saying she was quite a scardey cat. So, of course Aphrodite becoming herself had decided that she would prove that she wasn't scared of floor eleven. Her eyes continued to scan the town wondering what she would do with her day on the eleventh floor. Her brown hair fluttered slightly as she gave up . Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a golden haired boy, ringing out his cloak. Her eyes grew attached to the sheath that hung on the boy's side. It was beautiful, something that Aphrodite hadn't seen in her life. She noticed that he seemed to have nothing to do, and wondered what he would do. Whether he would look around at her, or other places. Meanwhile, Aphrodite's mind scattered all over the place, as she started to sing softly to herself... Obviously she was bored out of her mind. She was wearing a cute white dress, and standing with her hands on her hips, in a cute sort of pose.

The boy continued to just stand and look up at the Watch tower. He was terribly bored, as always, and it would be a few days until the scouting party found the Boss Room itself and reported in for a meeting. So, he drew the blade of the Crusader. The dark blade with an all white cross lined with gold in the center, making it the best damn looking sword Zelrius himself had ever seen. Before, he had wielded the Twinfire and now passed it on to Rebekah. This sword was rumored to be stronger, and with a few quick swings, Zelrius found this curved crusader blade to be much much better. He sheathed it back, admiring his own accomplishments before gazing around his area once more.

Zelrius had noticed within a few moments, a silhoutte seemingly looking his direction. His ego got a hold of him as he made his over to it. Upon getting within proper range for his terrible eyesight to see her properly, Zelrius determined the gender of the girl. This is where his over-existing confidence kicked in. "You know, it's not nice to stare. However, if you really wanted to just look I suppose I would let it pass." His arrogant curved lips unwavering in the face of everything.

Aphrodite looked up once again as footsteps sounded nearby. She noticed the blonde boy coming closer, until he spoke up. His confidence struck her hard, and she couldn't help but speak back with a bit of over-exaggeration, "If I recall properly... I am not the one who looked first. I wouldn't have noticed you, if you hadn't been walking up to me." She chuckled on the inside as she felt the 'lie' easily slip off her tongue, That was a lie and a half... I did notice him... However it's not like I stared or anything.... Her frown showed on her face for only an instant as it was easily replaced with a loving smile. Her voice seemed alluring with the British accent that enlightened her voice, pulling her into closer ties with her brother, Tristan. "I go by Aphrodite... at least that is my username here. A few know me in other ways. And you are.....?" Her mind drifted to Tristan, and then it went back to the present. In front of her did in fact stand the very handsome blonde boy. However, she noticed with a sigh that he was quite older. While Aphrodite was turning only 15 in a couple of days, he seemed to be in his 16-17's. Plus, she did not want to look for love in this world. She only desired friends. If she found one she loved, she wouldn't want to be too attached to any certain someone, unless it were in fact a family member. For she knew that when you grow too attached to someone, they will always be taken away from you. As her mind seemed to wander, you could easily tell by her facial expression that she was daydreaming. Her brown eyes melted slightly as she continued to be drawn into her thoughts.

Instantly, Zerlius was struck by the woman's accent. The sort that was very closely related to Tristan's prehaps from the same part of England. Zelrius was reminded then how he was one of the few players who actually lived outside of Japan to play the game, and even part of the slightly fewer of those who played from the States. Tristan was on the closed groups of Europe, and it was obvious that along with Roxanne, so was this woman here.  "Fancy that, another Brit with an irresistable accent. Though I am sure Tristan has you beat, Lady AphroditeThis is often how Zelrius referred to most people he first met. Either sir or lady, and it was up to them to keep or lose their title in his eyes. There was something else to: While he spoke in an Aristocratic-esque tone and speech pattern, Zelrius had wished he had an accent that sounds far more sophisticated than that of a Born US citizen. Better than those hillbilly's and rednecks to the southeast. His attention turned back to her now within an instant. The golden haired boy actually enjoyed social interactions, but tended to stay away from them for reasons mostly unknown to everyone else.

"Goddess of Love and Beauty Aphrodite. You come close," He didn't actually mean that as a compliment, his Ego was just being judgemental at this point. "I am Zelrius. Commandant of the Azure Brigade, Blood Buccaneer, Level Thirty-Five, arguably the strongest player alive." His arrogant smile still not moving in the slightest, despite his ego getting carried with him 'showing off'

Aphrodite felt a small blush creep on her face as he spoke to her, the words blurting out of her mouth, "Y-You know Tristan?" She quickly regained her composure, and acted as if it had never happened, "Why thank you. However, I would like to say that titles.. Are not that important." She gave a small smirk, and leaned closer, "You need to get to know a person before titles even start to matter." Her views were different than that of many people. "However, you are rather attractive with that flirtatious behavior." She went along with him in a joking manner and drew her body back, creating the normal distance once again. She rather liked the way he spoke 'lady', and wished he would keep up with it. As she decided to make a daring move, she spoke, "So... The handsome Zelrius. Why do you think you are going to impress me?" Her eyes were widened slightly to make her look more innocent as she slumped her pose a little to create more effect in her words.

