[PP-F1](Guild Application) Looking For Safety (Emerath) ~ Complete

Eliziana couldn't help but smile into the kiss as he put an arm around her waist and embraced her. Her heart raced, but she felt in this moment that everything was right again. She had waited two years for this moment, for this man, to return. She was happy to know that her waiting hadn't been in vain. After lingering on the kiss that she wished didn't need to end, she finally pulled away, and looked into Emerath's eyes with a deep blush on her cheeks. She still couldn't help but smile though, as she slowly pulled from his embrace and looked over his suit, seeing she had caused a few wrinkles and creases. She idly smoothed them out with her hands, not wanting to look him in the eyes again, as she said, "W-well... I-I'm obviously h-happy to see you... n-n-now that we've gotten all the d-drama out of the way..." She had started to stutter again, nervous despite how much she had enjoyed the encounter and she shook her head, wishing that the blush on her cheeks would fade away.

Finally, she looked up at him and smiled once more, before nodding to Emerath and rushing to the door, "I-I'm going to go get us d-dinner!" She quickly opened the door, and then started to rush through it before she turned and said, "T-thanks... N-new guild leader!" Before rushing out to go talk to the innkeep about room service for the two of them. I can't believe this is happening... here, of all places... Oh, Eru... I'm so glad I found you again!

Thread Complete!

Eliziana - 1 SP, 200 Col
Emerath - 1 SP, 200 Col