[F2-PP] Little One? (Elul)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's weird Elul wrapped the coat around herself, "I am cur-rious." Of course she was curious, she had been spying on a man who discovered her and instead of doing something mean to her he simply helped her. Who does that? Elul looked behind her, the crimson coat dragged behind her, causing her to pull it into a bundle around herself.

"No, not re-eally." Elul thought back to how she met her best friend, it wasn't often someone terrorized her enemies, but it turned out to be an easy way to make friends, even if it was with an odd person. Anything Vasth could do wouldn't be enough to startle her, "acting no-ormal would proba-bably be the scariest thin-ng you could do."

Elul shook her head, "I me-eant normal in a diff-ferent way."

Elul nodded, it'd be like a sleepover, except neither of them would be at their own house, or playing games. Elul rubbed her eyes, even if they had games, Elul was too sleepy to focus on a board game anyways. It would have been nice of Kayaba to add in board games like Monopoly in anyways.

Vasth nodded to the NPC and it give him a key "You room is upstairs just to the right" Vasth picked up the key, "Thanks," Vasth said to the NPC.He looked over his shoulder and said to Elul "Well let's go to our room and get cleaned up." Vasth's stomach growled, he blushed "And dinner too, I suppose."

Vasth opened the door "Are you sure you don't want dinner, it's on me." Vasth asked her, He went in with Elul behind him, he sat down on a chair the room had 2 beds, a window, a table and chair which he was sitting on. "You can't use the shower first to clean up." Vasth yawned and slowly closed his eyes.

(OOC: I'm just gonna assume autocorrect made you say can't.)

Elul looked on at the tired Vasth, moving her eyes to the door of the bathroom.

Elul looked around the bathroom, it seemed like a new world as she entered, almost as if she was at a hotel in the real world. Everything was in order, all it lacked was a toilet, but the lack of a excretement system negated the need for one. Elul locked the door behind her, wether he forget or not, Elul didn't want Vasth walking in on her.

Elul tried to think of something intresting as she rinsed out the dirt in her hair, if one thing annoyed her then it was the lack of music in aincrad. Elul thought back to music she used to listen too.

Smile.

Like you've got nothing to lose.

No matter what you might do.

You know there's always someone cooler than yooou.

Elul frowned, it was impossible for her to remember the rest of the song. Elul turned the water off, leaving her in the cold air. Elul grabbed a nearby towel and lifted herself out of the tub, drying herself off before re-equipping her gear and folding Vasth's shirt.

Elul opened the door, placing Vasth's shirt on the arm of his chair and leaping onto a bed.

Vasth fell asleep as he could hear Elul singing through the walls, As he slowly waited for Elul to finish, he heard her finish and he open his eyes and saw Elul jumping into the bed, Vasth yawned and got up. "Thanks for giving back my shirt." Vasth smiled to her,placed his shirt back into his inventory. He when into the bathroom,locked the door. He took a shower and got changed. When he got out of it. He wore sleeping clothes, boxes and a t-shirt. "What are you doing now?"  

"Your we-elcome," Elul said as she crawled into the covers, positioning herself just in time to see Vasth enter the bathroom. Elul opened her menu with a flick of her wrist, it had become habit for her to check to see if anyone on her friends list had died. Elul gave a sigh of relief, everyone was fine, including Whit. Elul quickly swished away her menu, she really had to keep a leash on him, she was afraid one of these days he's going to say something rude and get a sword to the stomach.

Elul's eyes looked up, Vasth was out of the bathroom in what she assumed boys slept in. Elul quickly answered his question with a friend request.

(Its fine.)

"No-ot really, I guess I-I k-kind've miss my s-sist-ster." The reason she was in this game was the fact that she didn't care for the real world, she hadn't cared much for real people either. It was a little odd at first, her character she had made had to be as tall as Vasth, but then she was changed into her normal self and her confidence had faded. For her, everyone always confused her with a twelve year-old, much to her dismay. "I do-on't really miss it-t that-t much, my f-friend is here t-too."

Elul looked up at Vasth, he seemed to be staring at the ceiling as if he could see past it. Those scars she had seen bothered her a little, what kind of life did he live? Did he get beaten up a lot? No, he was too big and too nice for someone to beat him up. It had to be scars gained by accident then, maybe from... something. Elul shook the thought out of her head, there was no need to enter other peoples business, no matter how curious she got.

Edited by Elul

Elul looked away at the realization of her staring at Vasth, blushing furiously at the sound of Vasth asking if she wanted to ask a question. "I-I was c-curious how you go-got those sc-scars." Elul continued to look away, feeling guilty for the crime of studying someone. It was times like this she would've gladly traded a personality with someone else.

Elul slid into the covers more, they were REALLY soft, or that may have just been the sleepiness talking. Elul covered her head under the covers, Ahh, this is nice, it feels so good to actually lie down, and now I won't have to worry about accidently staring. Elul closed her eyes, still awake, just in case Vasth wanted to talk some more.

Vasth looked over and smiled, there scar were problems in the past but not anymore so he is more free to tell people. "All of these scar are from brutal training in the real world, At the age of 5 I started my training as are a martial artist, the scars are the hard and brutal train I went through......" Vasth sat up,turned around and showed her his scar.  "but the huge scar was when me and my...ex-girlfriend were training at the age of 8, we were using real weapons, she accidentally slashed my back, she was so devastated by it when she hear it would left a scar, she stop doing marital artists." 

Edited by Vasth

"Oh." Elul opened her eyes and peeked out of the cover, her eyes going cross eyed from trying to stay awake. Do I say I'm sorry... Elul fell asleep for a moment before waking up, or do I just... just lay here in silence? After falling asleep again and waking up she spoke up, "was she... nice?" Well at least I'm not stuttering. Elul yawned, did Kayaba infuse these blankets with the ability to force people asleep? No, that would be... silly. Elul attempted to keep herself awake by sitting up, still keeping herself wrapped in the warmth of the blankets.

Edited by Elul