Her reaction to him knowing Tristan seemed a bit surprising. Though being the arrogant asshole he was, the boy responded. "Aye, I know Tristan. Though we could know different Tristan's. I doubt that however given you didn't seem to deny the accent part. Tell me, Lady, How did you come to meet him?" His eyes shuffled around, doing a quick scan of her up and down and then back to her face. It was the moment she drew in that Zelrius' ego seemed to take a slight hit. He leaned ever so slightly back, and then quickly realized his mistake and stood awkwardly straight to cover it up. "You saying things like that only wants me to do it more, I hope you realize." Though it was clear he was affected, the ego in his voice carried clear and true continuing his pattern of speech. "Again, keep complimenting me, and you may not be able to get rid of me," Zelrius replied just as teasingly to her last comment. "Impress you? I don't know, is there a reason I should try to impress you?" Now he was throwing out a test to her.

Aphrodite gave a small chuckle, ignoring the comment he made about Tristan, she instead decided upon answering his last comment, "Mmmm... If there is a reason to impress me, I am sure you will think of it, the mighty Blood Buccaneer." One of her eyebrows raised and she gave a small facial expression to go along with it. Her hand reached up and flicked her hair ever so slightly, causing it to sway in the air before coming at a rest in its original position. Aphrodite then looked at his tuxedo and put together that not only was he arrogant, but he was also most likely a very clean person. Therefore, that meant she would not be able to lay a finger on him until he in some way gave her permission.

The boy was rather taken by surprise by her own comments and words. This isn't the first time an encounter like this occurred. Both Starrine and Shaya had responded similarly to him, but both also ended up disappearing of the grid. Though his ego wouldn't allow him to say it outloud, deep down the Golden haired boy blamed himself for their disappearance. Always thinking that he drove them away. That was the last thing the boy wanted with this girl, was to drive her off the world of Aincrad. So he attempted a more pushy approach then the last few times. Straightening his bowtie, the boy spoke on "I am sure there are several reasons to impress you. The question now is, what does impress you? Though I doubt you will tell me, Lady Aphrodite" He finished saying Aphrodite, rolling the R in it to add to his complex manner of speaking. "You certainly are a cute one. Coming from me, that's saying something so be proud." The boy added, slightly blushing and then looking up to the Cathedral.

"Why don't we start by seeing the Cathedral, Lady?" Zelrius turned to face her, hooking his elbow forward and his arm back, offering for her to link arms with him so that they could walk.

With a small chuckle, her eyebrows raised slightly, "You are right, I won't tell you what impresses me." Her comment was stated very bluntly as she thought of what to say next. She was taken aback, by his compliment, and shot back a reply, "However... I do not think I am possibly as cute as you are." She left the second part of his statement alone, as he seemed to look up at the large Cathedral. When he presented forth a question, Aphrodite decided to take him up on the offer. Instead of speaking, she nodded her head ever so slightly, and linked her arm with his. Her short white dress swayed lightly in the breeze as she waited for him to lead the way. She thought of all the ways she could compliment him, and gave a small smirk as she thought of a certain specific way she could speak to him, and compliment him at the same time.

He began to lead her along the stone path. A few people passed by them, going every which way, but there was nothing uncommon about anything on the street or the Cathedral. It was a common visitor spot, and Zelrius had been there once before. The boy found it glorious and knew that if there was anywhere to take anyone, whether it be friend, sibling, or someone you're trying to impress, that was one of the few places in explored Aincrad to take them. That had brought another thought to his head. "If you're a good girl and behave," He began teasingly "I may take you to hot springs on Floor Four," The boy let out a chuckle and thought to her own words. The first thing that went through his mind was Damn I love that accent As he simply heard over the words and only heard the amazing voice that spoke them. Then the words themselves made him lose a bit more of his ego, his face turning slightly pink. "Careful with your words there, Lady. If someone hears you call the Blood Buccaneer cute, I personally will never hear the end of it." Of course he was joking, but he knew the words were true. Someone over hears that I am 'cute', That is going to be tough spot to get out of. The golden haired boy spoke the next sentence to come into his mind "However, for someone like you, I think it'd be worth it." Zelrius spoke, tugging her a bit closer with her arm. 

