[PP-F1] A new start <Complete>

After his first failure, Noboyuki was able to get back to his feet and vanquish the poor boar, but not before it took a slice out of Axel. Nonetheless the creature was dead and the two men were happy with the results. Axel put away his weapon and thanked me for my assistance before walking back to the town. A got up from my sitting position and stretched out. "I'm glad I could help. See you around." I turned to Noboyuki, who was still walking back up the hill and three him a wave. "Well i guess that's my cue to leave. If you ever need anything else feel free to ask!" And with that I turned and walked in the same direction we had came. I was happy I was able to help the two out and hoped that they'd be able to find the strength to survive in here. I took one last look at Noboyuki and smiled. "Don't die on me, buddy." And with that I was out. 

(Nice RPing with you guys! Hoped you enjoyed haha)

Nobuyuki wave as he say good bye to Axel. The warrior walked away back into Starting City. For a while, he and Kouromi stood on the hill. Looked back, as Kouromi said his goodbye words and went way. Nobuyuki stood silently as his two companion slowly leave. He stood alone on the hill, looking toward the sun setting for one last time before heading off. Nobuyuki closed his eyes, took in one deep breath. "This is going to be a long journey. Will I survive?" He thought in his mind. Then, he remembered what Koumori just said to him. "Don't die on me, buddy."  That's right. He isn't going to die here. He is going to return to the real world, and tell his friend, Nakahara Nobuyuki survived the death game, Sword Art Online.