(OP-F5) Skeleton Cave COMPLETE

(OOC: And I miss again! :D This is actually quite entertaining.)

Manta followed up on the boys miss with a strike to her own. Her blade when right past the skeleton though and slammed into the wall, same as the other players had. The only difference was that Mantas sword knocked off a chunk from the wall. A little screen with the words LOOT! on it appeared, granting her a material. It appeared that the walls of the cave could be mined for ores and she had manage to knock a chunk off or something. She quickly tapped accept and dived out of the way as the one armed skeleton swung a bony fist at her.

ID# 35872 results:

Battle: 4 Miss

Craft: 2

Loot: 17 (+1 Loot)

MOB: 8 (-3)=5 Miss

(And would you look at that? Another miss! One of these days well get that slippery thing)

The girl got the same taste of teeth rattling that I did when she took her next swing at the skeleton. This was becoming annoying. He wasn't even attacking anymore but just kept ducking out of the way of everything. I was determined to get him this time so I prepared to dash forward..but the only place I went was the ground. I stepped on my cloak and sent my face straight to the rocky floor. I stood back up and rubbed my head. "We aren't going to tell anyone what happened here right?"

ID: 35874

Lol the rest doesn't matter 

Koumori 30/41

Manta 22/40

Skeleton 1/20

(OOC: Got a good roll! :D )

Manta watched the skeletons movements closely. It must have been in it's programming to go into some sort of dodge mode when it's health went into the red. She swung her sword from left to right, causing the skeleton to jump back. She twisted the sword in the air and maneuvered it around to swing a downwards strike, moving forwards at the same time. Her sword caught the monster on the head and sheared through it's body. After a second or two, the skeleton disappeared into blue and green crystals. "Why not? It's a pretty funny story." She said to the other player, smiling. "I'm Manta by the way. And do you think that fight was worth this?" She tapped the accept button on the loot screen that had popped up in front of her, and held out the item she had received. It was a bracer made of pure white bone. It looked pretty cool, but it had no effects. "You want it?"

ID# 35877 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 3

Loot: 17 (+1 mat, +1 good item)

MOB: 8

Item Name: Bone Bracer

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: None

Description: A simple bracer made from pure white bones.

"Yes!" I screamed as the girl vanquished out foe. He exploded into a flash of light and was replaced by a notification of rewards. She talked to me as she approached to accept. "True but do you want people to know you trip on rocks in battle?" As she continued she offered her name. I had forgotten about that. We hadn't known each other's names the whole time. But I guess the middle of a battle isn't the best sharing time. "I'm Koumori, nice to meet you. Worth it? Well maybe if we hadn't been turned into a comedy act to beat it." Manta pressed the button and a bone braver appeared in her hands. It didn't seem like she was impressed so she instantly offered it to me. I didn't have a use for it either so I declined. "I'm good thanks. Maybe you could sell it?" I returned my sword to my back and walked over to her. I stretched my arms and made a gesture to the door. "Well wanna get outta here? I've had enough cave and I'm pretty hungry?" As I was speaking a sent her a friend request. Couldn't hurt right?

"If it makes a good story, hell yeah! Anyways, people trip on rocks all the time. It's not a big deal." Manta shrugged her shoulders when he declined the bracer. She put it back in her inventory and turned her attention to Koumori. Manta listened to what he had to say. She was about ready to leave, and she definitely didn't want to run into any other monsters of that strength. She needed more materials, but the three she had gained should be enough for the day at least. She was surprised when the friend request popped up in front of her, and automatically hit the decline button. Just because they had fought together didn't mean she trusted him that much.

"Sorry, but I barely know you." She said, talking about the friend request. "I don't know any good places to eat in the cities on this floor. I spend most of my time in the starting city."

"Haha whatever you say" She seemed a little dejected when I declined her offer for the gauntlet but put it away nonetheless. She seemed all for my idea of getting out of there but stopped in her tracks when the friend request appeared. Her eyes widened in surprise and she immediately slammed the decline button. She said something about her not trusting me. Really? People have sent me friend requests just after we said hi for the first time. What could've happened to that girl that made her so adverse to making friends? Did something horrible happen to her that I didn't know about? I didn't have the time to think about it then nor could I just ask her so I just played it off. "Okay then. That breaks the record for quickest denial I've ever received. Good thing I wasn't asking you out or I might spiral into a deep depression....Anyway! I know a place,  I can lead you there if you'd like."

Manta didn't bother to tell him that if he'd asked her out he'd be spiraling into more than just depression. She sheathed her sword, but didn't unequip anything. They weren't in a safe area after all, and as she had said before, she still didn't fully trust Koumori. "All right. Lead the way." She said, following him out of the cave. She really hated her armor, in fact, she was planning on selling it for something more stylish. Still, this wasn't really the time to think about that.

COMPLETED:

Rewards:

Manta:

3 Mats

200 Col

1 SP

Bone Bracer (Good item)

Koumori:

200 Col

1 SP

3 Mats