[F2-PP] A Awkward Meeting (Nirvana)

Vasth was on floor 2 again, he was in the trees,leaping from one to another. He swing from branch to vine. He land on a branch, he wiped his face from it's sweat, he huffed and puffed from his training. The training help his arm and leg muscles,while also making him think quickly and have fast reactions to grab on the thing to hang on. He sat down and looked around. He wondered if anyone with nearby.

Nirvana disliked Floor 2... but the fields outside of the town weren't so bad to be honest. The grass poked her but wasn't itchy or necessarily a bother like it usually would be in the real world. Much like turf, except without the annoying black specs that would stick to your skin and clothes. Her eyes became glued to the sky above, body sprawled out on the ground lazily while numerous thoughts traveled through her mind. Much like they always did. Though these ones tended to be anything but negative which was a pleasant change. Possibly because her days of exhaustion were beginning to cease, or some other reason that she couldn't put her finger on. Whatever it was... well, all Nirvana could only mark the feeling as "good".

The sound of a "thump" nearby caused Nirvana to stir and turn her head to investigate the noise. Only a few feet away was a male who positioned himself in a way where you'd think he'd just jumped off of something. "Hey sunshine. What'chya doin'?" She asked, waving an arm to get his attention before settling both hands on her bare stomach.

Vasth freaked as the he the words out of nowhere "GAH!!!", He slipped and fell. As he fell branches,leaves and vines hit him,tangle him up. As he nearly hit the floor he suddenly stop, he was catch in vines and unable to move, "Owwowoow" Vasth looked about and saw the he pretty much "Landed" in front of the girl a few feet away. "Hi there, ahahhaha" Vasth smiled awkwardly. 

"Ouch. That looked pretty damn painful." Nirvana closed one eye, indicating that the accident truly appeared as if it hurt badly. She slowly climbed up to her knees with a grunt and scooted closer to the male player hovering just above the ground. "Need some help?" Offering assistance, Nirvana didn't wait for an answer before she began detangling the stranger from the vine trap. Thin, dainty fingers expertly worked the knots and before the two knew it, the poor, trapped victim had been released from the vines and he would end up hitting the ground, landing on his back. "Hey." Nirvana finally replied to his greeting. "I'm Nirvana, you okay....?" She paused, wanting the other to tell her his name all while asking about his well-being.

(OOC hey! who did you signature, I want one too please tell me>.<) 

"Yeah I would like help ahahah" Vasth smiled to the girl.As she untangled Vasth,Vasth landed on the ground, "Owie." Vasth sat up,rubbed his head. "I am alright," Vasth said to the girl with black hair and a slight crimson red on the front. "Hey there, the names Vasth nice to meet you," Vasth slowly got up "My body just hurts all around beside that i am ok." Vasth looked at her "Next time I will be more careful."