Her lighthearted chuckle filled the air as she made a cute comment, "I'll be a good girl, just for you." She gave a small wink, and went along with him. She had to admit the Cathedral was quite impressive. Along with the way Zelrius seemed to walk about in a manner as if he owned the place, made it seem more impressive to her. She however did not let it show, and instead showed a calm and innocent demeanor. "But how can you not acknowledge the truth of your cuteness?" She shook her head slightly as he made yet another flirtatious comment, along with pulling her closer to him. She let herself be pulled, maybe making her body move a little closer than he had intended, "You don't think, you know i'm worth it." She smiled brightly, and focused her eyes upon the path in front of her as she noticed his cheeks still showing a rather pink shade, "Awe, the strongest player is blushing." She made her statement without thought, and when she realized what she had said, she covered one hand over her mouth, feeling her face turn warmer as the seconds pass by.

Edited by Aphrodite

"Just for me?" His grinned widened. This woman was doing wonders for the boy's mood so far and was destroying all work Kiru had done to stop him from being so arrogant. However, Zelrius made the argument that anyone in his position cannot help but be the way he is when it comes to Ego-centrism. He had voiced these thoughts out loud. "Keep talking like that and you will have to explain to my friends how all you do is fuel the infinitely growing confidence that they try so feebly to match out to their own." Too be honest, Zelrius liked his own ego, but it was clear there were those that were getting tired of it. And without thinking the boy seemed to be too comfortable and let the next comment just slip out "Wish there were more tolerant people of it." Quickly realizing his mistake, the boy blushed up more and rushed on to replying to her next few comments. "You certainly have proved you're worth it thus far." Her pointing out him blushing only made him do so more. "And you seem to be doing the same. Though I suppose it is more surprising for me to be doing so. Nonetheless, I find your blushing rather cute. It adds to all that already existing cuteness you have." His words had come out in that ever-so smooth and clear voice he spoke in. As of right now, it was clear that the golden haired boy had tuned out the world around him, the Cathedral and all and zeroed in only on their linked arms, tugging slightly closer again subconsciously. 

"Yes. Just for you." Just to add to the effect, she showered him with a very kawaii face. She popped out words to match his own comments, "Then, Show me to your friends." Her eyes trained on his face as he spoke the next set of words. She noticed his blushing only deepened, at his chosen words, "If there were more people that were as tolerant as me, then I wouldn't be here. Nor would I be talking to you. You would most likely be off with some other person, exploring the virtual world." Her eyes glazed over slightly with an unreadable emotion, before returning to her original state. "Ye. But I am a girl, therefore I have quite a nice excuse. Yet, no matter how cute you find me..." She spoke her next set of words in a voice that was barely audible, causing her body to grow closer to Zelrius, in a nice comforting way. The air that escaped her mouth as she spoke lightly going towards his ear, as she spoke in such a way it would look like she was sharing a secret, "No one will ever be able to surpass yours." She was, of course referring to the cuteness that they spoke of. Reluctantly she pulled her face away, turning an even darker shade of red as she realized how close she was and what she had said. She instantly turned shy, and covered her face with one hand, peeking her eyes through a small crack in her fingers to see Zel's face however, so she could watch his reaction.

The returned words 'just for you' coupled with the accent and her attractiveness and Zelrius was ecstatic. His pink hue began to slowly fade away as he grew more comfortable talking to this Aphrodite. "Show you to my friends? I suppose I could one day. I do like showing off new things to them." He said, now turning the both of them using his linked arm so that they were facing eachother now. She had drawn in close and with that irresistible accent and continued on about his "cuteness" and that seemed to just add more to his growing happy mood. "I am sure you have, already surpassed mine, Lady Aphrodite." He had rolled the r again and said her name and "Lady" in the of emphasizing them lightly with a bit of air in his voice. He pulled away his linked arm, wrapping the right arm around her waist. In doing so, the Azure cloak had lifted and now for the most part covered most of her and him as he drew her in closer until they're bodies were mere inches from touching. "You really do live up to your name, Goddess of Love and Beauty." He added, scanning her once more and then locking in on her eyes with his own dark blue ones.

Thinking of Zelrius's possible friends, her face turned into a rather thoughtful pose. She had given quite a thought as to how they would look, or act. She knew by his words previously, that they were nice to him. He deserved good friends, as that was how it came across. That they were good friends. She nodded her head slowly as he stated the next set of words. She was surprised as he had them turn to face each other, but it was enlightening that she could just stare into his eyes. Her expression however remained the same, calm and comfortable. Inside she was completely melting, not that she would admit it though. "Impossible." It was with this word that she referred to Zelrius's exchange of words, "I am sure you have, already surpassed mine, Lady Aphrodite." She even believed, that what only added to his enchantment, that rolling the r on her username was very cute in its own way, "If you say I am in fact cuter, how can you even be as cute as to roll the r of my name?" She pointed out, hoping he would agree that indeed he was the cuter of the two. As he settled his hand on her waist, and part of his cloak draped over her, she visibly relaxed, letting some emotion pop onto her face before going back to her usual emotion. The emotion that had popped on her face gave away that she was indeed impressed, and she was adoring this boy that was in front of her, after only a single conversation. It was there for a mere second, and she wished that he would not have seen it, as her pretty brown orbs locked with his dark blue ones. The next words came very nicely, "Well thank you, I did choose a name that would fit me and my personality." They were so close that she could talk quietly.

As Zelrius readjusted his gold and white sheath so that the pommel wouldn't poke her, he had thought to himself, whilst staring into her eyes for a moment longer. So hard to please, Though, even complaining this in his own mind the boy liked it. It seemed most girls were too easily impressed and swoon. This one was a Lady and as such, she appealed more and more to the Blood Buccaneer. Coupled with her Lady-like mannerisms and composition, and the fact that she was actually posing as a challenge the boy was giving this one his all, though even he didn't know it. "You're the one with the cute name that has an R for me to roll." He responded ever so softly in an equally quiet voice as she had spoke in. It was in the instant following him pulling her in under his cloak that he finally noticed some feedback. His grin went from arrogance to pure happiness in the same instant and reverted just as hers did. He continued to stare coolly into her brown eyes, making mental note of just how pretty they actually were. "Well, you chose very well there." It was unlike Zelrius to naturally talk to and like people, but this Lady had an air to her that he just couldn't seem to resist. "Can't say my user is all that symbolic though." His voice continued softly, drawing her another inch or two closer.

By the time that Zelrius pulled her even closer, there was next to no space left, her body was very close to his. Although it posed no discomfort. She scoffed slightly, "It's not that cute." She argued in a little whiny tone, before slipping another pair of words out, "Well, you must have some reason you picked the username Zelrius, so.... Why don't you tell me. Unless of course, you decide to stay silent, because of how amazing I am." She couldn't help but feel ecstatic as he gave a small expression of pure joy, before showing his arrogance once more. "Oh... and why wouldn't you think... That I wouldn't choose well? My choices are always bloody fantastic." She used a common word used in England, before carefully keeping eye contact, not wanting to break it... Her focus was solely on Zelrius.

He thought about her name. And everytime he did, the boy just liked it more and more. He had always wanted to know what it would be like to have a goddess, and here he was, pulling one tightly against himself. Even if the lady was mortal, she was still a goddess in his eyes. Her cute frame and wonderful voice mixed in with her ever so lady like and teasing personality was more than any one person could hope for in another. This lady was truly amazing in his eyes and those same eyes, locked onto hers, tried their best to show it, even without him willing them to. He had finally pulled her close enough to close that gap and felt her waist and chest against his. The boy, though he acted as though he owned the world, was now nervous and it showed a little bit. His free hand wentt up and under her chin pulling it slightly closer now. It would appear that even though he was holding himself back, Zelrius seemed a bit reluctant for some reason. His voice was even softer than before, now taking on a slightly suggestive theme as he spoke to her quietly, as if telling her a secret. "Prehaps I will tell you about it one day. If you earn it, that is." Her next words turned over in his mind before he replied. "I wonder if I am as good at making choices as you," His words being airy as he tried to pull her closer with his hand around her waist but ended up just pushing her tighter against him.

Inside of her mind, Aphrodite couldn't stop thinking of what this meant to her. She hadn't wanted to grow close to someone, and yet here she was. Feeling as if the was the queen of the world. In some way you could say she was. With her Greek goddess username, you could easily try and say she was on top of the world. However at this moment in time, she hadn't felt as fantastic in her whole life. She kept her collected expression, until his eyes tried to say something. It melted her inside, and was lightly seeping out, through her eyes. I guess you could say it was showing him some of what she truly felt. She could tell me was nervous, it was easy to tell in people who were so confident such as Zel, "You don't have to be nervous now..." She listened politely as he made an egoistical comment, "Oh. But I think I have already earned it. Just by being born." She gave a tiny wink and enjoyed the body contact that he let her have with him. She did not let it show however, and focused once again on his amazingly handsome dark blue eyes. Their faces mere inches apart, making it very easy to look into his.